• hamchuck1

★★★★½ Rewatched by hamchuck1 20 Mar, 2016

Birthday

• Bill Ryan

★★★★½ Watched by Bill Ryan 27 Mar, 2016

is this my favorite movie?

• Ben Little

★★★½ Watched by Ben Little 21 Mar, 2016

A surprising comeback movie that has a lot of heart. I wasn't too angry at the villain though which is a slight problem

• kingeasy

★★★ Watched by kingeasy 20 Mar, 2016

Definitely an improvement from Rocky V though I found there were a few extraneous plots like Rocky having 2 sons again. A 16 year break in the franchise definitely allowed some time change up the visual style. On the cinematography side; I liked the high shutter boxing sequences mixed with some pretty great slow motion. Overall this film was good but a forgettable story.

• Joel Clark

★★★★★ Rewatched by Joel Clark 21 Mar, 2016

I write this as I lie in bed vomiting! You see, coffee, whilst being my favorite drink AND my favorite source of energy, often tends to nauseate the fuck out of me. Sometimes I can drink drink pints of the stuff and be fine. Others, I'm virtually crippled with sickness. But I really wanted to watch a film tonight after work, but was too tired. So what did I do? I got out my jar of coffee, and the final…

• Avellana

★★★★★ Watched by Avellana 20 Mar, 2016

Otra lloradera, verdad. Como la vida misma estas películas, verdad. No, no las había visto en orden y completas, y qué bueno que ya lo hice... Como que después de verlas, siento que quiero ser mejor persona y golpear mucha gente. Aun me falta Creed.

• Andrew Rhyne

★★★ Rewatched by Andrew Rhyne 20 Mar, 2016

Rocky Films Ranked

Hey guys, remember the first Rocky movie? And the second? And the third? Etc.

Every film in this franchise reminds you excessively of what you saw in the previous installments, only this one does it primarily in the focus of the first. Which was a good choice, but it continues to bring nothing new to the table. It is nice to see Rocky lose again though, and they finally took a lot of the good parts of his character from the first this time.

Rocky

★★★½ Added by Victoria

B-

• Sasha James

★★ Watched by Sasha James 20 Mar, 2016

Yo, Adrian. We changed the FPS.

• Mickey

★★★½ Rewatched by Mickey 12 Mar, 2016

Watching Creed inspired me to revisit this movie. I still think that Creed is the better sequel to Rocky, but this comes a lot closer than I remember. Ultimately I do think it's a bit too treacly, but this character is simply impossible not to love.

The biggest disappointment in the movie is the undercooking of the, for lack of a better term, 'villain.' Mason "the Line" Dixon flirts with being a really great character and there are a few…

• Ava Davis

★★★½ Watched by Ava Davis 12 Mar, 2016

I wallow in an endless pit of complete depression 24/7 my dudes

• Alan Heath

★★★★ Watched by Alan Heath 11 Mar, 2016

Another gem in the rocky franchise, this time rocky is alot older, retired and alone. After talk of classic fighters vs the modern day, Rocky get back in the ring to see if he can still go the distance. Alot of nods to the past films apart from the going blind in one eye and brain damage but we can forget about that as we chant Rocky, Rocky, Rocky as we enjoy the fun ride that touches our hearts.