• Mark Morton

★★★½ Added by Mark Morton

Yeah, it's left-of-center; yeah, it's constantly compared to (and diminished because of) the director's other efforts, but this is the first time we actually see Jason Statham show some depth of character. It's not much, but it's enough to let us know he's not a complete meathead. And we get to see Ray Liotta lose his mind...again, but that is always fun to see. And Andre 3000 continues to prove he has acting chops. The primary thing missing from this film is a connection, compassion or empathy for any character in the film. You don't really root for anyone, despite it being a fun ride.

• lugee

★★★ Watched by lugee 08 Nov, 2014

Strange... and good!

• Mr. Dale Hutchinson: Movie Opinionist Extraordinaire

★★★ Added by Mr. Dale Hutchinson: Movie Opinionist Extraordinaire

I Don't know if I Love, Like or Hate this film.

• Rose

★★½ Watched by Rose 06 Oct, 2014

Good: I like the conversation that Jake (Jason Statham) holds with himself in the elevator. The action sequences. Ray Liotta being an angry protagonist is always fun. Mark Strong's character, Sorter.

Bad: that weird animation sequence, I didn't get it and I felt wasn't need at all, also the animation looked awful. Gets confusing and clunky at times.

Overall: I wanted to like this film but I'm not sure how I feel about this film. There were some scenes that…

• Flux

½ Added by Flux

I wish I could give this film 0 stars

• Sarah Collins

Watched by Sarah Collins 18 Sep, 2014

Hello again to the one who plays Tony in Coronation Street, nothing too spectacular. Jason Statham does not do it for me at all, I think he is quite a shit actor.

• Eli Osman

★★★ Rewatched by Eli Osman 06 Sep, 2014

There is apparently two versions of this movie. I believe, I originally watched the theatrical version back in 2005, but the US DVD is a reedited cut Guy Ritchie did in 2007 after people complained. I think I prefer this 2007 DVD cut, it makes a little more sense. As mind trip gangster films go, it's no Limey, but I like it anyway.

• Andy Summers

★★★★ Rewatched by Andy Summers 05 Sep, 2014

I think I'm right in saying that this is my fifth viewing of this, Guy Ritchie's almost indecipherable follow-up to the awful Swept Away. Again it features many of Ritchie's trademark touches of violence, over-elaborate plot twists, and characters from the London Underworld he seems to know so well. It will confuse, it might make you think WTF, but it should at least get you scratching your head at what you just witnessed.
    Most people hate this film. I fully…

• Rob Hope

★★½ Watched by Rob Hope 06 Nov, 2010

I started watching it really tired, about half way it was all really confusing, so I thought I owed it to Guy Ritchie to turn it off and watch the whole movie a week later. I'm a big fan of his portfolio but I think this movie just got everything wrong. Revolver didn't flow like his others and I personally think it was over-complicated. Really hard to rate this one, but going to give it 2.5/5 (an extra 0.5 from my original rating of 2 for some good shots and I love chess:)

• Marco

★★★★ Watched by Marco 13 Aug, 2014

Quite surprised to have never seen this Guy Ritchie film before. I admire Mr Ritchie's style in directing. Revolver is full of very vivid colors,very stylistic and full of bravado. Statham puts in a better performance than usual, Ray Liotta is funny through his ridiculous always angry performances and Mark Strong just made me seriously grin from cheek to cheek. Apparently there's some controversy about Revolver being Mr Ritchie's worst film but to me I simply embraced what was on screen and I really liked what I saw :)

• Tiago Massoni

★★★★ Watched by Tiago Massoni 12 Aug, 2014

An ego trip? Wanna watch That again.

• Matt Lavender

Rewatched by Matt Lavender 02 Aug, 2014 3

Revolver AKA Guy Ritchie limply wanking into a crusty sock for two hours.
    Opens with quotes from Caesar, Machiavelli and some shit about chess so you know it's going to be a nightmare.
    So Statham gets out of jail and goes after Ray Liotta for some reason. He's got some terminal illness that will go away if he helps Big Pussy from the Sopranos and Andre 3000 out with their loan shark business. Christ knows.
    Statham with slicked back hair,…