• Fernando Iriarte

★★★★ Watched by Fernando Iriarte 17 Apr, 2014

Vista con Olga Helena a través de Netfilx a las 10:00pm. Jueves santo.

• Cityzen Kano

★★★½ Watched by Cityzen Kano 10 Apr, 2014 5

Everyone has their golden age for their particular sport and Formula 1 is no different in that regard. Growing up it was something that I became attached to, particularly on lazy Sunday afternoons when the races were still shown on free TV. As a growing teen in the late 80's to early 90's, this period was my Golden Age, a time of Senna, Prost and Mansell (bear with me), McClaren, Williams and Lotus at the top of the tree.

The…

• Bob Hovey

★★★★½ Watched by Bob Hovey 03 Apr, 2014

This bio of the racing career of gifted and beloved Formula One driver Ayrton Senna is as close to perfect as documentaries get. It is objective in tone toward the subject, neither deifying him or appearing overly critical. Footage is all of the period (no contemporary footage of recreated events or talking heads) and voiceovers from friends and relatives are kept to a minimum. It is rich in detail, race footage is spectacular, and though the depiction of the rivalry…

• realrustyhook

★★★½ Watched by realrustyhook 04 Apr, 2014

Ayrton is truly an inspiring human being.

• MrStig

★★★★½ Watched by MrStig 23 Mar, 2014

I was not a huge fan of Ron Howard's racing mano a mano duel Rush. It had some thrilling moments, and some humour, and some tension, but that was all it ever managed: some. It was never fully committed to what it was, never letting go of its existence as a film and simply going with the high speeds. It almost seemed content in that fact, showing us the duel between drivers but never really backing it up with real…

• Jessica Tabke

★★★½ Watched by Jessica Tabke 22 Mar, 2014

Fantastic documentary! I don't even like racing but it was really quite inspiring seeing this. Such a shame to see what happened to him in the end

• Amber Hoffman

★★★★ Watched by Amber Hoffman 21 Mar, 2014

Magnifico.

• Luke Grima

★★★★★ Rewatched by Luke Grima 21 Mar, 2014

He would've been 54 today and on May 1st it will be the 20th anniversary of his tragic death.

RIP Senna.

• Chris Gomez

★★★★½ Watched by Chris Gomez 20 Jun, 2011

There was a lot of material squeezed into the running time, and it often felt rushed because of that, but I found it a sympathetic and engrossing documentary nonetheless.

• Ivan Obiol

★★★★ Added by Ivan Obiol 1

Magnifico documental que ensalza mas aun el mito de Senna, contando con un ritmo y una sencillez pasmosa desde su rivalidad con Prost hasta como se enfrento a todos para cambiar la formula 1 y como se convirtió en un ídolo de masas en su país.

• Luke MacKenzie

★★★½ Watched by Luke MacKenzie 21 Feb, 2014 1

I'm not a fan of F1, the only reason I decided to watch Senna is because of how mind blowing Rush was. I really like the fact that, the film is all aw archive footage, there's no talking head interviews or any cutting to a host, it's a very unique documentary. Something I didn't like about it was the lack of Niki Lauda.

This documentary really makes you feel for Senna, and I know nothing about F1 or Senna. I…

• ZlatkoGR

★★★★½ Watched by ZlatkoGR 21 Feb, 2014

"and then he sighed and his body relaxed"

μια από τις μεγαλύτερες αθλητικές ιστορίες και ένα από τα καλύτερα archival footage ντοκιμαντέρ έβερ