• Kevin Falk

★★★★★ Added by Kevin Falk

I was planning on watching this movie later on In my classic movie reviews but I found out today that it's Al Pacino's birthday so with no choice I had to watch this movie. I have been wanting to watch this for the longest time and now I can finally review the 1983 Biographical Crime Drama Classic Scarface. and after watching It This movie is amazing!! Everything about this movie Is a masterpiece!! And this is by far one of…

• Ally Berry

★★★★ Added by Ally Berry

Don't fuck with this movie.

• Steven Santos

★★★ Rewatched by Steven Santos 20 Apr, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

"Scarface" is not a good film. If the intention was to do a serious portrait of the rise and fall of a Cuban drug kingpin, this movie is a cartoon, a borderline camp classic of overheated direction, writing and acting. It makes half-assed attempts to tie the political turmoil of Cuba with the Cuban criminals who made it to the United States. Every goddamned thing about this movie is spelled with big block letters, literally when a blimp floats across…

• Reed Gill

★★★★★ Watched by Reed Gill 19 Apr, 2015

I never should have put this off, I wanna watch it again already.

• Marius

Watched by Marius 19 Apr, 2015

Meh.

• franyeon

★★★★★ Added by franyeon

Scarface is a classic. Al Pacino being Tony Montana, a man who arrives from Cuba to the USA searching for oportunities. He founds them, but in the illegal business of the drugs. A movie with scenes you'll never forget, action; fear; emotions. A must watch.

• Gvas

★★★ Rewatched by Gvas 10 Apr, 2015

Brian De Palma elevates an abysmal, full of exposition and superficial politics screenplay by Oliver Stone into a pop art filmic installation, combining kitsch costumes and sets with Moroder 's electronic score and making full use of a Pacino on steroids. Pacino's Tony Montana is one of the weirdest performances in cinematic history, one that you admire and loathe almost simultaneously.

"Scarface" is undoubtedly rewatchable, but if you're searching for a masterful De Palma/Pacino collaboration, look no further than "Carlito's Way".

• Darrell Tuffs

★★★ Watched by Darrell Tuffs 09 Apr, 2015

The film felt somewhat disjointed and disconnected. Its style is wonderfully brave and bold, but the tones it attempts to strike are often too conflicting to cope within its fairly familiar narritive.

• Ace Gunner

★★★★★ Added by Ace Gunner

Say hello to my little friend Guns coke and excitement what more can you want ?

• BUNNER2015

★★★★★ Added by BUNNER2015

Got to see it, at least once

• Gaydn Deceased

Added by Gaydn Deceased

Lighten up, it's a satire.

that intro theme tho B)

• Jay Short

★★★½ Rewatched by Jay Short 05 Apr, 2015

Relentlessly enjoyable with every viewing, this satiral take on greed, wealth, power and money falls flat in a few areas...however this is still the quintessential popcorn movie.