• Liam Haber

★★★★★ Rewatched by Liam Haber 06 Oct, 2015

This movie came out in 2007. By my guesses, I saw it in 2009, when I was about 12 years old. I'm pretty sure I watched a completely different movie now than I did back then. And the Coen Brothers hold on Hollywood continues

• Jack Gattanella

★★★★★ Added by Jack Gattanella

Their best

• Gusang

★★★★★ Added by Gusang

No Country for Old Men (Onde Os Fracos Não tem Vez) é um filme pesado com um drama detalhadíssimo.

Essa obra dos Irmãos Coen em minha opinião é uma das que melhor representou o lado de um psicopata no cinema. O filme é perturbador e ao mesmo tempo muito divertido em diversos sentidos.

Filme muito bem escrito e com uma perfeita divisão de personagens. Ou seja, tudo o que aparece na tela tem sua devida importância para o entendimento da…

• amjack

★★★★★ Added by amjack

Brilliant and smart casting

• Brendan Michaels

★★★★★ Added by Brendan Michaels

A masterpiece that doesn't brag about its excellence!

• Jonathan Mendez

★★★★★ Watched by Jonathan Mendez 26 Sep, 2015

I think The Coen Brothers are starting to become some of my favorite directors.

• Daniel Kibbe

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Kibbe 17 Sep, 2015

Still amazing.

• VeniVidiVici

★★★★★ Watched by VeniVidiVici 09 Sep, 2015

This has definitely taken the place of my favorite Coen Brothers film. It's so tonally different from all of their other films, in that, it contains practically no comedy. It's an extremely serious and very dark film. It's so well done and everything about it exudes brilliance. The characters are incredible and all involved do an extremely good job. Javier Bardem plays the most chilling antagonist I've seen on screen in a while and his voice is perfect. I definitely don't know why I waited so long to watch this.

• BennyWestside

★★★★★ Added by BennyWestside

You keep waiting for the quippy Coen Brother's dialogue to come, but it never gets there. this movie is some dark shit.

• Charles Johnson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Charles Johnson 08 Sep, 2015

A masterclass in creating and sustaining tension, laced with that Coen-classic understated comedy. Perfectly paced. Wonderfully cast and played, especially by Javier Bardem as the terrifying Anton Chigurh.

• mrfleck

★★★★★ Watched by mrfleck 06 Sep, 2015

This is the most thought-provoking film that I've ever seen in my life. The way it's executed plays out so slowly that it's so much more gripping.

The performances are fantastic. Javeier Bardem masterfully plays Anton Chigurh, an assassin who feels no sympathy for innocent people. The whole "coin toss" aspect of his character is creative in showing, as quoted, when dealing with innocent people on whether he should kill them or not, he tosses the coin to hand "responsibility…

• Daria Dykes

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daria Dykes 05 Sep, 2015

I just watched this out of curiosity. I wondered if it would become tedious now that I've seen it enough to pretty much recite the lines.

Nope, not even a tiny little bit. And not a single false note.