• Michael

★★½ Watched by Michael 02 Aug, 2015

A very basic story exists only give Tony Jaa a framework for his amazing stuntwork and martial art skills. The best stunts we get to see two or three times from different angles.

• FrankieSays

★★★½ Watched by FrankieSays 01 Aug, 2015

Wise man say, sometimes it's best to run away from a fight, especially when you have a horde of angry goons hot on your ass. Then, lure them into a narrow alleyway where you can hop on their heads to make a quick getaway, while breaking jaws and busting some moves at the same time.

Frankie Says, it's probably best to stay out of fights altogether unless your name is Tony Jaa.

• b4hc

Watched by b4hc 29 Jul, 2015

on film with max and erin at 5th ave, preview for the weekend. fun! super fun.

• SJHoneywell

★★½ Added by SJHoneywell

Tony Jaa is great.
    The rest of this is muddled
    And kind of goofy.

1001plus.blogspot.com/2015/06/picks-from-chip-ong-bak.html

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

Ong Bak

• Laser

★★★★ Watched by Laser 29 May, 2015

The acting is fucking awful but the action is fucking incredible.

• Avaitor

★★★★ Watched by Avaitor 25 May, 2015

Sometimes you just need a fun martial arts film to keep you going, and this one fit the bill quite well. And it contains some of the best fight sequences this side of the pacific could dream of! I'll get to the sequel soon.

• Amiffy

★★★ Watched by Amiffy 26 May, 2015

Like a cross between Indiana Jones and The Raid, however despite some truly excellent stunt choreography, the film had too many of the perfectly placed obstacles (the pallet ramp into the river got the biggest sigh), also I really didn't like the slow motion replays that they felt the need to include after every impressive move, for me it completely took me out of the rhythm every time, show me an amazing piece of stunt work, but then leave it…

• Asher

★★★★ Watched by Asher 24 May, 2015 2

Finally... The non-stop martial arts epic I've been dreaming of.

It's flawed, but damn I love it!

• Peter Scurr

Watched by Peter Scurr 24 May, 2015

A plain great action movie! The moralising and sense of right and wrong is laid on with a trowel but its not really the point either.

• Sheryl

★★★½ Watched by Sheryl 22 May, 2015

that rickshaw chase scene sustains my action movie needs very well

• NeutronPong

★★★ Watched by NeutronPong 09 Jan, 2012

Long overdue. The fight scenes were nuts but the chase scenes were even moreso! I've never seen so many flying knees before!