• Shibs

★★★★★ Watched by Shibs 20 Nov, 2015

Obra de arte.

Filmasso, até então o melhor filme que eu assisti no ano, entendi finalmente por que o espanto das pessoas quando eu dizia que ainda não tinha visto esse filme, filme apesar de longo muito bem montado, do começo até o meio parece um filme normal, depois as coisas começam a mudar e o filme assume uma trama muito bem montada, com atuação primorosa do Al Pacino, a fotografia é muito boa e as cores usadas são muito…

• vinylcollector

★★★ Added by vinylcollector

I'm back and forth about how much I like this film.

• Anders Devine

★★★ Added by Anders Devine

It isn't THAT great.

• Cedric B

★★★ Watched by Cedric B 14 Nov, 2015

If you're feeling skeptical about De Palma's X rated gangster film, go watch the first scene then either confirm your suspicion or carry on with the film. I think the opening scene is the best part of the movie, and a very different way of introducing the main character intimately. The scene begins with Al Pacino surrounded by many feds standing in intimidation, Al Pacino looking upward, sizing them up. Gradually, as tensions rise--a common recurrence with Pacino's character--some of…

• Noronen

★★★★★ Rewatched by Noronen 15 Nov, 2015

Push it to the limit.

• Alice Souza

★★★★★ Watched by Alice Souza 13 Nov, 2015

"What you lookin' at? You all a bunch of fuckin' assholes. You know why? You don't have the guts to be what you wanna be? You need people like me. You need people like me so you can point your fuckin' fingers and say, "That's the bad guy." So... what that make you? Good? You're not good. You just know how to hide, how to lie. Me, I don't have that problem. Me, I always tell the truth. Even when…

• Gnske

★★★★★ Watched by Gnske 10 Nov, 2015

Superb in all facets, a cast where even the most minor roles are well performed, a story that ebbs and flows and an atmosphere that's as comfy as a pizza taking a nap.

Doesn't get any better

• alexismastan

★★★★★ Added by alexismastan

al pacino is a legend

• Jens

★★★★★ Watched by Jens 15 Jan, 2005

was soll man groß dazu sagen, ein kleiner möchtegerngangster fängt mit kleinen aufträgen, arbeitet sich hoch, schnappt sich die ische von ex-chef und knallt sich koks in die birne. macht ne menge asche und kauft sich n schmuckes haus.

• johnirwin

★★★½ Watched by johnirwin 11 Nov, 2015

I don't have too much to say about this one.

An impressive, wildly over-the-top gangster epic. Stylish and well-acted, and mostly engaging throughout its lengthy three hours.

Al Pacino's performance is insanely committed and iconic for a reason, but he's playing a cartoon. There is none of the shading of Michael Corleone here. Once he's diving nose-first into little mountains of cocaine and screaming "say hello to my little friend" it seals the deal. Yet in their own sleazy, ridiculous way, his performance and Scarface as a whole undeniably work. It's exciting, it has impact, and I doubt I'll forget about it anytime soon.

• Wen

★★★★★ Added by Wen

I'd choose this over a mob movie any day boo

• Niva

★★★½ Watched by Niva 08 Nov, 2015 3

por que voce contrataria o guarda costas do cara que acabou de matar?