• bmart17

★★★★½ Rewatched by bmart17 23 Apr, 2015

Still has that unique, campy, weird charm that I loved on my first viewing.

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

Blu-Ray

• dizzy4111

★★★★½ Rewatched by dizzy4111 13 Apr, 2015

It's so awesome how secondary the conspiracy/mystical car plot line is to this film. Cox could have easily turned this into a standard, and most likely dull (although with Harry Dean on deck I'm sure it still would have been highly watchable), exercise in narrative-driven storytelling. Instead, he goes full-on weird, letting his interesting and engaging characters take the reigns.

• Chuck Linington

★★★★½ Added by Chuck Linington

Brings back a lot of memories for me. You MUST buy the Criterion edition of this film on Blu-Ray. Soundtrack is good also. I will steal your car if you don't.

• Ned Ryerson

★★★½ Watched by Ned Ryerson 15 Apr, 2015

It doesn't give a fuuuck whether we like it or not. At the very least, Cox carves out an incredibly seedy and fully realized world within a modern American city, which is no easy task. And on that note, it's got some of the best shots of Los Angeles anyone's ever put on film, and that's not hyperbole. The Criterion blu-ray transfer does it justice. To wit:

"I’m always trying to get night exteriors to look the way Robby…

• Pietje101

★★★½ Watched by Pietje101 14 Apr, 2015

Repo Man:
    Let's hope you're not a commie or a christian, because when you want to ride with the Repo Man, you better be clean. Following Otto through this strange, fucked-up journey where nothing makes sense, you'll meet some glowing aliens, strange girlfriends, crazy punkers and an unexplainable plot.

Highlights;
    + Every scene with Lite
    + Surf music

• Foz Rotten

★★★★½ Rewatched by Foz Rotten 13 Apr, 2015

Leila: What about our relationship?
    Otto: What?
    Leila: Our relationship!
    Otto: F*^k that!

• andyg6

★★★★½ Added by andyg6

1980s L.A. at it's best. This movie captures the weirdness of the 80s and has an awesome punk/surf rock soundtrack. Plus, Harry Dean Stanton...nuff' said.

• Justin

★★★★½ Watched by Justin 09 Apr, 2015

Let's go get sushi and not pay.

• Johann Rucker

★★★★½ Rewatched by Johann Rucker 08 Apr, 2015

Just as good a second time around.

• b4hc

Rewatched by b4hc 04 Apr, 2015

sean's vhs, my room

• Noyer

★★★★ Rewatched by Noyer 08 Apr, 2015 5

I remember disliking this film the first time I watched it about ten or so years ago. Went over MUCH better this time.