• Michael Hill

★★★★½ Watched by Michael Hill 21 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Kristine_A

★★★★ Watched by Kristine_A 20 Oct, 2014

Δεν ήξερα τίποτα για αυτήν την ταινία πέρα απ'την γνωστή σκηνή. Δεν ήμουν προετοιμασμένη για το πόσο με ευχαρίστησε ότι δεν ήξερα τίποτα, πόσο μου άρεσε η ιστορία και οι χαρακτήρες μέχρι το τέλος και πόσο καταπληκτικός ηθοποιός ήταν ο Anthony Perkins (με το που τον δείχνει έτσι που παίζει τον λίγο φλώρο μου θύμισε τον Andrew Garfield). Η γνωριμία με τον Norman Bates ήταν πάντως θεαματική. Ήμουν σίγουρη ότι ήταν μία χαρά παιδί, θα έτρωγα ένα σαντουϊτσάκι μαζί του στην βροχή άνετα.

• Whitney

★★★★ Rewatched by Whitney 14 Oct, 2014

I was thirteen the first time I saw Psycho. This was before I learned that the blood was chocolate syrup and scared me shitless. I probably hadn't seen this film in fifteen years, I hoped it would live up to my expectation, hoped it would translate, unlike the now comical The Birds. Hitchcock's Psycho was suspenseful but didn't have the same "I'm too scared to take a shower" appeal to it.

I've always kept an eye out for Alfred Hitchcock's…

• Austin Bryant

★★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Bryant 19 Oct, 2014

I just bought the Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection on baby blu for 66.7% off. (Don't act like you're not impressed)

...Started with Psycho... blu-tiful.

What can you say? Fuckin awesome. Groundbreaking. Gorgeous. Brilliant. And Janet Leigh was put together reeeeaaaally well in 1960.

Hitchcock is the fuckin MAN!

• Kat Moir

★★★★½ Watched by Kat Moir 19 Oct, 2014

Until tonight, I hadn't seen this since I was about 14 and didn't appreciate it then, so I thought I'd finally remedy that and give it the re-watch it deserves.

I didn't remember the twist at all, so it was pretty much a first time watch for me.

All I can say is - Wow. Amazing.

• Breanna Justice

★★★★★ Watched by Breanna Justice 01 Sep, 2013

Gets better and better and better with each re-watch.

• Bizon

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bizon 19 Oct, 2014

There is absolutely no point in contributing more words to Psycho, so I will skip everything else and just say that this is my favorite score ever.

• Corey Hollis Brown

Costume Design - ★★★★★
    Makeup - ★★★★

• maskull

★★★★★ Rewatched by maskull 18 Oct, 2014

I'd love to go back in time and see this movie when it first came out. Before everyone knew who the killer is. Just see it fresh with no prior knowledge of what happens in the film. But that can never happen and it doesn't really matter because this film works whether it's a first-time view or if you've seen it a hundred times.

• Aleksandar Kirkovski

★★★★★ Watched by Aleksandar Kirkovski 17 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Charles Johnson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Charles Johnson 17 Oct, 2014

Not much I can add for this one ... It's a classic.

ARBOGAST, LOOK OUT!! AAAAAAAAAIIIIIIIIIIIIII

• elijahbowler

★★★★★ Added by elijahbowler 15

As the equivalent of a stereotypical white girl, I really enjoyed this movie! It pretty much sums up my view on life. I strive to be just like my mother and, you know, murder people. The only issue with this movie is that the white girl is the one who gets murdered. Even so, I can relate to both the murderer and the victim.

Norman Bates, as many have noted, is kinda a more sophisticated, slightly more messed up version…