• Chris Drake

½ Added by Chris Drake

I watched this film in Spanish, and I don't know why.

• Artpig

★★★½ Added by Artpig

Not groundbreaking, but, cute. Fun little plot, and breathtaking animation. Puss in Boots is just as great as ever, but, the supporting characters are very weak and unlikeable. Fun watch, show it to your kids, it's a lot better than most of the garbage they have on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

I honestly almost think this is better than the rest of the Shrek franchise I mean Puss In Boots is the best character in the Shrek franchise and him having his own movie overall this movie is pretty good.

• MrPootytang

★★★½ Watched by MrPootytang 16 Sep, 2014

As you're probably familiar with, Puss in Boots (2011) is based on the ginger cat character from the Shrek universe. The jokes are so-so to chuckle worthy, but by god there's a great list of voice actors. Antonio Banderas, Zach Galifianakis, Salma Hayek, and Billy Bob Thornton were fantastic, Banderas' voice is unorthodox for a cat but it matches so well (good job Dreamworks!). The plot for this movie focuses on Puss in Boots, who tries to clear his name…

• fatpie42

★★½ Watched by fatpie42 08 Jul, 2012

A little uneven, occasionally a little immature, and not all the jokes hit the mark. Still, it's great to see Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek back together, even if it is for seemingly the most bizarre El Mariachi film ever. (In case anyone didn't get the reference, they star together in the second and third movies of Robert Rodriguez' "El Mariachi" trilogy: "Desperado" and "Once Upon A Time In Mexico".)

The plot is rather inconsistent, but there are fun moments…

• radiomanhead

★★½ Added by radiomanhead

Película hecha a control remoto y dirigida por un robot que no aporta ni quita nada, para pasar el rato y poco mas.

• Marcel Geiger

★★ Watched by Marcel Geiger 20 Aug, 2014

Bäh!

• JaySalahi

★★ Watched by JaySalahi 11 Sep, 2012

C (76)

• Sozaka

★★★★ Added by Sozaka

Puss has always been one of my favorite characters in the Dreamworks animated world. I watched this with a group of grown up friends and we were all rolling. It leans towards adult nature but If I had kids,..... which I'm pretty sure I don't, This flick would be on repeat at my place.

• Darth Huber

★★★½ Added by Darth Huber

A cute family adventure with some good laughs (lots of good cat jokes if you're a cat person). It does fall apart in the second half, but it's definitely still a worthy film for the family.

• Virgilio

★★★ Watched by Virgilio 02 Aug, 2014 2

I am but a humble gato in search of his next meal

Shrek's Puss in Boots was so successful they had to capitalize their fanbase. This film acts as a prequel for the Shrek movies. Puss in Boots was an orphan corrupted by an evil talking egg, Humpty Dumpty. Puss is deceived into helping Humpty search for the fabled magic beans. Hilarity and chaos ensues. There is no really much more to it. Watch it if you are hardcore Shrek fan. Shrek is love, Shrek is life. Right, it may not purrfect but at least it does not fail at keeping you entertained.

• The Ron

★★★ Watched by The Ron 02 Aug, 2014 2

Dreamworks Puss in Boots, a spin-off prequel to the Shrek franchise isn't great or anything but I liked it better than the Shrek sequels. More importantly my two boys liked it which is always my first priority when watching a film with my family.

On a side note Humpty Dumpty is a bit of an ASSHOLE!