• Zach

★★★★★ Watched by Zach 04 Sep, 2015

Psycho - 4/4

Wow. This is Hitchcock's second best film, behind only his masterful film "Vertigo".

I have seen Psycho once before over 5 years ago when I was in my early teens. I loved it then, I love it even more now. I was perhaps worried that knowing it's twists would diminish the experience. Instead what I got is a film rife of foreshadowing and interesting character dynamics. Perkins is absolutely chilling and brilliant, and plays his psychotic, murderous…

• Aarom Acero

★★★★½ Watched by Aarom Acero 03 Sep, 2015

Despues de estudiar y analizar tanto esta película en clases, por fin me doy el placer de verla y que les puedo decir, esta película es lo que es por tantas razones que es magnifico.

• Cory De Silva

★★★★★ Watched by Cory De Silva 02 Sep, 2015

Wow. So flippin' good.

• BoBBestVillain

★★★★★ Added by BoBBestVillain 1

Best movie I've seen all year

• Qauntiz Smitherman

★★★★★ Watched by Qauntiz Smitherman 01 Sep, 2015

There's a reason this is considered one of the greatest films ever made.

• Rackve

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rackve 29 Aug, 2015

Wow verlo en pantalla grande.

Aunque no era la primera vez que la veía, pero impone mucho mas la idea del asesino y todo el misterio que hay en el motel.
    Va parecer muy neurótico de mi parte, no entiendo como generaciones más jóvenes les da risa algunas secuencias.

• Christian

★★★★★ Rewatched by Christian 29 Aug, 2015

Watched it for the first time on a big screen. It was astounding.

• michaelvincent

★★★★★ Rewatched by michaelvincent 28 Aug, 2015

I got to see this on the big screen last night and it honestly amazes me how well this film holds up and resonates with audiences even today, some who were watching for the first time.

• haarlss

★★★★★ Watched by haarlss 23 Aug, 2015

Psycho was an incredible classic. The black and white cinematography suited the movie very well, I couldn't imagine it in any other color. I can't wait to watch another Hitchcock movie!

• Conan Tan

★★★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 02 May, 2015

Masterful thriller.

• Akemimasuda

★★★★★ Added by Akemimasuda

Still thrills me every single time.

• Billy Cahill

★★★★★ Rewatched by Billy Cahill 23 Aug, 2015

Confidently propulsive until a flat ending