• omar amri

    ★★★★½

    فيلم كلاسيكي ومن ابرز الافلام في التاريخ 
    كأغلب الافلام الكلاسيكية ابرز عنصر هو القصة واضح الاهتمام الشديد فيها ، حبكة ممتازة وحورات رائعة كذلك مع ان الحوارات 
    قليلة نوعاً ما.
    الفيلم ممتاز بجميع تفاصيله ماعدا العيوب المتواجدة في اغلب الافلام القديمة مثل ضعف المؤثرات في بعض المشاهد العنيفة، التمثيل الضعيف من بعض الشخصيات الثانوية. 

    شدني قوة اخراج هيتشوك بمرور ٢٨ دقيقة بدون اي كلمة وبدون ملل كذلك، لاتسمع سوى صوت الساوندتراك الاسطوري.

    شخصية نورمان بيتس كانت ابرز ما فالفيلم جميع حواراته جميلة وفلسفية لكن بشكل واقعي بدون اي تصنع او اعطاء انطباع انها كُتبت في سيناريو .

    9/10 🖤

    View

  • evanstewart

    ★★★★½

    I was pretty sleepy when I watched this film but the shower scene woke me right up, and I was able to enjoy the second half more that the first. Compared to Vertigo, this is more a collection of iconic scenes than it is a complete film, but there is still plenty to enjoy and discuss. 

    Much of the cinematography here is simply functional and in service of the story, but there is also some of the most striking black…

    View

  • Zebulon Kovell

    ★★★½

    Although not being my favorite of Hitchcock's filmography, it is still a very strong movie, and holds up very well, something I was worried it wouldn't. Anthony Perkins gives a great performance that actually really creeps me out, and Saul Bass gives a simplistic but cool opening title sequence.

    View

  • Pretiacruento

    ★★★★★

    It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?

    View

  • marcela 💖

    ★★★★½

    this boy is.. dare i say, psycho

    View

  • jordanwarner

    ★★★★★

    Hitchcock is a true master of the thriller and Psycho is clearly the inspiration for so many future films in the genre. It is a creepy, but also sympathetic look into the eyes of a true psychopath, while also sharing several viewpoints to add suspense and depth. Every scene is composed with great detail that makes re-watchability not only fun but almost essential.

    View

  • Sarah

    ★★★½

    I did it, y'all. I finally watched this movie that I've been lying about seeing for my entire life.

    View

  • CadeRippon

    ★★★★★

    Think this might be my all time favourite horror film

    View

  • aandrewcampbell

    ★★★★½

    95/100
    Psycho will not only forever be immortal for the bloody road it paved for modern horror but also for the unusual way Hitchcock elegantly and artfully attached the film to our deepest fears.

    View

  • Jose Pena

    ★★★★★

    10

    View

  • AussieNerd

    ★★★★★

    This movie is practically perfect except for 1 scene which is trash.

    View

  • Anthony King

    ★★★★½

    What more needs to be said about this film other than every person in this cast is very good-looking. It's a near-perfect film.

    View