• Lizzie

★★★½ Watched by Lizzie 16 Mar, 2013

My first Tarantino, believe it or not.

• Nicolas David Meise

★★★★½ Added by Nicolas David Meise

This is Quentin Tarantino's first movie. Yes, it's fucking awesome. No, it doesn't give a shit. Not everyone can make a Tarantino movie. Only Tarantino can make a Tarantino movie. Although I think he's matured a lot with his later films, DOGS still marks the point when he exploded onto the scene with something fierce and original, even though it's influenced by an entire catalog of older films. QT, being the cinephile he is who worked at a video rental…

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

★★★★½ Added by The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alice Bishop

Rewatched by Alice Bishop 10 Oct, 2014 6

There's no denying the significance Reservoir Dogs has had in the history of independent cinema and film culture in general. Where most directors only begin to form ideas in their first film, Tarantino has a clear vision and, in spite of the limited set-up, expresses it with tremendous skill. It helps that he was able to put together a group of already-established actors and he uses them as a way to express the excessive film knowledge he gained growing up…

• BallingAintEazy

★★★★★ Rewatched by BallingAintEazy 08 Oct, 2014

It makes me want to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes. One of the most entertaining movies ever made. Actually, one of the best movies ever made. Tarantino knows how to make a fucking movie. All of his movies have a cool leather jacket kind of feel which I love to death. When a director can make you feel like you could rob a bank and get away with it just because you're wearing a suit and glasses, you know he's done a good job.

• Johnnie Kelley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Johnnie Kelley 10 Oct, 2014

This is by far one of the fucking coolest movies ever made. That's the best way to describe it; cool. Its such an engaging film to watch. Like everything about it captures my attention. Everything in it is done in a well done experimental manner. This is definitely one of the most well directed films of all time.

• Emma Jiménez

★★★½ Added by Emma Jiménez

Clásico épico del cine independiente que deja entrever el futuro de un director, totalmente genialoso, una palabra que no existe para describir a un grande.

Se debe notar mi fanatismo por el director, pero como no serlo si ha creado un lenguaje cinematográfico en sus películas. Ya es referencia decir al estilo Tarantino; y claramente se ve aquí en su primer film como director, las semillas de lo que sería su carrera.

De verdad disfruto mucho estas películas, son una mezcla entre diálogos potenciales , personajes extravagantes , situaciones que rayan en lo inverosímil, sangre y bandas sonoras exquisitas; que no tienen desperdicio alguno.

• Jorge Uceda Dájer

★★★★★ Added by Jorge Uceda Dájer

Man, how does this guy do it...

• KMOKLER

★★★★½ Added by KMOKLER

I will be honest and say I don't think Reservoir Dogs is one of tarantino's best movies even though its an incredible masterpiece i could give it five stars but the character Mr Brown who Tarantino plays even though he's not in all the movie his acting is hilariously herendous he knows how to direct but to watch him act is just embarrassing but other than that Reservoir Dogs is one of the most well written and made movies not…

• Max Merz

★★★★ Watched by Max Merz 07 Oct, 2014 1

Hey funny-looking guy! You're Mr. Pink now.

• Mark Walker