• mrpengo88

★★★★★ Added by mrpengo88

• Finn Oberle

★★★½ Watched by Finn Oberle 26 Nov, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Tarantino's still figuring himself out, but already his love of lengthy scenes of dialogue and a patchwork/episodic narrative style has been soundly established. The oddly touching affections of Mr. White for Mr. Orange were a pleasant surprise, though. Tarantino can do tender when he feels like it (*coughJackie Brown*cough), but I wasn't expecting something of the homoerotic variety.

I concur with others that this is a film about gender performance. In fact, I feel that Tarantino takes this literally. The…

• beclare

★★★★★ Added by beclare

Cooler than cool.

• Sal

★★★★½ Watched by Sal 25 Nov, 2015

Well, mr. blonde died getting to do what he loved while on a full stomach and listening to some sweet tunes so I'd say he's the only real winner in this movie.

This was a lot gayer than I expected tho.

• Ana

★★★ Watched by Ana 24 Nov, 2015 1

what kind of romeo and juliet ending was that?

• C-Los

★★★★★ Rewatched by C-Los 23 Nov, 2015

Hadn't watched the movie in a few years. I cant really review this movie as it doesn't need any review. It's Quentin Tarantino... That's all you need to know!!!

• gbxavier

★★★★ Watched by gbxavier 13 Nov, 2015

Polícia e Ladrão.

• FrankOS

★★★★ Added by FrankOS

• Zack The Horror Maniac

★★★★★ Rewatched by Zack The Horror Maniac 18 Nov, 2015

"All right, ramblers. Let's get ramblin."

• EJ

★★★★★ Rewatched by EJ 18 Nov, 2015

The ten minute opening, so fluid, so natural. It's still one of the best opening I ever seen. This movie made me hear music for the first time. Countdown begins.

• bhccorp

★★★★ Added by bhccorp

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

The debut film from Tarantino, and it shows, for better or for worse. In short, I liked the film, but it isn't fantastic. It's great, it really is, but it's flawed. The characters say stories that go absolutely nowhere, and this is odd for the film. This would have been a much better film if the stories were shorter and/or had a point to them. Other than that, the movie is awesome. The story, characters, and the plot is amazing,…

• Nablo

★★ Watched by Nablo 28 Jul, 2015

So the story of a simple jewelry theft that goes terrible wrong, an while the narrative is told in an interesting, creative way, with things told via different character perspectives to advance the plot.

The biggest problem is the characters and dialogue itself, every other word is a swear word, which rather quickly gets dull and in fact, these people have very little to say for themselves. If you cut the swearing out, the whole film could be drastically shortened…