• inamax

★★★ Added by inamax

Decent fun

• Sean

Rewatched by Sean 15 Jan, 2015

Silly movie that I enjoy watching with my kids

• DirkH

★★★ Watched by DirkH 12 Jan, 2015 3

About a cat with egg on his face.

And an egg with a face on his ...... egg.

And beans.

And giant poultry.

And .... oh sod it, this was fun.

• Robert de Roos

★★★½ Rewatched by Robert de Roos 10 Jan, 2015

I never thought that the Puss in boots from the Shrek franchise would be interesting enough to have his own movie... but i was wrong.
    It's a fun movie to watch and i even could see a sequel of this.

• Panta Oz

★★ Added by Panta Oz

Watching the Shrek films I always liked the character of the Puss in Boots the best... and when this 3D came out I thought my wish to have a movie about the "legendary swordsman Puss in Boots" came true! What a dissapointment! This Puss in Boots version, seductively voiced by Antonio Banderas, was just an annoying milk licking character involved in jumbled versions of nursery rhymes and children stories with such poor screenplay that I hardly managed to keep my…

• Ryster

★★★ Watched by Ryster 08 Jan, 2015

Here's the thing with Puss in Boots, it features a fan favourite character from the Shrek series and they've gave him his own film. I didn't expect that Puss would be able to carry a film of his own and that's why I had been holding it off until now. It was actually very surprising, it was better than Shrek the Third and Shrek Forever After anyway. It feels like it's just a big version of one of the tales…

• karl67

Rewatched by karl67 03 Jan, 2015

The adventures of Puss in Boots, have to admit it is funny and i am actually enjoying it, if only my cat has as much life as Puss..

• RioGordo

★★★ Rewatched by RioGordo 02 Jan, 2015

Happily, Puss proves to be more than capable of carrying his own movie. A fun adventure that is a very easy watch.

• Maisie

★★★½ Watched by Maisie 25 Dec, 2014

Funnyish.

• AmandaC

★★ Watched by AmandaC 31 Dec, 2014

I love Puss in Boots - when he is in a Shrek film, wasn't keen on this one. Great dance scenes though.

• David Upton

★★½ Watched by David Upton 25 Dec, 2014

Definitely the best choice for a spin-off. Cuteness shouldn't give a movie this much mileage, but it works.

• Charlie Derry

★★★ Watched by Charlie Derry 26 Dec, 2014

Spin-off's like this don't usually work but Puss In Boots is a great characters and there's loads of cat-related jokes to keep you laughing.