• alexandra123

★★★★★ Added by alexandra123

Favorite Movie ever

• Raphael Giovanni

★★★★★ Watched by Raphael Giovanni 02 Sep, 2013

That movie really changed my life. Makes me realize that the life's too short for banalities, I don't wanna waste one more second of my life. When I finish this review, I'll travel to the United States and i'll FIND CHLOE MORETZ AND ASK HER TO MARRY ME!! \o/

Ok, maybe i'm exaggerating a little bit, but yea, five stars man, great movie!

• nimets

★★★★★ Added by nimets

Kid Haley Joel Osment proves his genius once again.

• MrSharky

★★★★½ Rewatched by MrSharky 12 Nov, 2012 5

Nope, a rewatch still hasn't brought me to my senses it seems... still love this film.

It's a simple premise which is laid out beautifully, fantastically delivered with superb scoring.

Fuck all you haters on here!!! ;)

This is a wonderful film and only drops 1/2 a star for the over the top ending which detracts slightly from what is a true tear jerker.

Oh alright, maybe I'm an old softie who still has emotional ties to back when I originally saw it and it left me blubbing. Not ashamed to say how much I love this film though. :)

• MrOiliver

★★★★½ Added by MrOiliver

Just about my favourite of all time (almost). Despite not being the best film technically, cinematography, acting or plot-wise, it is still an absolute gem. My guilty pleasure, if you will. It is inspirational, without being in your face about it, and is extrememly emotive to any audience. If you have not seen it, please do; you will be a better person for it.

• bertenbert

★★★★½ Rewatched by bertenbert 14 Jul, 2012

Veldig bra film. Så den første gang på kino i England.

• Loïck

★★★★½ Watched by Loïck 05 Jul, 2012

Émouvant du début à la fin.

• Steven Savona

★★★★½ Added by Steven Savona

Sure, the ending leaves a bad taste in your mouth, but I am really drawn to this film. The performances are outstanding and the plot is original.

• Stef

★★★★ Watched by Stef 16 Jun, 2010

I kind of wish that it had been possible to bottle Haley Joel Osment up and have him remain a kid forever, because he sure was one brilliant child actor. Oh well. Too late now.

As for the movie, it's enjoyable. I was pleased to see James Caviezel in it (though his part was pretty small), and Helen Hunt and Kevin Spacey are both rather brilliant. Interesting plot, good script and acting, and a very nice (although sad) ending.

• JustCarlos99

★★★★ Watched by JustCarlos99 07 Jun, 2014

I don't like this kind of movies, they make me feel like "Get over it", but this one was very good, because the message it's "Just be nice"

• Reece Roberts

★★★★ Watched by Reece Roberts 15 Dec, 2013

Good performances, good cast, good writing, yup I cried so you know it's a good movie lol

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★★ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 16 Feb, 2008

I had a really good time watching Pay It Forward primarily because of the splendid acting it presents. Kevin Spacey, Helen Hunt, and Haley Joel Osment were absolutely stunning. The film itself is flawed and to some extent, its sentimentality was a tad excessive. Yet, there were some genuinely inspired and touching moments.