• ninifish

那個兒子跟機器人一起跳舞時好可愛唷~~他以後一定會紅~~
    休傑克曼好帥 >///<</p>

• Diego Fontes

★★½ Rewatched by Diego Fontes 12 Oct, 2014

Bom drama inserido na história. Vale o play pela atuação do garoto (Dakota Goyo).

• iliana dd

★★★★ Added by iliana dd

Για μένα Hugh είσαι 4στερο! Προσωπικά την έχω δει αρκετές φορές. Την βρίσκω πολύ "ελπιδοφόρα" την όλη φάση.

• kaila Starr

★★½ Watched by kaila Starr 26 Sep, 2014

Another night in Prague . This was not a shitty as I was expecting.... but still....

• effectively0

★★★ Added by effectively0

6/10
    Why does this even exist?

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

While never trying to be anything more than it is expected to be, Real Steel still delivers an emotional punch to be memorable.

• John Connor

★★★ Watched by John Connor 06 Oct, 2011

While a lot about Real Steel is pretty rote Hollywood fare, there are moments that punch through the wholesome, unthreatening vibe ... namely, Jackman is actually presented as a terrible father, who's mean to his kid. Yes, he comes good by the end, of course he does, but the film goes a lot further than would customarily be considered 'safe.' Other points of interest: the fight scenes are well-orchestrated (soooo rare in U.S. movies these days), and the kid isn't (quite) as annoying as the trailer made him seem.

• KMOKLER

★★★★ Added by KMOKLER

I loved this film well it was in my top 10 of 2011 and it was the most underatted of 2011 to just pure fun.

• Dukefrukem

★★★ Watched by Dukefrukem 30 Aug, 2014

I'm a sucker for this kinda father-son-relationship movie.
    I thought this worked great as a sports movie; the conflict is the only thing I was annoyed about. "I can't, I can't..." What?, you can't pretend to fight like a boxer again in front of a stadium full of people? Yes you can.

• Brett

★★★ Rewatched by Brett 29 Aug, 2014

No complaints about being paid to watch this again at work, it's a pretty entertaining film.

• Gonçalo

★★★½ Watched by Gonçalo 24 Aug, 2014

It's the kind of film you already know how it's going to end from the beginning, but it's still very entertaining.
    The three leads are great. I can't understand how Evangeline Lilly is not a movie star yet.

• Obistrike

★★★½ Watched by Obistrike 21 Aug, 2014

Boyhood fantasy of a violent videogame brought to real life. All of the glory, none of the bruises. Hitting the sports genre tropes note for note, this straightforward, fun and strangely moving tale of a washout connecting with his son, punches way above its weight due to the slick effects and knockout performance by the always reliable leading man. Takes the time to develop the father, son and robot relationship while exploring the world of futuristic underground bareknuckle bionic cage…