• RonnieGardocki

★½ Watched by RonnieGardocki 23 Oct, 2010 2

White people still be scared of shit: The Motion Picture. But hey, Opie's wife is in this...to get killed.

• Jacob Gehman

★★★½ Added by Jacob Gehman

Much better than I was expecting. Manages to both be cohesive as an actual sequel while still managing to do its own thing and be its own film. The characters are much better this time around, though the scenario feels slightly less believable. Of course, regardless of the different scenario (acting as a prelude of sorts to the first Paranormal Activity), the second movie delivers a similar brand of possessed house shenanigans.

• Luke Ryan

★★★ Watched by Luke Ryan 06 Oct, 2014

I've always had a fairly judgemental, negative view on the Paranormal Activity movies. The first was a hit, cost next to nothing to make, and so of course a slew of sequels have hit the big screen over the past few years. I did like the first one in parts, and was dragged to see the third film in the cinema. I hate seeing sequels out of order, even for a series I don't really like, but Paranormal Activity 3…

• le_vctr

★★ Watched by le_vctr 26 Oct, 2014

The film is enjoyable when watching right after the first one.

• Master Crash

★★★½ Watched by Master Crash 17 Oct, 2014

I'm totally not going to finish my Halloween challenge, but meh, here's my latest addition to the challenge.

I don't recall much of the first movie, I remember that I thought it was kinda boring and not as scary as it was hyped to be.
    With that said, my opinion about the second installment in the most famous ghost series of this decade is fairly better.
    Yeah, it's still quite boring in some parts, I guess it has to do…

• Robert G

★★★★ Rewatched by Robert G 11 Oct, 2014

One of the rare horror sequels that improves upon the first in every way.

• SamRieck

★½ Added by SamRieck

I enjoyed the first Paranormal Activity, but its sequel is unfortunately just extremely boring.

• Gucsi

★★★ Added by Gucsi

After experiencing what they think are a series of "break-ins", a family sets up security cameras around their home, only to realize that the events unfolding before them are more sinister than they seem.

youtu.be/07XbSk7Rjt4

• Joe DiCanio

★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 26 Jun, 2011

Rating: B-

• Brendan Edwards

★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 06 Oct, 2014

Though the ending it pretty good the whole film is basically like the first film and does not surprise at any point....

• Andrew Hurley

Watched by Andrew Hurley 31 Oct, 2010

AMC Mainstreet 6
    21:50

• moviereviewninj

★★ Watched by moviereviewninj 28 Sep, 2014

Pretty stupid and rare scares. Very predictable.