• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

First reviewed 2011

My review -- this film is now at your local cinema, it is very suitable for family viewing. The storyline itself, centers round the main character, which is really obvious by the title of the film I know. But in this film the writers wanted to give Puss another layer to his personality which comes through throughout, but however I was expecting something a little bit different from Puss in Boots in his own film from his…

• 'Becca'lise

★★★½ Watched by 'Becca'lise 30 Nov, 2014

Cute.

• Craig Duffy

★★★½ Watched by Craig Duffy 30 Nov, 2014

Starts out strong but rapidly loses steam that it never quite regains. Still enjoyable enough.

• Daniel Magid

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Magid 27 Nov, 2014

Hadn't seen this since its theatrical release, found it much funnier this time. The cat angle is used to great effect to parody the swashbuckler movie. You never know when Puss is going to be a kitty or a roguish hero, and it's a great dynamic. For a film that could have been direct-to-DVD garbage, there is a lot of substance here!

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★½ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2012

A great Zorro-like tale with sufficient back story to hold its ground. Could have been better if the ending tied in with Puss' introduction in Shrek or if there were Shrek cameos.

• MovieMan23

★★½ Added by MovieMan23

Unneeded spin-off that wasn't too bad.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Puss In Boots

I was wholly curious about, how this animation would bring us back to 'like' the character 'Puss In Boots'. when I watched this animation film. I was completely taken by the plot of the film. We hardly come to find as entertaining films as Puss In Boots, in terms of plot-layout. I pretty much liked the humor in the film, which kept the tone of animation films. It is extremely wonderful to know that this film was recently nominated in the category of 'Best Animation Film' by Academy.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 06 Mar, 2012

Not a bad spin off from Shrek, with the endearing Puss in Boots (voiced with zest by Antonio Banderas) showing he may have what it takes to start his own franchise. Very silly story sees Puss teaming up with a way too creepy Humpty Dumpty (Galifianakis) and predictably sexy hard-to-get pussy Hayek to retrieve the legendary goose of the golden eggs. This is the kind of premise that needs a lot of humour to keep it afloat, but it comes…

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Puss In Boots

• Chris Drake

½ Added by Chris Drake

I watched this film in Spanish, and I don't know why.

• Artpig

★★★½ Added by Artpig

Not groundbreaking, but, cute. Fun little plot, and breathtaking animation. Puss in Boots is just as great as ever, but, the supporting characters are very weak and unlikeable. Fun watch, show it to your kids, it's a lot better than most of the garbage they have on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.

• KMOKLER

★★★½ Added by KMOKLER

I honestly almost think this is better than the rest of the Shrek franchise I mean Puss In Boots is the best character in the Shrek franchise and him having his own movie overall this movie is pretty good.