• mwheelock

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Watched by mwheelock 19 May, 2016

the most pleasant adrenaline you'll feel in a while

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson 🍀

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…Β½ Watched by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson 🍀 17 May, 2016

Striking, comic-book style animation and a totally insane and unique storyline - if one made from familiar elements - make this a must-see anime. Vibrant, thrilling, and totally individualistic from start to finish.

• Sam

β˜…β˜…β˜…Β½ Watched by Sam 15 May, 2016

With eye-popping animation and pulse-pounding action sequences, Redline is quite the experience. The characters and landscapes look directly pulled from the pages of a comic book. The vehicle designs are reminiscent of a great mecha anime. It's like Tank Girl, Speed Racer, Initial D, Fast and the Furious, and Space Dandy were thrown in a blender and set to puree resulting in a wholly gorgeous and fun package.

• De_fault

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Rewatched by De_fault 07 May, 2016

Just godlike, world, characters, visuals, everything is perfect.

• Maki

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Watched by Maki 03 May, 2016

Most anime to me is like dance music. You're not necessarily there to listen to the lyrics and find deeper meaning. You're there to hear the melody, feel the beat and have an experience. Redline is an EXPERIENCE. Sure, there's a plot with underground racers and the culture that surrounds them and a government that wants to stop them, but I feel like that's not really the point. You're there to admire the incredibly detailed animation, hear the music, and…

• Chuck Dowling

Watched by Chuck Dowling 03 May, 2016

Hey wait a minute, this is anime...

• PKMG

β˜…β˜…β˜…Β½ Added by PKMG

Honestly the plot is garbage but the animation and οΌ‘οΌ₯οΌ³οΌ΄οΌ¨οΌ₯οΌ΄οΌ©οΌ£ carry the film.

• Matt

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Watched by Matt 01 May, 2016 1

LOOK ADAM! I WATCHED IT!

• Aaron

β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜…β˜… Added by Aaron

Blew my mind in 87 ways every second. This is like Fury Road for my tastes. Stupid hair and badass rock music. This is my worst review.

• Ryan Hess

Watched by Ryan Hess 17 Apr, 2016

Among the best animation I've ever seen. The entire film is beatiful from start to finish. Great concept with a bit cliche story and a fun character to follow arouns makes for a really good time.

• cobi wegner