• Brendan Edwards

★★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 22 Jul, 2015

This film is a tad more disgusting and gruesome in the end. Again a new person from the series is the center of the story, where focus is on the Serbian drug lord Milo and his troubles and ways of dealing with them. His performance is also good in his role and the film is a descent watch.

• Keith

★★½ Watched by Keith 13 Jul, 2015

Continuing the good series this one again looks at another character from the first film (Milo) and shows his issues and how he deals with them. Nice to see the quality being maintained and the new approach in each film. There is little moralising here, just showing things in a matter-of-fact way.

• nicksav

★★★★ Added by nicksav

It's perhaps the weakest the in the trilogy but still remains a highly superior character study even if the somewhat gruesome finale does let the film down.

• Tom Morton

★★★½ Watched by Tom Morton 22 Jun, 2015

Now this is more like it! Milo was one of the most interesting characters in the original Pusher, and he proves to be much more deserving of his own sequel than Tonny was in Pusher 2. Like the second film, this essentially just expands the character traits we learned about in the first film out to feature-length, but Milo's character - a competent drug dealer who would rather be a chef, but is a dangerously bad cook - is much…

• Raoul Groothuizen

★★★ Added by Raoul Groothuizen

"Frankieeeee!!"

• Juan Bacaro

★★★★★ Watched by Juan Bacaro 28 May, 2015 9

Impresionante! Me tardé mucho en verlas. Muy probablemente la trilogía "Pusher" sea una de mis favoritas a partir de ahora.

La secuencia salvaje hacia el final es para voltear la mirada. No cualquiera la resiste.

Brillante performance de Zlatko Buric. Lo mejor de todo es poder sentir la debacle de su personaje con el paso del tiempo en relación a la primera parte (y a su breve aparición en la segunda). El contraste de sus actitudes según las presiones que sufre está narrado con maestría.

• Dylan Tyner

★★★★½ Watched by Dylan Tyner 25 Apr, 2015 2

"If I'm gonna fix one of his problems, he has to fix one of mine."

I've officially finished the Pusher trilogy in less than 24 hours, and it was without a doubt, one of the best cinematic experiences i've had in quite some time. These were three films that I have had on my watch list for far too long and I couldn't be happier with the out come of this saga.

Just when I thought it couldn't get darker…

• Vex ༈

★★★★½ Watched by Vex ༈ 24 Apr, 2015

Milo's arc too good. Zlatko Buric is amazing in the first Pusher but here I absolutely loved, reaching in depth with Milo whom was immediately my favorite character of this trilogy. Pusher 3 set entirely in it's darkest tone compared to the previous ones, now with more interesting and frightening characters. Of course the cinematography helped the movie to appear very realistic of this underground gritty drug world. I personally favor Pusher 3, it's more honest, more disturbing, and more experimental. Comparing Pusher 2 and 3, they're different films in terms of styling and shows a Refn developing as a director and writer.

Excellent trilogy.

• Paukzen

★★★½ Watched by Paukzen 03 Nov, 2013

DVD

• Igor Dumitraskovic

★★★★ Watched by Igor Dumitraskovic 18 Mar, 2015

I enjoyed this a lot, probably because it's about Serbian drug lord, though I don't know anything about drug lords (except from other movies), I'm from Serbia so it's kinda familiar to me. I didn't even have to read subtitles for maybe 50% of the movie and the movie is from Denmark, how cool is that? :)
    I just wanted some conclusion, and I'm left craving for fourth movie which is never gonna be released probably. And the acting is…

• mikek5000

★★★½ Added by mikek5000

Great final chapter to the pusher trilogy..it's like dog days of Milo

• mild sauce

★★★½ Watched by mild sauce 28 Feb, 2015

I liked this more than Pusher II but not as much as Pusher. It benefits from giving center stage to Milo, the hulking drug kingpin played by Zlatko Buric and who's already familiar from the first two installments. Here, Milo finds himself diversifying his portfolio, so to speak, arranging the sale of some dodgy Ecstasy and planning a party for his daughter's birthday. Those sections, which are a little on the slow side, are carried by the charismatic Buric. The…