• chrisoffthewall

★★★★★ Watched by chrisoffthewall 24 Aug, 2016

Masterpiece.

• Troy Lee

★★★★½ Added by Troy Lee

Norman Bates is definitely a Psycho but he also has a kind heart, Just don't piss him off or that's your ass

• Andreia Oliveira

★★★ Watched by Andreia Oliveira 23 Aug, 2016

O enredo gira em torno do encontro entre a secretária, Marion Crane , que após dar um desfalque em seu empregador, vai parar num decadente motel, dirigido por um perturbado rapaz, Norman Bates , e suas consequências a partir do encontro.

• Lee Porteous

★★★★½ Watched by Lee Porteous 17 Aug, 2016

Wow, I can't believe it took me this long to get around to watching this movie. It was fantastic. Tense and unsettling, even though I knew the story/twists and turns.

I highly recommend it. What a fantastic movie.

• juliayurus

★★★★½ Added by juliayurus

One of the best psychological thrillers I have ever seen. Hitchcock did an amazing job on this film. Especially in this film there is some gruesome parts that can completely freak anyone out. If you want to watch this film make sure NOT to watch it in the dark with no one around. The plot was AMAZING the twist and turns of this film could literally freak out anyone watching it. I was off the edge of my seat the…

• Haydn

★★★★½ Rewatched by Haydn 21 Aug, 2016 1

Hitchcock drops formal flourishes of brilliance like periods on a sentence. Two meaningful compositions interwoven into each other with a sweeping long take. Multiple planes of motion existing within the same frame. It's always surprising to see just how trashy Hitchcock's most iconic is. It certainly feels more Arrow Video than Criterion Collection if you catch my drift.

• FKA Cory

★★★★★ Watched by FKA Cory 21 Aug, 2016

Like Fyodor Dostoevsky, Hitchcock was an artist with penetrating psychological insight that was far ahead of its time. How Hitchcock could ever see the dangers of transexualism so far ahead astounds me. This work of art becomes more timely every year of the 21st century that has passed thus far, and is there any greater indication of its worth? Astounding.

• Eric Dekowski

★★★★★ Watched by Eric Dekowski 21 Aug, 2016

I feel like a psycho for having never watched Psycho before.

• Patrick Pryor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Patrick Pryor 21 Aug, 2016

Janet Leigh's frantic rushing thoughts while driving a car feels like me every day every waking moment of my life. How does Norman Bates put it? "We all go a little mad sometimes." Seriously, Janet Leigh feels like one traumatic mother death away from tumbling over the edge, which I really dug upon this glorious Paramount Theater® 35mm re-watch.

I also noticed how long Hitch lingers on the cleanup after the first big murder set piece. Norman grabbing a mop…

• Minion Max

★★★★ Watched by Minion Max 17 Aug, 2016

Despite being over 50 years old and its various twists and turns fully integrated into pop culture, Psycho is still a suspenseful horror story filled with constant dread and paranoia. It, however, shows some signs of its age thanks to a Shakespearian ending that feels a need to Spark Notes the entire film in the last 10 minutes.

• ryan

★★★★½ Watched by ryan 20 Aug, 2016

"I'll lick the stamps."

• eedgars

★★★★★ Added by eedgars

Eglītis @ FHM:
    "Tad, kad daiļā sekretārīte ir nospērusi bosam 40000 dolārus (mūsdienu ekvivalents 315000 USD, lai nu kādam neliekas, viņa ar sīkumiem ķēpājās) un laižās bēgļu gaitās, viņa apmetās kādā Dieva piemirstā motelī, kuras īpašniekam tīk pārģērbties par savu mirušo māmiņu un mazliet paslepkavot.
    Filma, kas uz visiem laikiem izmainīja kino spriedzi pateicoties montāžai, skaņai un skatītāja spējai iztēloties līdz galam to, ko neparāda ekrāns. Šķiet, ka katrā filmā kur ir duša, kaut kādā veidā tiek apspēlēta šīs filmas…