• Elias Elias

★★★★★ Added by Elias Elias

Just the acting by Kingsley…

• Matt Suppes

★★★★★ Watched by Matt Suppes 17 Apr, 2014

In preparation for Under the Skin, I might as well watch one of Jonathan Glazer's other movies. And of course, it's like it was made specifically for me. And everyone else who want a movie that's mostly Ben Kingsley, Ray Winstone, and Ian McShane looking dour and saying "fuck" and "shit" and "cunt" a lot. It's wonderful.

• Driver

★★★★★ Rewatched by Driver 09 Mar, 2014

"Oh, yeah. Bloody hell. I'm sweating in here. Roasting. Boiling. Baking. Sweltering. It's like a sauna. Furnace. You can fry an egg on my stomach. Ohh, who wouldn't lap this up? It's ridiculous. Tremendous. Fantastic. Fan-dabby-dozy-tastic." - Gal Dove

If you're looking for your seedy Cockney gangster thriller with distinctly arthouse sensibilities, look no further than Jonathan Glazer's Sexy Beast: a slick, stylish 89 minutes of subversive performances and startling narrative structure.

Taking beats from Guy Ritchie's first two films,…

• Noronen

★★★★★ Added by Noronen

A personal favorite. Endlessly entertaining and re-watchable.

• Steve Dickson

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 28 Nov, 2013

ITS FUC%^NG MAGIC YOU CU*T

• Fish_Pickle

★★★★★ Added by Fish_Pickle

Yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes yes.
    'You made me look a right cunt'!

Best British film in years!!!

Brilliant!!

I watch it at least 7 times a year for past 10 years.

• Alexander Jenson

★★★★★ Watched by Alexander Jenson 12 Nov, 2013

I know a lot went over my head, but that doesn't mean I didn't love it.

• Alan2112

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alan2112 08 Sep, 2013

Great UK Film. Fab Acting. A drama. A Heist Picture. The best damn Ben Kingsley role. See It.

• Bram Bramsky

★★★★★ Watched by Bram Bramsky 01 Sep, 2013

TIFF Prep #1 - About as close to a perfect and complete film as you can get. The story is very simple and gets to it briskly, allowing the performances shine through. The supporting characters are something to marvel at with Ian McShane and Ben Kingsley. They communicate only with long stares to get they're terrifying point across.

I was just really pleasantly surprised by how fun the movie was. Ben Kingsley was just amazingly crazy. I love that the…

• Grooveman

★★★★★ Rewatched by Grooveman 31 Aug, 2013 2

"Why are you swearing? I'm not swearing."

This film is perfection.

• Blots

★★★★★ Rewatched by Blots 28 Aug, 2013

‘Sexy Beast’ is a top drawer example of what filmmaking is, to me. It nails a balance of allegory and ambiguity. Scenes unfold in completely unique, iconic ways because they must. Dialogue is music. Images arrest. There is a ferocity and passion in every moment. The story is simple, but the tone/mood/emotion within it resonate for miles.

• Alfie Saxby

★★★★★ Rewatched by Alfie Saxby 13 Aug, 2013

I watched this movie a while ago. Dont ask why I didnt log it on here, just never got round to doing it. I then forgot about it.

The first thing I like abo- fuck it. I'll finish this reveiw later, after I piss.