• Carlos Valladares

★★★★★ Rewatched by Carlos Valladares 22 Aug, 2014 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• PapaRock

★★★★★ Rewatched by PapaRock 19 Aug, 2014

As I was watching this, I started to get bored. And then I realized how silly I was being. 5 stars.

• NinjaDomoEsq

★★★★ Rewatched by NinjaDomoEsq 17 Aug, 2014 1

Flawed, but memorable and certainly one of Hitchcock's most memorable films. I feel like in some ways there are two films here which make it both interesting and is a double edged sword where it can feel disjointed. It's a bit of a fun film pivot, but until the plot gets to the Bates Motel, it kind of sputters. Once there, things pick up and there's a great suspenseful film, one that is all the more impressive for it's lack…

• Timcop

★★★★★ Rewatched by Timcop 15 Aug, 2014

The harrowing tale of one young woman's quest to buy a used car with cash, no questions asked.

• Secretkey

★★★★½ Watched by Secretkey 14 Aug, 2014

Ich war absolute Hitchcock-Jungfrau, kannte zwar von einigen seiner Filme die Konzepte und auch ein wenig etwas zu seiner Person, hatte zuvor aber noch keinen seiner Filme am Stück gesehen. Doch jetzt als 'Psycho' vor kurzem im Fernsehen lief, war es wohl als Horror-Fan der perfekte Einstieg, nicht nur um Hitchcocks-Arbeit zu bewundern, sondern auch die Anfänge des Horror-Genres zu ergründen.

Bei so alten Schinken finde ich es unter normalen Umständen immer recht schwierig diese zu bewerten, da man meiner…

• Steve Rogers

★★★★½ Watched by Steve Rogers 14 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Chiddaling

★★★★½ Watched by Chiddaling 13 Aug, 2014

A magnificent horror-thriller that stood the test of time and changed the way horror films were made. Hitchcock once again manages to keep me on the edge of my seat with his engrossing writing and screenplay by Joseph Stafano. Anthony Perkins as Norman Bates was both haunting, and spectacular. He came across as a regular man, but what lied beneath was a dark, twisted entity that translated beautifully on screen. Psycho is one of the greatest horror-thriller films ever put on the big screen.

• Daniel Mármol

★★★★★ Rewatched by Daniel Mármol 09 Aug, 2014

Volver a ver ésto es simplemente recordarme a mí mismo porque me gusta tanto. A quién verdaderamente no le quede claro el calibre de director que fue y será siempre Alfred Hitchcock con Psycho no creo que pueda quedarle claro con ninguna otra de su filmografía. Sencillamente esta película fue un antes y un después no sólo para el cine de terror, que claramente muchas de las películas siguientes a ella se han visto muy influenciadas, sino que además creó…

• Geoff Wilson

★★★★★ Watched by Geoff Wilson 09 Aug, 2014

A great classic, I don't have much to add. See it!

• Lee Tierney

★★★★★ Watched by Lee Tierney 09 Aug, 2014

A true masterpiece.

• ACBlogReview

★★★★★ Added by ACBlogReview

Even to this day it's still terrifying. All thanks to the genius that is Alfred Hitchcock and his revolutionary methods of shooting. It stands beyond many modern horrors yet remains realistic.

• Amnatur

★★★★½ Watched by Amnatur 06 Aug, 2014

Shower scene really is no joke --