• Dave Holmes

★★★★★ Added by Dave Holmes

Made me actually like cats. It's that good.

• MovieBiz

★★★★ Added by MovieBiz

Another Sherk movie I thought but when I heard it was about puss in boots I said HELL YEA! My favorite character getting a spin-off yes please. Ok this movie is great and had an incredible story with fantastic voice jobs!

• strangebill

★★★ Watched by strangebill 24 Sep, 2015

This was a good amount of silly fun. The story was disappointingly predictable considering how Shrek is known for subverting these kind of tropes.

• William Kretschmer

★★★ Watched by William Kretschmer 28 Dec, 2013

The events leading up to the sword fighting cat's meeting with Shrek and his friends.
    Enjoyable side trip to the Shrek series has its moments, but nothing really special.

• Alan Castree

★★★½ Rewatched by Alan Castree 20 Sep, 2015

I think you have to be a cat person to enjoy this.

• RaulCantuN

★★★ Added by RaulCantuN

A cool family film with great voice acting and story, but the twists are not only so stupid and idiotic, but predictable. Plus there is no real villan in it. Silver Medal

• Ana Rita

★★½ Added by Ana Rita

Nice movie! It was funny but Shrek beats this.

• Paul Boyne

★★★ Rewatched by Paul Boyne 11 Aug, 2015

It’s an origin story. If there’s one thing that fifteen-plus years of Hollywood franchises have taught us, it’s that no matter how uninteresting the origin stories of beloved characters happen to be, the studios will continue feeding them to us. And Puss in Boots was very much beloved. A secondary character introduced in Shrek 2, the swashbuckling tabby cat was voiced by Antonio Banderas, who had already played Zorro in live action and so knew exactly what tone the role called for. He gives the character boundless charm, and cats are incredibly cute. This isn’t rocket science.

Full review here

• dellamore

★★ Watched by dellamore 17 Jul, 2015

Puss finds pussy to help an egg.

• movienerd13

★★ Added by movienerd13

A mostly forgettable film but certainly not the worst animated children's film ever made. The addition of Zach Galifiankis as Humpty Dumpty was a spirited choice but Antonio Banderas doesn't seem to be having as much fun as the title character as he once did in the stellar Shrek 2.

• Rachel

★★½ Watched by Rachel 05 Aug, 2015

Nice animation but average story and only sometimes funny.

• Entiman

★★½ Watched by Entiman 27 Jul, 2015

Un film no tan terrible como me esperaba, aún siendo tremendamente irregular. Lo mejor es que no intenta hacer gracia a cada segundo, cosa que era muy probable a tenor de lo visto con el personaje en la saga de Shrek, sino que le construyen una (delirante) historia de pasado trágico en la que basarse para la trama de ésta.

Podía haber sido peor.