• Josh Needle

Added by Josh Needle

Love It!

• seasondays

★★★ Watched by seasondays 04 Feb, 2016

driven by feelings of melancholia and nostalgia this film delivers building from every little piece that worked before.

• Ben Broadribb

★★ Watched by Ben Broadribb 01 Feb, 2016

"Rocky Balboa emerges as the most forgettable chapter in the book of Rocky; a story that feels like it doesn't need to be told, related in a emanner that brings nothing new to the table. In short, Everything that the sixth film offers has been done at least once before more successfully earlier on in the franchise". Read my full review of Rocky Balboa at Film Intel

• JC13

★★★½ Watched by JC13 03 Feb, 2016

"It ain't about how hard you're hit, it is about how hard you can get hit and keep moving forward, how much can you take and keep moving forward."- Rocky Balboa

Rocky Balboa is the sixth film of the popular series and it is a more serious film than the previous sequels. Sylvester Stallone is great once again in his iconic role and the rest of the cast is fine. This one has some powerful dramatic moments, most of which…

• Santiago Morales

★★★★ Watched by Santiago Morales 01 Feb, 2016

El auténtico crepúsculo de los Dioses.

• Luis Boström

★★★★½ Added by Luis Boström

Love it!

• William Gray

★★½ Watched by William Gray 31 Jan, 2016

I heard a few people say this movie was pretty good, but here are four randomly selected films that I enjoyed more: Rocky, Rocky II, Rocky III, and Rocky IV.

I dunno, shit just wasn't working for me.

Like the computer that randomly animates fictional boxing matches based on stats, which sports fans think is cool enough to stage those matches for real.

Or the fact that Adrian is dead from "woman cancer" and I can't hear that as anything…

• Athina

★★★ Watched by Athina 31 Jan, 2016

Οχι οτι χρειαζοταν να γινει αυτη η ταινια, αλλα ολως περιεργως με κρατησε, δεν ηταν στα επιπεδα της 5ης ταινιας.

• Jon Gordon

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jon Gordon 29 Jan, 2016

When I first watched this film, I came out bemoaning the ridiculousness of Rocky getting back in the ring at the age of 82, or whatever he was. The whole premise seemed so unlikely that I couldn't accept a lot of the film's other virtues.

This time round I found myself to be very moved by the elegiac quality of the film. Unlike the previous Rocky film, it earns it's emotional spurs, losing the overt sentimentality for a tenderness lacking…

• EmeJota

★★★½ Rewatched by EmeJota 29 Jan, 2016

"Si sabes lo que vales, ve y consigue lo que mereces."

• stephanie wasling

★★★★★ Added by stephanie wasling

For some reason I wasn't expecting this to be one of the better rocky films, but I Sat through the whole thing with a mouth like a goldfish not taking my eyes off it. The music the old places the same people, the sentimentality tears came a few times it was just adorable and heartfelt and it was like going home. It was comforting and sweet and sad and it was ten out of ten for me. Oh and not forgetting the cheese, lots of cheese

• Peter Gatt