• Gonçalo Gil

★★ Watched by Gonçalo Gil 07 Feb, 2016

I believe that Gyllenhaal was a waste of talent. His performance was perfect (as always), but the movie didn't deserve it.

So, one star for Gyllenhaal, and another star because time travel and shit.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• Dirk van Eck

½ Watched by Dirk van Eck 03 Feb, 2016

Clearly Jake Gyllenhaal’s magnum opus. Makes me wonder if Justin Kurzel and Michael Fassbender will be able to let this year’s Assassin’s Creed not suck somehow. I’m not putting money on it.

• caatnilsson

★★★ Watched by caatnilsson 02 Feb, 2016

An orphan street urchin is adopted by the Persian king, as he displays great valour and courage in the face of a much larger enemy.
    Years later, the boy, and his two brothers (real kids of the king) are on a quest to take a holy city rumoured to be selling weapons to the enemies of Persia, but not all is what it seems, and soon our young prince is cast out into the adventure of a lifetime - Bruckheimer…

• MichaelEternity

★★ Added by MichaelEternity 3

I forgot pretty much everything about this movie even before I was done watching it. It's, uh, fancy-looking, and boring. I think you gotta be in the mood to watch a sword-and-sandal swashbuckling adventure for most of them to work, 'cuz in terms of accessibility, they're usually rather dry (sand pun?). And despite the notion that bringing Jerry Bruckheimer aboard would add a lot of style and action and light-hearted charm, his handprints only make things worse, because he'd become…

• Vanessa

★½ Watched by Vanessa 26 Jan, 2016

Essentially just an archaic version of Click. And just as bad.

• Cameron Chang

★★½ Added by Cameron Chang

first pg-13 film I ever saw.

It's pretty alright

• peepequod_at_lz

★★★★½ Added by peepequod_at_lz

wheres dat jake gylinhall azz dough?/

• skype jonze

★★★ Watched by skype jonze 22 Jan, 2016

jakie gyllenhaal is the cutest lil cutie pie that ever cutiepied. and gemma is too hot.
    SO THERE'S THAT.

• Owen Greenwell

★★ Watched by Owen Greenwell 04 Jan, 2011

Tiresome, cliched. Some of the ripest dialogue and thunderingly obvious metaphors this side of Narnia.

• Luisa Tolledo

★★½ Added by Luisa Tolledo

Actually ok.

• Steve Sandberg

★½ Watched by Steve Sandberg 13 Jan, 2016

more info about alfred molina's clearly passionate relationship with his ostriches please