• Benjamin Turnbull

Location: Home, projected
    Company: Yuki, Anna

• AJ Robinson

★★★★ Added by AJ Robinson 1

A witty and very entertaining film that is deserving of it's cult status. Recommended

• Scout Tafoya
  • Nazeer Vawda

★★★ Watched by Nazeer Vawda 18 Nov, 2015

Im just not a fan of these cult films

• Aidan Seidman

★★★★ Watched by Aidan Seidman 16 Nov, 2015

Oh man is this movie cool Alex Cox makes an awesome world without ever really telling you about it, which I guess is kind of the point. There's a great connective tissue that runs throughout the whole film that's really ahead of its time. My main problem is trying to rate it, it's cooler than the other side of the pillow but none of the relationships really matter, which I think is on purpose. Otto just kind of drifts around…

• Steve Kim

★★★★ Watched by Steve Kim 10 Nov, 2015

A clever, hilarious, well-shot, exciting "fuck you" to Ronald Reagan's America. And also just an all-around fun movie.

• DiaDaily

Rewatched by DiaDaily 08 Nov, 2015

with commentary

• Tony Tost

★★½ Added by Tony Tost

Surprisingly underwhelming. Maybe all its charm has been overly assimilated by movies and TV shows influenced by it. It might be generational. In terms of fusing weird laughs and action, I'm much more of a Last Boy Scout/True Romance/Kiss Kiss Bang Bang/Lethal Weapon type.

Or maybe it's just further evidence of one of my dark cultural secrets: I'm not a big Harry Dean Stanton guy. Paris, Texas aside, my favorite Harry Dean performance is probably his one scene with (the…

• Sergio Monterrubio

★★★★½ Watched by Sergio Monterrubio 28 Oct, 2015

Más que una película de culto, una película de fritos.

• SidneyLumetSuxx

Watched by SidneyLumetSuxx 27 Oct, 2015

It's like a bad milkshake. The ingredients are great but it's terribly blended.

• Justin Benson

★★★★ Watched by Justin Benson 23 Oct, 2015

So I'm just going to go ahead and assume that this is exactly what 1984 Los Angeles was like. Is that cool with everyone? Great.

• Ken Guidry

★★★★ Watched by Ken Guidry 12 Oct, 2015

Weirdly charming. Begging for repeat viewings.