• C.R. Blazo

★★½ Watched by C.R. Blazo 30 Apr, 2016

This is a gory movie. Of course there are many bad things to this pinnacle 80's slasher, but it was directed wonderfully and the acting of the leaders was pretty damn good. The kill scenes were off the chain and the killer's look was pretty cool too. If you don't mind subtitles, watch the director's cut Spanish version. The whole premise of the film is crazy and the ending is as well! There are some sequences that leave you scratching…

• Simon A

★★★½ Watched by Simon A 24 Apr, 2016

Gross! In many ways. Many, many ways. Recommended.

• Wes Ball

★★★½ Watched by Wes Ball 23 Apr, 2016 3

Pieces is a balls to the wall insane low-budget Grindhouse horror flick that revels in waterfalls of blood and worships at the altar of the chainsaw. In all its glorious graininess, Pieces is filled with fantastically campy acting and some of the most uninspired dialogue delivery I've ever seen. Then again, I don't watch too much real grindhouse. Perhaps I should take that up, as I'm certain this film (among others like it) is a ton of fun to watch…

• pwatersnh

★★★★½ Watched by pwatersnh 23 Apr, 2016

As a huge horror fan, I've heard of this movie for years but never actually seen it. I finally saw a 35mm screening of this movie in Columbus, Ohio, and it was amazing.

Pieces is a super-cheesy, perfectly gory, gratuitous nudity, badly dubbed/acted slasher flick that is perfect for what it is. See it in a group if you can - so much fun and inspires a lot of "The Room"-level comedy.

• Tomas Walther

★★★★ Rewatched by Tomas Walther 21 Apr, 2016

Classic slasher. One of the better slashers with all the right ingredients. Lots of bloody killings, female and male nudity, shower scenes and a crazy killer who murdered his mother in the obligatory prolog.
    Great stuff.

• JOJsmuggler

★★★★ Watched by JOJsmuggler 16 Apr, 2016

Part 6/15 of my Halway to Hoop-Tober list

Pretty much a perfect slasher movie. Just enough cheese to make it enjoyable yet not going overboard. Great special effects as well.

I watched the English version (not knowing that there was an Spanish one) and was pretty damn satisfied but I'll definitely have to check out the original as well.

• Michael Audet

★★★★ Rewatched by Michael Audet 16 Apr, 2016

"Oh hey, it's my kung fu professor."

Anyone who doesn't think this movie is a masterpiece is a monster.

• Per Yngfalk

★★★★★ Rewatched by Per Yngfalk 16 Apr, 2016

Good photo, colorful, lots of gore, goofy dialog, nudity, tempo, awesome music. This is it. Nothing more I can ask for.

• Gramercy Riff

★★★½ Watched by Gramercy Riff 14 Apr, 2016 3

Bloody hell, son, that's no way to treat your mother. Or what's left of her. And how is it possible that you are making a jigsaw puzzle from the seventies in 1942? The cops that enter the crime scene don't look too bright. The kid gets away with it. Forty years later. A dude with gloves. There's that puzzle again. And mommy's bloody clothes. A rollerskating girl slams into a mirror. This connects mother breaking a mirror just before she…

View

• matthew the sjw feminazi

★★★ Watched by matthew the sjw feminazi 14 Apr, 2016 1

In Pieces, an Asian man in a tracksuit fights a cop undercover as a pro tennis player. The Asian man turns out to be the campus kung fu professor. In a stereotypical "Asian" accent, he blames his aggressive behavior on "bad chop suey". Thanks, Pieces, you're nonsensical AND racist.

That was just one of the many many many highlights of awfulness that characterizes this movie. Truly, one of the best worst movies I've ever seen. A Spanish late-era giallo that…

• Evil__inks

★★★★ Added by Evil__inks

Bastards!!!!

• Kevin Evans

★★★★ Watched by Kevin Evans 13 Apr, 2016

I kept waiting for Kung-Fu Professor to show up at the end and fight the killer.