• Joe Criger

★★★★★ Added by Joe Criger

it's perfect, and it's Tarantino's second best movie

this review is just so I can add tags

• Sarah Collins

★★★★ Watched by Sarah Collins 26 May, 2015

What a brill debut, so mad I hadn't seen it sooner.

• Tomo Cole

★★★★★ Watched by Tomo Cole 24 May, 2015

Jedan od njegovih boljih filmova, što bi značilo da je fantastičan as always. Dijalog u ovome filmu mi je jedan od najdražih i najboljih koji sam susreo tokom godina gledanja filmova. Onaj početak u kafiću rula nebesa, kao i "priča" Mr. Orangea kojom se trebao uklopiti. Baš savršen film koji ulazi u onaj klub filmova kakve više ne rade. Baš vrh glumačka postava. Chris Penn </3 šteta što je dead ;( Sviđa mi se užasno cijeli feel filma gdje je priča sve samo ne komplicirana i sve je vrlo jednostavno, ali opet tako savršeno tempirano i posloženo. Devet plus klub.

• Josh Bussan

★★★★½ Watched by Josh Bussan 25 May, 2015

Tarantinos second best Soundtrack/Scored movie

• msweg132

★★★★½ Added by msweg132

A crime film without showing the crime, a violent film with the most deaths off screen, a film that is told out of order with the majority of it taking place in an abandoned wear house and all of this is being done by a first time director with a very low budget.

Without knowing what film I am talking bout, one may think that it would probably be a disaster, and in the hands of a different director they…

• Mr. Tattsyrup

★★★★★ Watched by Mr. Tattsyrup 12 Apr, 2015

"Fuck you, White! I didn’t create the situation, I’m just dealin’ with it! You’re acting like a first year fucking theif, I’m acting like a professional!"
    -Mr. Pink

100%

• GooglyEyes

★★★★★ Rewatched by GooglyEyes 15 May, 2015

Reservoir Dogs. In stylish, non-linear, profanity- and violence-filled Tarantino fashion, a diamond heist goes terribly wrong; the group of surviving crooks, all hailing form different criminal backgrounds, begin to suspect that a rat is among them.

It's quite different in the fact that it doesn't really show the heist that is the stepping stone to the brilliant and cool dialogue and the excellent characters and performances. This convinced me that the movie was about other things besides the heist, and…

• Ghsouza

★★½ Watched by Ghsouza 15 May, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I was excited to watch this cult movie and i was waiting for more, is just good and have great actors, but the history do not attracted me.
    The dialogue is too big in many parts of the film, but is good to know the Tarantino's Style.
    The action really starts in the middle of the film and after that you say: "Keep going that, now it's gonna be awesome" but Dont.
    The nice thing in this movie was:
    - Talk about Fantastic Four
    - Show the Silver Surfer poster on the wall

• Matthew White

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew White 13 May, 2015

When one watches Quentin Tarantino's debut "Reservoir Dogs" today, he or she comes to the picture with the knowledge of what came after. "Reservoir Dogs", from today's perspective, is a brilliant film - quirky, amusing, revolting, and transcendent. But, being the director's first film, one has to acknowledge that it is merely a preview for things to come. Tarantino would really hit his stride with his following film, "Pulp Fiction" in 1994 and would go on to direct an array…

• murrddocks

★★★★½ Added by murrddocks

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

the last two left are gay and i ship it.

• Jordan McLaughlin

★★★★ Watched by Jordan McLaughlin 12 May, 2015

Although in my opinion, a little over-hyped (I know, shoot me) Reservoir Dogs is a good film, even a very good film. Relying completely on character development and even more dialogue, it weaves together a shortish story, much like Pulp Fiction in the way it's structured non-linearly. Harvey is my favorite character by far in this film. He's the most likable and endearing for a criminal.
    What's great about this film is how at the time it was an independent…

• Volker

★★★½ Watched by Volker 08 May, 2015

Weiß nicht genau, was ich von diesem Tarantino halten soll; er war nicht das, was ich nach all den Kritiken erwartet hätte.

Auf der einen Seite war er viel ... perverser ... als erwartet (mal so ein Ohr abschneiden z.B.), auf der anderen Seite waren die Dialoge und die Kleinigkeiten genau wie erwartet ... super! Aus Gründen kann ich aber nicht erfassen, was mir hier gefehlt hat, dass ich den ganzen Film super finde.

Fazit: Für mich ein guter Tarantino, aber nicht super!