• gabigabi4

★★★½ Watched by gabigabi4 06 Nov, 2016

Good :)

• Mauro Porras

½ Watched by Mauro Porras 14 Feb, 2016

Un par de tomas poseen una atractiva Fotografía y Bruce Willis siempre es entretenido de ver. Pero el Guión contiene personajes (y lazos) nunca desarrollados, y la historia nunca es interesante. La Dirección no posee inspiración alguna y sufre de problemas tonales; por momentos quiere marcar un estilo que nunca sostiene. La Fotografía posee serios problemas de color. El Elenco no aporta nada y 50 Cent demuestra que estar frente a la cámara no es suficiente para ser un actor. Por momentos la película causa gracia sin querer hacerlo. Pésimo film.

• Agus Dwi R

★½ Watched by Agus Dwi R 27 Jan, 2016

Bad acting, especially from 50 Cents as main character (?), stupid plot, stupid dialog.
    It would've been better to make this film as a comedy, except it's not.

• Iggyy

★½ Watched by Iggyy 22 Jan, 2016

3.2/10..

• Keith Abt

★½ Added by Keith Abt

Average direct-to-DVD "gangstas vs. mobsters" crime drama set in the Detroit underworld, with Curtis "50 Cent" Jackson as a small time hood out for revenge against his former partner, who screwed him out of his share of a big diamond heist.

The flick has some decent action bits and Bruce Willis has several good scenes as the local mob boss. On the other hand, "50" might know his way around the Thug Life, but he can't act his way out of a paper bag.

• Skele_D

★★½ Watched by Skele_D 20 Dec, 2015

Bruce Willis and Randy Couture are pretty good in this and 50 Cent is alright.

That's all I have to say about this movie.

• Confused Vincent

½ Watched by Confused Vincent 12 Dec, 2015

I can't stand 50 Cent.

• Joe

★★ Watched by Joe 07 Nov, 2015

I'll admit that this wasn't anything special, but I didn't think it was unwatchable either. Its a simple story with 50 cent in the lead. Now a combination of Willis, $0.50 and Philippe sounds like a really terrible idea. It has a few twists here and there to keep the audience from falling asleep. Its the kind of thing you have on in the background while doing laundry.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

Felültetve

• Brendan Edwards

★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 30 Dec, 2014

Very confusing without any real substance and with a rather dusty Bruce Willis in his role and a bad and overacting Ryan Phillipe in his. Not a very memorable film

• Matthew Gehrts

½ Added by Matthew Gehrts

I failed to make it even halfway through the movie; absolutely gut-wrenching.

• Dan

Watched by Dan 12 Jan, 2014 4

Pretty much exactly what I expected.