• Daniel Magid

★★★½ Rewatched by Daniel Magid 27 Nov, 2014

Hadn't seen this since its theatrical release, found it much funnier this time. The cat angle is used to great effect to parody the swashbuckler movie. You never know when Puss is going to be a kitty or a roguish hero, and it's a great dynamic. For a film that could have been direct-to-DVD garbage, there is a lot of substance here!

• eXtreme eVolution

★★★½ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2012

A great Zorro-like tale with sufficient back story to hold its ground. Could have been better if the ending tied in with Puss' introduction in Shrek or if there were Shrek cameos.

• MovieMan23

★★½ Added by MovieMan23

Unneeded spin-off that wasn't too bad.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Puss In Boots

I was wholly curious about, how this animation would bring us back to 'like' the character 'Puss In Boots'. when I watched this animation film. I was completely taken by the plot of the film. We hardly come to find as entertaining films as Puss In Boots, in terms of plot-layout. I pretty much liked the humor in the film, which kept the tone of animation films. It is extremely wonderful to know that this film was recently nominated in the category of 'Best Animation Film' by Academy.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 06 Mar, 2012

Not a bad spin off from Shrek, with the endearing Puss in Boots (voiced with zest by Antonio Banderas) showing he may have what it takes to start his own franchise. Very silly story sees Puss teaming up with a way too creepy Humpty Dumpty (Galifianakis) and predictably sexy hard-to-get pussy Hayek to retrieve the legendary goose of the golden eggs. This is the kind of premise that needs a lot of humour to keep it afloat, but it comes…

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★½ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Puss In Boots

• Chris Drake

½ Added by Chris Drake

I watched this film in Spanish, and I don't know why.

• Artpig

★★★½ Added by Artpig

Not groundbreaking, but, cute. Fun little plot, and breathtaking animation. Puss in Boots is just as great as ever, but, the supporting characters are very weak and unlikeable. Fun watch, show it to your kids, it's a lot better than most of the garbage they have on Disney Channel and Nickelodeon.

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

I honestly almost think this is better than the rest of the Shrek franchise I mean Puss In Boots is the best character in the Shrek franchise and him having his own movie overall this movie is pretty good.

• MrPootytang

★★★½ Watched by MrPootytang 16 Sep, 2014

As you're probably familiar with, Puss in Boots (2011) is based on the ginger cat character from the Shrek universe. The jokes are so-so to chuckle worthy, but by god there's a great list of voice actors. Antonio Banderas, Zach Galifianakis, Salma Hayek, and Billy Bob Thornton were fantastic, Banderas' voice is unorthodox for a cat but it matches so well (good job Dreamworks!). The plot for this movie focuses on Puss in Boots, who tries to clear his name…

• fatpie42

★★½ Watched by fatpie42 08 Jul, 2012

A little uneven, occasionally a little immature, and not all the jokes hit the mark. Still, it's great to see Antonio Banderas and Salma Hayek back together, even if it is for seemingly the most bizarre El Mariachi film ever. (In case anyone didn't get the reference, they star together in the second and third movies of Robert Rodriguez' "El Mariachi" trilogy: "Desperado" and "Once Upon A Time In Mexico".)

The plot is rather inconsistent, but there are fun moments…

• radiomanhead

★★½ Added by radiomanhead

Película hecha a control remoto y dirigida por un robot que no aporta ni quita nada, para pasar el rato y poco mas.