• mistang

    ★★½ Added by mistang

    Most times I find Ashton's films to be worthless, but this was one of the few films that were decent.

    View

  • maratp

    ★★★½ Watched by maratp 31 Mar, 2014

    Surprisingly fresh and well executed romantic dramedy.

    על פניו, חיבור בין נטלי פורטמן לאשטון קוצ'ר בדרמה קומית רומנטית נראה מופרך. עם זאת, מסתבר שהמופרכות הזאת היא חלק אינטגרלי מנושא הסרט והיא מוסיפה לו תחושת אמת. עדיין, פורטמן הקרה והמחושבת היא ליהוק בעייתי לסרט כזה. דווקא קוצ'ר יוצא סופר-חמוד. איבן רייטמן מוכיח שכוחו עדיין במותניו ומוביל את הסרט בביטחון ובמקצועיות ראויים. התוצאה כובשת למדי, מתוחכמת במידה ומשאירה את הצופה עם חיוך על הפנים בסוף הדרך.

    View

  • M.K. Nielsen

    ★★★ Rewatched by M.K. Nielsen 22 Mar, 2014

    Too bad the girl is emotionally damaged.

    View

  • Krystal Li

    ★★★★★ Added by Krystal Li

    funny

    View

  • Kevin Lu

    ★★★ Added by Kevin Lu

    natalie will always be GOAT

    View

  • dondya

    ★★ Watched by dondya 16 Mar, 2014

    Guilty as charged. My reason was Natalie Portman. Well, at least it's funnier than Friends with Benefits. I think. I don't remember.

    View

  • MeghanGentz

    ★★★★ Watched by MeghanGentz 01 Mar, 2014

    You CANNOT have sex without feelings. Can't do it.

    View

  • kylegarvey

    ½ Added by kylegarvey

    A watered-down version of GOING THE DISTANCE, which was itself a watered-down version of KNOCKED UP's first 30 minutes. How watery could it be? you ask. The signature bullshit theme-encapsulating line (the "true love" theme comes after the "love not sex" theme -- sometimes hard to tell those apart, what with the great romantic-comedy alchemy at work here), which is a frank "We don't pick who we fall in love with", comes from the most realistic character, Adam's narcissistic 58…

    View

  • mazzyhope815

    ★★ Watched by mazzyhope815 05 May, 2012

    Natalie Portman is always watchable, no matter what awful things she choses to star in, but this is a pretty lame movie. You know you’re in trouble when you’re the worst of the two romantic comedies about fuck buddies released within 6 months of each other.

    View

  • Sarah Collins

    ★★★★ Watched by Sarah Collins 20 Feb, 2014

    Well a very good fun filled comedy, had all the things a great comedy should have, these being good writing, good directing, good fast movie pace, a great cast. Yeah, pretty good to be quite honest, not brilliant though, did have some decent flaws within the story but nothing major else for me.

    Oh, hello to the gorgeous and pretty awesome Cary Elwes with facial hair, I'm not keen on it but it does make him look younger, lol. I…

    View

  • Jenna DeNardo

    ★★★ Watched by Jenna DeNardo 25 Jan, 2014

    Same basic story, but not as good as Friends with Benefits, imo. That being said, I found it to be a fairly enjoyable one-time watch "chick flick".

    View

  • MrPurple

    ★★ Watched by MrPurple 13 Jan, 2014

    Friends with Benefits, without the benefits

    View