• Joe Hastings

★★ Watched by Joe Hastings 07 Nov, 2015

I'll admit that this wasn't anything special, but I didn't think it was unwatchable either. Its a simple story with 50 cent in the lead. Now a combination of Willis, $0.50 and Philippe sounds like a really terrible idea. It has a few twists here and there to keep the audience from falling asleep. Its the kind of thing you have on in the background while doing laundry.

• LillaLili

Added by LillaLili

• Brendan Edwards

★½ Watched by Brendan Edwards 30 Dec, 2014

Very confusing without any real substance and with a rather dusty Bruce Willis in his role and a bad and overacting Ryan Phillipe in his. Not a very memorable film

• Matthew Gehrts

½ Added by Matthew Gehrts

I failed to make it even halfway through the movie; absolutely gut-wrenching.

• Dan

Watched by Dan 12 Jan, 2014 4

Pretty much exactly what I expected.

• Ian Woolstencroft

Watched by Ian Woolstencroft 07 Apr, 2013

Proof that Bruce Willis is the new Michael Caine i.e. he’ll take any job based on the size of the paycheque rather than the quality of the script.

• Tristan Phipps

½ Added by Tristan Phipps

This film is a train wreck.

• Alexander V

★★½ Watched by Alexander V 12 Jul, 2013

Rather unimaginative predictable story about a heist which goes bad after one gang member decides he doesn't want to split the spoils. Clichés all around the clock but still, largely due to the input of Bruce Willis, it is an okay Friday night B-movie.

The 1/2 star is just for Sunny's GTO, which made me dream away wondering how it would be like driving it.

• Tim Zech

★★ Watched by Tim Zech 03 Jul, 2013

Naaa ja... Eher nicht.

• Michael

Added by Michael

Satz mit X – war wohl nix! Das fasst “Set Up” wohl am besten zusammen. Tolle Namen und eine auf dem Papier spannende Geschichte reichen eben nicht aus um einen guten Film zu schaffen. Hat die Story an sich wirklich Potenzial, wird dies einfach total verschenkt. Wo sind die spannenden Momente? Warum gibt es nicht mal einen einzigen “What the fuck?”-Moment? Warum sind die Dialoge so flach?

Mike Gunther, der hier nach “Beatdown” seinen zweiten Langfilm präsentiert hat diesen wirklich…

• Kendry

★★★ Added by Kendry

armas,diamante. accion, jefes, comenzo con buen ritmo luego no se.. no me termino de convencer

• Michael Rose

★½ Added by Michael Rose

"You mean to tell me I paid a dollar for a 50 cent movie?" - my dad after buying this DVD for one dollar and watching it. See, 'cause 50 Cent is in it. My dad's joke was the best thing about watching this movie. My dad is funny. There was this one time he made a joke about a movie - wait, I already told you the joke. I can't remember his other jokes right now. Anyway this isn't a very good movie. I didn't care for it and neither did my mom.