• Leszek Pietrzak

★★ Watched by Leszek Pietrzak 16 Mar, 2014

There are three things that hurt me the most in the Ninja Assassin:

1. The CGI blood and effects that were comparable to a mediocre pc game from the 90s.
    2. The fact that ninjas in some scenes are godlike-skilled and untouchable -- but the moment later they die like flies.
    3. The fact that ninjas *are* assassins, making the title redundant and dumb.

• Nudeviking

Watched by Nudeviking 28 Nov, 2009

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• kylegarvey

★★★★½ Added by kylegarvey

A slick genre dessert that's as thrilling and sophisticated as it is gory. The blood can be B-movie pink and watery, but it's unflinchingly sublime; and it's stirred into a surprisingly deep tale of sadomasochistic splendor.

• Albert Muller

★★★★ Rewatched by Albert Muller 16 Feb, 2014

Dig this flick HARD. I don't see how anyone who is into ninja flicks could hate it.

Oh, and if you have problems with the story, I don't know how to help you, mostly because I've never met a human being in my life who watches these for the story. I think it's just competent enough to support the carnage, which is considerable.

Therefore, I find it a rousing success.

• Fesapo

★½ Watched by Fesapo 08 Mar, 2010

31/100

• Erik_Schick

★½ Watched by Erik_Schick 24 Jan, 2014

Hot Take: Either a genius commentary on Western imperialism and torture or a badly acted, badly scripted, blood-soaked mashup of five different genres; either way worth a watch for the well-choreographed action sequences.

• Antonio Quintero

Watched by Antonio Quintero 29 Sep, 2009

A huge dissapointment. the fight sequenceare like a game of mortal kombat were you see gallons of blood in the fight splattering over the place and the blood disappears when it hits the ground and there are no cuts one the character.

• HD_Goofnut

★★★½ Added by HD_Goofnut

Raizo is abandoned as a child only to be raised by the Ozunu ninja clan as one of their own. He becomes one of the best students of the clan and is seen to possibly ascend as its new leader. That is until a conflict of emotion forces him to abandon the clan and fight for his own life. He then spends the next several years of life surviving and planning a way to bring down the Ozunu clan and…

• CVER

Rewatched by CVER 18 Jan, 2014

Hey NHL - Regular fan what a exclusive NHL - Regular match Ottawa Senators VS New York Rangers is ! welcome to enjoy Ottawa Senators VS New York Rangers live streaming online NHL - Regular game . Ottawa Senators VS New York Rangers live NHL - Regular will be played Saturday, January 18, 2014, This game of NHL - Regular Season 2014.Ottawa Senators VS New York Rangers live NHL - Regular streaming online all of you can watch here. please…

• Filipe Cesário

★★★½ Rewatched by Filipe Cesário 12 Jan, 2014 4

Para quem gosta da temática, este é um ótimo filme! Ninjas, sangue, lutas de arrepiar, sangue, estrelinhas, sangue, uma história bacaninha, sangue e... já falei sangue? Rs

• piszkos13

★★★ Rewatched by piszkos13 12 Jan, 2014

I did not remember, that I saw it before, but I did.

• Marco

★★★★ Rewatched by Marco 10 Jan, 2014

From James McTeigue, the director of the very beloved "V for Vendetta" comes Ninja Assassin.
    Boy, what a delicious film this is to watch and watch again and again.
    This is gore fest, Ninja style.
    But this film is more than just martial arts.
    I could even enjoy the story more than I usually can when I set out to watch some Japanese/Asian martial arts film.
    Ninja Assassin is not the best martial arts film out there but for me so far has been the most enjoyable.