• Marco

★★★★ Watched by Marco 13 Aug, 2014

Quite surprised to have never seen this Guy Ritchie film before. I admire Mr Ritchie's style in directing. Revolver is full of very vivid colors,very stylistic and full of bravado. Statham puts in a better performance than usual, Ray Liotta is funny through his ridiculous always angry performances and Mark Strong just made me seriously grin from cheek to cheek. Apparently there's some controversy about Revolver being Mr Ritchie's worst film but to me I simply embraced what was on screen and I really liked what I saw :)

• Tiago Massoni

★★★★ Watched by Tiago Massoni 12 Aug, 2014

An ego trip? Wanna watch That again.

• Matt Lavender

Rewatched by Matt Lavender 02 Aug, 2014 3

Revolver AKA Guy Ritchie limply wanking into a crusty sock for two hours.
    Opens with quotes from Caesar, Machiavelli and some shit about chess so you know it's going to be a nightmare.
    So Statham gets out of jail and goes after Ray Liotta for some reason. He's got some terminal illness that will go away if he helps Big Pussy from the Sopranos and Andre 3000 out with their loan shark business. Christ knows.
    Statham with slicked back hair,…

• cronic

★★★ Added by cronic

6,5/10

• Matt G

★★½ Watched by Matt G 25 Jul, 2014

There were some good things about this film (Mark Strong, some of the dialog, the Ritchie "style"), but these were overwhelmed by the weak story and the even weaker ending. The twist wasn't really a twist - it was that obvious. And what even happened at the end?

• Chris Vaughan

★★ Watched by Chris Vaughan 18 Jul, 2014

Wasn't a fan, too convoluted. Statham was good as was Ray Liotta though to be fair.

• Gregory David Escobar

★★★ Watched by Gregory David Escobar 10 Jul, 2014

Guy Ritchie intenta hacer un film de crímenes y fraudes, con elementos de drama psicológico y Kabbalah.

Se siente pretenciosa porque Ritchie fracasa en el montaje final. Decide ignorar todos los elementos que le dan personalidad a sus piezas (exceptuando quizás, las voces en off y algunas secuencias violentas) y falla.

Sin embargo, el experimento merece una visita.

Y sí, Jason Statham con cabello parece ser una decisión acorde a uno de los aderezos del film. Esa vaina pertenece a otra realidad.

• Jorge Reymão

★★★★ Watched by Jorge Reymão 04 Jul, 2014

Trama interessante.

• Brent Paton

★★½ Added by Brent Paton

Disappointing. It had some bright moments but overall I didn't care for it.

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

Many people hated this film, and for good reason. It is unnecessarily dense and clunky. This film just caught me at the right place at the right time. Also I like watching Ray Liotta suffer.

• Eugene McCrann

★★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

Dialogue has gone from cockney-based Scorsese bar room chatter to nearly substance-less ornamentation. Gauntlet of ensemble puzzle piecing has been stripped of everything but the revolving door of sleek looking bodies. Revolver is essentially Ritchie doing the same thing he's always done, but for better, not straining to make it cohesive. The film speaks in philosophical non-sequitur. It speaks in terms of nothingness. It has a plot twist that's so twisty no one understands it. A world of stand alone…

• Todd Knaak