• DwighthVader

★★ Watched by DwighthVader 28 Jan, 2016

Fun ninja movie. Over-the-top gore akin to Tarentino, but not done as well.

• Timothy Young

Watched by Timothy Young 24 Jan, 2016

Some interesting action, but failed to get me invested.

• Rodney Terrell

★★★ Rewatched by Rodney Terrell 18 Jan, 2016

500 DIFFERENT FILMS IN 2016
    Film 42
    Ninja Assassin

REVISITED: This movie starts out perfect with a cold open that feels like it's out of a horror film where they build the up the legend and make ninjas very scary. Then it takes about 30 to 40 minutes for the movie to get that cool again as we have to deal with a pointless investigation story line as well as a bunch of flashbacks that I just don't think helped…

• Jack Garrett

★★★ Watched by Jack Garrett 15 Jan, 2016

Ninjas are cool but the story was pretty dire, only the gory action scenes make this film worth any time, luckily most of the film is action scenes so it's pretty satisfactory

• Alfie Bjornson

★★★ Added by Alfie Bjornson

I Thought this was pretty fun. Nothing great not 5 stars but rewatchable. Not a fave but still pretty good.

• Lucas Vicentini

★★★½ Watched by Lucas Vicentini 14 Jan, 2016

A bad movie, yes... But such an awesome bad movie!

• Alexander

★★★ Watched by Alexander 05 Jan, 2014

Inhaltlich ja ne Gurke doch optisch sehr aufwendig inszeniert und macht somit für Kunstblutliebhaber einiges her.

• ctkruckus

Watched by ctkruckus 24 Dec, 2015

If I was 8 years old, this would be the best movie I've ever seen.

• josh lewis

★★★½ Rewatched by josh lewis 22 Dec, 2015

graduating from the Wachowski School of Visual Art this is some real interesting work from mcteigue. no Speed Racer, by any means, but in choosing to employ CG as just another layer in which to highlight & guide your eye with motion (the blades & blood locked in a constant dance), this playful ode to the kinetic can be a genuine delight -- ninja's being an apt means to this end, similarly fetishizing control & craft.

not that there aren't way better, more deserving voices we could champion but i bet this dude's got a real good film in him if gets another shot with something this big & weird.

• Davith Lecter

★★ Watched by Davith Lecter 22 Dec, 2015

Es como si los coreógrafos de una buena película de artes marciales se hubieran juntado con los guionistas de los telefilms de Antena 3 y hubieran creado... esto.

• vitoria liz

★★★ Watched by vitoria liz 04 Dec, 2015

goodbye, mr fincher and mr sorkin. hello, mr rain.

this is my new favorite movie.

• Marcos Fontes

★★★ Watched by Marcos Fontes 06 Dec, 2015

Divertido pra quem curte o gênero! Boas lutas e muito sangue jorrando na tela, mas creio que seria um filme melhor sem americanos no enredo.