• BaronLundi

★★½ Added by seersomn

Random anime film

• duncecap

★★★★ Added by duncecap

space dandy in a car race, very good for cherryboi hunters like me

• Grant

Watched by Grant 12 Mar, 2016

I can't believe these people spent 7 years drawing a loud erection.

• Callum Radin

★★★★ Watched by Callum Radin 10 Mar, 2016

THIS IS SOME AMAZINGLY STUPID SHIT

• Zin

★★★★½ Rewatched by Zin 09 Mar, 2016

Rewatch #3 in 1080p, my god, the colors, the action, the everything!

This is one wild ride of fantastic visuals, even with the english dub this time it was cool, though original Japanese audio track is still better for this.

• Steve G

Watched by Steve G 08 Feb, 2016 2

Fast February!

I barely got 20 minutes into this and then I binned it.

Just an absolutely unbearable cacophony the entire sodding time I had the bloody thing on, clashing in with a presumably deliberately grotesque animation style that just got on my tits.

It just seemed like it was the film equivalent of 'I Know A Song That Will Get On Your Nerves'. No.

• Kamilla Taiwhscki

★★★★★ Watched by Kamilla Taiwhscki 30 Jan, 2016

Essa porra é louca demais.

10/10

• Clint Worthington

★★★ Watched by Clint Worthington 12 Jan, 2016

Full episode coming soon.

I think my eyeballs are bleeding, but in kind of a good way. Smooth animation leading to sheer cinematic chaos, where the filmmakers put all their focus on the power of the individual image and objects in motion instead of giving a damn about you knowing what's going on. While most acclaimed anime films in the West are highly regarded because they DON'T do the oddball things most anime does, Redline seems acclaimed because it doubles down on those things. It is, to put it simply, the MOST anime.

• tytymik

★★★ Watched by tytymik 02 Jan, 2016 2

Absolutely every frame is gorgeous. I just found the middle to be a bit boring.

• De_fault

★★★★½ Watched by De_fault 02 Jan, 2016

imagine, a sci-fi world where all the characters act like they sprinkle amphetamines on their cereal every morning before a race. Combine that thought with a glorious visual style throughout the film. You've just imagined Redline.