• Matt Joseph

★★ Rewatched by Matt Joseph 21 Jan, 2015

New UK Blu-ray that I forgot I ordered for around $4 a few weeks ago. It's been a long time since I've seen this one, but I don't remember the acting being so atrocious. I mean, you know things aren't great when Arnold displays the best thespian chops in the entire production, and mid-eighties Arnold at that. Sword play's pretty swell though.

• Krunić

Added by Krunić

Nikome nije jasno zašto ovaj film postoji. I kako je Brižit Nilsen, koja ne ume da se kreće, uopšte dobila ulogu i postala "glumica". Jedina svetla tačka je glavna tema Enio Morikonea.

• Mirthbound

★★★★ Rewatched by Mirthbound 24 Dec, 2014

Prince Keno reminds me of Poo from Earthbound.

• Oliver Graham-Grisard

★★★ Watched by Oliver Graham-Grisard 07 Dec, 2014

I have to give it three stars just because of the shear silliness of it.

• corey newcombe

★½ Added by corey newcombe

'I can smell you at a hundred paces'.....

Gedren seeks total power, so she attacks and kills the keepers of a powerful talisman just before it is destroyed.

Gedren then uses the power of the talisman in her raid of Hablac. Red Sonja, sister of the keeper, sets out with her magic sword to overthrow Gedren.

The talisman's master Kalidor follows to protect her. He falls for her, but Sonja's power bases on the oath to never give herself to…

• JPC

★½ Watched by JPC 27 Oct, 2014

Robert E. Howard se suicidó en 1936 porque sabía que 50 años después Richard Fleischer rodaría una adaptación de Red Sonja.

• Alesia

★★★★½ Watched by Alesia 19 Jan, 2014

Fantastic fantasy adventure movie, I loved it! Nielsen may not be the greatest actress ever on screen, but she is Sonja, she just is. All the characters around her are lovable and courageous. This movie is more than just swordplay and horses, it's got romance, comedy, and beautiful sets too. Very enjoyable film.

• Matthew L. Brady

Watched by Matthew L. Brady 27 Aug, 2014

What a crappy movie. this movie fails to be epic or Bad-ass, the acting is one of the worst and the characters was forgettable in the movie. the visual effect's was bad everything about this movie was pretty Bad.

• Gwenllian

★★★ Rewatched by Gwenllian 10 Aug, 2014

As wretched and awful and silly as this one is, I grew up with this one and I love it so. Not too many ginger warrior women around even now, and Sonja's one of my original heroes.

• Dru J

Watched by Dru J 09 Aug, 2014

To be discussed on the August episode of 24 Panels Per Second. Please listen anyway.

www.24panelspersecond.com

• BilltheThrill

★★★ Watched by BilltheThrill 26 Jun, 2014

This is pretty much Conan pt III. Red Sonja is definitely a guilty pleasure for me considering I got mad love for the 80s fantasy genre, but it's probably not something I would recommend to anyone who doesn't share my love for such films.

• tafkaga

★★½ Added by tafkaga

Red Sonja (Brigitte Nielsen) and Kalidor (Arnold Schwarzeneggar) lead a ragtag outfit of infiltrators to stop the evil Queen Gedrin (Sandahl Bergman) from taking control of a talisman of immense power, and to avenge the murder of Sonja's family.

If you're just looking for some good sword-slinging action reminiscent of Conan, you won't be disappointed in this. We know what Arnold and Bergman are capable of from Conan the Barbarian, but the real surprise is Brigitte Nielsen who looks surprisingly…