• Lokitty

★★★★½ Added by Lokitty

this movie owns my ass tbh

• Zach

★★★★ Watched by Zach 30 Mar, 2015

Reservoir Dogs - 8/10

Another fascinating Tarantino movie.

It's an exercise of style over substance...But what style!

The plot is engaging and tense and has a few plot twists that are extremely enjoyable and satisfying.

It's got great performances across the bored, a great script, and a clever plot. While it's certainly not Tarantino's best, it's still a highly entertaining film, and a wholly engaging movie throughout.

• Boris_Prole

★★★½ Rewatched by Boris_Prole 29 Mar, 2015

I re-watched this yesterday because I only seen it once before, and yes it's very good, holds up against the time, but for me personally Pulp Fiction is a'lot better and more entertaining film...

• Corbin

★★★★ Watched by Corbin 29 Mar, 2015

It's noticeable that this had a low budget, but it probably worked to QT's benefit. It isn't too big, too flashy, or anything like that. And it works.

• rasmafarian

★★★★★ Added by rasmafarian

My all time favorite movie.

• fistofan0077

★★★★ Watched by fistofan0077 28 Mar, 2015

This certainly is a Tarantino movie. It's not really my favorite by any means. I much prefer Pulp Fiction, Django Unchained, and Inglorious Basterds. It's almost as if larger budgets allow Tarantino to really explore all of his directorial desires.

But Reservoir Dogs is great, too. The cast is game, some scenes are hilarious, and it has a cool story structure. Michael Madsen and Tim Roth really steal the show with their performances. Mr. Blonde might just be one of…

• George Bidwell

★★★★★ Rewatched by George Bidwell 28 Mar, 2015

Happy birthday to one of the most chaotic, smart and incredibly energetic directors ever to walk the earth.

• katie h.

★★★★ Rewatched by katie h. 27 Mar, 2015

Rewatched for the master's birthday :)

• Matt Horrocks

★★½ Watched by Matt Horrocks 24 Mar, 2015

This is a typical guys night out film. Criminals, lots of gunfire, a spoiled heist and lots and lots of backstabbing. Not my cup of tea. It covers the premise of a group of strangers, all of which have no clue what the other person's real name is, coming together to rob a diamond store. However, the heist goes completely wrong. Were they set up, or is it all just a coincidence that the police showed up at the perfect…

• Justin Willis

★★★½ Watched by Justin Willis 25 Mar, 2015

Was this a Tarantino movie? I couldn't tell... But seriously, this movie was a really solid heist movie. While the viewer never actually sees the action, it does have all the elements of trust, betrayal, and lots of gore. The dialogue is great, as is the acting. Steve Buscemi, Tim Roth and Harvey Keitel were all awesome. The plot, while simple, uses its nonlinear story tell a dark story full of twists. Its unique, fun, and overall, a crazy time.

• James Kujawa

★★★½ Watched by James Kujawa 24 Mar, 2015

I enjoyed this. Harvey Keitel is a god.

• Austin Loudenslager

★★★★★ Added by Austin Loudenslager

You've already seen this, so not much else to add other than to fully admire a gifted filmmaker, on his first feature, working at a level others strive an entire career to reach. So gifted, so assured, and brimming with talent.

Still forgetting we never even see the heist at all. Amazing. Dialogue. Amazing. Structure. Amazing. Execution of every element. Amazing.