• Max Martinez

★★★½ Added by Max Martinez

It took me a while to see this movie. It isn't the greatest but that doesn't mean it isn't good. Real Steel is a film that I would have loved to see in theaters, I really like the boxing sequences in the film, even though it is robots fighting you really feel the same way as if you were watching two humans going at it. Story wise the film is kinda of lacking, it puts in a lot of cliched…

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Real Steel

Real Steel directed is directed by Shawn Levy, a fine piece of entertainment. It doesn't let down viewers with its kind and entertaining plot, which does get emotional at certain stages. Real Steel is one of the best entertaining movies from 2011, and films like this should be watched for entertainment, when there is nothing else to watch.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★★ Watched by Adrian Zachow 06 Jan, 2012

Transformers meets Rocky never had any right to be as enjoyable as this, but Shawn Levy and his cast have pulled it off. A feel good movie in every sense of the word (corniness included) adorned with great special effects that bring the fighting robots to vivid life. Jackman is good, but spirited Goyo is sweeping. If only the final act wasn't so much like it's inspiration.

• MathijsPluijmen

★★½ Watched by MathijsPluijmen 25 Oct, 2014

Was okay, I liked the robots. I didn't like the kid. I don't like it when kids play a big role or main role in movies, then these kids get a little success somehow in whatever they do, and then they start acting like little god snot nosed know-it-alls superstars. Sorry, but I just find that very annoying.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Real Steel

• mook

★★★ Watched by mook 25 Oct, 2014

I thought I knew what to expect from this; a regular boxing movie but with robots.

So knowing that Steven Spielberg and Robert Zemeckis were involved behind the scenes, after seeing their names in the opening credits, I shouldn't have been as surprised as I was by the nostalgic approach the film took, and the sweet father & son story.

The premise may be a bit silly and the plot mostly predictable, but this unexpected angle turns it into a very enjoyable Robot Rocky for kids. 6/10.

• Preyesh Sankarparsad

★★★½ Rewatched by Preyesh Sankarparsad 22 Oct, 2014

When this movie was initially announced, the word was that it was going to be a Rock'em Sock'em Robots feature length film... How in the heck was that ever going to work?!!! But then again, this was a period when almost anything was getting the movie treatment, and Hasbro was making an attempt to push any of their toy brands into the Hollywood arena. With the popularity of the Transformers franchise, the not as popular G.I. Joe franchise, and Battleship…

• ninifish

★★★★½ Added by ninifish

鋼鐵擂台 Real Steel

打擂臺時很熱血,沒打擂台時父子之間的對話很有趣~^O^
    那個兒子跟機器人一起跳舞時好可愛唷~~他以後一定會紅~~
    休傑克曼好帥 >///<</p>

• Diego Fontes

★★½ Rewatched by Diego Fontes 12 Oct, 2014

Bom drama inserido na história. Vale o play pela atuação do garoto (Dakota Goyo).

• iliana dd

★★★★ Added by iliana dd

Για μένα Hugh είσαι 4στερο! Προσωπικά την έχω δει αρκετές φορές. Την βρίσκω πολύ "ελπιδοφόρα" την όλη φάση.

• kaila Starr

★★½ Watched by kaila Starr 26 Sep, 2014

Another night in Prague . This was not a shitty as I was expecting.... but still....

• effectively0

★★★ Added by effectively0

6/10
    Why does this even exist?