• haarlss

★★★★★ Watched by haarlss 23 Aug, 2015

Psycho was an incredible classic. The black and white cinematography suited the movie very well, I couldn't imagine it in any other color. I can't wait to watch another Hitchcock movie!

• Conan Tan

★★★★½ Watched by Conan Tan 02 May, 2015

Masterful thriller.

• Akemimasuda

★★★★★ Added by Akemimasuda

Still thrills me every single time.

• Billy Cahill

★★★★★ Rewatched by Billy Cahill 23 Aug, 2015

Confidently propulsive until a flat ending

•  Justin Purwitsky

★★★★★ Rewatched by Justin Purwitsky 22 Aug, 2015

This is a classic horror film from the master of suspense, Alfred Hitchcock. What can I say that has not been said before? Not much to be honest but I'll say my two cents and then be on with it.

Coming out in 1960, Psycho is one of the most influential horror films of all time. It's look and style and music has inspired what is now almost 60 years of filmmakers. John Carpenter, Brian De Palma, Steven Spielberg, Martin…

• robthefilmgeek

★★★★★ Added by robthefilmgeek

Sadly not being when the film was originally released I never got the chance to see this film "unspoilered" (if that's a word) because I know I would get a kick out of the twists.

That being said - major twists already being spolit aside - I still got a kick out of watching this movie, which too me still feels like a film a few years before it's time.

• nrbeaton

★★★★ Watched by nrbeaton 16 Mar, 2013

A classic thriller, with an outstanding performance by Perkins.

• Gabriel Bittencourt

★★★★½ Added by Gabriel Bittencourt

Não consigo aceitar que existam pessoas que nunca viram esse filme.

• Toby Leman

★★★★ Added by Toby Leman

Still scary after 50 years-but I am a wuss. This is the first Hitchcock I've seen, so the others have a lot to live up to....

• Ari Gunnar Thorsteinsson

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ari Gunnar Thorsteinsson 20 Aug, 2015

It's pretty amazing to see Anthony Perkins's performance, where he plays a character with many distinct mannerisms, without delivering a mannered performance. It's naturalistic, in service to a character who is not usually allowed a performance that is naturalistic. A revelation!

• Starsailor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Starsailor 20 Aug, 2015

Holy Arb-o-Ghast!

The cinema was flooded with chuckles and laughs at Hitchcocks macabre humor.

There's nothing like seeing the tense jawline of a chewing Batey and puffy lips of an Arbogast on the big screen to brighten up ones night.

• Zach B

★★★★ Watched by Zach B 16 Aug, 2015

I shamefully admit I watched the remake before I saw the original. While I enjoyed it, I don’t think it’s Hitchcock’s best. I much prefer Rear Window, Dial M for Murder, Vertigo and others.
    Perhaps I didn’t enjoy it as much because I already knew everything that was going to happen. It just didn’t seem as convoluted as his other films. I am also not a fan of the whole huge reveal at the end kind of thing. I prefer…