• David Koslowski

Watched by David Koslowski 15 Apr, 2014

( ಠ_ಠ)

• Fay Partylikeablonde

★★★ Added by Fay Partylikeablonde

The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.

• Phips

★★★½ Rewatched by Phips 12 Apr, 2014 2

This morning I skimmed through an video of Outkast's entire performance at Coachella last night. It was the first time the duo had performed as Outkast in something like 10 years--it was a monumental occasion for music fans. I would consider myself a fan out Outkast's. So, as I was skipping through the video and watching Andre 3000 do his thing, I remembered that I wanted to rewatch this film. Well, now I had to.

I got this DVD as…

• Owen Hughes

Watched by Owen Hughes 18 Mar, 2014

Since I started to watch his films rather than be put off by the reputation some of his latter work has received, I've not been able to fathom the criticism of Guy Ritchie as a film maker. Snatch is genuinely an excellent crime-comedy and one of my favourite British movies. Similarly, Lock Stock and Two Smoking Barrels is pretty good too (although not quite as good, I might add.) Even Sherlock Holmes was a fun, entertaining, action filled couple of…

• Ricardo Alves

★★★★ Watched by Ricardo Alves 05 Apr, 2014

I cannot conceive a reason to justify why was this so smashed by critics. It's a very clever film, visually stunning, stylish as hell and contains some of the best acting seen on any Ritchie film, especially by Statham. It goes on a very different direction than Lock Stock and Snatch, if that's what you're expecting. Still, Ritchie managed to keep the stylish elements of his previous works and bring some new elements to the table, there's a lot of influence from David Fincher's The Game and Fight Club. Very good movie, adds up a lot in my opinion.

• Drewy

★★★ Rewatched by Drewy 05 Apr, 2014 2

Jason Statham has hair - nice hair.

• abdtab91

½ Watched by abdtab91 30 Mar, 2014

One of the worst movies I've ever seen.If a zero rating was available, I would have happily used it.

• Col Todd

★★½ Watched by Col Todd 26 Mar, 2014

I honestly don't know if this is utter genius or utter dogshit...

• Keith

★★½ Watched by Keith 10 Mar, 2014

Interesting to see the Stat play a different role in this slightly different film by Guy Ritchie. Not quite as good as his best work, but still memorable and worth a viewing.

• Jag

Watched by Jag 09 Mar, 2014

A waste of Statham.

• TheCincyKid

★★★★½ Added by TheCincyKid

May just be too brilliant and enlightened for its own good. Oh, what a flaw.

• Justin Brusino

★½ Watched by Justin Brusino 12 Sep, 2005

TIFF 05. Word was already out that this was a disaster by the time we saw it. For the first half hour or so everything seemed cool. Then the movie goes batshit crazy and tries to get all pseudo-intellectual. Not cool.