• Rebecca

★★★ Watched by Rebecca 18 Jan, 2016

Very very VERY good parody. A little too sexist, racist, and derogatory for my liking (I know it's meant to be taken as commentary about how the world has not progressed as much as we would think we have BUT STILL) but Jean Dujardin is so so SO good I can almost look past the flaws of this movie.

• mjbillington

★★★ Rewatched by mjbillington 08 Feb, 2016

Far below the sequel in laughs but Dujardin's performance is top notch

• J Hobbs

★★★★★ Watched by J Hobbs 03 Feb, 2016

SO FUCKING GOOD. On French Blu-ray

• Owen Greenwell

★★★½ Watched by Owen Greenwell 04 Jan, 2009

Very silly, but well made and genuinely funny.

• hohse

★★★½ Watched by hohse 12 Jan, 2016

Jean Dujardin would be an amazing James Bond.

• Mark Hodgson

★★★ Rewatched by Mark Hodgson 30 Dec, 2015

Not as much fun the second time

• Joe Gola

★★★★ Added by Joe Gola

Maybe I just happened to be in the right mood, but this completely cracked me up. I actually liked it a lot more than The Artist.

• Chevalier

★★★★ Watched by Chevalier 06 Dec, 2015 2

Dujardin really needs to make another OSS 117 film, this stuff is just a ton of fun. The right balance between homage and parody of the euro spy, with clever comedy, and good looking dames.

• Arlowe_

★★★ Watched by Arlowe_ 01 Dec, 2015

Par the course for what I expected from a 50s/60s spy spoof. Somewhere between Austin Powers and Archer. I don't think it has that much going for it, but, it does have Jean Dujardin and there's something about him. His delightfully ham-y expressions and nonplussed demeanour make him an effortlessly charming performer to watch, which in turn makes this a very charming movie to watch.

• rossboyask

★★★★ Watched by rossboyask 25 Sep, 2015

EXCELLENT Bond Spoof. Very funny and knowing with some genuinely thrilling action scenes. DuJardin is utterly superb.

• ejeffb2004

★★★★½ Watched by ejeffb2004 10 Sep, 2015

Brilliant
    1/2 bottle
    Watch the out takes

• thori

★★ Watched by thori 07 Sep, 2015 2

Das 50/60er-Jahre Setting ist sehr schön und atmet den Geist der alten Agentenfilme aus dieser Zeit.
    JEAN DUJARDIN spielt seinen Hubert Bonisseur de La Bath alias OSS117 wunderbar schnöselig und BERENICE BEJO ist mal wieder sehr hübsch anzusehen. Witzig das beide einige Jahre später für THE ARTIST für den Oscar nominiert waren, den DUJARDIN am Ende sogar gewann.
    Hier stimmt halt leider nur das Setdesign der Humor war selten der meine. Mal sehen ob ich dem Nachfolger trotzdem noch eine Chance gebe.