Fast paced and fun. Good soundtrack. Funny. The repetition got a little tiring but overall good. 7/10
A relentlessly stylish and overcharged action (maybe sci-fi???) run that never has a dull moment. Easily my favourite German film.
I like this film, with its obvious video game structure, a still fresh post Wall Berlin. I rewatch it again and again cause of Berlin, but also because of the video game rebirthing style. Things change, it's interesting.
i really enjoyed watching Run Lola Run. it was quite different to anything I've ever seen in the past and i liked how the story was told with the different scenarios. it slightly reminded me of a newer film called 188.8.131.52, a film with a quite similar story thats also told through different perspectives. it is a super interesting film and i would definitely recommend it. i feel like, if analysed, there would be so much to say about this film.
• Loved the frantic rhythm and the editing filled with fast cuts and juxtaposed scenes
• Some techno music to get the blood pumping
• Lola’s supersonic scream
• It is like a great blend between Groundhog Day and The Butterfly Effect
• Not only this film is a technical marvel, it’s also a thinker and leaves room for many different interpretations
• The repetitive structure of the story can get tiring
• Handing a gun just like that was so unreal
This review might have killed me. Oh wait, it did kill me.
Franka Potente is great but I eventually got tired of the film's conceit.
It works well just as an entertaining action thriller but it also has enough depth to make it ripe for a bit of analysis too should you want to, with ideas like the butterfly effect and causality represented. Above all though it's exhilarating. Highly recommended.
When I watched this movie one thought was dominant: How conventional have our movies got?
I am the last one to shove a dumb action/horror/comic flick away but they have come to be so predictable. But back to this one. Very high energy, high fun and a great cast.
- filme já com cara de velho
- animações ridículas no meio
- antecessor de "Birdman" em quesito de montagem
- terminei de assistir por ter só 90 min
- música punk de revoltado durante todo o filme
- todos os personagens são antipáticos, é difícil sentir empatia
- ela grita de maneira ridícula algumas vezes durante o filme
Naar aanleiding van de aankomende Duitse film "Victoria", eentje waar ik enorm naar uitkijk, heb ik maar een film opgezet waarin de regisseur van "Victoria" meespeelt, genaamd "Lola Rennt". Een heel rare film, maar een volledig originele en vooral leuke ervaring. Een bizarre rit van 75 minuten. De montage en de heerlijke 90ies techno soundtrack zorgen ervoor dat die bizarre rit spannend blijft. Het voelt aan als een videogame. Franka Potente zuigt de camera naar zich toe als "Lola", ze…