• Jeane Chisholm

Watched by Jeane Chisholm 20 Dec, 2014

Diga "olá" para o meu amiguinho!

• Kim Jung-Un

★★★★½ Added by Kim Jung-Un

I base my governing policies off this movie. Its mad tight.

• Dave Live

★★★★ Added by Dave Live

You can't hate Tony Montana!

• Alex A

★★★★★ Added by Alex A 2

Scarface has been a polarizing affair ever since it's release, but it's one of my all time favorites nonetheless. More than just three hours of violence, profanity and drug use like many believe, Scarface places commentary on American capitalism, the advantages/disadvantages of greed, and a socially disadvantaged immigrant's perspective of capturing The American Dream. Scarface has memorable characters, a fantastic musical score, bravura performances, a strong story and lead from Al Pacino, and an undeniably ambitious, colorful style.

• Ed Rawlings

★★★★★ Added by Ed Rawlings

My favorite Al Pacino film. The film is so compelling and easy to watch again and again and again. This movie allows the audience to get a sense of the gritty realism and brutality of crime. The descent of Tony Montana in savagery is a sensation to watch.

• Carmen Lucia Vilchez

★★★★ Watched by Carmen Lucia Vilchez 12 Dec, 2014

it's a great classic film full of great performances. My only small issue is that I don't think it had to be that long. There were some parts that just weren't needed in my opinion.

• pillole di cinema

★★★★½ Rewatched by pillole di cinema 17 Feb, 2014

Soldi a palate, donne divine e potere: Scarface ha tutto, meno quello che vuole veramente. Epico, edipico ed epocale come le vere tragedie.

• lantio

★★★★½ Watched by lantio 07 Dec, 2014

Brian DePalma's classic crime drama is awesome. It is essentially a character study of cuban immigrant Tony Montoya and his rise and fall in the world of drugs. Well shot and always interesting, Scarface deserves it's acclaimed status and for me deserves a 4.5/5.

• Adam Theeye Pittman

★★★★★ Added by Adam Theeye Pittman

First reviewed 2011

My review -- this film is now on DVD and now on Blu-Ray, this film was released in cinema’s 9th December 1983, budget $25 million, return from box office $65,884,703, which I think for the time frame i.e. 1980s was a great return. Now it is time for me tell [my readers] this film deals with many adult subjects and has many aggressive scenes, so this film may not be for every member of your family, that…

• nickgraz95

Added by nickgraz95

9.5/10 a classic

• Leo Schiller

★★★★ Watched by Leo Schiller 12 Nov, 2014

Solid.

• Fernando García

★★★★ Watched by Fernando García 28 Nov, 2014

Joder, es Tony Montana, pero joder, se hace larga eh.