• Ryley Mann

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryley Mann 03 Jul, 2015

One of my favorite movies of all time and the coen brothers best imo

• Yumin Ha

★★★★★ Watched by Yumin Ha 04 Jul, 2015

only if the road was the same

• Jason Darby

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jason Darby 01 Jul, 2015

For some odd reason, it seems fitting that the Coen brothers, after two straight misfires, would simply return to their genre roots and craft perhaps the most spell-binding film of their entire careers in No Country for Old Men, a modern western that still stands up as perhaps the best BP winner of the last decade.

Based on the novel by Cormac McCarthy, No Country for Old Men may lack the thematic depth of There Will Be Blood (the two…

• MattFleet

★★★★★ Watched by MattFleet 30 Jun, 2015

No Country for Old Men is nothing short of a phenomenal film, filled with the beautiful direction and writing we've come to expect from the Coen Brothers that tells an extremely tension filled and thought provoking story, bought to life by several absolutely mesmerising performances from Josh Brolin, Tommy Lee Jones and Javier Bardem.

• jvrm8

★★★★★ Rewatched by jvrm8 24 Jun, 2015

8 év után is zseniális. És nincs benne filmzene!

• Gary Busey

★★★★★ Watched by Gary Busey 12 Jun, 2015

Terrifying, grim, and a horrible portrait of the inevitability of evil and those who oppose it. This is the Coen brothers at their finest.

• MediaWaltz

★★★★★ Added by MediaWaltz

With its seamless plot, engaging characters, and clean balance of humor and pathos, the movie set a new standard for the Coen brothers as they return to their roots in the lawless Texas undergrowth (their first film 'Blood Simple' was set in the Lone Star state) to bring to life a story from Pulitzer Prize-winning author Cormac McCarthy.

When protagonist Llewelyn Moss (Josh Brolin) stumbles on a fortune among a pile of dead bodies and a veritable wagon train of…

• Matt Walker

★★★★★ Added by Matt Walker

A masterpiece of cinema. One of the most well executed films of the century with incredible performances and exceptional directors from the best in the business The Coen Brothers. Javier Bardem's Anton Chigurh is menacing as he plays cat and mouse with Josh Brolin.

• Zack Wallace

★★★★★ Rewatched by Zack Wallace 23 Jun, 2015

And then I woke up.

• rea_1989

★★★★★ Added by rea_1989

Otra gran obra del cine de la mano de los hermanos Coen. Una descripción de historias paralelas de los protagonistas. Una Bella fotografía de Roger Deakins.

• Steven

★★★★★ Added by Steven

One of my favorite films. Based off a script from a Cormac McCarthy story and directed by the Coen Brothers, this film is a cannot miss. Javier Bardem gives an extraordinarily chilling performance as the film's villain. I cannot recommended this one enough.

• Aaron Devery

★★★★★ Rewatched by Aaron Devery 17 Jun, 2015

So I was trying to decide on what I'd watch for my 200th film this year and then the idea sprung to mind that I'd re-watch one of my favourite films that I hadn't see in about a year and a half.
    I won't do a full review but if you haven't seen No Country For Old Men, just go watch it. It's the Coen Brothers masterpiece and one of the best films since the start of the new millennium.