• Niovou

★★★★ Watched by Niovou 11 Jan, 2015

ΑΡΙΣΤΟΥΡΓΗΜΑ, αν και σε ψυχοπλακώνει λίγο.
    Επίσης, πόσο πιο κούκλα μπορεί να είναι μια γυναίκα;

• Annette Monheim

★★★★ Added by Annette Monheim

a must see.

• Alex Farah

★★★½ Watched by Alex Farah 21 Jan, 2015

Gets you right in your gut, at times. Emotionally piercing. I loved watching Cotillard in this over anything else I've seen her in.

{ MEMORABLE: Cotillard sporting the bloody nose, crying scene , fighting scenes, when his kid falls down into the water, when he is slapped by his sister, the shot of the rig attached to the back of the truck, a lot of the lighting/cinematography, the sex scenes }

Hadn't read into it ,but why'd she tattoo left and right on her thighs? Just remembered I wasn't sure.

• james

★★ Watched by james 22 Jan, 2015

I don't really know how to feel about that movie, to be honest I got bored watching but the acting was okay (even though I don't like Marion Cotillard, but Mathias played well) and the dude's character was kinda interesting. I couldn't really care about Marion's character that much though and some scenes were just too long for me so I didn't really enjoy that movie

• feedingbrett

★★½ Watched by feedingbrett 23 Jan, 2015 6

Review In A Nutshell:

Whenever I watch physical sports on the television, a part of me cringes in the way they let their bodies be a temple for pain and destruction; masked only by their adrenaline and pride. It only seems to be in their most fractured and fragile state that they begin to realise their body's value; finding regrets in the constant punishment and commitment they bring to each game. Rust and Bone revolves around this idea, at least…

• hohse

★★★ Watched by hohse 20 Jan, 2015

Ugh...romantic dramas are just not for me.

• cbarky79

★★½ Watched by cbarky79 18 Jan, 2015

Not a great movie--too erratic, but when it works, as when Marion Cotillard is bouncing around in her wheelchair to the B-52s 'Love Shack', it's electric.

• bree1981

★★★★½ Watched by bree1981 17 Jan, 2015

French drama with two stunning central performances at its core, Marion Cotillard give a career defining turn as a woman trying to rebuild her life after a tragic accident, she can convey her emotions while barley saying anything weather its gut-wrenching pain or unbridled happiness, how she didn't receive an oscar nomination for this performance is beyond me. Mattias Schoenaerts matches her all the way with a magnetic screen presence and brutal honesty.
    This is a movie about loss and…

• Emma Lane

★★★½ Watched by Emma Lane 05 Nov, 2012

NL

• nefolk

★★★½ Watched by nefolk 05 Jan, 2015 1

PLĒSOŅDELFĪNI. ATKAL PLĒSOŅDELFĪNI

• Sergejs Timonins

★★★★½ Watched by Sergejs Timonins 29 Dec, 2014

Fantastic and moving film, but my only fear is that Matthias Schoenaerts will be typecast as "sad farmer/boxer/lowlife with a heart of gold" from now on (having already seen 2015's "Far from the Madding Crowd", he plays the same type there).

• Elvis Kvalbergs

★★★★ Watched by Elvis Kvalbergs 28 Dec, 2014

Pilnīgi savādāks stāsts par vīrišķību. Reizē neandertāliski brutālu un maigāku par "normālo" vīrieti. Par primitīvu izpratni par mīlestību,kas nozīmē nevis kaut ko prastāku vai mazāk vērtīgu,bet gan daudz koncentrētāku un neizpušķotāku