• CinemaClown

★★★★★ Watched by CinemaClown 14 Feb, 2016

Quentin Tarantino's feature film debut is an ingeniously directed, deftly scripted & strongly performed cinema that didn't just commence his filmmaking career on a spectacular note but also had a profound impact on the independent cinema landscape for the sharpness of its dialogues, the rich set of characters it packs in & the remarkable use of humour in most gruesome moments are some of the many elements that have gone on to inspire countless flicks over the years and has turned this…

• rocky balboa

★★★★ Added by rocky balboa

Reservoir Dogs hits you like lightning, and comes and goes just as fast. It's a lean, mean machine of a movie. However, it's a mere hint of the greater heights Tarantino would achieve later.

• Brandon Krzysztof

★★★★ Rewatched by Brandon Krzysztof 12 Feb, 2016

Quentin's first. Second time watch. Really enjoyable. A lot of tense moments and tremendous acting. But still fails to make in the top half of favorite Tarantino flicks. All his films are great, but this one, for me, fails to make the top half of his 8 films.

• celiney26

★★★ Watched by celiney26 12 Jan, 2016

"6/10"

• Ajay

★★★★½ Rewatched by Ajay 10 Feb, 2016

And Independent cinema was never the same again...

• vanslater

★★★★★ Rewatched by vanslater 28 Jan, 2016

• Richard

★★★★★ Rewatched by Richard 11 Feb, 2016

The only thing better than watching this film again is watching it with someone who has never seen it before.

It still stuns me that this was QT's debut feature.

My friend loved the film too :)

• enzoaltavista

★★★★½ Added by enzoaltavista

i like this film. But I prefer Django Unchained

• DanKav11

★★★★★ Added by DanKav11

Greatest film of all time!

• Ethan Gray

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ethan Gray 09 Feb, 2016

I don't know how it changed from watching it again, but this is now my third-favorite Tarantino movie.

• Tahirih

★★★★★ Watched by Tahirih 09 Feb, 2016

Tarantino. What more can I say?
    Everything we now expect of Tarantino is in this film - the dark humor, subtle character development, snappy/biting/hilarious dialogue, the carefully crafted anachronistic presentation/reveal of plot, the copious amounts of blood, and even the appearance of Tarantino himself in the film. What a breakout. The only missing elements are Samuel L. Jackson and feet (and I am REALLY OKAY with the absence of feet).

• Paukzen