• Mockajulia

★★★ Watched by Mockajulia 27 Apr, 2016

Great satire, marvellous antihero.
    But also kind of boring sometimes.

• lara

★★★★½ Watched by lara 25 Apr, 2016

i'm kind of in love with diana christensen

• John Heaney

★★★½ Watched by John Heaney 25 Apr, 2016

7/10

• Johannes Holmgren

★★★★★ Watched by Johannes Holmgren 22 Apr, 2016

Wow! I've been wanting to see this one for a while and .. damn, what a movie! It is filled to the brim with great drama and great performances and it really becomes better and better for each scene, which is a rare thing when it comes to movies (in my opinion).

The satire on display here has become real life comedy/tragedy during the time since the movie was first released (back in -76) which really gives the movie (or…

• Paulo Junior

★★★★★ Added by Paulo Junior

É difícil descrever a genialidade por trás desse filme. Feito na década de 70, a cada dia que se passa, se torna mais atual.

Ao terminar, é impossível não repensar todo o tipo de conteúdo que preguiçosamente consumimos e aceitamos como verdade absoluta pregados pelos meios de comunicação.

Roteiro e direção magistrais ao demonstrar tudo o que não queremos ver por trás das câmeras.

• Tyler Henry

★★★★★ Watched by Tyler Henry 23 Apr, 2016

This blew me away in every sense of the word.

• Jakob Holiday

★★★ Watched by Jakob Holiday 23 Apr, 2016

The funny bits are funny, the satire are on point. Tight script but too yelly sometimes.

• Bailey Steen

★★★★★ Watched by Bailey Steen 22 Apr, 2016 4

And they say perfect movies don't exist.

Call me mad as hell, but I may have loved this more than 12 Angry Men. Longer review hopefully to come.

• Martin White

★★★★ Watched by Martin White 02 Apr, 2016

We witness the descent into madness of a news anchor at the end of his tether. Perhaps this is reflected by the madness of the TV executives and the audience. A great satire on television, chasing money over caring for people and the idiocy of the masses. However, I do wonder if this will stay relevant as modern media has changed so much since the days of network TV dominance. We might look back at this and think it was a state of affairs that only lasted a few decades.

• Jonatas C D

★★★ Watched by Jonatas C D 19 Apr, 2016

the first half is good, but after it goes through a series of long speeches with schemas in between

• Zombaid

★★★★½ Watched by Zombaid 16 Apr, 2016

I'm mad as HELL, and I'm not gonna take it anymore!!!!"

We should really all do exactly that, stand up, and scream it from the Rooftops!

So sad, that this movie is currently more relevant, than at his time when it was released.
    Brilliant masterpiece!

• kathryn

★★★ Watched by kathryn 07 Feb, 2016

I'M MAD AS HELL, AND I'M NOT GONNA TAKE THIS ANY MORE!