• Joe Criger

★★★★½ Watched by Joe Criger 30 Jun, 2015

Something within me wants to write one of these just to prove to myself that I can.

• Veronica

★★★★★ Watched by Veronica 29 Jun, 2015

Punk rock alien movies - that's my cup o' tea. This movie was fuckin RADICAL, dude!

• Rumsey Taylor

★★★★★ Rewatched by Rumsey Taylor 27 Jun, 2015

One of my best cinemagoing experiences was a screening of this movie, some late weekend night years ago at the Brattle Theater in Boston, during which a fight broke out midway through as though the film's attitude of intemperate angst spilled out of the screen and captivated its audience.

• José Viana

★★★★★ Rewatched by José Viana 29 Jun, 2015

-What about our relationship?
    -Fuck That

PUNK AS FUCK!!!

• junior1z1337

★★½ Watched by junior1z1337 19 Jun, 2015

A wacky ride through a plot that definately doesnt take it self too seriously, some sweet familiar faces and LA in the 80's. Grab a bag of chips, some pepsi and just sit back.

• Pananner

★★★½ Watched by Pananner 26 Jun, 2015

I feel like I need to rewatch this by myself to take in its charm.

• Ross Bonaime

★★★½ Watched by Ross Bonaime 26 Jun, 2015

I'm very specific in the type of weird films I like. I've never been a fan of any of David Lynch's weirder films because often they're almost weird for the sake of being weird. Yet there are other films I'll occasionally love because they're also weird for the sake of being weird. Weirdness in films is a thing that works for me on a case-by-case basis. Repo Man is a film I was super excited to finally visit and the…

• José Viana

★★★★★ Watched by José Viana 27 Jun, 2015

It had me at slam dancing and suicidal tendencies

• Jordan Mackay

★★★ Watched by Jordan Mackay 26 Jun, 2015

A cult classic perhaps, but oddly disappointing. I was expecting much, much weirder.

• Ryan

★★½ Watched by Ryan 18 Jun, 2015

It happens sometimes. People just explode. Natural causes.

With the origins of cult and a nod to the burgeoning LA hardcore scene the movie is filled with great quotable lines, intrinsically developed characters & shit ton of reflective paint.

• rhianimator

★★★ Watched by rhianimator 23 Jun, 2015

I don't really know what was going on but I enjoyed it.

• Scott Tuccori

★★★ Rewatched by Scott Tuccori 23 Jun, 2015

A cool movie, sure. But most of the time I found myself thinking about how much heroin went into the soundtrack production. It's like Iggy doesn't even have to try to be cool. Most notable in the title track.