• Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

★★★★ Added by Ryan Abbott's Movie Reviews

What I got say about "Secretariat" is that it's a movie about a miracle being born! The performance in this movie are phenomenal. "Diane Lane gives such a priceless performance!" The directing by Randall Wallace is outstanding. The screenplay by Mike Rich is great. And the score in this movie I personally love this score in this movie. "I'm raving that "Secretariat" is a movie that you will just jump for joy! It's such a inspiring film!"

• Dave Mello

★★ Added by Dave Mello

Unlike the horse, this is one slow movie.

• Dalton Henderson

★★★½ Added by Dalton Henderson

Not too cliché, entertaining from beginning to end, and freaking John Malkovich is awesome.

• Owen Greenwell

★★★½ Watched by Owen Greenwell 28 May, 2011

Enjoyable, straight forward, sports/against the odds story.

• Joshua Kazemi

★★★★ Added by Joshua Kazemi

Secretariat is what all movies should be at their core: A good story. The film is sweet and heartwarming with pinches of humor and the strength of the human spirit. You'll know the film has you when you can no longer fight the overwhelming urge to shout "Go Big Red!" at the top of your lungs.

• Jason Bally

★★★½ Added by Jason Bally

This could have been a real yawner, but it wasn't at all. A great cast delivers an entertaining movie. Oh, I don't care what bad wig you want to put on Diane Lane, she's still gorgeous.

• Mathew Buck

★★ Watched by Mathew Buck 15 Nov, 2015

Randall Wallace (best known as the writer of Braveheart) helms this Disney true story horse-racing drama, that's family-friendly in the fact it's completely inoffensive, but will absolutely bore the little ones rigid, and likely many adults too. I want to like Diane Lane in this more, as a woman who is not content to be a housewife and stands up in a male-dominated world while dealing with the grief of her parents, but all her dialogue in this film is…

• kaity

Added by kaity

my cousin and i saw this when we were 10 or 11. we asked my uncle to let us leave and he said no

• Dan Slevin

★★★★ Rewatched by Dan Slevin 13 Aug, 2015

I love this film and I don't care who knows it.

• Andrew Willis

★★ Watched by Andrew Willis 15 Oct, 2010

I took the kiddos to the theater this weekend. At first glance it appeared that there was nothing new out this week and surely nothing as eye catching as last weeks The Social Network and Let Me In. I wasn't entirely right, but I wasn't entirely wrong either.

Secretariat is based on the true story of the last horse to win the triple crown and the family that raised him. The movie starts off as pretentious as it is preachy.…

• Woefully Esoteric

★★★ Watched by Woefully Esoteric 26 Apr, 2015

Disney fare.

• awise7

★★★★★ Added by awise7

This movie broke my heart, and changed the way I look at things. I loved it but cannot, for some unfathomable reason, put into words my true feelings for this movie.