• heartbeat

★★★★★ Added by heartbeat

2nd best Hitchcock film I've seen so far (I've seen 3)

• Steven Cohen

★★★★½ Watched by Steven Cohen 04 Dec, 2014

Psycho is another classic shown to the film appreciation class. They actually gave it a non-ironic round of applause at the end, which is big for them. And why not? It's well composed, well thought-out. What's not to love? - save the long exposition dump at the end. That just feels kinda lazy.

• Salvador Alvarado

★★★★★ Watched by Salvador Alvarado 18 Dec, 2014

Psycho is enthralling, mesmerizing, and frightening at all the right moments. Dark, gripping, and masterful. What a great film.

• Kely Lucena

★★★★★ Added by Kely Lucena

It brought some essential elements for horror movies nowadays. In the other hand, blondies Hitchcock?

• Joebobhst

★★★★½ Added by Joebobhst

Lives up to its rep! Great acting, cinematography, music and production. Hitch was a true master.

• Ayden Crumpton

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ayden Crumpton 16 Dec, 2014

Kinda lame how the psychiatrist spells out everything so clearly at the end, though the rest of the film is masterful.

• Austin Lugar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Lugar 14 Dec, 2014

I showed this to someone who hasn't seen it before. This movie still completely works because the shower scene is still shocking. Not because of the graphic content but because of when it takes place in the movie. Structurally this is still as wickedly confusing to audiences now as it was in 1960.

*Note obviously the penultimate scene is sadly really unnecessary. The rest is a perfect film.

• Andrew Scott

★★★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Scott 05 May, 2014

The greatest mummy issues of all time.

• Jared Free

★★½ Rewatched by Jared Free 09 Dec, 2014

Moved rating down. Why is the acting so painfully terrible. What is this script. Kill me and Hitchcock

• zkorpi

Rewatched by zkorpi 02 Dec, 2014

This movie is made of two parts: the main story thread (which is awesome), and the story of the people not at the motel (which is boring as hell and basically useless). Luckily the second parts only make up about 10% of the movie. It gets so suspenseful before she even gets to the motel. The police scene at the car dealer should be used as an example for all writers.

• Fredrik Fyhr

★★★★★ Rewatched by Fredrik Fyhr 09 Dec, 2014

I've seen this movie so many times it's like having sex - always good, but some times are better than other ones. This time I just got the feeling and drank a couple of glasses of wine and watched it from beginning to end without pause on a big screen with my armchair quite close to it - and I think I got this film (one of the most deservedly popular films of all time) even better than I ever…

• walatomus27

★★★★½ Added by walatomus27

Cross dressing is for losers