• jocelyn

★★★★½ Watched by jocelyn 02 Dec, 2014

ah yes the most iconic film of winter break 2014 thanks to james
    note to self: make sure to buy window grills
    p.s: gabriel + james = otp
    p.s.s- hmu other cute guy

• Matt Thomas

★★★★ Watched by Matt Thomas 07 Jan, 2015

The shopping mall scene aside, this feels like a very genuine, honest, challenging, and well meant film. It tackles a difficult subject matter in a warm way. The rapport shared by the 'team' seems authentic. And it ends on a real surprise. Clearly the work of a highly talented director.

• Raph Lumbroso

★★★★½ Watched by Raph Lumbroso 05 Jan, 2015

Polisse is a gripping and well balanced Drama that is effortlessly real in its portrayal of those working in the endlessly difficult field of child protection.

• zioluc

★★★★★ Watched by zioluc 30 Mar, 2012

delizioso, e tratta un tema delicatissimo.

• Francesco Marioni

★★★★★ Watched by Francesco Marioni 14 Dec, 2014

A raw, hard to watch captivating masterpiece of French cinema. The quasi Doc style filming brings the viewer into the workings of the Paris Child Protection agency in which actual stories are acted out. If anyone has read the book Homicide by David Simon this film replicates the looseness of that book, how we only see some cases for a little some have a conclusion and some dont, how the job affects some and not others.
    The performances all feel…

• dgranados

★★★ Added by dgranados

¿Por qué la chica que hace de fotógrafa se pone lentes sin aumento?

• felijhn

★★★★★ Rewatched by felijhn 23 Nov, 2014

Second time watch and still as disturbing and important. I highly recommend watching this movie to everyone who can handle the topic. It's outstanding.

• A John Apart

★★★★½ Watched by A John Apart 28 Jun, 2012

When I first saw it:

This frenzied, hectic drama about the horrific work of the Paris police's Child Protection Unit, and the ways that horror impacts on the private lives of the unit members, is a masterwork. It's not pleasant, indeed I spent half the running time wanting to shut my eyes, but at the same time it's so rivetting, so compelling, that I couldn't tear my eyes away. The verite style is a perfect match for the subject matter,…

• Philip_Shortall

★★★½ Added by Philip_Shortall

Some entertaining and provoking moments but hampered by overwrought emotions.

• Juan Carlos R.L.

★★★★ Watched by Juan Carlos R.L. 30 Jul, 2014

Es tan natural el cine social que hacen en Francia, parece que nacieron para eso.

• Au

★★★★½ Watched by Au 16 Jul, 2014

This is the best drama I've seen in a while!

• seasondays

★★★★ Watched by seasondays 27 Apr, 2014

an intense experience with overwhelming ups and downs perfectly portrayed by an energetic ensemble, however this film comes very, very close to perfection but we spend too much time witnessing the narrator's somehow unrelated life changes.