• Erin

★★★★★ Watched by Erin 20 Oct, 2014

YOOOOOOOOOOO

• Dbmemory

★★★★★ Added by Dbmemory

In my younger years, I used to say that the definition of a 5 star movie was one that I could watch over and over again. Now, I realize that that is a silly definition. I love to watch Starship Troopers, which is far from a 5 star movie, but a wonderful guilty pleasure. And Oldboy is a 5-star movie that I never, ever want to see again. They did a great job of making the story line make sense,…

• Jaime Guerrero

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jaime Guerrero 20 Oct, 2014

Oldboy? Again?? Ok c:

• Keely

★★★★½ Added by Keely

I love this film - truly, absolutely every aspect of it was dazzling. The half-star was deducted because of absolutely terrifying levels of sexism.

• Rick Vance

Watched by Rick Vance 17 Oct, 2014

Somehow I had missed seeing this movie until now, I don't even really know how that happened.

• Carlos

revenge movie

• Lucamiras

★★★★½ Watched by Lucamiras 12 Oct, 2014

Finally, I got to it.

Wow. The Hallway shot makes me feel small. The plot should make you feel ... well ... just watch it. Would be a shame to tell you if you will feel sorry, sad, nostalgic, horrified, disgusted, amused or just old.

• Tim Ehrens

★★★★ Watched by Tim Ehrens 11 Oct, 2014

"Laugh and the world laughs with you...."

I was ready for a kick-ass revenge movie — and that's what I got — but oh man, this movie went to some dark, dark places that I was NOT ready for! Right until the twist was introduced, I was having a great time rooting for Oh Dae-Su in his quest for vengeance against the people who, without explanation, imprisoned him and took his life away. Once it became about the very dark…

• Tim Woods

★★★★½ Added by Tim Woods

Nuts! A great concept, and really well put together. Some fantastic scenes.

• kroogah

★★★★★ Watched by kroogah 04 Sep, 2014

That hallway scene alone is worth at least 4 stars. I'm just as impressed at how the rest of the movie manages to keep up.