• Frank Future

★★★ Rewatched by Frank Future 25 May, 2015

Oh, Gemma - how far you moved from The Disappearance Of Alice Creed in just a little more than a year. St. Trinian's 2, Clash Of The Titans and then this. How far, indeed.

Newell is a fairly decent technical director and while The Sands Of Time isn't necessarily a bad entry to the action adventure genre, it ultimately lacks heart. The one big redeeming value the film boasts is the concept that lies at its core, which happens to be fairly well executed.

• Gabriel Green

★½ Watched by Gabriel Green 23 May, 2015 1

Mike Newell, for the love of humanity and all things sacred, please never, ever direct an action film again.

• dellamore

★½ Watched by dellamore 28 May, 2010

While playing the game I suddenly realised I saw the movie. But the fact that I forgot about it the next hour I left cinema tells enough about its quality.

• Susanne

★★ Watched by Susanne 14 May, 2015

oh jake, the films i watch for u...

• Alex Kozak

★★★ Added by Alex Kozak

When looking at films like Street Fighter, Mortal Kombat, The Super Mario Brothers Movie, or basically anything made by Uwe Boll, we can all mutually agree that movies adapted from video games generally are not good. What I am about to say is strictly a matter of opinion, this is in no way official. I believe the chain of bad video game films does not have another link to add to the chain with the latest addition Prince Of Persia:…

• moviemanwill

½ Added by moviemanwill

Why did I see this?!

• Red Ford

★★ Watched by Red Ford 17 Apr, 2015

the humans in this film were blindingly orange.

• Joe Dreshar

★★ Watched by Joe Dreshar 17 Apr, 2015

Why is this movie as long as it is? I can appreciate a pg-13 adventure movie with the rest of them, but shoot for 90 minutes.

Also, Alfred Molina, I know you have to pay the bills, but this? You were Doc Ock, for Chrissake. Have some self respect.

• Zé Walderico

★★½ Added by Zé Walderico

Eu esperava mais.... o Indiana Jones é beeeem melhor. Esse é um filme pra passar na seção da tarde por vários anos...

• DiegoSanchez

★½ Watched by DiegoSanchez 05 Apr, 2015

Jake Gyllenhaal, Ben Kingsley, Alfred Molina y Toby Kebbell..... una foto de ellos cuatro juntos cogidos de la mano en la enciclopedia presidiendo la palabra: Desubicado. En serio Jake para papeles dramáticos y perturbados BIEN, para cómicos y acción MAL.

• John Lees

★★ Watched by John Lees 05 Apr, 2015

It says something about the goodwill Jake Gyllenhaal has accumulated in his career that we all seem to have just agreed to quietly forget about this clunker on his resume. Not that PRINCE OF PERSIA: THE SANDS OF TIME is noteworthy in doing anything particularly awful. Really, it isn't noteworthy in doing anything, period. Basically, it just strives for base-line competence, chugging along the rails of blockbuster formula with no ambition to achieve anything memorable. A talented cast including the…

• Jørgen J.A.