• FlickFanatics

★★★★½ Added by FlickFanatics

One of my favorite Wan films. The twist is one of my favorites in any movie I can recall. When I think of twists, I usually think of The Usual Suspects and Saw (as weird as that combo is). Very effective, creative film overall.

• AlexHendry

★★★★ Rewatched by AlexHendry 16 Apr, 2015

Better than I remember, acting really does let it down its even laughable at times.

• Cory

★★★ Rewatched by Cory 13 Apr, 2015

I hadn't seen this since the theatre. Cary Elwes has a terrible scream and the other guy was annoying the hell out of me. Points for giving Danny Glover the chance to act crazy!

• Yumin Ha

★★½ Added by Yumin Ha

yeah its saw

• Matthew Saponar

★★★★★ Rewatched by Matthew Saponar 11 Apr, 2015 2

h k there ive done it now show them2me
    e i leigh whanello zepp
    l l the pig jump scare still fucks me up
    l l saw 5&6 aren't that bad
    o i love film james wan; sweet prince
    m eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee
    z e
    e i hope insidious3 is good
    p
    p this is 795 times better than furoisu se7en

• Carl

★★★ Watched by Carl 09 Apr, 2015

better than I though it would be

• JaySalahi

★★★★ Rewatched by JaySalahi 07 Apr, 2015

B+ (88)

• Tate

★★★★ Watched by Tate 06 Apr, 2015

An inventive and suspenseful horror film that manages to stay fresh all throughout the movie as we, the audience, learn more and more backstory. Despite this, it has some downfalls when it comes to the acting and the use or rather misuse of the shaky cam technique. However, the ending may rank in one of the most surprising and interesting endings I have ever watched.

• William Mahaffey

Added by William Mahaffey

Unintentionally hilarious.

• DataAngel Ferdinand

★★½ Rewatched by DataAngel Ferdinand 05 Apr, 2015

There may be something wrong with me. I don't find this scary, disturbing, or all that gory. It's actually kind of dull.

• Victor Krause

★★★★★ Watched by Victor Krause 03 Apr, 2015

James Wan is a guy that I often forget about when I'm thinking of directors I love, but I do believe that he is an uncommon talent. Between this and The Conjuring (Insidious to a lesser extent, and I even love Dead Silence), he has proven that he can command the visceral horror experience like few others working today (please inform me if there are others; I'm very interested). The creative team of Wan and writer Leigh Whannell is one…

• Matthew Bailey

Added by Matthew Bailey

On a first date, this girl I barely knew rented Saw and Hostel for us to watch together over at my place.

Now, some would say perfect scenario.

I said, "what the Hell is wrong with this chick!"

Politely walked her to the door, said goodnight and dead bolted that door.

No second date.

Still a little freaked out by it all.