• Dylan Tyner

★★★★½ Watched by Dylan Tyner 25 Apr, 2015 2

"If I'm gonna fix one of his problems, he has to fix one of mine."

I've officially finished the Pusher trilogy in less than 24 hours, and it was without a doubt, one of the best cinematic experiences i've had in quite some time. These were three films that I have had on my watch list for far too long and I couldn't be happier with the out come of this saga.

Just when I thought it couldn't get darker…

• Vex ༈

★★★★½ Watched by Vex ༈ 24 Apr, 2015

Milo's arc too good. Zlatko Buric is amazing in the first Pusher but here I absolutely loved, reaching in depth with Milo whom was immediately my favorite character of this trilogy. Pusher 3 set entirely in it's darkest tone compared to the previous ones, now with more interesting and frightening characters. Of course the cinematography helped the movie to appear very realistic of this underground gritty drug world. I personally favor Pusher 3, it's more honest, more disturbing, and more experimental. Comparing Pusher 2 and 3, they're different films in terms of styling and shows a Refn developing as a director and writer.

Excellent trilogy.

• Paukzen

★★★½ Watched by Paukzen 03 Nov, 2013

DVD

• Igor Dumitraskovic

★★★★ Watched by Igor Dumitraskovic 18 Mar, 2015

I enjoyed this a lot, probably because it's about Serbian drug lord, though I don't know anything about drug lords (except from other movies), I'm from Serbia so it's kinda familiar to me. I didn't even have to read subtitles for maybe 50% of the movie and the movie is from Denmark, how cool is that? :)
    I just wanted some conclusion, and I'm left craving for fourth movie which is never gonna be released probably. And the acting is…

• mikek5000

★★★½ Added by mikek5000

Great final chapter to the pusher trilogy..it's like dog days of Milo

• mild sauce

★★★½ Watched by mild sauce 28 Feb, 2015

I liked this more than Pusher II but not as much as Pusher. It benefits from giving center stage to Milo, the hulking drug kingpin played by Zlatko Buric and who's already familiar from the first two installments. Here, Milo finds himself diversifying his portfolio, so to speak, arranging the sale of some dodgy Ecstasy and planning a party for his daughter's birthday. Those sections, which are a little on the slow side, are carried by the charismatic Buric. The…

• iceberrie

★★★½ Watched by iceberrie 19 Feb, 2015

A solid good finish to a great trilogy.

• Peter Valerio

★★★★ Watched by Peter Valerio 23 Feb, 2015

You don't see this a lot in sequels, particularly in third parts. This is actually pretty good. The three films in Refn's Pusher trilogy complement each other well.

• Christopher Rowe

Watched by Christopher Rowe 07 Jun, 2014

Still a very strong conclusion to the series.

• Alexander V

★★★★ Watched by Alexander V 18 Jan, 2015

The third and final installment of Pusher, focuses on Milo, the drug lord from part 1 and 2.

Things aren´t going well for Milo, now an ageing drug lord. He has joined the Narcotics Anonymous, has to cook for 50 guests for his daughter´s birthday as well, facing increased competition from the next generation (the king kong of Copenhagen) and trying to find out what to do with a drug transport going amiss, he receives ecstasy instead of heroine.

Because…

• Momo_13

★★★½ Watched by Momo_13 18 Jan, 2015

To think of the pusher trilogy as one story arc is a mistake going in. Three films, three stories and some crossover in between.
    The 3rd focusses on my personal favourite character, Milo, the charming if oily Serbian drug lord. Milo's story is not one of attempted ascension but of holding your footing while the sharks circle below. Great to see a character like this fleshed out in his own film rather than the brief scenery chewing Zlatko Buric provided in the first two films. Buric shows us more of the delightfully affable kingpin while also revealing the humanity underneath.

• EditGeek

★★★½ Watched by EditGeek 05 Jan, 2015

Pusher III: I’m the Angel of Death - An interesting perspective change as we move up the underworld food chain. Not for the squeamish! (B+)