• Secron7

½ Added by Secron7

Sharks that travel through sand and attack beach goers? OK, I can live with that. Brooks Hogan as a scientist. That's just ridiculous.

• Caleb Cabrera

½ Added by Caleb Cabrera

0/5

5 Star deduction for making Brooke Hogan the smartest person in the movie.

• Isaac von Schmitt

Watched by Isaac von Schmitt 29 Apr, 2015

The funniest thing that happened in this movie was when it panned over a MacBook and there was masking tape covering the Apple logo. This movie is bad, and its not even in a "so bad it's good" way. Its just boring. There is way too many filler scenes that don't add anything to the film.

There was a joke in the film about Roger Corman, and I was thinking to myself, "I *wish* Roger Corman had something to do with this. Then it would actually have been entertaining."

• Silent J

Watched by Silent J 20 Jan, 2015 2

When I willingly watch movies like these, I have to question whether or not I actually love myself as much as I thought I did.

If I really loved myself, why would I put myself through shit like this?

Sharks...swimming...under...sand...

I should've known better.

I don't know what I expected.

I must not love myself.

• maskull

★★½ Watched by maskull 01 Jan, 2015

Second best role Corky Nemec has ever been in! Brooke Hogan is bad as usual. I liked the design of the shark. I actually laughed a few times at the intentional humour. I actually laughed a few times at the unintentional humour. Z-Grade Quint shows up. Jeez, that's Briana Evigan's sister???? Lots of dumb shark movie references.

Bad acting. Bad cgi. Dumb characters. I think it's mostly done on purpose though. Actually a semi-fun bad movie.

• ♣Dale‼!👌😈: I Watch A Lot of Monster Movies

★★½ Added by ♣Dale‼!👌😈: I Watch A Lot of Monster Movies

My Favorite Shark Movie!!
    if that Statement Holds any weight

• Lawrielle

½ Watched by Lawrielle 31 Aug, 2014

Why. Just... why.

• kroat

Watched by kroat 18 Jul, 2014

-"Are you serious right now?"
    -"Like a heart attack or a shark attack."

It's bad, very-very bad, but Corin Nemec is brilliant, he stole the show. The best name for an actor: Edgar Allen Poe IV.

• arbuio

½ Watched by arbuio 16 Apr, 2014

bufff

• Scott Audetat

★½ Watched by Scott Audetat 28 Feb, 2014

That poster was better than anything in the actual film. It is slightly entertaining, but just awful on a critical level.

Just bad acting across the board. No one, not even Holden who is far better than that, comes off any good.

The story rips off JAWS so many times, as well as a certain scene from DEEP BLUE SEA.

The effects are just awful.

This is a skip at all costs film, unless.maybe you think Brooke Hogan is cute and want to see her try to act.

• Paul Berkeley

Watched by Paul Berkeley 22 Feb, 2014

Along the same vein as Sharknado but not as funny.A few funny lines not sure if they were intended but mostly bad acting. I see by Corins list he pretty much makes these kind of low budget movies nowadays.

• James Clark

★★½ Watched by James Clark 26 Aug, 2013

When a small beach resort is terrorised by a group of prehistoric sharks that have the ability to use the sand as if it was water, it is up to the local Police Chief and a scientist to save the day.

We all are aware that SyFy Channel makes it's own movies featuring mutant creatures gone wild, and we are also aware of how bad they are. But they must have a group of fans, as they keep getting made.…