• Michael Smith

★★★★ Watched by Michael Smith 29 Oct, 2014

Run Lola Run is a brilliant adaptation of a video game that I want to play. From the opening credits which are like a character select screen through to the three lives and the stylised visuals and always rapid pace of the film, it's an absolute rollercoaster which flies by.

It includes engaging ideas about free will and fate with flashforward sequences which are interesting and though provoking. Can such a minor change in your routine have such a lasting…

• Rocca

★★★★ Watched by Rocca 30 Oct, 2014

Great soundtrack, great camera work, and quite possibly some of the best editing I've ever seen. I wonder how much weight Lola lost...

• Seth S.

★★★ Watched by Seth S. 24 Oct, 2014 2

I had to watch Run Lola Run for school. I probably wouldn't have sought it out otherwise. But as it stands, I'm happy I gave this movie a watch. It's as unique a film as you will ever see.

This uniqueness is hard to fully rationalize. The film is less than 80 minutes long. The plot plays like the climax of a full movie, repeated three times. The editing falls into montage mode every few minutes. There is an animation…

• Mania

★★★★ Watched by Mania 26 Oct, 2014

σε λούπα.

• trolleyfreak

★★★★ Watched by trolleyfreak 21 Oct, 2014

Here's some high concept/high octane thrills from Tykwer, an impressive mash-up of several styles of film-making including animation, black and white and music video techniques which utilizes various imaginative camera tricks.

As you'd expect from a film with this title the pace is relentless throughout, driven by a memorable rhythmic soundtrack as we are presented with three different versions of the same incident..

• DKA_NU_Reviews

★★★½ Added by DKA_NU_Reviews

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• TheUnholyMesiah

★★★★★ Watched by TheUnholyMesiah 18 Oct, 2014

This is such a stylistic, adrenaline-fuelled exercise in filmmaking it's hard for me not to give it 5 stars.

The 90's techno soundtrack, Lola running, the fast editing and cool camera angles. Brilliant, just love it. The premise is simple, but the film is surprisingly thought-provoking in a "what if this happened?" sort of way.

I do have the suspicion however that rating might diminish on multiple viewings simply because it's so shocking & surprising the first time you see it.…

• Carlos

★★★★★ Added by Carlos

• Eric

★★★★ Watched by Eric 09 Oct, 2014

Oh, this was good. My adrenaline is still pumping. Now I just want to keep running until my body gives out. With this crazy techno soundtrack playing, of course.

• Maria Paula Hostin

★★★★ Added by Maria Paula Hostin

darude - sandstorm

• MrPootytang

★★★★½ Added by MrPootytang

Der Film ist viel besser Deutsch und Franka Potente muesste in viel mehr Filmen mit spielen, echt sau gute Schauspielerin.

• Timmy Semenza

★★½ Added by Timmy Semenza

Watched this for a German film class. This had been considerably overhyped for me, as I was not all that impressed by it.