• Chris Vaughan

★★ Watched by Chris Vaughan 18 Jul, 2014

Wasn't a fan, too convoluted. Statham was good as was Ray Liotta though to be fair.

• Gregory David Escobar

★★★ Watched by Gregory David Escobar 10 Jul, 2014

Guy Ritchie intenta hacer un film de crímenes y fraudes, con elementos de drama psicológico y Kabbalah.

Se siente pretenciosa porque Ritchie fracasa en el montaje final. Decide ignorar todos los elementos que le dan personalidad a sus piezas (exceptuando quizás, las voces en off y algunas secuencias violentas) y falla.

Sin embargo, el experimento merece una visita.

Y sí, Jason Statham con cabello parece ser una decisión acorde a uno de los aderezos del film. Esa vaina pertenece a otra realidad.

• Jorge Reymão

★★★★ Watched by Jorge Reymão 04 Jul, 2014

Trama interessante.

• Brent Paton

★★½ Added by Brent Paton

Disappointing. It had some bright moments but overall I didn't care for it.

• Knox Gray

★★★★★ Added by Knox Gray

Many people hated this film, and for good reason. It is unnecessarily dense and clunky. This film just caught me at the right place at the right time. Also I like watching Ray Liotta suffer.

• Eugene McCrann

★★★½ Added by Eugene McCrann

Dialogue has gone from cockney-based Scorsese bar room chatter to nearly substance-less ornamentation. Gauntlet of ensemble puzzle piecing has been stripped of everything but the revolving door of sleek looking bodies. Revolver is essentially Ritchie doing the same thing he's always done, but for better, not straining to make it cohesive. The film speaks in philosophical non-sequitur. It speaks in terms of nothingness. It has a plot twist that's so twisty no one understands it. A world of stand alone…

• Todd Knaak

★★★½ Added by Todd Knaak

• Gustav

½ Watched by Gustav 22 Apr, 2014 42

*read in monotone, dry British robot pretending to be Jason Statham voice*

Utter bullocks - the word utter has five letters and is the color green and the word bollocks has eight minus two blue clams and is the color orange. Put them together and you have pi, the distance between the reflux in the colarnal chess of the enemy who isn't the enemy because the enemy is inside the other enemy of the other enemy....chess.....something something Julius Caesar. I'm…

• Mal Foster

Watched by Mal Foster 20 Apr, 2014

A overly pretentious, pompous bucket of cod philosophy with a steaming side order of monotony to go!

• David Koslowski

Watched by David Koslowski 15 Apr, 2014

( ಠ_ಠ)

• Fay Tsorapa

★★★ Added by Fay Tsorapa

The greatest enemy will hide in the last place you would ever look.

• Phips

★★★½ Rewatched by Phips 12 Apr, 2014 4

This morning I skimmed through an video of Outkast's entire performance at Coachella last night. It was the first time the duo had performed as Outkast in something like 10 years--it was a monumental occasion for music fans. I would consider myself a fan out Outkast's. So, as I was skipping through the video and watching Andre 3000 do his thing, I remembered that I wanted to rewatch this film. Well, now I had to.

I got this DVD as…