• Airunh23

★★★★½ Watched by Airunh23 04 Feb, 2016

Rating: A-

• streeture

★★★★ Watched by streeture 25 Jan, 2016

Less story more action. Great action stunts and camera shots.
    What's with all the director shutouts (Spielberg, besson)?

• Brooke Willis

★★★★★ Added by Brooke Willis 3

I haven't seen a better martial arts film yet.

• Al

★★½ Watched by Al 11 Jan, 2016

That tuk-tuk chase scene though...

• wesddm

★★★★ Added by wesddm

Nunca gostei de filme de luta, mas esse ano disse que ia dar uma chance. E... eita porra.

• Ashley Norris

★★★★ Rewatched by Ashley Norris 20 May, 2015

Leg on fire? Kick someone with it!

That reduces the film's greatness to an absurd moment. This is how you film action, you can see how Gareth Evans was influenced by it.

• Romain Mereau

★★★½ Watched by Romain Mereau 09 Dec, 2015

A tale of the classic noble warrior.
    After a holy artefact is stolen from his rural village, monk-in-training Ting is sent to the city to retrieve it from a crime ring.

Ong Bak: Muay Thai Warrior is an energetically inventive martial arts film from Thailand. Bringing the traditional Thai kickboxing style muay Thai to the international stage, the film delivers some exhilarating action sequences and fight scenes with moves quite unlike anything I'd ever seen before. The athletic wiriness and…

• russman

★★★½ Watched by russman 24 Dec, 2015

Where's Your Head At?

• Jagmo

★★★ Watched by Jagmo 05 Jan, 2014

I don't remember watching this film, but according to my datebook I did see it.

• karmadillo

★★★★ Added by karmadillo

How many times have I watched this?
    I really don't know, but I'm guessing "a bunch" with some spare change would be a good starting point.

Needless to say, it's pretty awesome. Comes with a morality tale, too.

No matter how much you screw up in life, just remember, you didn't steal Tony Jaa's statue.

• Rust

★★★ Rewatched by Rust 20 Nov, 2015

The Muay Thai and stunts preformed by Tony Jaa is basically the best thing in this. Fighting looks and feels brutally hard. It entertained. Pretty cool.

• Jens

★★½ Watched by Jens 25 May, 2005

Tony Jaa is talented and the movie shows it off. Everything else is pretty mediocre.