• Bablakeshka

★★★★ Added by Bablakeshka

One would assume a film of this calibre is in danger of being overrated. Or perhaps outdated. "Psycho", however, is none of these things. "What is it, then?" you might clamour over your little keyboards to ask me. Well f*** you. You should know what it is. Haven't you seen "Psycho" yet? Who the hell needs to read a review of "Psycho"??? It is so ingrained into the collective public consciousness that writing a review would be an exercise in…

• Maverick1701A

★★★ Watched by Maverick1701A 23 Oct, 2014

Psycho is a horror classic. One classic that has taken me far too long to see. I have seen parts of the film in various different TV specials over the years so certain scenes of the film are not as shocking to me. The film revolves around a young woman that is in love with an out of town gentlemen. They can't be together due to money problems. One day a rich client enters the office she works in, and…

• Sandra James

★★★★★ Added by Sandra James

Hitchcock's finest. See this film.

• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 23 Oct, 2014

"A boy's best friend is his mother."

• Daniblacksmoke

★★★★½ Watched by Daniblacksmoke 23 Oct, 2014 1

• Matthew Given

★★★★★ Added by Matthew Given

• Michael Hill

★★★★½ Watched by Michael Hill 21 Oct, 2014

• Kristine_A

★★★★ Watched by Kristine_A 20 Oct, 2014

Δεν ήξερα τίποτα για αυτήν την ταινία πέρα απ'την γνωστή σκηνή. Δεν ήμουν προετοιμασμένη για το πόσο με ευχαρίστησε ότι δεν ήξερα τίποτα, πόσο μου άρεσε η ιστορία και οι χαρακτήρες μέχρι το τέλος και πόσο καταπληκτικός ηθοποιός ήταν ο Anthony Perkins (με το που τον δείχνει έτσι που παίζει τον λίγο φλώρο μου θύμισε τον Andrew Garfield). Η γνωριμία με τον Norman Bates ήταν πάντως θεαματική. Ήμουν σίγουρη ότι ήταν μία χαρά παιδί, θα έτρωγα ένα σαντουϊτσάκι μαζί του στην βροχή άνετα.

• Whitney

★★★★ Rewatched by Whitney 14 Oct, 2014

I was thirteen the first time I saw Psycho. This was before I learned that the blood was chocolate syrup and scared me shitless. I probably hadn't seen this film in fifteen years, I hoped it would live up to my expectation, hoped it would translate, unlike the now comical The Birds. Hitchcock's Psycho was suspenseful but didn't have the same "I'm too scared to take a shower" appeal to it.

I've always kept an eye out for Alfred Hitchcock's…

• Austin Bryant

★★★★★ Rewatched by Austin Bryant 19 Oct, 2014

I just bought the Hitchcock Masterpiece Collection on baby blu for 66.7% off. (Don't act like you're not impressed)

...Started with Psycho... blu-tiful.

What can you say? Fuckin awesome. Groundbreaking. Gorgeous. Brilliant. And Janet Leigh was put together reeeeaaaally well in 1960.

Hitchcock is the fuckin MAN!

• Kat Moir

★★★★½ Watched by Kat Moir 19 Oct, 2014

Until tonight, I hadn't seen this since I was about 14 and didn't appreciate it then, so I thought I'd finally remedy that and give it the re-watch it deserves.

I didn't remember the twist at all, so it was pretty much a first time watch for me.

All I can say is - Wow. Amazing.

• Breanna Justice

★★★★★ Watched by Breanna Justice 01 Sep, 2013

Gets better and better and better with each re-watch.