• Tommy Wiseau

★★★ Added by Tommy Wiseau

OK

• Carlos Deleon

★★ Watched by Carlos Deleon 15 Jan, 2008

National Treasure is the kind of movie you want to see when you are sick and want to waste a day doing nothing. That was today. I'm a geek so i like learning that two desks were made from the remains of the HMS Resolute, a british ship salvaged from the Arctic by the US in 1876. The US returned the ship to great britain, which gifted one of the desks to the US as a thank you. One desk…

• Dutchmarvel

★★★ Watched by Dutchmarvel 19 Apr, 2010

6.5/10

• Julia McNeill

★★★★ Added by Julia McNeill

AM I THE ONLY ONE WHO GENUINELY LOVES NATIONAL TREASURE MOVIES?

• Simon Smith

★★★½ Rewatched by Simon Smith 15 Mar, 2014

A bit redundant as it's too similar to the first one for its own good but it's good family adventuring that doesn't seem to operate in the real world. Of course the President is going to want to abandon his dinner to go treasure hunting with someone he didn't even invite to his party. Aside from that Helen Mirren is bloody annoying and a pointless addition - I'd have been happier with the original trio. Shame really, as I'd have…

• ianmrid

★★★ Watched by ianmrid 15 Mar, 2014

Perfectly serviceable, but essentially EXACTLY the same as the first one.

• mazzyhope815

★★ Watched by mazzyhope815 13 Jan, 2011

More of the same, but with Ed Harris instead of Sean Bean. Helen Mirren is a welcome addition. Sidekick boy is annoying.

• Katie

★★★½ Rewatched by Katie 24 Feb, 2014

i love this movie!!!!

• smallblue

★★★ Watched by smallblue 10 Feb, 2014

A perfectly fun film. I really enjoy the two National Treasure films, as it doesn't overthink itself in trying to entertain the audience.

• Rachel

★★½ Added by Rachel

We do know about this movie. It is terrible.

• jinkimlikesfilm

★★★ Added by jinkimlikesfilm

I'm gonna kidnap the President of the United States

• Cormac O'Leary

★★★½ Watched by Cormac O'Leary 19 Jan, 2014

A bit po-faced but entertaining hokum nonetheless. Extra point for having a Cormac in the credits.