• Aditya Gm

★★★★★ Added by Aditya Gm

A film which is undoubtedly coen's best film.a film which I'd call a masterpiece. It's chilling,smart and very compelling.

• TywinLannister

★★★★★ Added by TywinLannister

Genius....

• mikecuenca

★★★★★ Rewatched by mikecuenca 13 May, 2015

In the top five best films released in the last ten years.

Third viewing.

• Ian Brumby

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ian Brumby 12 May, 2015

Sorry, Arnie & Co. , Anton Chigur's the real rebooted Terminator.

• John 7

★★★★★ Rewatched by John 7 09 May, 2015

Η απολυτη βια σε ενα απολυτο αριστουργημα.Μια πολυ πιστη μεταφορα του βιβλιου στις μεγαλες οθονες χωρις να ακουγεται καμια μουσικη.

• Birdman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Birdman 08 Apr, 2015

10/10

• Kevin Clarke

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Clarke 01 May, 2015

I'm sure this movie isn't flawless. But, I'll be damned if I can find those flaws.

• Zack Wallace

★★★★★ Rewatched by Zack Wallace 08 May, 2015

The ending of this movie. It gets me every time. Tommy Lee Jones was majorly snubbed for this movie. His opening narration is perfection.

Javier Bardem is terrifying with a haircut that would normally make you laugh at a person. You won't be able to laugh because of the fear and intimidation he instills in every scene featuring Anton Chigurh.

Without a doubt my favorite Coen Brothers film.

• Hayden Culpepper

★★★★★ Rewatched by Hayden Culpepper 08 May, 2015

The Coen Brothers have yet again solidified their position as two of the most respected and talented directors of their generation. No Country For Old Men will totally immerse you into its world with nail biting intensity, deep fleshed out characters, disturbing violence, and a unique story. I’ve never seen a film that has captivated me like this modern western masterpiece. The perfect blind between cinematography and Mise en Scene make this film an instant classic.

If I had to…

• CT_Sexybeast

★★★★★ Watched by CT_Sexybeast 04 May, 2015 2

Absolutely brilliant. No Country For Old Men is a beast of a film. Smooth, smart direction from the Coen's perfectly compliments the chilling and brutal atmosphere of the film. Not to mention, the frightening performance from Javier Bardem is one of the best I've seen. A truly magnificent film.

• Sean Doolittle

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sean Doolittle 03 May, 2015

"What's the most you ever lost on a coin toss?"

Friendo, this is one of my favorite movies of all time.

• Big Tim

★★★★★ Rewatched by Big Tim 26 Apr, 2015 1

My Top 100 Movies of All Time
    Coen Brothers— Ranked

"Call it, Friendo."

Amazing on every rewatch. Simply perfect. The desert cinematography (Roger fuckin' Deakins). The masterful tension-building. The gripping chase sequences. The shocking violence. One of the all-time greatest movie villains. Javier fuckin' Bardem.

One of the greatest crime movies ever made, hands down.