• Zach

★★★★ Rewatched by Zach 10 Feb, 2016

brian de palma's darkest movie.

• Davith Lecter

★★★★½ Watched by Davith Lecter 08 Feb, 2016

Cada vez más intensa, más dura, más perturbadora, más real, hasta que acabas con mal cuerpo y recibes el mensaje.
    Dirección frenética, banda sonora bien aunque se abusa un poco, ritmo genial, Jennifer Connelly genial, Ellen Burstyn a otro nivel, Marlon Wayans correcto, y Jared Leto NORMAL. Dije lo mismo en "Mr. Nobody"*, no tengo nada en su contra pero tampoco nada a favor, es totalmente normal, y eso como mucho, porque en esta película me ha disgustado bastante, habría ganado muchísimo con un actor protagonista a la altura.
    * letterboxd.com/film/mr-nobody/

• mkroche

½ Watched by mkroche 07 Feb, 2016

this movie just gave me another reason to dislike jared leto

• ruronidesu

★★★★½ Added by ruronidesu

Clásico del cine moderno. No se debe dejar pasar.

• jto111

★★★★½ Added by jto111

A harrowing and intense drama from director Darren Aronofsky

• Richard Doyle

★★★★½ Rewatched by Richard Doyle 21 Jan, 2016

This is a film that has really grown on me with repeat viewing. It's certainly not easy going, but it's a remarkable adaptation of Selby's novel ... really capturing the sense that the seeds of these character's downfall have been planted even before the story begins. It makes the small moments of hope all that more poignant. I think there are really only three serious missteps. It's a mistake to have nominally updated the story's setting to the present day…

• Roger Veiga

★★★★★ Watched by Roger Veiga 05 Feb, 2016

With an unique narrative style and acting so raw and intense, this Darren Aronofsky's powerful masterpiece constantly asks you about your life and your goals in life.

Released in 2000, Requiem for a Dream shows us the way that addiction gives instant happiness only to progressively destroy dreams later, turning people into hopeless and desperated human beings. Just like Trainspotting, it gives you a whole new perspective on not only psychoactive substances, but on addiction itself.

Besides the plot, Requiem…

• Spencer

½ Added by Spencer

darren aranofsky sucks

• Dini

★★★★½ Watched by Dini 02 Feb, 2016 1

this film seems like something straight out of hidayah magazine. dont do drugs, kids.

• Thomas Tortilla

★★★★ Added by Thomas Tortilla

DON'T DO DRUGS KIDS

• VeganBen

★★★★ Watched by VeganBen 30 Jan, 2016

Worst date movie in the world ever.

• amywootten

★★★★★ Added by amywootten

Both soul-destroying and compelling, this film left me with a weird sense of emptiness and sorrow that no other has managed to do.