• mademoiselleem

Watched by mademoiselleem 25 Jan, 2015

Watched at: Home
    Watched with: Self

I think I would have been more impressed if I hadn't already known the big secret. The last shot of Norman's face was creepy as hell though.

• chez

★★★★★ Added by chez

No agli animali impagliati.

• Scott Fairgrieve

★★★★★ Rewatched by Scott Fairgrieve 24 Jan, 2015

A masterpiece. The perfect bridge between suspense thriller and horror.

• Jessica Bowman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jessica Bowman 13 Jan, 2015

I watched this American Film Institute film last week, but I haven't had time to post my review until today. The film is #14 - Psycho starring Anthony Perkins and Janet Leigh and directed by Alfred Hitchcock. This is his 3rd of 4 total movies on this list, and by far his most famous.

Marion Crane (Leigh) works at a real estate office in Phoenix, Arizona. After returning from lunch, which had been a secret rendezvous with her boyfriend, a…

• Andrew

★★★½ Watched by Andrew 29 Feb, 2008 2

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Rhine

★★★★½ Watched by Rhine 20 Jan, 2015

"A boy's best friend is his mother."

My adventure into untouched film territory continued tonight as I decided to watch my second black and white film, Psycho, a film I put off watching for much too long. Be warned: the following review is a rambling of random thoughts.

I'm pretty sure I went into the movie with the wrong mindset to begin with because right away I thought to myself, "This film is so cliché." A little while later I…

• ayylmao233

★★★★★ Watched by ayylmao233 19 Jan, 2015

A classic, Alfred Hitchcock's Psycho is one of the greatest thrillers of all time. I knew the ending to Psycho, and I was still fascinated the whole way through. It is gripping the whole time, and will leave you haunted when you get to the amazing ending. This film is very well shot, written, acted, and most of all directed by the legend Hitchcock.

Watch Psycho, before you die, you gotta watch it at least once.

• evaldinhoneto

★★★ Added by evaldinhoneto

Surpreendente se levarmos em conta a época em que foi feito. Clássica cena do assassinato no chuveiro com uma trilha sonora ótima nessa parte em particular. Explora bem a psicologia.

• Miss T.

★★★★½ Watched by Miss T. 15 Jan, 2015

Filmclub started out lightly this semester...

• Emma Lane

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emma Lane 20 Mar, 2013

NL @ The PCC

• Jake

★★★★★ Added by Jake

Welcome everyone to the birth of the slasher film and one of the finest examples from the genre. Yes it is famous its 'Shower Scene' but there is so much more to it than that be it the acting, score, suspense or the great intrigue into the mind of a maniac this great film would take nearly two decades to be rivaled by the one and only 'Halloween' and that says it all really.

• VichuViVek

★★★★½ Watched by VichuViVek 11 Jan, 2015 2

"It's not like my mother is a maniac or a raving thing. She just goes a little mad sometimes. We all go a little mad sometimes. Haven't you?"

"Yes. Sometimes just one time can be enough."

Spoilers ahead.

Finally got a chance to experience this Alfred Hitchcock classic. I'd been a little hesitant to get into this film, partly because I've had a history of getting disappointed by films which are praised as "classics" and partly because not so long…