• Aaron

★★★★★ Added by Aaron

Blew my mind in 87 ways every second. This is like Fury Road for my tastes. Stupid hair and badass rock music. This is my worst review.

• Ryan Hess

Watched by Ryan Hess 17 Apr, 2016

Among the best animation I've ever seen. The entire film is beatiful from start to finish. Great concept with a bit cliche story and a fun character to follow arouns makes for a really good time.

• cobi wegner

★★★ Added by Mike

most interesting.

• aRealHero

Watched by aRealHero 23 Mar, 2016

I'll keep it short as I'm not big on anime.

The art style seems to divide people, I found it quite irritating. The quick flashes and bright colours made it hard to focus. There's not much logic to anything that happens, which I get they were going for hype and an unrealistic world, whatever, but that to me just meant so much of the additional stuff to the races was pointless. The plot never really settled and there's so much going on yet overall it all ends up quite predictable. I didn't hate it and I can see anime fans liking it, I just didn't.

• seersomn

★★½ Added by seersomn

Random anime film

• duncecap

★★★★ Added by duncecap

space dandy in a car race, very good for cherryboi hunters like me

• Grant

Watched by Grant 12 Mar, 2016

I can't believe these people spent 7 years drawing a loud erection.

• Callum Radin

★★★★ Watched by Callum Radin 10 Mar, 2016

THIS IS SOME AMAZINGLY STUPID SHIT

• Zin

★★★★½ Rewatched by Zin 09 Mar, 2016

Rewatch #3 in 1080p, my god, the colors, the action, the everything!

This is one wild ride of fantastic visuals, even with the english dub this time it was cool, though original Japanese audio track is still better for this.

• Steve G

Watched by Steve G 08 Feb, 2016 2

Fast February!

I barely got 20 minutes into this and then I binned it.

Just an absolutely unbearable cacophony the entire sodding time I had the bloody thing on, clashing in with a presumably deliberately grotesque animation style that just got on my tits.

It just seemed like it was the film equivalent of 'I Know A Song That Will Get On Your Nerves'. No.