• jesthiger

★★★★★ Watched by jesthiger 30 Mar, 2015

WOWWWW, perfecta en todos los sentidos.

• kcallisch

★★★★ Added by kcallisch 1

This movie was beyond fascinating. Subtitles never really annoyed me, other than just having to read fast than look quickly at the screen to see their facial expressions. But with that aside, The movie was well shot and choreographed with the long and brutal fight scene. Enjoyed it a lot and am now wondering if I should watch the redone version or if I should stay with the original. And if so, should I watch the sequels or not.

• cassandra nv

★★★★ Watched by cassandra nv 24 Mar, 2015

Oh.my,god....

• Bárbara Ortega

★★★ Added by Bárbara Ortega

La historia me resultó fuerte, jamás imagine tanta locura pero no puedo esperar menos de mis amigos los asiáticos.

• trolleyfreak

★★★★½ Watched by trolleyfreak 21 Mar, 2015

Championed by Jury President Quentin Tarantino at the 2004 Cannes Film Festival, Park's blistering manga adaptation is contentious fare indeed.

This one has it all: pitch black comedy, high octane thrills, bone crunching action, dental torture which easily outgrosses anything inflicted on Hoffman by Olivier in Schlesinger's Marathon Man and, of course, the ingestion of a live octopus.

And as for the denouement.. WOW!

• David Gómez-Rosado

★★★★ Added by David Gómez-Rosado

The scene of the corridor fight is epic

• Salt_and_Pepper

★★★★★ Added by Salt_and_Pepper

I hazarded guesses at what was happening...then dismissed them because I thought "that story is un-filmable" but by gods they did it anyways.

This is a wild movie and proves to anyone who watches it that there is much more to cinema than Hollywood.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★★ Added by Jamie Rogers

Dark, violent, disturbing, and sometimes oddly humorous, Oldboy is a film that keeps you guessing and on the edge of your seat, with a twisted and immersive story and a visual flair, Park Chan Wook's revenge tale is one not to be forgotten.

• Wes Ball

★★★★★ Watched by Wes Ball 20 Mar, 2015

Top 250+ Films of All Time

Just how does one think up the words to describe this twisted, epic mystery that I just watched? I'll admit it's becoming very difficult for me to summarize this film, mainly because its mind-bending twists are taking their time to process in my brain. But there's no doubt about it, Oldboy is simply a work of genius, and the best Neo-noir film I've ever seen.

After a man is forced to spend fifteen years…

• Johann Rucker

★★★★½ Rewatched by Johann Rucker 18 Mar, 2015

I saw this for the first time when I was like twelve (bad idea), and i don't think it really set in. Most of the ideas went over my head, and it really just ended up being 'that incest movie' for years. Finally getting the chance to rewatch it, I realize it's mainly about dehumanizing. What humans are truly capable of. It's beautiful.

• Jeremy Leung

★★★★ Watched by Jeremy Leung 19 Mar, 2015

.......................

• LUCAS HAYNES

★★★ Watched by LUCAS HAYNES 16 Mar, 2015 2

I'm not even going to try to write a review for this movie. I didn't hate it, didn't love it. Had some great moments of fuckedness, though, that makes me feel like going out and hammering some people.