• Matthew Gehrts

½ Added by Matthew Gehrts

I failed to make it even halfway through the movie; absolutely gut-wrenching.

• Dan

Watched by Dan 12 Jan, 2014 4

Pretty much exactly what I expected.

• Ian Woolstencroft

Watched by Ian Woolstencroft 07 Apr, 2013

Proof that Bruce Willis is the new Michael Caine i.e. he’ll take any job based on the size of the paycheque rather than the quality of the script.

• Tristan Phipps

½ Added by Tristan Phipps

This film is a train wreck.

• Alexander V

★★½ Watched by Alexander V 12 Jul, 2013

Rather unimaginative predictable story about a heist which goes bad after one gang member decides he doesn't want to split the spoils. Clichés all around the clock but still, largely due to the input of Bruce Willis, it is an okay Friday night B-movie.

The 1/2 star is just for Sunny's GTO, which made me dream away wondering how it would be like driving it.

• Tim Zech

★★ Watched by Tim Zech 03 Jul, 2013

Naaa ja... Eher nicht.

• Michael

Added by Michael

Satz mit X – war wohl nix! Das fasst “Set Up” wohl am besten zusammen. Tolle Namen und eine auf dem Papier spannende Geschichte reichen eben nicht aus um einen guten Film zu schaffen. Hat die Story an sich wirklich Potenzial, wird dies einfach total verschenkt. Wo sind die spannenden Momente? Warum gibt es nicht mal einen einzigen “What the fuck?”-Moment? Warum sind die Dialoge so flach?

Mike Gunther, der hier nach “Beatdown” seinen zweiten Langfilm präsentiert hat diesen wirklich…

• Kendry

★★★ Added by Kendry

armas,diamante. accion, jefes, comenzo con buen ritmo luego no se.. no me termino de convencer

• Michael Rose

★½ Added by Michael Rose

"You mean to tell me I paid a dollar for a 50 cent movie?" - my dad after buying this DVD for one dollar and watching it. See, 'cause 50 Cent is in it. My dad's joke was the best thing about watching this movie. My dad is funny. There was this one time he made a joke about a movie - wait, I already told you the joke. I can't remember his other jokes right now. Anyway this isn't a very good movie. I didn't care for it and neither did my mom.

• Bubs

Watched by Bubs 29 Mar, 2012

Näyttävä ryöstökeikka menee kiville kaverin kustessa silimään. Kostoretkellä selviää syyt. On aika toteuttaa niiden seuraukset.

Luokatonta selkäänpuukotusta. Bruce Willis on haukannut paskasta palasen.

• PolackJoe

★½ Watched by PolackJoe 27 Dec, 2012

50 cent should stick to being in video games.

This is a very boring "heist gone wrong" movie. Bruce Willis has a few good moments, but most of the time we're stuck watching 50 Cent muddle through his performance.

• Christine Blower

★★★ Watched by Christine Blower 30 Sep, 2012

50 Cents is the main actor in this action film. There are 2 types of Bruce films, ones with him as the main actor, and one with him as a bit part. This is the latter. Still good storyline, and Bruce does his bits brilliantly