• harley613

★★★★½ Watched by harley613 25 Nov, 2014

This movie is proof that greatness does not necessitate budget. The film was shot on lunch money and yet it conveys it's message so well: Crime does not pay.

• RedTedOverdrive

★★★★½ Watched by RedTedOverdrive 25 Nov, 2014

It's pretty much the quintessential Tarantino movie. Great cast, awesome soundtrack, cool story, oozing with style and a whole heap of fun. Seriously, reading a review on this film is so pointless. Just do yourself a favour and watch it.

• Oliver Moore

★★½ Watched by Oliver Moore 29 Sep, 2014

Quentin Tarantino has become such a huge director since his initial debut with “Reservoir Dogs” in 1992, immediately afterwards in 1994 he went on to make “Pulp Fiction” which is in my top three films of all time (so far). Everything this guy releases seems to be astounding, he’s someone you can practically guarantee to put out something worth watching, and you never feel he’ll let you down if you get excited for one of his films. Perhaps it’s good…

• Ken Guidry

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ken Guidry 30 Jul, 2014

One of the very best debut features, at least from an American director.

• marcosarmiento

Added by marcosarmiento

Another masterpiece of Quentin, great screenplay

• Michael Audet

Watched by Michael Audet 19 Nov, 2014 4

Film #6 of Noir-November!

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie, or are you gonna bite?"

Well, Quentin sure showed us that he wasn't afraid to bite.

It's fitting that Reservoir Dogs should directly follow Night of the Hunter on my Noir-vember list: Night of the Hunter is a film in near pristine condition because of its singularity. Charles Laughton never directed another film, and so Night of the Hunter stands alone as his amazing and indisputable masterpiece. Reservoir…

• Mohsen

★★★½ Added by Mohsen

It's been a while from when I watched and reviewed this. I don't know is it the time or what that I'm becoming more and more interested in this.
    Maybe I should see it again and reconsider my rating. Who knows, might turn out as one of my favorites.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Watched by Alex Krajci 15 Nov, 2014

1992's Reservoir Dogs Is One Of My Favorite Films, I Like It Because It Turned 20 Years Old In 2012.

• Joey

★★★½ Added by Joey

A really good movie that I had to see twice to really enjoy. Comes with a great directors commentary.

• Catty_Mills

★★★★½ Rewatched by Catty_Mills 14 Nov, 2014

It seems like every time I see Quentin Tarantino discussion crop up online my thoughts run identical:

"Eh. Pulp Fiction, especially, and Jackie Brown are undeniable masterpieces, but otherwise he's too concerned with making very entertaining yet somewhat mindless [a bit harsh, but I can't think of a better term---shitty vocabulary] films. Outside of those two films, I'm not a huge fan."

But then the Dogs started walking, "Little Green Bag" started rolling, and I was instantly reminded why everyone…

• Immanuel Kunt

★★★★ Added by Immanuel Kunt

better than pulp fiction

• themis1994

★★★★½ Rewatched by themis1994 25 Oct, 2014

Quentin Tarantino's first feature film, is considered by many to be ground zero for modern independent filmmaking and for a good reason.

Despite the simplicity of its main story(a robbery gone really bad),the fact that we never actually see it,works very well and makes the film intriguing.

More than anything else this is a movie about style, pop references, excessive violence and what a man with great talent can create without much money.

Enjoy!