• max_

★★★ Added by max_

best viewed drunk

• Glenn McGookin

★★★★★ Watched by Glenn McGookin 02 Jul, 2016

Creepy shit!!!! Brilliant prequel and better than the original.

• David Beveridge

★★★★★ Watched by David Beveridge 27 Jun, 2016

the exdended version of this film is more better than the original version. And this second movie scared the crap out of me ten times more than the first one did

• Pek Mi

★★★ Watched by Pek Mi 18 Oct, 2011

Most of these have scared me. So, I tip my hat gently for them.

• nicktday

★★ Rewatched by nicktday 14 Jun, 2016

Lets cut to the chase, this is shit.

• Paul Davis

★★★½ Rewatched by Paul Davis 08 Jun, 2016

Heavier on story than its predecessor, and cleverly ties into that film, taking the story a step further, but it is considerably lighter on scares, to the point where barely any happen in the first hour, diminishing the re-watch value of this one. Knowing how little happens really sucks the suspense out of the protracted scenes of someone hearing a noise and slowly walking around the house to find the cause. There is, however, a fantastic scare an hour in that almost makes the slow build up to that point...almost.

• dEL

½ Watched by dEL 11 Jan, 2013

Pretty Boring Activity, Too.

• whynotanna

★★½ Rewatched by whynotanna 05 Jun, 2016

more of the same as the first, but now there's a baby and a dog to add to the peril. very funny scene where a guy jumps into a boiling hot tub and burns his testicles.

• Donna Bourgois

★★★ Watched by Donna Bourgois 16 May, 2016

Not as good as the first one but better than the 3d one

• Joel Clark

Watched by Joel Clark 14 May, 2016

For those foolish enough to say nothing happened in the first PA movie... Try this. Then come back and tell me nothing happens in Paranormal Activity. What a bore fest of a sequel/prequel.

• Ryan Ward

★½ Rewatched by Ryan Ward 07 May, 2016

bigger budget, less scares

• Johnnymar

★★★½ Added by Johnnymar

It was on TV last night.... but

This movie is scary. I don't care what you say. Sure, the plot is extremely loose and half of this movie doesn't make sense, but the scares are real! The scene with all of the drawers and cupboards?? My lord.