• Blacktus Jack

★★½ Watched by Blacktus Jack 22 May, 2016

Now that I can say there's a Refn movie I didn't like that much, why not go for another, eh?

Of course, this fucking thing again didn't come with subtitles, so I'm gonna have to be crafty.

Nicolas seems to have gotten all respectable on us, the raw look to the other films isn't quite there, but he hasn't quite yet gotten to the gorgeous style of "Drive" or "Only God Forgives" quite yet. It's an odd puberty of Refn's…

• Mike Ward

★★★★½ Rewatched by Mike Ward 16 May, 2016

This film ends the trilogy so well. Capturing not only drug addiction perfectly but working class drug dealers too. Swaying between action, drama & comedy, the film takes you on a ride as a crime boss tries to sell drugs he knows nothing about in one day while battling his heroin addiction, fighting for revelancy & preparing for his daughter's birthday.

• XXkaseydeanXX

★★★★½ Added by XXkaseydeanXX

A great end to the series. Milo was always a interesting character in my opinion. I couldn't have asked for a better ending to the best trilogy ever made.

• JerichoReid

★★★ Watched by JerichoReid 30 Apr, 2016

In the final installment of The Pusher trilogy, Refn once again dives into the theme of masculininity, further exploration aided by the most prominent female characters within the trilogy.
    The evolution from the Scorsese inflected original to the stylist that would make Drive and Only God Forgives is almost complete, with this being the most in keeping with Refn as we now know him. The violence is executed in such a way that we are horrified yet captivated and an ambient soundtrack makes this the most cerebral of all the Pusher films, drawing you into reflection, even in it's most visceral moments.

• AlvaroMortem

Watched by AlvaroMortem 20 Apr, 2016

Todo límite es una línea difusa en el horizonte. Cuando todavía no se ha cruzado, porque resulta demasiado cercana; cuando ya se ha cruzado, porque parece demasiado lejana. No existe límite, pues, que se antoje como un acontecimiento de lo probable: todo límite es siempre su propio abismo, la imposibilidad de escalarlo para recuperar lo que perdimos en la caída.

En un negocio donde nadie se hace viejo, el protagonista, Milo, ha logrado alcanzar una edad venerable. Y a diferencia…

• Jcherry5

★★★★ Watched by Jcherry5 15 Apr, 2016

3rd installment review of the Pusher Trilogy

In the final chapter of the gangster trilogy Pusher III: I'm the Angel of Death continues the tradition that has been laid out by its two predecessors. As it follows our central character who is once again faced with making tough decisions that turn into bad decisions. Though the premise deviates slightly from the previous two. It’s basically a day in the life of the Drug lord Milo (Zlatko Buric). Whose lifestyle is…

• FoamCorner

★★★★ Watched by FoamCorner 01 Apr, 2016

...and the nihilism rolls in thick.

• Varghese Eapen

★★★★ Watched by Varghese Eapen 03 Mar, 2016 1

The scenes which lead up to the ending is sure to make you queasy and maybe even vomit. Zlatko Buric is one ticking time bomb ready to explode any minute. My second fav in the trilogy.

• Lord Auch

★★★★ Watched by Lord Auch 01 Mar, 2016

And thy trilogy shall been complete.

• secludix

★★★★ Added by secludix

(8/8 is "Great")
    Maybe not quite as thrilling as the original, but certainly smarter.
    I don't think a darker hero is possible that I still feel sympathy for - and the finale is jaw dropping.

• TheCincyKid

★★★½ Added by TheCincyKid

Straining the sub-section of stories about the mundanities of run-down drug dealers to a place that it had never before gone and will probably not repeat with the same mixture of diffidence and shock, Pusher III: I'm the Angel of Death augments the trilogy's all-encompassing concept of gangland indignity, the common thirst for escape, and the painful indifference of life. Like its predecessors, it's more a day in the life of a drug lord reeling toward disintegration than an extreme adventure in villainy. There are plenty of bodies, but somehow, it's poignant not only in spite of but because of its indifference to being a finale.

• Ollie_8