• AndyDufresne

Added by AndyDufresne

Someone check Stallone for brain damage.

• Nathan West

★★★★½ Watched by Nathan West 06 Sep, 2014

This is the second best Rocky movie and easily Stallone's best film as a director. Powerful and great stuff. Cliché quote: it's a knockout.

• Roberts

★★★★ Rewatched by Roberts 22 Aug, 2014

Great way to put an end to this wonderful saga. I wish Stallone didn't superimpose Adrian on that staircase, but I guess Rocky was never about subtlety. And I don't necessary mean it as a bad thing.

• Stribit

★★★ Watched by Stribit 06 Sep, 2014

... it is about how hard you can get hit, and keep moving forward.

• KMOKLER

★★½ Added by KMOKLER

Not so good but a masterpiece compared to Rocky v.

• onemarathon

★★★½ Watched by onemarathon 16 Aug, 2014

I've a long and strong history with Rocky. Not because I was a huge fan of the film series, though... in fact, I haven't even seen all of the sequels. But because the very first Rocky movie of 1976 inspired me, in my early teens, to begin a life of fitness. After I saw Rocky back in the 70's or whenever, I bought the Rocky soundtrack - mainly for that kick-ass motivational theme, new sneakers and a set of weights…

• RedTedOverdrive

★★★½ Watched by RedTedOverdrive 02 Aug, 2014 1

I love Rocky. I really do. It's a film series that got more ridiculous while Sylvester Stallone increased in age and therefore ego, but how can anyone watch these films and not have a giant grin on their face?

Don't get me wrong, this film is nowhere near as good as the first Rocky, which may have had a slow pace, but it was bursting with genuine emotion and a great underdog story. This film spends its running time trying…

• The Brady Critic

★★★★ Watched by The Brady Critic 30 Jul, 2014

Rocky is back and this time his facing some new fighters that what to beat him up. This movie is way better then rocky 5 but it is better then the first and I can say no. The movie does show some respect to the original film and I like that.

• Oliver Graham-Grisard

★★★★★ Watched by Oliver Graham-Grisard 30 Jul, 2014

"Yo Adrian we did it!"

A truly great way to end the Franchise, Stallone really takes it to the limit in the last Rocky film. A true masterpiece of it time. Set 30 years after Rocky IV? V? I know Rocky V is considered non canon so I guess its set 30 years after Rocky IV.
    A lot has changed in that time Adrian has passed away and Rocky is feeling down. So he decides to get back into the…

• Nablo

★★★½ Watched by Nablo 21 Jul, 2014

A return to form, and a much more fitting and welcome end to the franchise than the lackluster and highly disappointing Rocky V.

"Rocky Balboa: The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It is a very mean and nasty place It will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me or nobody is going to hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you're hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!"

• loupea

★★★½ Watched by loupea 15 Mar, 2007

I never intended the watch the sixth film in this series first. Actually, I never intended to watch any of these films. Boxing is not something that interests me. At all. But I was on a plane and it was playing and my husband wanted us to watch it, so it happened. And wow, was I surprised how much I ended up getting into it. I may not watch all the other movies in this the Rocky franchise, but I'll…

• SMRIDGLEY74

★★★★★ Rewatched by SMRIDGLEY74 19 Jul, 2014

Let me tell you something you already know. The world ain't all sunshine and rainbows. It's a very mean and nasty place and I don't care how tough you are it will beat you to your knees and keep you there permanently if you let it. You, me, or nobody is gonna hit as hard as life. But it ain't about how hard you hit. It's about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward. How much you can take and keep moving forward. That's how winning is done!! ROCKY!ROCKY!ROCKY!