• Eamon Willis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Eamon Willis 24 Jul, 2015 1

I don't know what I missed the first time, this is an absolute masterpiece.

• jstew64

★★★★★ Rewatched by jstew64 21 Jul, 2015

I watch this movie every day.

I watch this movie when I get up in the morning and when I go to bed at night (with a quick nibble in the afternoon).

I watch this movie while I'm watching other movies.

I watch this movie.

Cogito ergo sum (roughly translates to "Erryboddygo watch sum No Country for Old Men").

• Luca Lagerstrom

★★★★★ Added by Luca Lagerstrom

When it comes to movies like this, I always end up forcing myself to think about happy thoughts. But when I watched this masterpiece by master directors The Coen Brothers, I didn't have to.

This is a dark, intense, gripping, intriguing thriller which got me on the edge of my seat not because of the storyline or the amazing cinematography, but by the cast and the way the story was told and acted by Tommy, Josh and Javier. They all…

• freeheelpete

★★★★★ Watched by freeheelpete 13 Mar, 2014

Completely awesome

• Brian Bayer

★★★★★ Added by Brian Bayer

Masterful filmmaking. It truly feels like a Cormac McCarthy novel on the big screen.

• PhilParma

★★★★★ Added by PhilParma

On the pain of facing a world in which bad things happen, and always will; and how with the more you know, the more giving up can seem like the only sane option.

• Michael Parks

★★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Parks 17 Jul, 2015

Still just as amazing.

• Eric Eghigian

★★★★★ Added by Eric Eghigian

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

This movie is perfect. I usually don't believe in saying that about anything...but goddammit, this movie is flawless. Every performance is a knock-out, the visuals are stark, striking and gorgeous, the story is simplistic while being ridiculously intelligent and riddled with subtext, it all just clicks so well. Every time I watch it I remember how much I love every frame of it. Another very bold aspect of the film is that there is virtually no music during the film…

• An Angry Bear

★★★★★ Watched by An Angry Bear 14 Jul, 2015

My new favorite (and tenth seen) Coen brothers movie.

• Lucas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 11 Jul, 2015

One of my favorite pictures ever made. A great door scene.

• Piers Dennis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Piers Dennis 07 Jul, 2015 2

"That's what they always say.
    -What?
    'You don't have to do this.'"

He does.

I could go on for hours about how beautifully-executed every aspect of this film is, but I want to focus now on Javier Bardem's brilliantly-portrayed Anton Chigurh.

Here is a villain in its truest form; when I say "truest" I mean that he doesn't monologue, have mercy, and he sure as hell doesn't have a sense of humor.
    Chigurh has self-appointed himself as the left hand…

• Ryley Mann

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryley Mann 03 Jul, 2015

One of my favorite movies of all time and the coen brothers best imo