• Braindead

★★★★½ Watched by Braindead 22 May, 2015

This film is remarkably great. It’s like watching a crazy B-movie in the fashion of Kiss Me Deadly but with an 80’s edge. The characters, the music, the setting, it all works perfectly. I was also surprised by all the cursing, because I always thought this film was meant for younger audiences, but apparently not.

• Salvatore98

★★★★ Rewatched by Salvatore98 16 May, 2015

I get it now. This shit is great.

• John Uptergrove

★★★½ Watched by John Uptergrove 17 May, 2015

Fun unconventional 80's comedy.

• rot

★★½ Watched by rot 16 May, 2015

First time watch. The story kept getting in the way of the voyeuristic pleasures of seeing Los Angeles in the early eighties.

• Travis Wagner

★★★★★ Rewatched by Travis Wagner 14 May, 2015 1

It is highly likely that if I watch this movie one more time I will be able to quote it in it's entirety.

• rkornhauser

★★★★★ Watched by rkornhauser 26 Apr, 2015

La felicidad es películas como Repo Man.

• Thorin Mofdaat

★★★★ Added by Thorin Mofdaat

Elements of the style are subtlety included in the world that the movie creates, so it feels like the creators didn't give *too much* of a fuck. This a cool geto film to watch late night in the hood when u passing the blunt

• Bruno Rubio Anthony Brennan

★★★★ Added by Bruno Rubio Anthony Brennan

Bizarre, stylistic and I loved it. Anyone else notice the credits played in reverse? Ordinary fuckin' people.

• SmokingPizza

★★★★★ Added by SmokingPizza

This movie is about time travel. Pretty fucking awesome.

• Gabriel Roland

★★★★★ Watched by Gabriel Roland 17 Sep, 2014

Midnites for Maniacs double feature, Castro Theatre, San Francisco

• Adam

★★★★★ Rewatched by Adam 01 May, 2015

Scavenger Hunt Challenge 2 Movie #3
    "A surreal film"
    letterboxd.com/naughty/list/scavenger-hunt/

I think every time I watch Repo Man I enjoy it a little bit more. The first time I watched it I really didn't know what to expect so I walked away unsure about my feelings on it. This is my 3rd time with it and I find myself having so much fun watching it. It's filled with weird dark humor, a plot that includes everything from a radioactive Chevy…

• Eric Spitz

★★★★ Watched by Eric Spitz 01 May, 2015

Repo Man is a film full of wit and occasional dark humor, with enough bizarre happenings and mystery to keep viewers on the edge of their seat. It's one of those films that needs to be watched a few times to pick up on all of the subtleties, but at the end of the day this cult classic entertains.