• le_vctr

★★ Watched by le_vctr 26 Oct, 2014

The film is enjoyable when watching right after the first one.

• Master Crash

★★★½ Watched by Master Crash 17 Oct, 2014

I'm totally not going to finish my Halloween challenge, but meh, here's my latest addition to the challenge.

I don't recall much of the first movie, I remember that I thought it was kinda boring and not as scary as it was hyped to be.
    With that said, my opinion about the second installment in the most famous ghost series of this decade is fairly better.
    Yeah, it's still quite boring in some parts, I guess it has to do…

• Robert G

★★★★ Rewatched by Robert G 11 Oct, 2014

One of the rare horror sequels that improves upon the first in every way.

• SamRieck

★½ Added by SamRieck

I enjoyed the first Paranormal Activity, but its sequel is unfortunately just extremely boring.

• Gucsi

★★★ Added by Gucsi

After experiencing what they think are a series of "break-ins", a family sets up security cameras around their home, only to realize that the events unfolding before them are more sinister than they seem.

youtu.be/07XbSk7Rjt4

• Joe DiCanio

★★★ Rewatched by Joe DiCanio 26 Jun, 2011

Rating: B-

• Brendan Edwards

★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 06 Oct, 2014

Though the ending it pretty good the whole film is basically like the first film and does not surprise at any point....

• Andrew Hurley

Watched by Andrew Hurley 31 Oct, 2010

AMC Mainstreet 6
    21:50

• moviereviewninj

★★ Watched by moviereviewninj 28 Sep, 2014

Pretty stupid and rare scares. Very predictable.

• Peter Cox

★★½ Watched by Peter Cox 21 Sep, 2014

Having found the first film to be an interminable chore, I was a little surprised that I got on fairly well with this one. Okay, yeah, admittedly for a significant stretch I thought I could feel my own cells turning to dust, yet there's actual payoff here that cycles back rather neatly into film #1. That said, I still don't find this stuff particularly affecting in any way and the 'reality' of the situation was severely hampered by recognising Sprague Grayden from Six Feet Under and 24.

• Barnaby Walter

★★ Watched by Barnaby Walter 10 Sep, 2014

"Oh my Gaaaaad!!!!" "Oh my Gaaaaad" "Holy Shit!!!" "Oh my Gaaaad"' "Oh my Gaaaaad!!". That is all.

A note on the viewing: HD. 720p. SVoD.

• JaySalahi