• Maggie Parker

★★★★½ Watched by Maggie Parker 01 Nov, 2014

HOLY CUSS

• oneinfinity

½ Watched by oneinfinity 12 Jul, 2015

100% stupid. Please delete from the film database before we make contact with another intelligent species.

• Jay Arellano

★★★★½ Watched by Jay Arellano 12 Jul, 2015

Good movie one of my favorites from back when I was a teen.

• Dion Wyn

★★★★ Rewatched by Dion Wyn 06 Jul, 2015 1

The film that re-started the entire torture sub-genre of horror films. One of the best horror films to ever grace the cinema in all of its existence, Saw creeps up unexpectedly and really gets to you when you're least expecting it. Saw completely blow my mind and become one of my favorite horrors. The ending alone makes it an instant classic!

• LucidDreams

★★★★★ Rewatched by LucidDreams 07 Jul, 2015

Saw is Beautifully twisted, brutal and gory in all the right ways. This movie represents everything that is right in horror movies. This is not your average blood and guts horror film with no storyline. Leigh Whannell's masterfully written screenplay takes you through this suspenseful game of life and death. Allowing you to collect small pieces of information but only enough to leave you feeling confused and searching for that next hint that could come at any second. The mixture…

• panvaneer

★★½ Watched by panvaneer 05 Jul, 2015

A facile gruesome work.

• Matthew Sigur

½ Added by Matthew Sigur

You ever eat a piece of supreme pizza, then have uncontrollable gas?

I mean, just the worst gas. And it stinks! Like, wooo eee, I'm re-eating what I just ate.

Oh, did I gross you out?

Well, I'd rather do what I just wrote than ever watch this silly fucking movie ever again.

• Leticia

★★★★★ Rewatched by Leticia 01 Jul, 2015

11 years later, still as fucking good

• DanStew

★★★★ Watched by DanStew 30 Jun, 2015

What a conceptually electrifying film. Some dodgy acting from Elwes and the lack of some stylistic stability (as a result of a low budget) are the only complaints I have. Can't wait to see where they take the mythology from here.

• meme creep

★★★½ Watched by meme creep 29 Jun, 2015

When the movie started I thought Adam was an ass. Continuing the movie he was still the character I wanted to kill. He got on my nerves with his pretentious white boy ass, but I could still see the gay within. Nearing the end of this film Adam became became my favourite character. (much like Linda in The Evil Dead) Larry started making making me want to punch him in the face, while I could relate to Adam. Overall I thought this was a good movie. 10 saws outta 15 saws.

Larry x Adam 5ever.

• Andrew

★★½ Watched by Andrew 29 Jun, 2015

There's definitely something here, but all of the intrigue that "Saw" sets up is undermined by the unconvincing work from its leads and its over-reliance on flashbacks.

• Flo Lieb

Rewatched by Flo Lieb 27 Jun, 2015

Underwhelming in every regard.