• Paukzen

★★½ Watched by Paukzen 05 Mar, 2011

DVD, Casa Pollio

• Jamie Rogers

½ Added by Jamie Rogers

When was i suppose to be scared? Do invisible demons, falling pans, and closing doors count as horror? The movie has a very loose plot, which is that the demon wants the baby, but it doesn't go into any detail about it. The filmmakers would obviously prefer of we look at a screen where nothing exciting is going on, then BANG! Obvious jump scare! Also, everyone in the film is horrible.

• Gimly

★★ Added by Gimly

Though I didn't hate Activity 2, I totally felt as though it both lacked the originality and power to be a worthy prequel to Activity 1, as well as completely failing to stand up on its own.

While I'm perfectly willing to give the upcoming Activity 3 a go, I think I appreciated Activity 1 less than most, and found that Activity 2 to be significantly further down the scale for me.

It's got just enough intrigue to it to…

• Jamaal121

★★★ Added by Jamaal121

Ultimately a better made film the first one, although obviously less fresh. The security camera approach removes most of the "Why are they still filming" plot holes, and the building on the mythology of the first film is done well .

• David Lawrence

★★½ Watched by David Lawrence 20 Feb, 2015

In a nutshell: I suspect this would have resonated with me more had I seen it in the cinema, disconnected from the real world and sharing the suspense with an audience in the dark. A viewing in my living room with my other half, who crucially had already seen it, found me very disconnected from the material and experiencing it as a rehash of the first film and bringing very little new to the series. I still find the found-footage…

• Ann-Marie Commons

★★★★★ Watched by Ann-Marie Commons 20 Feb, 2015

Scaryyyyyyy😱😱😱😱😱😱

• Ben Garnhum

★★★ Added by Ben Garnhum

The second one.

• Michael Stuhlman

★½ Added by Michael Stuhlman

With the first one giving us something more original and the 3rd one being the most interesting it leaves the second one feeling very uninspired and boring. Watch the first then skip to number 3

• Elizabeth Lerner

★★ Rewatched by Elizabeth Lerner 31 Jan, 2015

This one gets a bad rap, I would say. The film: A, doesn't clearly telegraph all its scares; B, actually engages in some pretty complex camera compositions; C, actually holds them solid instead of constantly switching to handheld like the first film; D, doesn't make its characters so noxious that it's hard to stand them for the length of the movie; E, has an actual climax. It's not good, but it's a step up in sufferability.

• Chris Alley

Watched by Chris Alley 24 Oct, 2010

Actually a prequel, not a sequel to the original movie. Did a good job at tying everything together but I still prefer the first one more.

• Aahil Dayani

★★★ Watched by Aahil Dayani 31 Jan, 2015 4

Cute baby. Genuine spooks and lots of Katie cleavage. 3/5 would only watch with someone else.

• Matthew Saponar

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matthew Saponar 30 Jan, 2015

Yeah, this is fucking boring, but when it's spooky, IT'S REAL SPOOKY!!!!!!!!!!!!!