• NinjaDomoEsq

½ Watched by NinjaDomoEsq 26 Aug, 2015

It's amazing that it is apparently very hard to copy the Sharknado series with success.

• Bill Riggs

★★½ Watched by Bill Riggs 11 Jul, 2015

There are sharks in the sand! Thankfully we have Brooke Hogan on our side. Many bloody sand shark deaths.

• Brendan Edwards

½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 07 Jul, 2015

I can believe snakes on a plane but sharks swimming in sand. Come on! I actually watched this film because i thought it might be so bad it was actually fun. Turns out it was just bad. The performances are just bad, the story sucks and the special effects are utter shit. Why did i watch this?

• Debra Khoo

½ Watched by Debra Khoo 01 Jul, 2015

After watching 10-15 mins of this film, I couldn't take it anymore and had to stop.

• Secron7

½ Added by Secron7

Sharks that travel through sand and attack beach goers? OK, I can live with that. Brooks Hogan as a scientist. That's just ridiculous.

• Caleb Cabrera

½ Added by Caleb Cabrera

0/5

5 Star deduction for making Brooke Hogan the smartest person in the movie.

• Isaac von Schmitt

Watched by Isaac von Schmitt 29 Apr, 2015

The funniest thing that happened in this movie was when it panned over a MacBook and there was masking tape covering the Apple logo. This movie is bad, and its not even in a "so bad it's good" way. Its just boring. There is way too many filler scenes that don't add anything to the film.

There was a joke in the film about Roger Corman, and I was thinking to myself, "I *wish* Roger Corman had something to do with this. Then it would actually have been entertaining."

• Silent J

Watched by Silent J 20 Jan, 2015 2

When I willingly watch movies like these, I have to question whether or not I actually love myself as much as I thought I did.

If I really loved myself, why would I put myself through shit like this?

Sharks...swimming...under...sand...

I should've known better.

I don't know what I expected.

I must not love myself.

• maskull

★★½ Watched by maskull 01 Jan, 2015

Second best role Corky Nemec has ever been in! Brooke Hogan is bad as usual. I liked the design of the shark. I actually laughed a few times at the intentional humour. I actually laughed a few times at the unintentional humour. Z-Grade Quint shows up. Jeez, that's Briana Evigan's sister???? Lots of dumb shark movie references.

Bad acting. Bad cgi. Dumb characters. I think it's mostly done on purpose though. Actually a semi-fun bad movie.

• Dale Hutchinson👌: The Crazy Maine Atheist

★★½ Added by Dale Hutchinson👌: The Crazy Maine Atheist

My Favorite Shark Movie!!
    if that Statement Holds any weight

• Lawrielle

½ Watched by Lawrielle 31 Aug, 2014

Why. Just... why.

• kroat

Watched by kroat 18 Jul, 2014

-"Are you serious right now?"
    -"Like a heart attack or a shark attack."

It's bad, very-very bad, but Corin Nemec is brilliant, he stole the show. The best name for an actor: Edgar Allen Poe IV.