• SammyBronkowitz

★★★½ Watched by SammyBronkowitz 24 May, 2015

I don’t know if this is a movie that is super smart and has many different layers that deserve to be analyzed or one that just pretends to be all that. Expecting a typical pre-Hollywood Guy Ritchie movie, full of dark humor, visual gimmicks and a crime plot that gets more and more convoluted until it all comes together in a beautiful way, I was caught offguard by the psychological puzzle approach.

It’s definitely a fascinating thing to watch and…

• Cameron Wayne Johnson

★★½ Watched by Cameron Wayne Johnson 17 Jun, 2015

Ladies and gentlemen, I present a film so British that it is ostensibly named after an album by The Beatles, unless Guy Ritchie was so whipped by Madonna that he made a movie named after one of her songs years before the song came out. Boy, I might would consider quoting that song if I liked Madonna, didn't hate that song (No one thought to take out Madonna and Lil Wayne while they were supposedly in the same studio at…

• Abs0luteB4stard

★★★★★ Added by Abs0luteB4stard

The UK version was more eclectic and philosophical. But both are really really cool either way. Also guy ritchie's most underrated films.

• Jonatas C D

★★ Watched by Jonatas C D 15 Jun, 2015

eh.. I don't know. I'm not sure and I mean it. Don't know if I give half star or 3.5..
    Weird is to know that is a result of Guy Ritchie + Luc Besson... maybe this makes more sense if you put Lucy movie in this equation .
    Yeah! that's it! Lucy...

• Maria Paula Hostin

Watched by Maria Paula Hostin 13 Jun, 2015

não entendi

• Eden

★★★ Watched by Eden 12 Jun, 2015

This is nonsensical bullshit but if you don't think too much about it you might just find yourself enjoying the ride, as I did. I see why so many people tear this film apart but I think this isn't so much a film as it just is an experience. Surprisingly, this is the first time I've seen true acting potential out of Jason Statham.

• LouisGur

★★★★★ Added by LouisGur

Perhaps the most misunderstood film of all time. Revolver is a masterpiece and the ultimate achievement from Guy Ritchie. However, this is a very different film from his others, and one that requires many viewings to fully understand. That's why a lot of Ritchie fans dislike Revolver, it features no jokes or funny action, only extremely clever set up and dialogue. People, give this movie a go. You won't regret it! I really hope Revolver gains a HUGE cult following some day.

• Tyler Foster

★★★ Rewatched by Tyler Foster 03 May, 2015

A fascinating failure in which Guy Ritchie tries his best to shed aspects of his style while retaining others (possibly to make the rest of it go down easier). Not entirely successful, but certainly interesting. Also throws the "retreat to familiar territory" nature of RockNRolla -- a film I enjoy! -- into sharp relief.

• Miles Hardman

½ Watched by Miles Hardman 17 May, 2015

"It's the colour green that is the friend of your enemy that is the gold of the game that is hidden in plain sight..."

Guy Ritchie throws together elements of The Usual Suspects with the philosophies of something like The Machinist, but makes something so incomparably, irredeemably bad that it's probably an insult to those films to mention them in the same breath as Revolver. To top it all off, it has a final third that is the longest, most self-righteous garbage I have ever seen, followed closely by its other two.

• Joe Hastings

★½ Watched by Joe Hastings 10 May, 2015 3

A film with interesting ideas that ultimately falls flat on its face.

There's an interesting style to this film that intrigued me at first with its not so subtle twists in the narrative. However, the final act and ultimate conclusion was rather uninspired. I was willing to give this film a chance, but twist after twist just failed to measure up. It seemed like the director was trying to make a simple plot into lethargic philosophical nonsense instead of a…

• Bryan Colley

Added by Bryan Colley

Aside from $12 bills and an orange Ray Liotta (playing a character named Dorothy), this Guy Ritchie film offers nothing of interest. Jason Statham is practically invisible with a full head of hair. Snatch is Pulp Fiction compared to this garbage. Ebert really nails it: rogerebert.suntimes.com/apps/pbcs.dll/article?AID=/20071206/REVIEWS/712060303/1023

• Luke McGrath

★½ Rewatched by Luke McGrath 25 Apr, 2015

Almost good but inevitably overblown and preposterous.