• Katie

★★★ Rewatched by Katie 22 Apr, 2015

TAKE ME TO ADAMS HOUSE

• Clark Kent

★★½ Watched by Clark Kent 04 Apr, 2015

Well crafted, produced an acted, this is a fine movie. Ivan Reitman does a good job in presenting this ordinary flick as something much more classy than it actually is. The story is fun and fresh in the first hour, but goes to boring-land when it gets so predictable than you don't really need to watch it anymore.

Kutcher is better than usual (more restrained and relatable), Portman is more crazy than usual, and the supporting characters are played by…

• Callum Perritt

★★ Rewatched by Callum Perritt 01 Apr, 2015

I watched this pretty much straight after watching The Godfather so don't feel like I'm in a fair position to judge this movie properly.

I will say that Brando just about edges Ashton Kutcher though. Just.

• JaySalahi

★★★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 13 Mar, 2013

B (86)

• Aleta

★★ Rewatched by Aleta 07 Mar, 2015

Yes this was a rewatch. I'd forgotten what it was like and needed a simple chick-flick for movie night. Got what I wanted I guess. Some of the lines are kinda funny and the cast is made up of good actors, but it was still slightly below 'okay'.

• Brian Hann

★★½ Watched by Brian Hann 04 Mar, 2015

It's okay. Surprising that Natalie Portman stars.

• il_dima

★★★½ Watched by il_dima 10 Feb, 2015

Classical and modern love comedy, with a very good Natalie Portman as always.

• Romain

★★ Watched by Romain 06 Jan, 2015

Natalie Portman made me watch this.. Well, you owe me Natalie. Anyway, I'm far, far too old to still appreciate this kind of entertainment. Anyway, I'm not part of the targeted audience. Anyway.

• Dazzlekins

★½ Added by Dazzlekins

Imagine the film "friends with benefits" but just not as good...

• Rayana Gomes

★★★★★ Added by Rayana Gomes

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Amo esse filme! Perfeito *-*

• Tom Hardon

★★★★½ Added by Tom Hardon

Totally underrated. It's the best film about balancing sex and love. It's the best film about modern relationships. Ivan Reitman has created a masterpiece.

Why isn't it regarded as such? I have a theory. People expected Ashton Kutcher to put on his frat boy/Kelso routine, but he subverts it by giving us a naturalistic, down to earth performance. Plus, Natalie Portman isn't talking to herself. Everybody EXPECTED that after Black Swan and she did NOT do it!

See it for yourself. It's funny, realistic, and wall to wall entertaining. I'm subtracting half of a point, though, because I expected some full frontal. NO FULL FRONTAL.

• Deathlok190

★★★★ Watched by Deathlok190 26 Nov, 2014

With a good script and casting No Strings Attached is a very good movie, the chemistry between Ashton Kutcher and Natalie Portman really shines through from the first moments they appear together. The movie features a stereotypical story of a boy meeting a girl. Several years after they first meet, having met again on odd occasions they end up in a friends with benefits relationship, the relationship builds until the girl breaks off because the guy gets too into the relationship, the night before her sisters wedding the girl realizes her mistake and dashes home.