• DiegoSanchez

★★½ Watched by DiegoSanchez 13 Jun, 2015

¿Sabes de esas comedías románticas que al empezar parecen que van a contar algo diferente pero que acaban contando lo mismo de siempre? Pues esta es una de ellas. Puedes incluirla como parte de la saga de los 'follamigos', con la película protagonizada por Mila Kunis y Justin Timberlake del mismo año, 'Con derecho a roce''. ¿Originalidad? Not found.

• runningboffin

★★★½ Watched by runningboffin 13 Jun, 2015

Boy getting girl, it never gets old.Nice Saturday afternoon entertainment.

• Tomates Verdes Fritos

csak szexre kellesz

• Jessica Noir

★★★½ Watched by Jessica Noir 31 May, 2015

No. 140 in my 365 Days of First-Time Watches

After looking at the most popular and most recent reviews of this film here on Letterboxd, I feel like I'm alone in saying that I really enjoyed this film. But that's okay - I have always been a big fan of a lot of the actors in this film, even if other people aren't. Also, regarding the comparison between this film and Friends With Benefits (which I really enjoyed as well), I have to say that in terms of the storyline and actors this film is my favourite of the two.

• Charlie Derry

★½ Watched by Charlie Derry 14 Apr, 2015

I'm more annoyed by Natalie Portman's character then of the relationship this film depicts. What was with that whole scene about periods? That's not how we feel or like to be treated at that time. The writers of this film obviously don't know a lot about women ... oh, it was written by a woman? Well, she needs to get out of her fantasy world and start writing about people and characters that others can relate to.

Friends With Benefits is better on all levels.

• murrddocks

★★½ Added by murrddocks

Friends With Benefits was better.

• Marna Larsen

★★ Added by Marna Larsen

Why did I watch this? I think it was free on Netflix and I had a lot of time on my hands (and needed to be distracted every second or bad things would happen in my brain). Unsurprisingly, I don't remember anything about it other than Kutcher wasn't as painful to watch as I expected (though I kept wondering what Portman had done to end up with him...was this just the year everyone was like, 'okay; you're old now. Better take what you can get' or what)?

• Katie

★★★ Rewatched by Katie 22 Apr, 2015

TAKE ME TO ADAMS HOUSE

• Clark Kent

★★½ Watched by Clark Kent 04 Apr, 2015

Well crafted, produced an acted, this is a fine movie. Ivan Reitman does a good job in presenting this ordinary flick as something much more classy than it actually is. The story is fun and fresh in the first hour, but goes to boring-land when it gets so predictable than you don't really need to watch it anymore.

Kutcher is better than usual (more restrained and relatable), Portman is more crazy than usual, and the supporting characters are played by…

• Callum Perritt

★★ Rewatched by Callum Perritt 01 Apr, 2015

I watched this pretty much straight after watching The Godfather so don't feel like I'm in a fair position to judge this movie properly.

I will say that Brando just about edges Ashton Kutcher though. Just.

• JaySalahi