• LauraLives

Rewatched by LauraLives 28 Aug, 2015

It really is the supporting cast, soundtrack and the fact that it's directed by Ivan Rietman that makes this film likeable isn't it? Oh, and that credits montage is to die for.

• ritinha747

★★★½ Added by ritinha747

Natalie Portman is just goddess! Funny movie!

• robthefilmgeek

★★½ Added by robthefilmgeek

For some reason 2011 seemed to be the year of the friends with benefits movies, what with this and well, Friends With Benefits, 2011 liked to be about sex among friends.

The two have a couple of noticeable things in common - both star two of the leads from Black Swan (Natalie Portman here and Mila Kunis), both star stars of That 70s Show (Ashton Kutcher and Kunis again) and now both Kutcher and Kunis are dating in real life.…

• Morgan Lewis

★★ Watched by Morgan Lewis 13 Aug, 2015

You know a film has issues when Ashton Kutcher's performance is the best part. Shallow characters, threadbare plot, and dialogue that no actor could deliver naturally really hamper this film. Read full review.

• Robbie Owen

★½ Watched by Robbie Owen 29 Jul, 2015

At one point, I shouted "OH GO AND DO A POO" at Natalie Portman's character because she was annoying me. That's about all I have to say about No Strings Attached.

• aldy

★★½ Watched by aldy 23 Jul, 2015

No Strings Attached was mediocre and exactly as predictable as you'd expect from the premise. It should have been half an hour shorter but despite its middling comedy and narrative, it was surprisingly watchable and Ashton Kutcher was in fact pretty good. Lake Bell's character was so cringeworthy but at least it still had Natalie Portman in it, even if she was given barely anything to work with.

• athenap

★★★★ Added by athenap

natalie portman and ashton kutcher what more can you ask for
    they got together at the end!!

• mfulton

★★½ Added by mfulton

C+

• dellamore

Watched by dellamore 15 Jul, 2015

Honestly I don't even know why I saw it in the first place. And not even sure if it was exactly this film since they are all so similar, I can't tell them apart.

• orangenosea

★★★★★ Added by orangenosea

2011 旺季是看哪輪

男主角帥翻了!女主角好可愛~

• Kevin

★★★½ Watched by Kevin 13 Jul, 2015

Total guilty pleasure. Nothing special but it hits all the right notes. Natalie Portman's great and Cary Elwe's appearance is quite random. "No Strings Attached" is fun but nothing to get attached to (pardon the bad pun).

• Hernan Fernandez

★★ Added by Hernan Fernandez

Típica peli de amigos que terminan enamorándose aunque no lo hayan buscado, con sus tópicos incluidos y todo. Pero no aburre.