• Robbie Owen

★½ Watched by Robbie Owen 29 Jul, 2015

At one point, I shouted "OH GO AND DO A POO" at Natalie Portman's character because she was annoying me. That's about all I have to say about No Strings Attached.

• aldy

★★½ Watched by aldy 23 Jul, 2015

No Strings Attached was mediocre and exactly as predictable as you'd expect from the premise. It should have been half an hour shorter but despite its middling comedy and narrative, it was surprisingly watchable and Ashton Kutcher was in fact pretty good. Lake Bell's character was so cringeworthy but at least it still had Natalie Portman in it, even if she was given barely anything to work with.

• athenap

★★★★ Added by athenap

natalie portman and ashton kutcher what more can you ask for
    they got together at the end!!

• mfulton

★★½ Added by mfulton

C+

• dellamore

Watched by dellamore 15 Jul, 2015

Honestly I don't even know why I saw it in the first place. And not even sure if it was exactly this film since they are all so similar, I can't tell them apart.

• orangenosea

★★★★★ Added by orangenosea

2011 旺季是看哪輪

男主角帥翻了!女主角好可愛~

• Kevin

★★★½ Watched by Kevin 13 Jul, 2015

Total guilty pleasure. Nothing special but it hits all the right notes. Natalie Portman's great and Cary Elwe's appearance is quite random. "No Strings Attached" is fun but nothing to get attached to (pardon the bad pun).

• Hernan Fernandez

★★ Added by Hernan Fernandez

Típica peli de amigos que terminan enamorándose aunque no lo hayan buscado, con sus tópicos incluidos y todo. Pero no aburre.

• DiegoSanchez

★★½ Watched by DiegoSanchez 13 Jun, 2015

¿Sabes de esas comedías románticas que al empezar parecen que van a contar algo diferente pero que acaban contando lo mismo de siempre? Pues esta es una de ellas. Puedes incluirla como parte de la saga de los 'follamigos', con la película protagonizada por Mila Kunis y Justin Timberlake del mismo año, 'Con derecho a roce''. ¿Originalidad? Not found.

• runningboffin

★★★½ Watched by runningboffin 13 Jun, 2015

Boy getting girl, it never gets old.Nice Saturday afternoon entertainment.

• Tomates Verdes Fritos