• Tom Hardon

★★★★½ Added by Tom Hardon

Totally underrated. It's the best film about balancing sex and love. It's the best film about modern relationships. Ivan Reitman has created a masterpiece.

Why isn't it regarded as such? I have a theory. People expected Ashton Kutcher to put on his frat boy/Kelso routine, but he subverts it by giving us a naturalistic, down to earth performance. Plus, Natalie Portman isn't talking to herself. Everybody EXPECTED that after Black Swan and she did NOT do it!

See it for yourself. It's funny, realistic, and wall to wall entertaining. I'm subtracting half of a point, though, because I expected some full frontal. NO FULL FRONTAL.

• Deathlok190

★★★★ Watched by Deathlok190 26 Nov, 2014

With a good script and casting No Strings Attached is a very good movie, the chemistry between Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman really shines through from the first moments they appear together. The movie features a stereotypical story of a boy meeting a girl. Several years after they first meet, having met again on odd occasions they end up in a friends with benefits relationship, the relationship builds until the girl breaks off because the guy gets too into the relationship, the night before her sisters wedding the girl realizes her mistake and dashes home.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 08 May, 2011

This romantic comedy starts poorly, but it does get better, mostly thanks to a strong performance from Portman, and likable stuff from Kutcher. Just don't expect any credibility.

• ChicToDo

★★★★ Added by ChicToDo

I quite liked this film. Despite a somewhat predictable plot, the ensemble cast and secondary storylines were just as interesting and funny as the main plot.

• Andy

Added by Andy

Uno di quei film dimmerda che piacciono a mia moglie...uno strazio dall'inizio alla fine..orribile ed inutile

• theheartsfamily

★★★★ Watched by theheartsfamily 30 Oct, 2014

A pretty funny movie with a talented cast.
    Natalie Portman is a lovely actress to watch, as well as Ashton Kutcher. Oh, Jake Johnson and his awesome quotes have to be mentioned, too!

• Mareks Smilga

★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 19 Feb, 2011

Viens būtisks trūkums-tā arī nesajutu nekādu dzirsktelīti starp abiem galvenajiem varoņiem.

• Jacob Fisher

★★★ Watched by Jacob Fisher 14 Oct, 2014

Man I really wanted to love this movie because I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman but this movie is just terrible. I don't know if it has to do with the script or the fact that Ashton Kutcher can't really act that well. The movie has a few moments that was good but for a majority of it was just asking yourself is this movie going to be over soon.

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 24 Jan, 2011

Rating: B

• MovieGuru

★★★½ Added by MovieGuru

A casual watch just as much as there is casual sex in this movie. No shame in watching it, merely a time passer but I can't help but compare it with Friends Of Benefit so in my estimation this film goes down a bit because of it.

Portman, as hot and excellent as ever, works well with yep, Ashton Kutcher (for the first time in his entire acting career) in a fairly good romantic comedy.

Enough to make me watch it more than once, anyway. Most probably cum too. Right, Nati?

• István Jakab

★★★★ Watched by István Jakab 09 Sep, 2014

Nati <3

• Peter Cox

★★★½ Rewatched by Peter Cox 05 Sep, 2014

There’s a pleasing role reversal here, and both Natalie Portman and, yes, Ashton Kutcher are utterly charming in their respective roles. Needless to say things turn more complicated than they initially expect. You can probably sketch out the remainder of the film’s story beats without seeing the film and you’re bound to come close to accurate… but predictability is part of the point, remember? Films like No Strings Attached are comforting because of the security they offer.

Read more about my strange attraction to this movie here: thelosthighwayhotel.com/2014/09/05/why-i-love-70-no-strings-attached/