• Derenzo

½ Added by Derenzo

Retconned garbage. Avoid.

• JurassicGriffin

★★½ Watched by JurassicGriffin 06 Oct, 2015

I felt dirty after watching this. Every character is a terrible person, except for Ronnie.

• Jeremy Thomas

Watched by Jeremy Thomas 26 Sep, 2015

Film #9 of Hoop-Tober 2.0

The Sleepaway Camp franchise has never been what one might call great cinema, but it has generally been able to hold onto fans by its use of dark humor and playing into the camp nature of the genre. Unfortunately once it came back to the creator of the series with 2008's Return to Sleepaway Camp, even that fell away. Robert Hiltzik has been on record as saying that he had no clue about the franchise's…

• The GingerPrince

★★ Watched by The GingerPrince 06 Sep, 2015

The old team is back including the writer, director and serial killer so why is this so terrible? Michael Gibney. Gibney spoils the film with an atrocious performance that makes you want to slap him hard.

• robyn

★★★★ Watched by robyn 16 Aug, 2015

lol i don't know if its cuz i spent all day watching terrible amityville films but oh my god i loved this so much??? it like, offended all my senses but it was SO MUCH FUN I HATED EVERY SINGLE CHARACTER AND THE END IS FREAKY AS FUCK. i wanted this to go on for ANOTHER TWENTY MINUTES AT LEAST.

• William Mahaffey

★★ Watched by William Mahaffey 11 Aug, 2015

Surprisingly entertaining for how bad it is. You can see that they're trying to strike similar notes of camp to the original; but with that film it was either unintentional or very well executed. This one manages to strik hit this makes at times, but never with the hilarity of the original. Also, it needed a lot more Angela.

• TheWriter

★½ Watched by TheWriter 06 Jul, 2015

Menudo insulto al personaje.

• Kyle Porter

★★★ Rewatched by Kyle Porter 14 Jun, 2015

I know a lot of people hate this movie, but I actually like it quite a bit. Yes, the main character is one of the most annoying and unlikable characters in the history of film, but I love to hate him. The ending and after credits more than make up for anything bad I didn't care for. Seeing characters come back from the first film... it makes it all worth it. Almost makes me wish Meg and Judy had lived. Haha!

• JohnTyler

½ Added by JohnTyler

0/10 film.

Return to Sleepaway Camp is a pathetic follow-up to the original cult classic, with sloppy editing, detestable characters, cringe-inducing dialogue, horrendous performances, and uninspired death scenes.

• Jacob Knight

½ Watched by Jacob Knight 07 Jun, 2015

This might be the standard to which I hold all other cinematic dogshit. A pile of slop that somehow found it's way to (literal) celluloid. However, I did spot Exhumed Films mainstay Nick Lombardo as an extra. So there's that.

• Bailee

½ Watched by Bailee 19 May, 2015

I got 23 minutes in before I had to turn it off. A literal pile of trash.

• Chris Ward

★½ Watched by Chris Ward 17 May, 2015

I'm not sure what I was expecting but this was very disappointing and made the Pamela Springsteen sequels look like Friday the 13th.