• FinbarLanniusII

★★★★★ Added by FinbarLanniusII

I mean, what more can I say about this film that hasn't already been said.

• Josh Larsen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Larsen 18 Jul, 2014

"The coin don't have no say."

My blurb review from 2007.

• Trish

★★★★★ Added by Trish

this was more than a movie to me. it was an experience, a psychological and very depressing experience. i enjoyed every minute of it.

• verónica

★★★★★ Added by verónica

Esta película, no se porque no la había visto antes, pero es tre men da

• Steve Grzesiak

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Grzesiak 05 Jul, 2014 3

Easy As ABC

"I need unguent" - Steve G Does The Coens

I remember No Country For Old Men.

I first watched this a few years ago when I was suffering from the flu. I think it's a testament to what a great film it is that even viewed through a forest of snotty tissues, Lockett wrappers and Lemsip fumes it still managed to utterly captivate me from start to finish.

I really admire the way the Coens set about…

• Fesapo

★★★★★ Watched by Fesapo 09 Jan, 2008

97/100

• Sam Cohen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Cohen 02 Jul, 2014

"What's the most you've ever lost in a coin toss?"

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★★★ Rewatched by Viktor Prentovski 02 Jul, 2014 1

Part of Vprento’s Top 150 Movies of All-Time

No Country for Old Men is definitely one of the best movies of the new century. The directing is flawless, the acting is phenomenal and the cinematography is great. Anton Chigurh is one of my favorite movie characters of all-time, and he is definitely the most frightening. He is played flawlessly by Javier Bardem, who is one of my favorite actors working today. Josh Brolin was pretty good as Llewelyn Moss, and Tommy Lee Jones is phenomenal as the sheriff. Also, the scene at the gas station, with the coin toss, might be my favorite scene of all-time!

• Eric Brochu

★★★★★ Rewatched by Eric Brochu 29 Jun, 2014

We decided Mabel's first film should be this Coen brothers masterpiece. My rating: five stars. Mabel's rating: 😫🍼💩😴. Kids.

Maybe The Third Man?

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

Anton Chigur is the stuff of nightmares.

• Steven Santos

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steven Santos 27 Jun, 2014

Then, I woke up.

• Wilson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Wilson 22 Jun, 2014

I was sheriff of this county when I was twenty-five years old. Hard to believe. My grandfather was a lawman; father too. Me and him was sheriffs at the same time; him up in Plano and me out here. I think he's pretty proud of that. I know I was. Some of the old time sheriffs never even wore a gun. A lotta folks find that hard to believe. Jim Scarborough'd never carried one; that's the younger Jim. Gaston Boykins…