• Roman Arbisi

★★★½ Watched by Roman Arbisi 22 Jan, 2015

Quentin Tarantino's directorial debut, 'Reservoir Dogs' is unique, fun, exciting, bloody, and hilarious. The film begins with one of my favorite scenes in cinema, "The Breakfast Scene", this scene showcases Tarantino's unique dialogue and character building that we've come to know and love. The scene uses funny quips and in-depth dialogue to really get to know our characters before the opening title appears.

Tim Roth gives an absolutely astounding performance as Mr. Orange, without him I'm not certain this film…

• ImCris

★★★★½ Watched by ImCris 21 Jan, 2015

So this is the start of Mr. Tarantino's career? Well he sure knows how to start things off with a bang. Movie is just great. Amazing story telling along with interesting characters whos individual stories are told similar of that of pulp fiction. Really this entire movie seems like a sort of test run for pulp fiction but that doesn't take away from this movie at all. However while this was a great movie the ending sorta leaves a bad…

• NedBigbyWolf

★★★★★ Watched by NedBigbyWolf 21 Jan, 2015

Always be Pink, Mr. Pink gets all the good stuff happening

• aburton2008

★★★★★ Rewatched by aburton2008 21 Jan, 2015

The Elvis impersonator from the Golden Girls delivers one of the best heist films ever. That guy from the direct line adverts and the dad from Free Willy steal the show in a film full of great performances.

• Luke Lawrence

★★★½ Watched by Luke Lawrence 18 Jan, 2015

so basically lots of talking and lots of blood

• Jonathan Gadd

★★★★½ Watched by Jonathan Gadd 17 Jan, 2015 1

Intensely violent but very impressive nonetheless. A fantastic debut film, shows how much $1.5m can get you

• Michael Lawton

★★★★★ Added by Michael Lawton

A Perfect film to me as it has an excellent cast of characters portrayed by amazing actors, great soundtracks, great story, quotable dialogue, and amazing moments in Reservoir Dogs. Still my favorite film of all time and always one that I recommend.

• TheGreatFaggles

★★★½ Added by TheGreatFaggles

Interesting in the way it delivers the story. Other than that, I was disappointed with the acting. I know that the actors cast could have done a much better job. It was still pretty good. This film is classic Tarantino with the amount of blood and controversial/gory scenes presented.

• Joshua Donaldson

★★★★★ Watched by Joshua Donaldson 13 Jan, 2015

it's a dog eat dog world out there, bowwwowwwww!

• Tim

★★★★★ Watched by Tim 13 Jan, 2015

One of Tarantino's masterpieces. This film plays out more like a play, and I absolutely love the dialogue. Watching this film for the second time, I noticed how quiet it is -- the movie really has no score. The only times there is music is when it's on the radio. So good!

• pillole di cinema

★★★½ Watched by pillole di cinema 25 Dec, 2013

Pochi film sono tanto teorici e stratificati come Le iene e insieme così piacevoli da vedere. Una vera miniera di scene e battute da culto.

• derpzerplin

★★★★ Watched by derpzerplin 11 Jan, 2015

People who "don't believe in tipping" are terrible humans.