• Ridge

★★★★ Added by Ridge

I don't watch much anime, but this movie is beautiful and has a really interesting concept.

• doodlerman

★★★★½ Watched by doodlerman 19 Nov, 2015

Damn good fun.

• Ben Bauer

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ben Bauer 19 Nov, 2015

Redline isn't a movie. It's an amphetamine. Watching it is akin to having the skin, muscle, ligaments and cartilage tear off your face due to the sheer velocity of the visuals. It's a crazed tribute to the likes of Go Nagai, Jack Kirby and maybe even Brendan McCarthy. "Fury Road" for the anime crowd.

• Ryan Gray-McCoy

★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Gray-McCoy 08 Nov, 2015

This movie is absolutely insane.

• alexbhades

★★★½ Watched by alexbhades 29 Oct, 2015

Anime a lo bestia, que me ha recordado en algunos puntos a la incomparable "Akira".
    La he disfrutado a su ritmo, que no es poco.

• DgM0

Watched by DgM0 08 Oct, 2015

I'd firstly like to start by saying that Madhouse can do no wrong. The best thing about this film was no doubt the animation. The art style was very unique and lended itself very well to the fast paced nature of racing. The racing itself was also the most entertaining aspect of the whole film, hands down. I'd put it in the same category as Mad Max: Fury road in that the cars and action were front and centre while…

• MrRockingRambo

★★★★★ Added by MrRockingRambo

Took more than seven years to animate and it was worth every secondt.
    The Looks and Animations are gorgeous, easily one of the best ever made, unbeaten in fluidity.
    The Story is rather basic, but sets up an interesting Universe with a wide range of crazy and insane characters.
    Who are nevertheless very sympathetic.
    This film gets the pulse pounding, a real adrenaline rush!

I can't recommend it enough!

If you are uncertain wether to watch it or not: watch the Trailer.
    The Trailer perfectly captures the feeling of the film without revealing too much.

• Evelyn Hielkema

★★★★ Added by Evelyn Hielkema

Nothing but pure adrenaline. Satisfying with that in mind.

• Anime Bro

★★★★ Added by Anime Bro

Redline, it took 7 years to make

• Daryl Purdie

★★★ Watched by Daryl Purdie 13 Aug, 2015

#Filmreview Redline ★★★ Japanese racing flick is short on story but long on cool high speed animation.Reminded me of Judge Dredd comic style

• Jamie

★★★★★ Watched by Jamie 15 Sep, 2015

Damn. That was awesome, even for anime which is always awesome. Watched it with the amazing English dub so I could fully devout my eyes to the animation. Watch with your speakers up!

• Zero Cult

Added by Zero Cult

Couldn't even watch this for more than an hour. Hate not seeing movies out till the end, but found the animation ugly and the story boring.