• greeralec

★★★★ Added by greeralec

Truly a solid spin-off. Puss in Boots is a lot of fun thanks to its sharp wit, impressive visuals, and great voice acting.

• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Like It!

• addicted2dvd

★★★½ Watched by addicted2dvd 26 Jan, 2016

This is actually the first time I seen this one in it's entirity. Though I have seen bits and pieces before. While I found this one entertaining... I think it was more geared to the younger crowd. I liked Puss in Boots as well as Kitty Softpaws but found Humpty Dumpty and Jack & Jill to be lacking a bit. But over-all I think it is worth checking out... especially for a family viewing.

• Ben Puszka

★★★★½ Watched by Ben Puszka 22 Jan, 2016

Shrek is one of the best animated films ever if you ask me, and while this could never live up to it, it's fun returning to the world of absurd fairytales........ but I'm also 22 years old.... what am I doing.

Wisdom teeth weekend update: 3 bowls of soup and three movies in 👍

• K

★★★ Watched by K 22 Jan, 2016 1

i shALl not falter, not in this, the final stretch. Many OtherS would have losT their way and Fallen in the face of such adveRsity but i strivE Ever onwards. puss in boots is deserving of a spin off. truly delightful.

• phazleeanna

★★★ Added by phazleeanna

"No! That is just a rumour, spread by dogs!"

• Luisa Tolledo

★★½ Added by Luisa Tolledo

I love the character, but this film was very underwhelming.

• Miguel Gomez

★★★½ Watched by Miguel Gomez 08 Jan, 2016

I was not looking forward to watching this pick by my son. There are few things I dislike more than Shrek, so this spin-off was on my "to avoid" list. Well, I was pleasantly surprised cuz this one was pretty dang entertaining. Mainly it is completely filled with cats. To the brim. So that's pretty awesome. And it's not all lame pop culture jokes for parents...there's a few, but there's no Smashmouth singin' the Monkees, or whatever. Good fun time. And seeing this many cats animated to chase a little light is quite a pleasure.

• Brooker

★★★½ Watched by Brooker 09 Jan, 2016

Infinitely better than the films it span off from, Puss in Boots is a brilliantly funny animation that I can (and have) watched over and over again.

• Iestyn Lloyd

★★★½ Watched by Iestyn Lloyd 26 Dec, 2015

Humorous

• Chris Ward

★★★ Rewatched by Chris Ward 26 Dec, 2015

Is exactly what you think it is going to be.

• Charles Arpin

★★★★ Added by Charles Arpin

This is perhaps one of the funniest animated movies I have ever seen. More people should see it.