• Emery Snyder

★★★★★ Rewatched by Emery Snyder 27 Aug, 2014

I like this film a little more every time I watch it... It's hard for me to imagine something coming together so well for a first time filmmaker but then again, I think producer Harvey Keitel may have had a little something to do with it... He gave the film's best performance and as a producer, I'm sure his experience was called upon for day to day guidance of the process....

Editor, Sally Menke's influence on this film was key as well...

• Starsk

★★ Rewatched by Starsk 27 Aug, 2014 1

I like Tarantino, but not this his first film. The story is lacking in my view and amounts to no more than a few bloody set pieces. I can see why people rave about his second film, Pulp Fiction, but not this one, although I know I am in a minority in not liking it.

• Jillian Randall

Watched by Jillian Randall 24 Aug, 2014

Motherfucker, I'm trying to watch 'The Lost Boys'

• le_munhoz

★★★★½ Watched by le_munhoz 24 Aug, 2014

Filme independente mas MUITO bom! Roteiro impecável e uma boa dose de sangue!

• Cody

★★★½ Watched by Cody 23 Aug, 2014

I wasn't completely sure what to expect from this movie. I knew it was violent and explicit. And it was. It seemed to start from the middle of the movie (it did that as well) and continued that. It was good seeing the character's stories before the heist. It was a good movie and it is easy to see it is Tarantino's first movie, but it is a great first movie.

• IkeTurnerBitch

★★★★★ Added by IkeTurnerBitch

Joe: Mr. Pink

Mr. Pink: Why am I Mr. Pink?

Joe: Because you're phaggot alright!!!

• Timcop

★★★★½ Rewatched by Timcop 21 Aug, 2014

"We got places all over the place."

• oswald hobbes

★★★★ Rewatched by oswald hobbes 22 Aug, 2014 1

This became such an instant crew classic the night we watched it in Jason DiNovi's basement during a birthday party in eighth grade, and rewatched every night thereafter for probably six months, that it's easy for me now to consistently forget how good it actually is - there are so many moments, particularly in the superior back half, where information is revealed (like who shot Mr. Orange, my favorite example) that illuminates not only previously darkened patches of plot but…

• Jude Seymour

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jude Seymour 11 Jul, 2001

I realized for the first time the really homosexual moments between Mr. White and Mr. Orange. And I swear I don't remember that great bit about Madonna in the beginning. Wow, it all seemed so new tonight to me. Fun fun fun.

• Chiddaling

★★★ Watched by Chiddaling 19 Aug, 2014

Quentin Tarantino's directional debut was a decent one in my eyes. I thought the acting and writing in this film was great, as is the norm all of his movies. However, I was not really riveted by it. I did not care for the characters too much, and their back-story scenes were sub-par. It had a few memorable moments and the story line was intriguing at times.

• MatthewLB

★★½ Watched by MatthewLB 17 Aug, 2014

who don't know each other's name, team up to commit a heist, while one of them is rat. They struggle to figure out who it is, while they argue and almost kill the wrong men. This movie has some really cool sense and awesome lines but as I said about Jackie Brown the movie is slow at times.

• nigemo

★★★★★ Rewatched by nigemo 04 Aug, 2014

Introducing Dad to Tarantino.
    Tim Roth's performance seems bigger every time I see this. But I still adore the film. 'Specially Mr. Pink.