• Milos Munic

★★★★ Added by Milos Munic

Holy shit! I loved Wacky Races on cartoon network as a kid, but this, this is Wacky races Japanese style on cocaine and LSD. Beautiful animation and so much insane action and suspense. Great watch!

• George Pletz

★★★★ Watched by George Pletz 30 Oct, 2014

Feels like Mobieus and Jack Kirby did a far future death race 2000 Speed Racer mashup strained through the best anime. What it lacks in character depth, it makes up with spectacle and satire. That it builds to a frenzy at least twice really amazes. The pulsating techno soundtrack and vast vistas beg for a big screen and sound system.
    A bracing experience that if you like adult animation you should give a spin.

• Jeremy Medina

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jeremy Medina 16 Oct, 2014

Yeah!

• AngryAssSloth

★★★★★ Watched by AngryAssSloth 20 Sep, 2014

Is it weird that I immediately recognized the voice actor for Frisbee in the english dub as Pacer from Fallout: New Vegas? I play a lot of Fallout: New Vegas.

This has got to be one of my favorite art styles in a anime. It fitted perfectly with the racing theme. The music was awesome. The HAIR was awesome.

• Dick

½ Added by Dick

Put me to sleep.

• SexBobOmb

★★★★ Watched by SexBobOmb 08 Sep, 2014

Races are so much more fun to watch when they're animated. Especially when the Japanese animation industry leader (in my opinion) Madhouse is running the show.

The story is nothing special, and the characters are pretty typical.

Where this movie shines is the masterful, over the top visuals that take this tale of speed to the next FUCKING LEVEL. The hard lines and simple tones are reminiscent of Mike Mignola's comic styles in Hellboy, and it looks. so. good.

Every…

• Para136

★★★★½ Watched by Para136 04 Sep, 2014

Ich muss schon sagen, das ist ein ziemlich geiler Autofilm und Anime. Leider war mir da zu wenig Auto dabei. Das ganze Politikgedöns hätten sie auch weg lassen können. IMO.

Genialer Credits Song :3

• Matthew Ryan

★★★★★ Watched by Matthew Ryan 28 Aug, 2014

What an experience.

• Jackson Tyler

★★★★★ Watched by Jackson Tyler 27 Aug, 2014 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• fixbane

★★★★★ Added by fixbane

great movie

• Zirkzank Xyphrolenmir

★★★★★ Watched by Zirkzank Xyphrolenmir 19 Jul, 2014

Sometimes all you need for a good film is a simple plot, likable characters, and some awesome visuals.

• The Invisible Man

★★★½ Watched by The Invisible Man 09 Jul, 2014

PART OF: Summer of Anime Movie #5

FAST CARS! FAST CARS! FAST CARS! FAST CARS! FAST CARS!!!!!!!!! EXPLOSIONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Set in the future where there are dozens of different planets all over the solar system there is still one past time all species can relate too. Racing. With the new advancement of hover cars, vehicles that can float above the ground, there is one man name JP Smooth who still races in his ancient, but highly upgraded Trans Am. With a…