• Zac

★★½ Watched by Zac 29 Oct, 2016

The ones about the holocaust and genocide of Native Americans hold weight. The layout of the hotel is cool. Everything else is bullshit.

• Alessandro Di Romolo

★★★½ Watched by Alessandro Di Romolo 01 Dec, 2016

Non ho ben capito se è un meraviglioso documentario sulle ossessioni che un capolavoro (Shining) può suscitare negli spettatori oppure se in quelle ossessioni ci crede veramente. In tal caso si tratterebbe di una ciofeca per complottisti.
    Nel dubbio, comunque m'ha divertito e m'ha messo un'angoscia notevole. Tra l'altro ho scoperto solo ora che nella versione europea di Shining mancano diverse scene presenti in quella americana, tipo la scena del corridoio blu con le ragnatele.

• Mimi

★★★½ Watched by Mimi 30 Nov, 2016

Should a documentary give you nightmares?

• Milka

★★ Rewatched by Milka 30 Nov, 2016

I remember being frustrated with this one the first time I saw it, and once again, feelings of frustration are present. I would actually like to see these people talking about their theories for some reason.

• Pietje101

Added by Pietje101

• Annika

★★★★ Watched by Annika 28 Nov, 2016

If you pretend it's a satire it's fuckin hilarious

• Jasmine

★★ Watched by Jasmine 27 Nov, 2016

It ain't that deep

• Julio Olivera

★★ Watched by Julio Olivera 24 Nov, 2016

More like one of those Buzzfeed videos than an actual movie - and there's a reason why those don't usually go over ten minutes.

(the repetitive use of footage from Kubrick's movies doesn't help)

• LaureSauer

★★★★ Added by LaureSauer

Room 237 I found rather interesting to watch since it changed my point of view on the Shining, from just a horror film to a film that has a lot of theories behind it. It got me fascinated in the way Kubric thinks.

• montfleur

★★★ Added by montfleur

Not always plausible but opens interesting insights which are not necessarily visible at first vision. For true Kubrick's lovers who already saw the movie more than once.

• cueboy2k5

★★★½ Watched by cueboy2k5 21 Nov, 2016

Really good insight into the subliminal and other strange coincidences that occur in the movie The Shining. I am not stupid enough to believe all of these featured in the film but there is certainly some truth to quite a few of these. Watch this and be your own judge, you will come out of this film looking at The Shining on a whole different level.

• 🤘🏻Frank N Furter🤘🏻