• Donna Bourgois

★★★ Watched by Donna Bourgois 16 May, 2016

Not as good as the first one but better than the 3d one

• Joel Clark

Watched by Joel Clark 14 May, 2016

For those foolish enough to say nothing happened in the first PA movie... Try this. Then come back and tell me nothing happens in Paranormal Activity. What a bore fest of a sequel/prequel.

• Ryan Ward

★½ Rewatched by Ryan Ward 07 May, 2016

bigger budget, less scares

• Johnnymar

★★★½ Added by Johnnymar

It was on TV last night.... but

This movie is scary. I don't care what you say. Sure, the plot is extremely loose and half of this movie doesn't make sense, but the scares are real! The scene with all of the drawers and cupboards?? My lord.

• Fran Clemente

Watched by Fran Clemente 09 Apr, 2016

Se esfuerza tanto en que no veamos nada que de hecho no vemos nada.

• Craig Hart

★★★★ Added by Craig Hart

A bit of a different sequel, where the plot runs concurrently with the goings-on from the first film, as it endeavors to explain what happened to Katie and Micah from part one. Katie’s sister Kristi, her husband Daniel, stepdaughter Ali, and newborn son Hunter move into a nice house in the ‘burbs near her sister. After what they think is a break-in, they install security cameras in the house and begin to capture various phenomenon on film, including inanimate objects…

• Andrew Dodderidge

Watched by Andrew Dodderidge 23 Mar, 2016

Even though I don't think this even remotely matches the greatness of the first film, I do think Paranormal Activity 2 is a little better than some people say.

The found footage effect doesn't work whatsoever here, and it definitely distracted me from what was actually going on. It also lost the claustrophobic feel of the first film. The original involved two people with only like two different settings, the bedroom and the downstairs.

This sequel involved an entire family,…

• Stallion

Added by Stallion

Yeah I screamed like a little bitch......

• Jason

★★ Watched by Jason 08 Mar, 2016

Why do horror movies have to have such dumbass protagonists? I just wanted to shake these characters to stop them from making idiotic decisions. Anyway it's a pretty boring film with a seemingly infinite amount of setup. Demons never like to start killing straight away apparently, they just want to rattle doors and open cupboards and stuff for weeks on end. Less chilling, more killing please.

• Emmy

½ Added by Emmy

Still just as boring as the first one.

• Kyle

★½ Watched by Kyle 28 Oct, 2010

My boyfriend forced me to see this. I don't handle scary movies well no matter how dumb they are.

• Nick Angarola