• soccerjulchen

★★★★ Added by soccerjulchen

Guter Blockbuster

• Brennan Klein

★★★½ Watched by Brennan Klein 31 Dec, 2014

Way better than it ought to be, though I'm not totally sold on the CGI.

• Alec Novoselsky

★★★★½ Watched by Alec Novoselsky 09 Mar, 2015

All hail Caesar! Directed by Rupert Wyatt, this 105-minute action drama follows the rise of an ape uprising due to a substance designed to repair the human brain. With the onslaught of reboots, one usually approaches these films with caution. However, the improvements in motion capture and those who know how to utilize it bring a fresh look at this concept. When explored, the origins seem very plausible with our growing advances in science and medicine. The motion capture is…

• Luisa Tolledo

★★★★½ Added by Luisa Tolledo

Great!

• Charles Arpin

★★★★ Added by Charles Arpin

A great franchise reboot

• Téo Carnaúba

★★★★ Watched by Téo Carnaúba 09 Jan, 2016

Um ótimo recomeço para uma franquia com altos e baixos...

• riley

★★★★★ Watched by riley 11 Jan, 2016

i love hunky hunky monkey man

• Jessica Robinson

★★★★★ Watched by Jessica Robinson 09 Jan, 2016

I've never rooted so hard for the downfall of all mankind. That chimp is one fucking charismatic leader.

• chesneylittle

★★★★ Watched by chesneylittle 09 Jan, 2016

Absolut großartig, die ganze Charakterzeichnung der Figuren, die langsame Einführung und Synchronisierung, der Look, der Sound, die Action, klasse wie sich der Film zum Ende hin zuspitzt und dabei nie vergisst welcher Vorlage er ein würdiges "Remake" liefert. Kein Vergleich zum gescheiterten "Tim Burton"-Film.

• Matt Hurt
  • LucaxFilms

★★★★ Rewatched by LucaxFilms 06 Jan, 2016

Traurige aber auch sehr spannende Neuauflage von Planet der Affen mit einem großartigen James Franco!

• Adam Shafer

★★★★ Added by Adam Shafer

Not a review as much as an anecdote:
    The night I first saw this trailer, I was in a theater and some joker decided to follow up the trailer to the domesticated-chimp-in-1975 documentary “Project Nim” with a trailer for “Rise of the Planet of the Apes.” There was a moment in which the previews kind of ran together and I about spilled my Goobers all over my girlfriend.