• Marconne Sousa

★★★★★ Added by Marconne Sousa

Quiromania e questões existenciais

• Brandon Hart

★★★★★ Watched by Brandon Hart 29 Aug, 2014

Prepare for the worst review you'll ever read in your life:

Steve McQueen should not be ashamed for Shame.

With a NAME like Shame, how could this film be LAME? I'd like to MAIM those who say it's LAME, SHAME on them. This film takes AIM at sex addiction, and I'd CLAIM that it portrays the consequences realistically. How it can set lives AFLAME, how it can depress victims because they BLAME themselves. Emotions run high, and people get hurt. It's not TAME.

Allow me to EXCLAIM that I love Shame! It's really fucking great, it deserves its ACCLAIM.

• Funnyguy

★★★★½ Watched by Funnyguy 30 Aug, 2014 1

Shame - brothers, sisters, the Norwegian people, the American people, the Chinese people, the general population of the world, the dogs of the world, both literally and figuratively, the cats in the world, the whole fucking world – really.

I don't hope I come across as pretentious. Anyhow, I don't know how the hell I'm going to start this review, and I wanted to avoid the good old reviewing cliché stating that I "don't know where start this review" while…

• Fredrik Sellevold

Added by Fredrik Sellevold

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Abrahan Faiz

★★★ Added by Abrahan Faiz

"No somos malas personas. Sólo venimos de un mal lugar"

El mensaje es claro, la dirección de fotografía me gustó bastante y el "qué" o el "quién" de los personajes está muy bien desarrollado, pero siento que le faltó más describir el "por qué" de ellos.
    Sin embargo, buena película!

• Nelli Kähärä

★★★★ Watched by Nelli Kähärä 27 Aug, 2014

Hyvin vähäeleinen ja oikeastaan aika haikea elokuva. En osannut yhtään odottaa tällaista, mutta lopputulos on tarkkaan mietitty. Tarina ei ole itsessään kovin monimutkainen tai mitenkään mullistava, mutta tapa jolla se kerrotaan on kaunis. Tässä elokuvassa on jotain hyvin inhimillistä.

• radiomanhead

★★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Dura, incomoda, extremadamente bien dirigida (tiene un par de escenas de obra maestra) y con actuaciones transparentes y honestas, me parece que flojea de vez en cuando pero es un peliculón como la copa de un pino.

• ernoons

★★★★★ Rewatched by ernoons 24 Aug, 2014

i don't feel any shame for rewatching this for the 3rd time.

• J V

★★★★★ Added by J V

I remember getting very horny watching this, which is always what I expect in a good flick. #clitflick
    I think everyone that has ever thought about hiring an prostie should watch this film, Fassbender's escort etiquette is on point.

• Viktor Prentovski

★★★ Watched by Viktor Prentovski 17 Aug, 2014 1

Shame is not for me. I don't really know why I watched it, but I did. The direction was great, the camerawork excellent. The acting was great too. And the music, and the way that director Steve McQueen used it, in scenes with inaudible dialogue was amazing. I really admire his work, and I will probably revisit this sometime in the future.

• Tiago Massoni

★★★★½ Watched by Tiago Massoni 17 Aug, 2014

Godammit Great flick. Great directing. Great acting. Sequences btw brother and sister até best.

• Heljar Wilhelmsen

★★★★ Watched by Heljar Wilhelmsen 16 Aug, 2014 2

Driven by a powerful perfomance from Michael Fassbender in the role as Brandon, 'Shame' delivers a monumental portrait of the inner demons torturing a man struggling with an addiction to sex. And, being addicted to sex, can be very well as demolishing to your personal life as being addicted to crack. The unnerving, tense close-ups and the exquisite long-takes that perfectly captures Brandon's meltdown in an gradually detoriating state of agony, sorrow and anger makes way for a haunting portrayal…