• Fsjallink

★★★★★ Rewatched by Willy Evans 26 Oct, 2014

Tarantino's best work.

• Dennis O'Connor

★★★★½ Watched by Dennis O'Connor 27 Oct, 2014

Excellent writing with blood and intensity to keep you involved for 139 minutes.

• dori

★★★★ Watched by dori 27 Aug, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• matthew, but only when my mom is mad at me, even at 35

★★★★ Added by matthew, but only when my mom is mad at me, even at 35

"If you're gonna act like a bitch, I'm gonna treat you like a bitch."

"Are you gonna bark all day, little doggie? Or are you gonna bite?"
    www.youtube.com/watch?v=poGBJr7h1sc

Oh, how I miss the days the dayz, when everything didn't have to be so Politically Correct.
    Is this the part where I'm sposed' to apologize?

• Lizzie

★★★½ Watched by Lizzie 16 Mar, 2013

My first Tarantino, believe it or not.

• Nicolas David Meise

★★★★½ Added by Nicolas David Meise

This is Quentin Tarantino's first movie. Yes, it's fucking awesome. No, it doesn't give a shit. Not everyone can make a Tarantino movie. Only Tarantino can make a Tarantino movie. Although I think he's matured a lot with his later films, DOGS still marks the point when he exploded onto the scene with something fierce and original, even though it's influenced by an entire catalog of older films. QT, being the cinephile he is who worked at a video rental…

View

• The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

★★★★½ Added by The Movie Opinionist: Dale Hutchinson (Watching Movies, Giving Stars and Opinions... Like a Boss)

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alice Bishop

Rewatched by Alice Bishop 10 Oct, 2014 6

There's no denying the significance Reservoir Dogs has had in the history of independent cinema and film culture in general. Where most directors only begin to form ideas in their first film, Tarantino has a clear vision and, in spite of the limited set-up, expresses it with tremendous skill. It helps that he was able to put together a group of already-established actors and he uses them as a way to express the excessive film knowledge he gained growing up…

• BallingAintEazy

★★★★★ Rewatched by BallingAintEazy 08 Oct, 2014

It makes me want to smoke a whole pack of cigarettes. One of the most entertaining movies ever made. Actually, one of the best movies ever made. Tarantino knows how to make a fucking movie. All of his movies have a cool leather jacket kind of feel which I love to death. When a director can make you feel like you could rob a bank and get away with it just because you're wearing a suit and glasses, you know he's done a good job.

• Johnnie Kelley

★★★★★ Rewatched by Johnnie Kelley 10 Oct, 2014

This is by far one of the fucking coolest movies ever made. That's the best way to describe it; cool. Its such an engaging film to watch. Like everything about it captures my attention. Everything in it is done in a well done experimental manner. This is definitely one of the most well directed films of all time.

• Emma Jiménez

★★★½ Added by Emma Jiménez

Clásico épico del cine independiente que deja entrever el futuro de un director, totalmente genialoso, una palabra que no existe para describir a un grande.

Se debe notar mi fanatismo por el director, pero como no serlo si ha creado un lenguaje cinematográfico en sus películas. Ya es referencia decir al estilo Tarantino; y claramente se ve aquí en su primer film como director, las semillas de lo que sería su carrera.

De verdad disfruto mucho estas películas, son una mezcla entre diálogos potenciales , personajes extravagantes , situaciones que rayan en lo inverosímil, sangre y bandas sonoras exquisitas; que no tienen desperdicio alguno.