• Angie

★★★★★ Watched by Angie 23 Aug, 2015

beautiful beautiful movie. i cant believe they done that to the ending.

heartbreaking movie.
    i think its about time i become a better person and help make this world a better place even in the littlest of ways.

Thank you for such a beautiful movie. x

• Matthew Gorman

★★★★★ Watched by Matthew Gorman 14 Mar, 2015

Trevor McKinney tries to make the world a better place with his pay it forward idea to make the world a better place. Not only does his friends and family get impacted by the movement but starts a chain reaction that makes an amazing story. Highly recommended.

• Rodrigo123

★★★★★ Added by Rodrigo123

Utopia descreve bem o sonho retratado nesta bela pelicúla tão bom se o mundo se fizesse novo além de uma estória que pode soar simplória mais demonstra mais profundida no seu desenrolar A Corrente do Bem carrega um elenco maravilhoso ,esperava bem pouco deste quando assisti na época ,conselho amigo:surpreenda se com este também!

• nimets

★★★★★ Added by nimets

Kid Haley Joel Osment proves his genius once again.

• Rich Dolt

★★★★½ Rewatched by Rich Dolt 08 Aug, 2015

One of my favorite movies. Such a brilliant, hopeful, wonderful film that's always a joy to watch.

• UnknownSentient

★★★★½ Added by UnknownSentient

I watched this film when I was younger and recently had the urge to watch it again. I'm glad I did because this film is one of the rare occasions where you can't help but feel the message and feel like you too should Pay it Forward to someone. Brilliant acting by Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt and Haley Joel Osment really bring this film together with an ending you won't forget.

• MrSharky

★★★★½ Rewatched by MrSharky 12 Nov, 2012 5

Nope, a rewatch still hasn't brought me to my senses it seems... still love this film.

It's a simple premise which is laid out beautifully, fantastically delivered with superb scoring.

Fuck all you haters on here!!! ;)

This is a wonderful film and only drops 1/2 a star for the over the top ending which detracts slightly from what is a true tear jerker.

Oh alright, maybe I'm an old softie who still has emotional ties to back when I originally saw it and it left me blubbing. Not ashamed to say how much I love this film though. :)

• MrOiliver

★★★★½ Added by MrOiliver

Just about my favourite of all time (almost). Despite not being the best film technically, cinematography, acting or plot-wise, it is still an absolute gem. My guilty pleasure, if you will. It is inspirational, without being in your face about it, and is extrememly emotive to any audience. If you have not seen it, please do; you will be a better person for it.

• bertenbert

★★★★½ Rewatched by bertenbert 14 Jul, 2012

Veldig bra film. Så den første gang på kino i England.

• Steven Savona

★★★★½ Added by Steven Savona

Sure, the ending leaves a bad taste in your mouth, but I am really drawn to this film. The performances are outstanding and the plot is original.

• Juliana Fontes

★★★★ Watched by Juliana Fontes 20 Mar, 2015

Um filme que ensina que não devemos deixar de acreditar, que não devemos desistir. O bem tem que começar por alguém e continuar...

• Cams Campbell

★★★★ Rewatched by Cams Campbell 05 Oct, 2014

A special moment watching this with my 10-year-old daughter. She didn't care for the ending much at all, so we explained to her that that's what raises it from a 3-star movie to a 4, at least for me anyway.

Spacey's performance is stellar and engaging right from the start. But it was watching it with my daughter that has made this film stand out for me. She's just beginning to learn about and understand life, not as a kid, where everything is done for her, but as a teenager, when life can be cruel and there are tough decisions to make.