• Larao

★★★½ Added by Larao

Il primo Quentin, con un Buscemi da favola.

• Cassidy Nicholas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Cassidy Nicholas 18 Sep, 2014

I basically used the Blue Tooth in my car to listen to the movie on the way home. I didn't watch it (that's not safe), but after listening to the whole movie, I realized the movie's reputation is based mostly around its dialogue.

• samarthbhaskar

★★★★½ Watched by samarthbhaskar 18 Sep, 2014

This is, I imagine, Quentin Tarantino's take on 12 Angry Men -- and I loved every minute of it.

• zatmika

★★★★★ Rewatched by zatmika 19 Sep, 2014

simply the best.the storytelling,the jokes,the character,performance fit in one simple story and enjoyable.always be my favorite and i just realize that the music was so good and bring the movie spirit, cool!!

• Ryan Michaels

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ryan Michaels 14 Sep, 2014

One of the most written-about debut films ever made, and for good reason. Naughty, kinetic, structurally perfect.

• Christian Kim

★★★★★ Watched by Christian Kim 13 Sep, 2014

Another great work one of the greatest masters of great dialogue and actually the first.

So when I watched the first 15 minutes of this film a few weeks back, I got kind of bored for some reason. I guess I was tired... because this movie is friggen great. This is the third film I watched from him and I think its official that this dude is probably one of my favorite film-makers.

What's a Quentin Tarantino movie without great…

• Hassan

★★★★★ Rewatched by Hassan 12 Sep, 2014

It was better than Pulp Fiction. There, I said it.

• IfWeMadeIt

Watched by IfWeMadeIt 02 Feb, 2013

Episode 78

• joenorwood77

★★★★ Watched by joenorwood77 08 Sep, 2014

"You don't need proof when you have instinct."

Reservoir Dogs is a solid directorial debut from Tarantino. The script is great, has an excellent cast, and I like the ending. I appreciate the analytical discussions about topics from how much to tip waitresses to the real meaning in Madonna's songs. Things that work well also include the non-linear story telling, the references to pop culture, and the torture scene. My complaint is there were some slow and boring parts, but overall a great film.

• Rogério Valente Pinto

★★★★★ Added by Rogério Valente Pinto

Let me tell you what 'Like a Virgin' is about. It's all about a girl who digs a guy with a big dick. The entire song. It's a metaphor for big dicks.

• Mandalorian

★★★★½ Added by Mandalorian

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Nick Moscato

★★★★★ Added by Nick Moscato

Supremely confident ("Let's make a heist film, but not actually show the heist") debut with absolutely no fat. The dialogue pops, and every actor (especially Eric Roth) are perfectly cast. The tensions ratchets up continually until the fantastic final moment.