• Kali

Added by Kali

This movie was so bad that jason statham had to shave his entire body and move to america to make Crank. Seriously good luck following this movie. Enjoy that random 5 minute rotoscoped scene that has almost nothing to do with the entire rest of the movie. Oh and those last two lines were sarcastic obviously, please dont see this movie. Lock stock is way better. Snatch is a million times better. Lets all come together as guy ritchie fans and agree that this movie never happened

• capitolfi

★★★★ Watched by capitolfi 16 Nov, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

I am now 24 hours removed from my first viewing of Revolver...and I'm still not exactly sure what to make of it. The flick is essentially a representation & diagnosis of ego, and its effect on the way we view the world. It would be justifiable to call the film brilliant in that regard. This is one of a very few films that can legitimately be called challenging. It is meant to challenge your views on your own ego, the existence…

• Carl Sandell

★★½ Watched by Carl Sandell 11 Oct, 2015

What a strange movie. The actual story is really interesting but to be able to exist it is buried under layers of annoying inner dialogue and repetition. By the time all that pays off it's unclear if it was all worth it. Having a great twisty idea underneath can elevate a movie, but it has to work on the superficial level first.

Despite Guy Ritchie's disappointing style there are some things that are watchable. Ray Liotta is going all out and is a lot of fun when sharing the screen with Jason Statham. Few actors can beat Liotta when it comes to fits of rage.

• Gabriel Guimarães

★★★ Watched by Gabriel Guimarães 06 Nov, 2015

Like a mix between the incomprehensibility/pretentiousness of The Fountain and the angriness of Only God Forgives.

I don't know what to think of it. I enjoyed it, but it is disappointing.

• JOJsmuggler

Watched by JOJsmuggler 27 Oct, 2015

Stunning visuals and some amazing scenes are tied together with complicated and somewhat "pretentious" plot twists.

I would strongly recommend it but I'm not sure if I love it or hate it.

• Gus Braidotti

★★½ Watched by Gus Braidotti 21 Oct, 2015

Overly complex dialogue/ plot/acting. It offers no cool, in exchange for its hollowness. So weirdly bad.

• JohannesCheddar

★★★★★ Added by JohannesCheddar

One of the best scripts of all time.

• Xplodera

★★½ Watched by Xplodera 19 Sep, 2015

“Greed is the only snake that cannot be charmed”

Released ten years before the superb The Man From U.N.C.L.E-adaption would hit the screens and following his despised love-letter to his then-wife Madonna with Swept Away - Guy Richie’s Revolver seem to often be one of the lesser-talked about of his action flicks. In a way, it’s kind of a shame because this is a pretty interesting take on a very familiar type of gangster movie but seeing how much of…

• griddlecakes

★★★★ Watched by griddlecakes 12 Sep, 2015

• Will

Watched by Will 15 Sep, 2015

What can I say about Revolver that is good I mean this is a mess of a movie and little bits here and there that are meant to be good things are so badly made. Alright maybe I have come out the blocks a little harsh I mean Revolver is not one of the worst ever, but it certainly is near to it a terrible production from a man I felt could do no wrong in film, disappointed actually is…

• Laser

★★★½ Watched by Laser 13 Sep, 2015

While Revolver comes off somewhat messy as it tries to be so many things at once, it really did have me interested. The performances were all really good and Ritchies style is great as usual. It's a mess, but an interesting one at that.

• Yuri90