• bulletproofQpid

★★★ Rewatched by bulletproofQpid 25 Nov, 2015

"Congrats? For what, having sex with you?"
    "You did a good job, so... I thought you deserved a balloon."

It's dumb and they're ridiculous, but it's kind of cute and charming.

• Eddie Ryan

½ Watched by Eddie Ryan 22 Nov, 2015

• fdp

★★½ Added by fdp

It's been a while I've watched this one....

• Sarah Collins

★½ Rewatched by Sarah Collins 19 Sep, 2015

I enjoyed 'Friends with Benefits' more than I expected so I thought I would watch this as well. Bad idea.

• Dave Holmes

★★★½ Added by Dave Holmes

Never would've seen this at the cinema unless a friend of Hue's (thanks Bom!) had offered to take us (and the only other options had been Little Fockers, Gulliver's Travels and Green Hornet). Better than expected. At times there's an uneasy mix of crude (and inconsistently funny) penis jokes with sweeter and more genuine stuff. The lensing is atrociously pedestrian for a big budget pic, and the structure of the script is all over the place. Ivan Reitman's primary contribution…

• Patricia Carol

★★★★ Watched by Patricia Carol 19 Sep, 2015

Expecting a brainless romantic comedy, I was instead blown away by this.* Mr. Kutcher was his usual non-offensive self, and the rest of the cast really knocked it out of the park.** It was also laugh-out-loud funny in parts,*** which came as no surprise once I figured out that Ivan Reitman directed it.

Cost: Free from library. (Also, this was on one of my Letterboxd lists. I'm not sure why. Perhaps I made notes? I did. Movie Date recommended it.)…

• MackenzieLynn

★★★½ Added by MackenzieLynn

I REALLY liked this movie because I felt like they had great chemistry

• Thirdmango

★★★½ Watched by Thirdmango 09 Sep, 2015

I enjoyed this a decent amount. The beginning was especially funny. There were some good jokes and they landed well. The overall story isn't the best but it's okay. I like having some good comic talents as the secondary cast.

• José Malvárez Carleos

★★½ Watched by José Malvárez Carleos 15 Nov, 2013

si esto es lo que se entiende hoy en día como "amor", es patético; el único aliciente: ver a Natalie Portman

• thewayofcinema

★★★ Added by thewayofcinema

Announces Liz Merriwether as a wonderful talent for the knack of writing character. It's good, for that reason, that she's in TV. Fun fact: this was originally called FUCKBUDDIES when it was passed around before it ended up on the Black List.

Yeah. This made it to the Black List.

• BennyWestside

★★★ Added by BennyWestside

I forgot what this movie was about as soon as I finished it.

• Zaw Mine