• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 08 May, 2011

This romantic comedy starts poorly, but it does get better, mostly thanks to a strong performance from Portman, and likable stuff from Kutcher. Just don't expect any credibility.

• ChicToDo

★★★★ Added by ChicToDo

I quite liked this film. Despite a somewhat predictable plot, the ensemble cast and secondary storylines were just as interesting and funny as the main plot.

• Andy

Added by Andy

Uno di quei film dimmerda che piacciono a mia moglie...uno strazio dall'inizio alla fine..orribile ed inutile

• theheartsfamily

★★★★ Watched by theheartsfamily 30 Oct, 2014

A pretty funny movie with a talented cast.
    Natalie Portman is a lovely actress to watch, as well as Ashton Kutcher. Oh, Jake Johnson and his awesome quotes have to be mentioned, too!

• Mareks Smilga

★★★ Watched by Mareks Smilga 19 Feb, 2011

Viens būtisks trūkums-tā arī nesajutu nekādu dzirsktelīti starp abiem galvenajiem varoņiem.

• Jacob Fisher

★★★ Watched by Jacob Fisher 14 Oct, 2014

Man I really wanted to love this movie because I'm a big fan of Natalie Portman but this movie is just terrible. I don't know if it has to do with the script or the fact that Ashton Kutcher can't really act that well. The movie has a few moments that was good but for a majority of it was just asking yourself is this movie going to be over soon.

• Kenneth Kriheli

Added by Kenneth Kriheli

This movie goes to show that spinoffs can be better. I mean, Friends with Benefits isn't great, but it still goes leagues further than this junk (even without Mindy Kaling!).

• Joe DiCanio

★★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 24 Jan, 2011

Rating: B

• MovieGuru

★★★½ Added by MovieGuru

A casual watch just as much as there is casual sex in this movie. No shame in watching it, merely a time passer but I can't help but compare it with Friends Of Benefit so in my estimation this film goes down a bit because of it.

Portman, as hot and excellent as ever, works well with yep, Ashton Kutcher (for the first time in his entire acting career) in a fairly good romantic comedy.

Enough to make me watch it more than once, anyway. Most probably cum too. Right, Nati?

• István Jakab

★★★★ Watched by István Jakab 09 Sep, 2014

Nati <3

• Peter Cox

★★★½ Rewatched by Peter Cox 05 Sep, 2014

There’s a pleasing role reversal here, and both Natalie Portman and, yes, Ashton Kutcher are utterly charming in their respective roles. Needless to say things turn more complicated than they initially expect. You can probably sketch out the remainder of the film’s story beats without seeing the film and you’re bound to come close to accurate… but predictability is part of the point, remember? Films like No Strings Attached are comforting because of the security they offer.

Read more about my strange attraction to this movie here: thelosthighwayhotel.com/2014/09/05/why-i-love-70-no-strings-attached/

• Jackie

★★★½ Watched by Jackie 01 Sep, 2014

I had zero expectations after seeing "Friends with Benefits" since both had the same premise and were released the same year. The fact Liz Merriweather (one of the creative forces behind "New Girl") wrote it convinced me to give it a shot.
    Once I got past the first 5 minutes of flashbacks, I really enjoyed this. It was refreshing to see Ashton Kutcher in a less self-assured role and the supporting cast (Jake Johnson, Mindy Kaling especially) stole the show for me.