• Dave Bastian

★★★★ Rewatched by Dave Bastian 02 Mar, 2013

Taut, violent dissection of the aftermath of a bungled jewel heist is fast, funny, delightfully profane, and nicely performed by a veteran ensemble; the only drawback is an intriguing yet klunky flashback structure. A remarkably accomplished debut for director Tarantino, who would announce his arrival two years later with Pulp Fiction.

• Jake O'Brien

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jake O'Brien 26 Apr, 2015

"These are some tall men!"
    - Ava Davis

• Ava Davis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ava Davis 1

this is the best movie ever made

but i fucking hate nice guy Eddie

• Sam Van Hallgren

★★★★★ Rewatched by Sam Van Hallgren 25 Apr, 2015

Along with Midnight Run, Glengarry and True Romance, RESERVOIR DOGS belongs to that VHS pantheon that filled summer nights in my late teens and 20s. But then real life intervened and the films were confined to whatever part of the brain stores movie quotes and nostalgia. So it's been at least 15 years since I saw DOGS and I went into this revisit anticipating that I might come out the other end a little embarrassed by the enthusiasms of my…

• Nicole Jessome

★★★★ Rewatched by Nicole Jessome 18 Apr, 2015

Wow. Saw this years ago and watched it again. Tarantinos first film and so good. Love it

• JohnAllegretti

Rewatched by JohnAllegretti 11 Jul, 2014

Owned - Blu-Ray

• Yenny Rocío Báez

★★★★ Watched by Yenny Rocío Báez 19 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

''Hola, esta es mi primera película, no soy de universidad sino de la calle misma, he forjado mi amor al cine no en aburridas clases sin sentido sino en el contacto esencial: Películas, que me maravillaban, nutrían, entendían y lograban cuidar esa parte huérfana de mi ser. Hago mis propios guiones y de por sí, la violencia se mezcla perfectamente con la música, al menos es mi sello. Téngame confianza, le aseguro que no se va a arrepentir. Quentin''

Décadas…

• austoon

★★★★★ Watched by austoon 18 Apr, 2015

A solid debut from Quentin Tarantino. The first of many great movies from a modern legendary director.

• Tristiac

★★★★ Rewatched by Tristiac 16 Apr, 2015

A landmark film that still packs a punch even if in retrospect it feels a bit like a dry run for Pulp Fiction.

• FilmApe

★★★★★ Rewatched by FilmApe 16 Apr, 2015

"He was the only one I wasn't 100% on."

This is a five star movie, but it isn't a five star movie like Django Unchained, Inglourious Basterds, Death Proof, Kill Bill Vol. 2, Jackie Brown, and Pulp Fiction are five star films. To put it in context, Kill Bill Vol. 1 is not a five star movie like Reservoir Dogs is a five star movie.

• moviesrmythingx

★★★★½ Added by moviesrmythingx

An emotional rollercoaster. Easily the most romantic movie I have ever seen

• Jacqueline Wallace

★★ Watched by Jacqueline Wallace 03 Apr, 2015

Just sat there feeling like, "when is this going to be over?"