• dyvetz

Added by dyvetz

Garbage. Kieslowski played this concept waaaayyy better.

• Mohsen

★★★½ Watched by Mohsen 09 Dec, 2014

Lola is good!
    I think she would be game-over-ed dying for the third time, good thing she didn't.

• TheWanderluster

★★★★ Watched by TheWanderluster 07 Dec, 2014

Run Lola Run is without a doubt a masterpiece.
    It's an exciting and dynamic love story. After watching it, most of other movies will seem so sluggish to you.
    It's so modern, original, profound and really cool. I was amazed by the soundtrack, camera and the use of combination of snapshots and animation all along.
    The film emphasises importance of making tough decisions and how they affect our lives and others.
    It leaves you wanting to watch it over and…

• Pedro Younis Gonçalves

★★★★ Rewatched by Pedro Younis Gonçalves 04 Dec, 2014

This film stands on its own. So original, tense, and beautiful. Franka Potente is amazing as Lola. Writer/director Tom Tykwer created a good short story, he then translated it into film language in such a careful and mind-blowing way. 'Run Lola Run' is appealing in every sense of filmmaking: cinematography, editing, acting, directing, writing, everything. There's nothing quite like this film. You can learn so much by watching it, and it deserves to be watched more than once.

Life lesson: Whenever you're rushing somewhere, just imagine you have Lola's powerful red hair and you'll get there in no time.

• Eric Shepard

★★★★ Rewatched by Eric Shepard 01 Dec, 2014 2

If anything, Run Lola Run reminds us of the importance of being punctual.

• alphonse

★★★½ Watched by alphonse 20 Nov, 2014 2

Run Lola Run is just like playing a videogame. It was only a matter of time until someone decided to make a film like this, a videogame-esque film where the protagonist of the picture is the main character of an eletronic game and, as in a videogame, she'll often face defeat and her game will be over, but she'll always have the chance to try again, and Lola just takes advantage of that chance, even if she only has twenty…

• Beatrice Folque

★★★★½ Watched by Beatrice Folque 20 Nov, 2014

*GAME OVER*

but you still have the chance to TRY AGAIN

• natediggitydawg

★★★½ Watched by natediggitydawg 18 Nov, 2014

This film SCREAMS 90s, which is not a bad thing. I just find it humorous that the animations and the sounds hearken back to what I remember as a child of the 90s. I was very intrigued by the film's retelling of Lola's run three separate times-each time building on the last. It was both suspenseful and entertaining and I was amazed at how they managed to tell a 20 minute story in 80 minutes.

• Gilval Menezes

★★★½ Added by Gilval Menezes

Get prepared to get tired. No matter if you're sitting or lying.
    And if you think that a german redhaired and sweaty girl is sexy (as I do) you'll love this movie! ;-)

• Lucy

★★★★ Watched by Lucy 19 Nov, 2014

There was a lot of running.

Surprised the film did not try to profit on this by teaming up with Nike.

• astrohkid

★★★½ Watched by astrohkid 04 Nov, 2014

An exercise in hyper stylization, a lethal dose of the MTV aesthetic, and one of the first *true* video game movies. Run Lola Run manages to cram about a thousand ideas and techniques into an 80 minute window, and does so with such a phenomenal flare and energy.

Not to mention, the film has a pretty good grasp on its relationships. Normally a film this utterly insane in execution would skim over the more complex characters in favour of style,…

• Fran

★★★★ Added by Fran

My parents made me watch this, which is a weird thing to say, but I don't feel bad about it.