• Jormoisess

★★★★★ Added by Jormoisess

una escuela de pelicula

• Matilde

★★★★ Watched by Matilde 05 Oct, 2015

I think that, beside the fact that it's like one of the most disturbing and saddest film I've ever seen, the thing that made me feel worst it's the ABSOLUTE lack of any positive character.
    Not a single one, not a single little spark of hope.

• Michele98

★★★★★ Added by Michele98

This is probably my favorite movie of all time.
    The 4 main actors (especially Jared) were incredible during the entire movie. They made the already powerful scenes even better with their amazing acting. It's really hard to explain why this movie is so great, it's just an experience that everybody should live themselves.

• Toby Leman

★★★★½ Added by Toby Leman

Possibly the saddest film I've seen? Truly tragic, excruciating soundtrack.

• reba

★★★★★ Watched by reba 27 Sep, 2015 2

That was horrible. Five stars.

• Ainhoa

Added by Ainhoa

Y esta también.

• Steven Cohen

★★★★ Watched by Steven Cohen 23 Jun, 2015

In the long run, the most famous aspect of Requiem for a Dream has become how hard it is to watch, but I enjoyed the film (as much as one could "enjoy" it) for its formal ingenuity and affecting performances (especially Ellen Burstyn's), even if it feels a little too moralizing at times.

• Emil Varjord Söderström

★★★★ Watched by Emil Varjord Söderström 25 Sep, 2015

will make your day shittier

• Robin Laser

Added by Robin Laser 1

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

black people sitting on a couch

• Frozonity

★★★½ Added by Frozonity

• MrJoshua

★★★★★ Added by MrJoshua

Visually stunning and immersed in the horror that Selby described in the book, perfectly. An absolute favorite.

• dangeloa

★★★★½ Added by dangeloa

This psychological thriller makes you question every choice you've ever made. The film follows the lives of 4 main characters. Each hooked on their drug of choice. For some it's heroin, for others it's prescription pills. All their lives interconnect in one way or another and this is especially shown in the epic final moments. The thing I loved about this movie was the wonderful directing and acting that brought the whole movie to life.