• danteuss88

★★★★ Watched by danteuss88 26 Jul, 2014

"Ste mene našli jebat?! STE MENE NAŠLI JEBAT?!?!" -Milo

• Eugene McCrann

★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

A return to form after the angry father and sons saga of Pusher II. Though it's mostly Milo, who's a superior protagonist to Tonny - a more patient and humorous man, someone who can make arrangements outside the drug trade - while the intercontinental power struggle for dope is a thornier premise. Fatigue setting in however - there's not much left to uncover about junkie scoundrels in Copenhagen.

• Alex

★★★★½ Watched by Alex 19 Jun, 2014

With this third and final film in the Pusher trilogy, Nicolas Winding Refn crafts an astounding final to his crime saga that launched his career, and showcased him as a standout, visceral director who has elevated the genre to new, exciting heights of sheer brutality. This is a different take on the crime underworld of Denmark, as Nicolas Winding Refn shifts his attention to a crime lord, Milo, instead of lead character Tonny, who was present in the first two.…

• Michael Gannaway / Hucksta G

★★★½ Watched by Michael Gannaway / Hucksta G 19 Jun, 2014

Solid, if smaller final film of the solid, gritty crime trilogy

• Naughty

★★★★½ Watched by Naughty 09 Jun, 2014 6

Now that's about as gangster as gangster can get! The final installment of the Pusher Trilogy was everything I could hope for and more! They didn't "Release the Kraken" til the grand finale but trust me it was well worth the wait!

Definitely not for the faint of heart! Hardcore blood and gore scene that sent me reeling!

Zlatko Buric's performance as Milos was absolutely positively brilliant! Slavko Labovic (Radovan) was deliciously wicked!

May I suggest you watch the Pusher Trilogy back to back to enhance your viewing pleasure!

• Matt Heiser

★★★ Watched by Matt Heiser 30 Apr, 2014

Perhaps the most emotionally effective clean-up of bodies ever put to film, it really makes an impact on what it takes and means to actually take a human life.

• Tom Prankerd

★★★ Watched by Tom Prankerd 19 May, 2014

Overall the most disappointing of the Pusher trilogy, which is a real shame. As with Pusher II, Refn has fun with the idea of sequels - neither Frank from the first film or Tonny from the second are even mentioned. While Milo was the antagonist in the first film and had a cameo in the second and several other minor characters make appearances it wouldn't take much of a rewrite to make Pusher III genuinely standalone.

The film does have…

• Paul Davey

★★★ Watched by Paul Davey 08 May, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Noronen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Noronen 01 May, 2014

The best chapter of a brilliant euro-trash crime saga. Refn at the absolute top of his game.

• World Movies
  • gurududa

★★★★ Watched by gurududa 12 Apr, 2014

Radovan: What the fuck? Milo, you said there was only one body. Who's that guy?
    Milo: An Albanian.
    Radovan: Then it's okay.

• Ed Glendenning

★★★★★ Added by Ed Glendenning

After having seen the first two of the Pusher trilogy this one remained in the 'to watch' pile for some time afterward. Its not that I didn't enjoy the others (Which I did. Vastly) Its just somehow this one never grabbed me and I couldn't imagine where the series could go next.

This is arguably the best of the lot. More claustrophobic, more engaging character, more impending doom and a bigger to-do list for Milo.

If you liked the other…