• TheUnholyMesiah

★★★★★ Watched by TheUnholyMesiah 18 Oct, 2014

This is such a stylistic, adrenaline-fuelled exercise in filmmaking it's hard for me not to give it 5 stars.

The 90's techno soundtrack, Lola running, the fast editing and cool camera angles. Brilliant, just love it. The premise is simple, but the film is surprisingly thought-provoking in a "what if this happened?" sort of way.

I do have the suspicion however that rating might diminish on multiple viewings simply because it's so shocking & surprising the first time you see it.…

• Carlos

★★★★★ Added by Carlos

• Eric

★★★★ Watched by Eric 09 Oct, 2014

Oh, this was good. My adrenaline is still pumping. Now I just want to keep running until my body gives out. With this crazy techno soundtrack playing, of course.

• Maria Paula Hostin

★★★★ Added by Maria Paula Hostin

darude - sandstorm

• MrPootytang

★★★★½ Added by MrPootytang

Der Film ist viel besser Deutsch und Franka Potente muesste in viel mehr Filmen mit spielen, echt sau gute Schauspielerin.

• Timmy Semenza

★★½ Added by Timmy Semenza

Watched this for a German film class. This had been considerably overhyped for me, as I was not all that impressed by it.

• Nate

★★★★★ Added by Nate

There is a certain vibe some movies resonate while watching. With some it's the mood of pure nausea, some the feel of being derivative and meandering, but there are those few that seem to leap from the screen, slap you in the face, and scream cool. It happened with 'Pulp Fiction', it was there with 'Trainspotting' and 'The Matrix', and you better believe every precious frame of 'Run Lola Run' drips with a feeling of absolute cool.

Since the movie…

• johnch

★★★½ Rewatched by johnch 27 Sep, 2014

"I'll just keep on running, okay?"

• Victor Krause

★★★★ Rewatched by Victor Krause 25 Sep, 2014

Still weird, still loved it. Possibly more this time.

• Rachmat Ario

★★★★ Added by Rachmat Ario

German thriller directed by Tom Tykwer.this film used interesting techniques & style and make rollercoaster ride of emotions will keep you gripped all the way through as it jumps from soft, dimly lit emotional scenes, to the completely contrasting scenes of running and constant action.

• Ricardo Zimmermann

★★★½ Added by Ricardo Zimmermann

clipe de banda do rick bonadio com 75 min

• bmart17

★★★½ Watched by bmart17 13 Sep, 2014

I see a few people comparing this to a video game (and to a lesser extent, the recent Edge of Tomorrow), and while I do see the slight similarities, it seems more like a combination of that and the Butterfly Effect.

Run Lola Run hinges on one story, but three different outcomes. Each outcome changes drastically based off a small thing (hence the Butterfly effect). Where the film excels at is not narrative or acting though. It is tempo: this…