• moviereviewninj

★★ Watched by moviereviewninj 28 Sep, 2014

Pretty stupid and rare scares. Very predictable.

• Peter Cox

★★½ Watched by Peter Cox 21 Sep, 2014

Having found the first film to be an interminable chore, I was a little surprised that I got on fairly well with this one. Okay, yeah, admittedly for a significant stretch I thought I could feel my own cells turning to dust, yet there's actual payoff here that cycles back rather neatly into film #1. That said, I still don't find this stuff particularly affecting in any way and the 'reality' of the situation was severely hampered by recognising Sprague Grayden from Six Feet Under and 24.

• Barnaby Walter

★★ Watched by Barnaby Walter 10 Sep, 2014

"Oh my Gaaaaad!!!!" "Oh my Gaaaaad" "Holy Shit!!!" "Oh my Gaaaad"' "Oh my Gaaaaad!!". That is all.

A note on the viewing: HD. 720p. SVoD.

• JaySalahi

★★★ Watched by JaySalahi 29 Oct, 2010

B- (80.5)

• sho_chan0319

★★★½ Rewatched by sho_chan0319 19 Oct, 2012

Pretty good. There more fancy stuff in this one than the first one.

• Liva

★★½ Watched by Liva 31 Aug, 2014

A bit more fun than the first one - at least the characters are slightly more likeable this time around.

• William Eguizabal

★★★★ Watched by William Eguizabal 08 Feb, 2011

• JPC

★½ Watched by JPC 10 Aug, 2014

Estas películas nunca deberían durar más de 70 minutos.

• MatthewLB

Watched by MatthewLB 05 Aug, 2014

The story is about a family sets up security cameras when they begin to experience break-ins, but what they discover happening is far more dangerous than they could anticipate. This is the worst horror film of 2010 just a stupid movie with dull Moments.

• SteveDrums

★★★★★ Watched by SteveDrums 03 Aug, 2014 1

Tense, creepy, edge of seat brilliance. Cleverly weaves into the events of the first film. Terrific stuff.

• cronic

★★★ Added by cronic

6/10

• Max Brown

★★½ Watched by Max Brown 15 Jul, 2014

This movie I actually liked more then the first paranormal. While the first one revolves more around Katie and Micah, this one is previous to those events, and about Katie's sister and her family. This part may sound weird, but I actually enjoy the plot of the Paranormal movies. This one definitely expanded on the plot more. Of course, there were downsides to it as well. There was almost no paranormal haunting, and was more a documentary about the family.