• Dukefrukem

Rehashing old tricks.

• cineedo
  • AngelsArcanum

★★ Added by AngelsArcanum

They forgot to add a genre...'comedy'.

This movie was absolutely hilarious; the totally inept timing for the "thrills" just made everything super goofy looking, the furthest thing from frightening. Dozens of girls' shrill screams filling the theater were met with my explosive laughter, it was a wonderful time.

Except when it actually got serious in the last 20 minutes like every PA movie. That bit was a little creepy, and depending on your look at it, it could be detrimental…

• randommr411

★★★★ Added by randommr411

Just like with 21 and Over, I was the minority of people who liked this. I think this one was immensely frightening. I don't see how people thought this was dumb.

• Kyle Rogers

★½ Added by Kyle Rogers

Stupid, pointless and nowhere near as clever and fresh as the original, PARANORMAL ACTIVITY 2 is the shitty kind of sequel that works AGAINST the original. I'm convinced that the original will never be looked at as a good film because of what this series has become.

• devilniced

Rewatched by devilniced 22 Mar, 2014

La segunda vez ha empeorado mucho.

• Julia McNeill

★★★ Added by Julia McNeill

For me, this was the most boring Paranormal Activity. I think it's because I feel like the kids are always the most interesting part of the film, and this one just has a baby.

• MrButterCN

½ Added by MrButterCN

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Torosh

½ Watched by Torosh 12 Feb, 2014

Avevo detto che Skyline era il film più inutile di sempre? Quanto mi ero sbagliato...

• Gonçalo

½ Watched by Gonçalo 06 Feb, 2014

Doors closing and pots falling is not scary, just plain boring.

• frosty21

★★★ Added by frosty21

This is the weakest film in the series in my opinion as it lacks in building tension throughout the narrative, rather all the frightening moments occur right at the end of the film.

• James Clark

★½ Watched by James Clark 04 Apr, 2013

Just after returning home after having their fist boy, Kristi and Daniel and teenage daughter Ali begin to experience terrifying occurrences in their family home.

Here we have another 'found footage' movie that takes place sixty days before the events of the first story. Katie and Micah are both present as you soon find out that Kirsti and Katie are sisters. The events unfold in a very similar way to the first movie, but it has a slightly more contrived…