• Kirk Samuelson

★★½ Watched by Kirk Samuelson 24 Aug, 2014

Goofy and moderately amusing. And Bérénice Bejo in a polka dot dress.

• nicolas1810

★★★ Watched by nicolas1810 05 Jul, 2014

Ο Dujardin είναι δοσμένος ψυχή τε και σώματι στον ρόλο του.Καλός χαβαλές.

• Bruce D.

★★½ Watched by Bruce D. 22 Apr, 2014

Watched on Netflix Instant

• MrJago

★★★★½ Watched by MrJago 19 Jun, 2014

Jean Dujardin's performance is easily the greatest comedy performance of this young century. His OSS 117 is part Sean Connery, part complete idiot but always a joy to watch.

• luke10

★★★½ Watched by luke10 02 Jun, 2014

Lots of style and just enough substance.

• Chris

★★★½ Watched by Chris 16 May, 2014

One of the better spy parodies out there - the gags were spot on and not too on the nose and the cinematography was done very well. Of course, the story was total bogus but that comes with the genre.
    And to be frank, any movie with Bérénice Bejo and Jean Dujardin's smile in it can't be really bad. I laughed a lot and liked it even more!

• ninajackson

★★★½ Watched by ninajackson 22 Mar, 2014

Jean Dujardin its amazing in this film.

• Arthur Gordon

★★★★ Watched by Arthur Gordon 19 Feb, 2014

Although I'm not familiar at all with the source of the parody, this still provides plenty if laughs. Hazavinicius is a strong director, but the true star is Dujardin. The man oozes charisma and charm. He also looks a bit like Connery in several shots which I think adds to the interest here.

• Greg Dinskisk

Watched by Greg Dinskisk 16 Feb, 2014

Jean Dujardin is quickly becoming one of my favorite actors. He makes a sexist, racist, every-ist type of guy ridiculously entertaining to watch. He has this unique charm about him that makes you want to smile a little bit, no matter how stupid the words around him are. Very physical and charismatic, and it really fits into the roles he has chosen to take.

If I was a Hollywood producer, I'd try to get him on as many projects as…

• James Patrick

★★★★ Rewatched by James Patrick 12 Feb, 2014

Near perfect spoof of the Connery/60's-era Bond. Jean Dujdarin mugs and poses like there's always a mirror just off camera and the effect is all the smarm and guile you'd expect out of a French spy spoof.

• Jack Caulfield

★★★★ Rewatched by Jack Caulfield 19 Jan, 2014

French LOLs of the absolute highest order. Très drôle indeed.

• Michael Kastner

★★ Watched by Michael Kastner 05 Jan, 2014

Hat ein paar Schmunzler und Jean Dujardin ist gut in der Rolle des trotteligen Spions. Der Film plätscherte so vor sich hin. Richtig gelacht hab ich nie. Wahrscheinlich einfach nicht mein Humor.