• Patricia Carol

★★★★ Watched by Patricia Carol 19 Sep, 2015

Expecting a brainless romantic comedy, I was instead blown away by this.* Mr. Kutcher was his usual non-offensive self, and the rest of the cast really knocked it out of the park.** It was also laugh-out-loud funny in parts,*** which came as no surprise once I figured out that Ivan Reitman directed it.

Cost: Free from library. (Also, this was on one of my Letterboxd lists. I'm not sure why. Perhaps I made notes? I did. Movie Date recommended it.)…

• MackenzieLynn

★★★½ Added by MackenzieLynn

I REALLY liked this movie because I felt like they had great chemistry

• Thirdmango

★★★½ Watched by Thirdmango 09 Sep, 2015

I enjoyed this a decent amount. The beginning was especially funny. There were some good jokes and they landed well. The overall story isn't the best but it's okay. I like having some good comic talents as the secondary cast.

• José Malvárez Carleos

★★½ Watched by José Malvárez Carleos 15 Nov, 2013

si esto es lo que se entiende hoy en día como "amor", es patético; el único aliciente: ver a Natalie Portman

• thewayofcinema

★★★ Added by thewayofcinema

Announces Liz Merriwether as a wonderful talent for the knack of writing character. It's good, for that reason, that she's in TV. Fun fact: this was originally called FUCKBUDDIES when it was passed around before it ended up on the Black List.

Yeah. This made it to the Black List.

• BennyWestside

★★★ Added by BennyWestside

I forgot what this movie was about as soon as I finished it.

• Zaw Mine

★★½ Added by Zaw Mine

I had a good time.
    Not a bad film.

• LauraLives

Rewatched by LauraLives 28 Aug, 2015

It really is the supporting cast, soundtrack and the fact that it's directed by Ivan Rietman that makes this film likeable isn't it? Oh, and that credits montage is to die for.

• Ana Rita

★★★½ Watched by Ana Rita 13 Feb, 2013

Natalie Portman is just goddess! Funny movie!

• robthefilmgeek

★★½ Added by robthefilmgeek

For some reason 2011 seemed to be the year of the friends with benefits movies, what with this and well, Friends With Benefits, 2011 liked to be about sex among friends.

The two have a couple of noticeable things in common - both star two of the leads from Black Swan (Natalie Portman here and Mila Kunis), both star stars of That 70s Show (Ashton Kutcher and Kunis again) and now both Kutcher and Kunis are dating in real life.…

• Morgan Lewis

★★ Watched by Morgan Lewis 13 Aug, 2015

You know a film has issues when Ashton Kutcher's performance is the best part. Shallow characters, threadbare plot, and dialogue that no actor could deliver naturally really hamper this film. Read full review.

• Robbie Owen

★½ Watched by Robbie Owen 29 Jul, 2015

At one point, I shouted "OH GO AND DO A POO" at Natalie Portman's character because she was annoying me. That's about all I have to say about No Strings Attached.