• murrddocks

★★½ Added by murrddocks

Friends With Benefits was better.

• Marna Larsen

★★ Added by Marna Larsen

Why did I watch this? I think it was free on Netflix and I had a lot of time on my hands (and needed to be distracted every second or bad things would happen in my brain). Unsurprisingly, I don't remember anything about it other than Kutcher wasn't as painful to watch as I expected (though I kept wondering what Portman had done to end up with him...was this just the year everyone was like, 'okay; you're old now. Better take what you can get' or what)?

• Katie

★★★ Rewatched by Katie 22 Apr, 2015

TAKE ME TO ADAMS HOUSE

• Clark Kent

★★½ Watched by Clark Kent 04 Apr, 2015

Well crafted, produced an acted, this is a fine movie. Ivan Reitman does a good job in presenting this ordinary flick as something much more classy than it actually is. The story is fun and fresh in the first hour, but goes to boring-land when it gets so predictable than you don't really need to watch it anymore.

Kutcher is better than usual (more restrained and relatable), Portman is more crazy than usual, and the supporting characters are played by…

• Callum Perritt

★★ Rewatched by Callum Perritt 01 Apr, 2015

I watched this pretty much straight after watching The Godfather so don't feel like I'm in a fair position to judge this movie properly.

I will say that Brando just about edges Ashton Kutcher though. Just.

• JaySalahi

★★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 13 Mar, 2013

B (86)

• Aleta

★★ Rewatched by Aleta 07 Mar, 2015

Yes this was a rewatch. I'd forgotten what it was like and needed a simple chick-flick for movie night. Got what I wanted I guess. Some of the lines are kinda funny and the cast is made up of good actors, but it was still slightly below 'okay'.

• Brian Hann

★★½ Watched by Brian Hann 04 Mar, 2015

It's okay. Surprising that Natalie Portman stars.

• il_dima

★★★½ Watched by il_dima 10 Feb, 2015

Classical and modern love comedy, with a very good Natalie Portman as always.

• Romain

★★ Watched by Romain 06 Jan, 2015

Natalie Portman made me watch this.. Well, you owe me Natalie. Anyway, I'm far, far too old to still appreciate this kind of entertainment. Anyway, I'm not part of the targeted audience. Anyway.

• Dazzlekins

★½ Added by Dazzlekins

Imagine the film "friends with benefits" but just not as good...

• Rayana Gomes

★★★★★ Added by Rayana Gomes

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Amo esse filme! Perfeito *-*