• il_dima

★★★½ Watched by il_dima 10 Feb, 2015

Classical and modern love comedy, with a very good Natalie Portman as always.

• Romain

★★ Watched by Romain 06 Jan, 2015

Natalie Portman made me watch this.. Well, you owe me Natalie. Anyway, I'm far, far too old to still appreciate this kind of entertainment. Anyway, I'm not part of the targeted audience. Anyway.

• Dazzlekins

★½ Added by Dazzlekins

Imagine the film "friends with benefits" but just not as good...

• Rayana Gomes

★★★★★ Added by Rayana Gomes

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Amo esse filme! Perfeito *-*

• Tom Hardon

★★★★½ Added by Tom Hardon

Totally underrated. It's the best film about balancing sex and love. It's the best film about modern relationships. Ivan Reitman has created a masterpiece.

Why isn't it regarded as such? I have a theory. People expected Ashton Kutcher to put on his frat boy/Kelso routine, but he subverts it by giving us a naturalistic, down to earth performance. Plus, Natalie Portman isn't talking to herself. Everybody EXPECTED that after Black Swan and she did NOT do it!

See it for yourself. It's funny, realistic, and wall to wall entertaining. I'm subtracting half of a point, though, because I expected some full frontal. NO FULL FRONTAL.

• Deathlok190

★★★★ Watched by Deathlok190 26 Nov, 2014

With a good script and casting No Strings Attached is a very good movie, the chemistry between Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman really shines through from the first moments they appear together. The movie features a stereotypical story of a boy meeting a girl. Several years after they first meet, having met again on odd occasions they end up in a friends with benefits relationship, the relationship builds until the girl breaks off because the guy gets too into the relationship, the night before her sisters wedding the girl realizes her mistake and dashes home.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 08 May, 2011

This romantic comedy starts poorly, but it does get better, mostly thanks to a strong performance from Portman, and likable stuff from Kutcher. Just don't expect any credibility.

• ChicToDo

★★★★ Added by ChicToDo

I quite liked this film. Despite a somewhat predictable plot, the ensemble cast and secondary storylines were just as interesting and funny as the main plot.

• Andy

Added by Andy

Uno di quei film dimmerda che piacciono a mia moglie...uno strazio dall'inizio alla fine..orribile ed inutile

• theheartsfamily

★★★★ Watched by theheartsfamily 30 Oct, 2014

A pretty funny movie with a talented cast.
    Natalie Portman is a lovely actress to watch, as well as Ashton Kutcher. Oh, Jake Johnson and his awesome quotes have to be mentioned, too!

• Mareks Smilga

★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 19 Feb, 2011

Viens būtisks trūkums-tā arī nesajutu nekādu dzirsktelīti starp abiem galvenajiem varoņiem.

• Jacob Fisher

★★★ Watched by Jacob Fisher 14 Oct, 2014

Man I really wanted to love this movie because I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman but this movie is just terrible. I don't know if it has to do with the script or the fact that Ashton Kutcher can't really act that well. The movie has a few moments that was good but for a majority of it was just asking yourself is this movie going to be over soon.