• Pedro White

★★★★½ Watched by Pedro White 30 Jul, 2015

One of the best action movies that I've seen, the last scene was epic!

• Anton Bergstrom

★★★★ Rewatched by Anton Bergstrom 13 Jun, 2015

An undeniable cinematic landmark and cultural touchstone, but it’s probably not the great movie I used to think it was.

• Sergey Dranov

★★★★★ Added by Sergey Dranov

The best gangster film ever!

• Jeffery Middleton

★★★★ Watched by Jeffery Middleton 24 Jul, 2015

it's impossible to hate this movie. it's an incredible representation of the rise and fall of a drug lord. great filming & directing, amazing acting, and a superb story. it does drag on a bit at times but that doesn't detract from the final product. there's a reason this is a classic.

• BeachesandCream

★★★★ Added by BeachesandCream

it's over the top, but it's miami so it's real

• Paul Phoenix

★★★★ Watched by Paul Phoenix 24 Jul, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

Scarface... is not a fun movie. Any gangster wannabe who fashions himself as Tony Montana is fooling himself. But as flawed as he is, Tony is a fairly relatable guy. He's hot-headed, egoistical, and worst of all, he's honest. Honesty doesn't make for a good trait in the mafia business, as Pacino's counterpart in The Godfather will tell you in the third movie, "Never let anyone know what you are thinking." Maybe Don Corleone's watched Scarface back in '83 and…

• t2kickassjedi

★★★★½ Added by t2kickassjedi

Scarface is a very cool gangster film. It has memorable lines and Al Pacino is great but some parts are slow and dull.

• Eric_Novello

★★★½ Watched by Eric_Novello 20 Jul, 2015

É um clássico. Com grandes momentos. Atuação incrível.
    Mas envelheceu mal. Os cortes, a música, os closes. Parece tudo meio desconexo da força dos personagens e da trajetória do Montana.

• Chris Allred

★★★ Added by Chris Allred

Stylish direction, memorable character and performance by Al Pacino. Everything else? Meh.

• blurise

★★★★★ Added by blurise

My cousin suggested this movie to me and I really loved it. I never thought that old movies such as this (yup, I consider 1983 as being old) could be so awesome, but I was sOoOO wrong. I also wanna watch more movies starring Al Pacino because he is a great actor.

• panvaneer

★★★½ Watched by panvaneer 19 Jul, 2015

Even if the protagonist seems to be unthinkingly stupid the broad strokes of this gaudy polemic on American greed stay in your mind for some time.

• Yagi