• Alex Miller

★★★★★ Added by Alex Miller

A vicious neo noir that pulses like a cracked-out Energizer Bunny.

• jcal

★★★★★ Added by jcal

Feel good, non sentimental crime film that flips the heist genre on it's head.

People say, "Don't you miss it, Gal?" I say, "What, England? Nah. Fucking place. It's a dump. Don't make me laugh. Grey, grimy, sooty. What a shit hole. What a toilet. Every cunt with a long face shuffling about, moaning, all worried. No thanks, not for me." They say, "What's it like, then, Spain?" And I'll say, "It's hot. Hot. Oh, it's fucking hot. Too hot? Not for me, I love it."

• Andrew Baek

★★★★★ Watched by Andrew Baek 29 Dec, 2015

I wonder if Ralph Fiennes watched and re-watched Ben Kingsley in this film while preparing for "In Bruges". Their inflections, mannerisms, and evocations of terrors are practically identical.

Btw I need to sit through more British cinema so that I won't need bloody subtitles to understand what the bloody hell everyone is saying. This is not the first time.

• Samuel

★★★★★ Watched by Samuel 21 Dec, 2015

Glazer pls make movies more often.

• Juan Bacaro

★★★★★ Rewatched by Juan Bacaro 19 Dec, 2015 2

Masterpis. Merece más popularidad. Brillante film. Brillate cámara. Brillantes actuaciones. Innovadora, sorpresiva y divertidísima película sobre mafiosos.

Gran guión, enorme OST y una de las mejores actuaciones de Ben Kingsley en toda su vida.

• Steve Rogers

★★★★★ Rewatched by Steve Rogers 30 Nov, 2015

This movie is fantastic and frightening! Don Logan (Ben Kingsley) is the ultimate in scary bad real gangster).

Hard to believe it's Jonathan Glazer's debut - this is a thrill ride with class and style. Listen to the soundtrack!

• Big Tim

★★★★★ Rewatched by Big Tim 25 Nov, 2015

Ruthless, stylish, suspenseful, cool. It still crackles with a fiery energy every time I watch it and it's great for a bit of fun when you're in the mood for something short, sweet and to-the-point.

• Aaron Allard

★★★★★ Rewatched by Aaron Allard 05 Nov, 2015

'If there's a will and there is a fucking will, there's a way.'

I give this film the Oscar for tannest Winston!

Also, it just fucking kicks ass...style, script, the sheer force of Kingsley! It has everything you need to knock your block off!

• Alex Kolpan

★★★★★ Watched by Alex Kolpan 20 Oct, 2015

The best gangster thriller I've ever seen. Jonathan Glazer, please don't take another ten years to drop a movie.

• Michael Bishay

★★★★★ Watched by Michael Bishay 27 Jul, 2015

No. No no no no no no no no no! No! No no no no no no no no no no no no no! No!

• Derek Diercksmeier

★★★★★ Watched by Derek Diercksmeier 25 Jul, 2015 3

Fucking fantastic. British gangsters as done by an artist with Under The Skin in the back of his mind. All of the performances here are absolutely superb. Ray Winstone is riveting. Ben Kingsley is explosive. Amanda Redman captivated me. Sexy Beast combines the various pleasures of your typical British gangster film with the visionary style of Jonathan Glazer. It's one of the most accomplished debuts we'll ever see.

• Kevin Shields

★★★★★ Rewatched by Kevin Shields 10 Feb, 2015

One of the best films ever made. Intense, very funny and very intelligent. It's the perfect script and dialogue accompanied by some amazing a stylish filming techniques. Ben Kingsley is at his career best here I think, he should have won the Oscar for best supporting actor. Outstanding. This is a film-school rolled into about 88 mins that can teach you all about pacing, writing, acting, directing and cinematography. My highest recommendation.