• Samuel Rodrigues

★★★★ Rewatched by ntinako 11 Apr, 2014

Κάθε φορά like a virgin

• Neil McCalmont

★★★★★ Rewatched by Neil McCalmont 12 Apr, 2014 1

Even though the first scene of this movie involves Quentin Tarantino being obnoxious with his bad acting, this is still my second favorite Tarantino movie.

This also works as the best Tarantino performance because he dies pretty much immediately.

• Reeckoner

★★★★★ Rewatched by Reeckoner 12 Apr, 2014

Still awesome.

• MoviePhanatic

★★★ Watched by MoviePhanatic 10 Apr, 2014

Week #9 with Jack Gaffney, Film #1

I can say that I don't get the love and praise that this movie has gotten. I think it's good but not excellent. First, I think it really isn't cool how we only get the aftermath of this important heist and planning but never see the actual thing. Second, they really only develop like 3 of the group members where as other ones are just there to fill the group. I would've liked…

• Paul Anthony Nelson

★★★★★ Added by Paul Anthony Nelson

Places big genre ideas within indie reach with mesmeric wordplay, savant-like craft and a buff's zeal, with astonishing confidence from a debut filmmaker.

• trigjosh

★★★★★ Rewatched by trigjosh 10 Apr, 2014

A very refreshing take on a 'heist movie,' an all-star cast of jewelry store thieves. They know the job but they don't know each other. Just about the whole movie takes place in one room, and is captivating throughout. Each of the actors fit their characters so well. Each of the characters play off of each other as they discover each others' faults. The tension builds as each of their masculine and professional qualities are questioned. A very intelligent and…

• Tales Carvalho

★★★★½ Watched by Tales Carvalho 07 Apr, 2014

"Why I'm Mr.Pink?" "CAUSE YOU'RE A FAG!"

• Dnl Crnll

★★★½ Added by Dnl Crnll

A bit too long but still my favorite of Tarantino's films.

• Gogo

★★★★½ Added by Gogo

iconic

• rangerfan1041

★★★★ Watched by rangerfan1041 02 Apr, 2014

Tarantino's debut film is an original take on the crime thriller. Most crime thrillers are big in linear story and show the thieves before the robbery. This film shows the effects of the robbery after when things go as bad as they can get. We see the Tarantino dialogue that is so often used in his films since, it's like it is it's own language. I can't get enough of Tarantino's dialogue or the way he get's actors to deliver…

• JackBauer

★★★★½ Added by JackBauer

The best part of the whole movie is the dialogue, its some of the best in any movie, Buscemi is amazing as always, all around great but not perfect
    -not huge problems, but its not perfect
    +Buscemi