• Ciaran

★★★★★ Watched by Ciaran 17 Sep, 2014

I've seen a few Hitchcock films before, but they've all left me with that "is that all there is to it" feeling like after you lost your virginity. This was like awesome drunk sex after high school graduation. It goes without saying how incredible the shower scene is, but contextually it doesn't overshadow the rest of the film at all. Anthony Perkins is mesmerizing.

• simonmeisinger

★★★★½ Watched by simonmeisinger 25 Aug, 2014

For today’s standards the plot isn’t that much of a brainfuck as it was back in 1960, but it’s still pretty solid and very well told.

The real strengths of the movie (by today’s standards) lie in it’s use of music and in it’s remarkable cinematography. Almost every shot is a masterpiece and it’s black and white treatment may be the best I’ve seen so far in a movie.

• femesmo

★★★★★ Watched by femesmo 10 Nov, 2012

A classical!

• lloydlangman

★★★★ Watched by lloydlangman 31 Aug, 2014

Somehow, I only managed to realise who the Psycho is when the twist is revealed...

• Cole_Ratcliff

★★★★½ Added by Cole_Ratcliff

A- (91)

(Dodge)

• Asher

★★★★★ Added by Asher 5

Young lady. Going crazy. Steels a large sum of cash. and for it, gets treated like trash. Worry of being caught. So she runs away.

On her journey she finds a motel that seems like a welcome stay. A rather kind and likable fellow, who appears sweet and mellow, runs this place... Which soon she will discover, she can not escape. By the hand of a madman, her life's gone in a flash. And sadly he disposes of her as…

• IfWeMadeIt

Watched by IfWeMadeIt 03 Aug, 2013

Episode 99

• cronic

★★★½ Watched by cronic 12 Sep, 2014

7,5/10

Again the HDX Option on Vudu is incredibly sharp. Score is a classic, finally got to see Psycho after I watched Bates Motel. The shower scene disappointed me, bitch missed like 30 times, stabbed the shower curtain instead of her. The end shocked, can't believe I never got spoilered

• 6rhapsody6

Watched by 6rhapsody6 12 Sep, 2014

You know the expression "I felt the blood drain from my face"? Experienced that for the first time, watching this film. Brilliant.

• Jake

★★★★★ Added by Jake

I don't think I need to explain this to you.

• griddlecakes

★★★★★ Added by griddlecakes

• Garrett Irwin

★★★★★ Added by Garrett Irwin

Hitchcock's finest hour. Need I say more??