• emilio

★★★ Watched by emilio 03 Aug, 2014

Guy Ritchie's attempt at a spirituality-minded crime movie has some genuinely fascinating moments, though its ambiguities always seem more a failure of the material to be thematically consistent than anything artistic or intentional.

• thecursedones

★½ Added by thecursedones

Revolver
    Now while this movie did not have good ratings from the public or critics I decided to give this movie a chance simply because I like predictable action movies that star Jason Statham. The problem with this movie though is that this movies tries to prove a point with a pseudo intellectual theme, but with a director who is unsure of whether or not this movie wants to use flashbacks or to take place in the current time the…

• Jason MD-P

★★½ Added by Jason MD-P

I might have rated this higher if I'd understood what the heck was going on. I always love watching Statham act, though. I should probably watch it again, but I don't know if I liked it enough to.

• Felipe Sobreiro

½ Added by Felipe Sobreiro

Oh, fuck you, movie.

• Jacob Knight

★★½ Rewatched by Jacob Knight 11 Jan, 2015

The funny thing is, this might be the closest I've come to ever enjoying a Guy Ritchie film.

• Vetle Braathen

Watched by Vetle Braathen 19 Dec, 2014

I feel sorry for guy ritchie / 10

• Mark Morton

★★★½ Added by Mark Morton

Yeah, it's left-of-center; yeah, it's constantly compared to (and diminished because of) the director's other efforts, but this is the first time we actually see Jason Statham show some depth of character. It's not much, but it's enough to let us know he's not a complete meathead. And we get to see Ray Liotta lose his mind...again, but that is always fun to see. And Andre 3000 continues to prove he has acting chops. The primary thing missing from this film is a connection, compassion or empathy for any character in the film. You don't really root for anyone, despite it being a fun ride.

• lugee

★★★ Watched by lugee 08 Nov, 2014

Strange... and good!

View

• Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Some Asshole Ranting about Films

★★★ Added by Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Some Asshole Ranting about Films

I Don't know if I Love, Like or Hate this film.

• Rose

★★½ Watched by Rose 06 Oct, 2014

Good: I like the conversation that Jake (Jason Statham) holds with himself in the elevator. The action sequences. Ray Liotta being an angry protagonist is always fun. Mark Strong's character, Sorter.

Bad: that weird animation sequence, I didn't get it and I felt wasn't need at all, also the animation looked awful. Gets confusing and clunky at times.

Overall: I wanted to like this film but I'm not sure how I feel about this film. There were some scenes that…

• Flux

½ Added by Flux

I wish I could give this film 0 stars

• Sarah Collins

Watched by Sarah Collins 18 Sep, 2014

Hello again to the one who plays Tony in Coronation Street, nothing too spectacular. Jason Statham does not do it for me at all, I think he is quite a shit actor.