• pillole di cinema

★★★★ Watched by pillole di cinema 06 Sep, 2014

L'alba del pianeta delle scimmie è un miracolo di equilibrio. Prequel fra i migliori in assoluto con un ruolo non solo cosmetico nella saga.

• Hemi

★½ Added by Hemi

This is the start of a reboot of Planet of the Apes series starting at movie 4. Unfortunately movies 4 and 5 are the ones i disliked. Well 3 as well i didn't care for. So it followed and expected plot with an expected ending. Lets save the apes! Yeah they are free.. and oh my bad killed humanity.

• addictsam

★★½ Watched by addictsam 03 Jul, 2014

It was okaaay.

• Bones

★★★★ Watched by Bones 14 Oct, 2014

andy serkis is the master of motion action and no one can take this from me

• Zindon

★★★★ Watched by Zindon 19 Aug, 2014

Fantastic acting from Andy Serkis and a well-constructed narrative from director Wyatt.

• Parker Jackson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Parker Jackson 11 Oct, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Cameron Target

★★★ Watched by Cameron Target 25 Jul, 2014

Really awesome moment in this film - people who've seen it know what I'm talking about. Rest of the movie could have been done much better.

• J O

★★★½ Watched by J O 16 Aug, 2014

I feel like Harry Osborn is great at playing a Harry Osborn, and not so good at any one else. Andy Serkis, however, could play a cat taking a nap and Peter Jackson would turn it into 3 movies that all win Oscars.

• Joe DiCanio

Screen 8, Seat H8

• arshad

★★★★ Added by arshad

Dawn of the Planet of the Apes
    In this is the movie review Dawn of the Planet of the Apes there was this Simian who was attain clever and smart when the people put Simian through a test he figure it out, and he figure out how to do the puzzle this simian who was name Caesar. This young teenager boy Josh who adopted from the hospital and people said to him he was one to take care of it,…