• Lucas Souza

Ninjas and gore.

5/5. a Masterpiece.

• DirkH

★★★½ Rewatched by DirkH 15 Dec, 2014

Does what it says on the shuriken.

• Daryl Purdie

★★★ Watched by Daryl Purdie 25 Oct, 2010

#filmreview Ninja Assassin:3 Stars:Blood Soaked Martial Arts with bigger budget than average & magical Ninjas. Turn brain off, view & enjoy.

• Rob McGregor

★★ Watched by Rob McGregor 26 Apr, 2014

In which... some decent action is hampered by poor plotting and cliche galore... but Rain was a far better actor than I expected.

• Steve Rogers

★★★★½ Rewatched by Steve Rogers 29 Sep, 2009

Holy crap! Bloody Hell!

• pillole di cinema

★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 04 Sep, 2014

Abusando duro della CGI Ninja Assassin non riesce a cogliere il vero spirito del combattimento. Non mi aspettavo niente e niente mi ha dato.

• Gregory David Escobar

★★★★ Watched by Gregory David Escobar 25 Oct, 2014 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• factorygirl

½ Added by factorygirl

a vary bad film

• Kenneth Kriheli

★★ Added by Kenneth Kriheli

Funny as hell, this movie. Even the gore. Bad as hell, too.

• André Belo

★★★ Watched by André Belo 30 Sep, 2014

The script is pretty compact, enough to serve the juicy part: Its pure action. Now I can't say which one has the higher doses of bloodshed using a samurai sword - 'Ninja Assassin' or 'Kill Bill'...

• Jessie

★★½ Watched by Jessie 23 Sep, 2014

With a title like "Ninja Assassin," I didn't expect much from this film. Needless to say, it was exactly what I thought it would be. Predictable, a bit cheesy, silly at times (ninjas whispering "ninja, death, kill"), everyone appearing at exactly the right moment to save the day, etc.. But dammit if there weren't some really awesome ninja fights to add some moderate enjoyment to it. It wasn't a great or even a good film, but I have to admit I liked it.

• Owen Hughes

★★½ Watched by Owen Hughes 28 Aug, 2014

Picked this up on bluray after watching the Sho Kosugi film Revenge of the Ninja recently. I know he semi-retired from acting in the early 90's to set up his dojo, so this was the first film he starred in for almost 20 years, but he was the main reason I wanted to see it. Plus, it's directed by the guy who made V For Vendetta (James McTeigue). PLUS it's produced by the Wachowski's. PLUS, Rain plays the hero, and…