• Rodex

★★★★★ Added by Rodex

Clásico de clásicos. James inmortalizando la juventud, belleza y talento.

• Millie

★★★★★ Rewatched by Millie 31 May, 2015

Wunderbar tribute to Stewart Stern. I cried.

• Sadie

★★★★★ Added by Sadie

James Dean, what a heartthrob! This is his quintessential film that cemented his legendary status and rebellious image, as the title suggests.

• Rob Gonsalves

★★★★★ Added by Rob Gonsalves

Like Nicholas Ray's previous movie (Johnny Guitar), this influential, beloved misunderstood-youth classic is essentially a Freudian western, with switchblades replacing six-guns. Jim Stark (James Dean), the loner whose parents have have to move from town to town because he keeps getting in trouble, is like a weary gunslinger who just wants someplace peaceful to hitch his horse. But he can't, because "outlaws" persist in challenging him. (Significantly, the law is no help.) Jim's father (Jim Backus) is a milksop, his…

• taylorsvvift

★★★★★ Watched by taylorsvvift 13 May, 2015

Best movie tbh, james dean is so beautiful

• Matthew L. Brady

★★★★★ Watched by Matthew L. Brady 11 May, 2015

Jim Stark: "You're tearing me apart!"

Jim's Mother: "What?"

Jim Stark: "You say one thing, he says another, and everybody changes back again".

The story is about a teenager who leaves his old home town to start a new continues to rebel against the rules and conformities while falling in love with someone unlike him.

Since I'm a movie reviewer and in my past reviews I reviewed old classic movies just to add it to the watch collection. But I…

• Max Oxley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Max Oxley 10 May, 2015

The year is 1955. Economic prosperity has hit the US and the idea of the American dream is in full effect. But something else is changing. The transition between childhood and adulthood is suddenly becoming a more noticeable and important change. The term ‘teenager’ had only been invented in the 1920s, and now it's at the forefront of American society. What’s wrong with adolescents these days? We give them cars, we give them expensive jackets, what else do they want?…

• Reego

★★★★★ Added by Reego

Such a wonderful film that any teenage boy over the age of 15 can relate to. I didnt realize that Dennis hopper was also in this. The lone wolf if all films and I love every second of it, I wasn't quite the fan of the obsession that Plato had for Jim, and when the relationship of Jim and Judy happened? I loved their chemistry immediately mostly cause of how similar their lives were at home.

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★★★ Watched by Viktor Prentovski 16 Apr, 2015

Part of Vprento’s Top 150 Movies of All-Time

My father recommended this to me a few years ago, but I finally watched it today after my best female friend said she loved it. It's rare when people my age watch movies older than 1990, so you can imagine my excitement when my friend mentioned a movie from the 1950s, a movie that has always been on top of my watchlist.

Rebel Without a Cause is a phenomenal movie depicting teenage…

• Bert Miller-Hirschfield

★★★★★ Rewatched by Bert Miller-Hirschfield 30 Sep, 1955

I first watched this with my housekeeper Belle.
    Quite the Film I must say even though I had to sit with her in the colored section.

• Michael Ewins

★★★★★ Watched by Michael Ewins 23 Mar, 2015

Totally, madly, beautifully perfect.

• Luke Goodsell

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Goodsell 04 Mar, 2015

No pop culture quotation, no irony, nothing resembling an urge to be cool—and it's still one of the greatest (the greatest?) teen movies ever made.