• Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Release The Fucking Interview

★★½ Added by Sir. Dale Hutchinson (Real Name, Fake Title): Release The Fucking Interview

My Favorite Shark Movie!!
    if that Statement Holds any weight

• Lawrielle

½ Watched by Lawrielle 31 Aug, 2014

Why. Just... why.

• kroat

Watched by kroat 18 Jul, 2014

-"Are you serious right now?"
    -"Like a heart attack or a shark attack."

It's bad, very-very bad, but Corin Nemec is brilliant, he stole the show. The best name for an actor: Edgar Allen Poe IV.

• arbuio

½ Watched by arbuio 16 Apr, 2014

bufff

• Scott Audetat

★½ Watched by Scott Audetat 28 Feb, 2014

That poster was better than anything in the actual film. It is slightly entertaining, but just awful on a critical level.

Just bad acting across the board. No one, not even Holden who is far better than that, comes off any good.

The story rips off JAWS so many times, as well as a certain scene from DEEP BLUE SEA.

The effects are just awful.

This is a skip at all costs film, unless.maybe you think Brooke Hogan is cute and want to see her try to act.

• Paul Berkeley

Watched by Paul Berkeley 22 Feb, 2014

Along the same vein as Sharknado but not as funny.A few funny lines not sure if they were intended but mostly bad acting. I see by Corins list he pretty much makes these kind of low budget movies nowadays.

• James Clark

★★½ Watched by James Clark 26 Aug, 2013

When a small beach resort is terrorised by a group of prehistoric sharks that have the ability to use the sand as if it was water, it is up to the local Police Chief and a scientist to save the day.

We all are aware that SyFy Channel makes it's own movies featuring mutant creatures gone wild, and we are also aware of how bad they are. But they must have a group of fans, as they keep getting made.…

• Sarah Collins

★★★½ Watched by Sarah Collins 15 Jan, 2012

A film that's quirky, funny and cliche that's what shark movies are, all of those three things, there is not a shark movie that is brilliant they all seem a little bit stupid, but I actually really liked this shark movie, yeah it's not brilliant, crappy effects let it down but not all films can be perfect in one way or another.. but I love this movie bad CGI and effects but who cares I think it was believable, but slightly addictive.

• Fish

½ Watched by Fish 25 Oct, 2013

I've found that generally shark films are so bad they're funny, but somehow this isn't. This is just plain shite.

• Courtney Johnston

★★½ Added by Courtney Johnston

Was truly hilarious! If it were a serious movie it would've been bad but it's obviously supposed to be dumb horror which is why I found it funny and not terrible

• Nanna

½ Watched by Nanna 29 Sep, 2013

"You're gonna need a bigger beach, Angus."
    "I love the smell of napalm in the afternoon."

Definitely not a terrible Jaws rip-off. Not in the slightest.
    Nope.

• Tom_Knizner

Watched by Tom_Knizner 02 Sep, 2013

Ok time waster...at least I didn't feel mad after sitting through it.