• Bruno Viana

★★★½ Watched by Bruno Viana 01 May, 2016

This guy was a great sportsman and a great man. He won FOUR times, and not three as they say. Let's be honest here!
    Prost sucks (only 3 wins for him, as I see it) and the other french guy is just despicable.

As a documentary this is a cool piece, it's never boring. It gets a little bit too sentimental in the end, but that race was kind of cursed, and it was quite tragic.

Also I realized that…

• Frwell

★★★★½ Watched by Frwell 28 Apr, 2016

Why do we need fiction again ?

• Steve P

★★★★★ Watched by Steve P 13 Apr, 2016

I was so emotionally choked up by the end of the film. An incredibly powerful final thirty minutes. If it was fiction you'd say the ending was way too telegraphed. As it's real life it just makes it even sadder.

A truly outstanding documentary film.

• Ian O'Gorman

★★★★★ Watched by Ian O'Gorman 10 Apr, 2016

Remarkable

• Charlie Walker

★★★★★ Rewatched by Charlie Walker 09 Apr, 2016

I cried when I saw this in the theatre back in 2010, I cried again watching it tonight. This is a documentary that absolutely takes hold of your emotions and doesn't let go, it's so well done that at times you forget it's a documentary.

I could talk about Senna and Formula 1 for hours, but I won't, I'll just urge you to watch this, I will say one thing, the thud followed by the utter silence you here when Roland Ratzenberger's car hits the wall is a sound that I will never forget.

• Elycopter

★★★★½ Watched by Elycopter 29 Mar, 2016

I've never Senna documentary like it

• tniehoff

★★★★★ Added by tniehoff

Riveting. F1 is cool enough, but add in amazing storytelling and some tastefully added drama and you get something special

• derpzerplin

★★★★★ Watched by derpzerplin 16 Mar, 2016

Like many others, I was blown away by this documentary, despite not having a particular penchant for Formula 1 (or most motorsports, generally speaking). I've been drawn to cars of all kinds for nearly my entire life, but the appeal of racing largely eluded me. I knew who Ayrton Senna was, but knew very little of his life and achievements. But by the end of this film, deftly woven together with archival footage, I was completely captivated. I knew how…

• marundell

★★★★½ Rewatched by marundell 15 Mar, 2016

An A Grade documentary about an A Grade subject. If only every documentary was this enthralling.

• Dante Hemingway

★★★★ Watched by Dante Hemingway 13 Mar, 2016

Most honest, honorary tribute to someone who profoundly inspired the world and F1 history. Senna was an unsung hero.

I'm not a racing fan but this documentary is highly recommended for people of all ages and both sexes.

• emanuelespies

★★★★½ Watched by emanuelespies 05 Mar, 2016

- PUTA QUE PARIU! EU NÃO ACREDITO!!

There is something about hear Brazilian National Anthem in a podium that makes me so thrilled.

Such a powerful documentary, impossible not be filled with emotions watching it.

• secludix

★★★ Added by secludix

(6/10 is "Good")
    Senna is, first and foremost, a very accurate and detailed look at the man's life. But it also conveniently happens to be thrilling.