• reynasl

★★★★

michael fassbender en esta película es el mejor actor de todos los tiempos, incluso mejor que michael fassbender en cualquier otra

• samer_machine

★★★★½

Sus primeros 10 minutos y su último cuarto de hora, ya merecen de sobra el visionado de esta difícil película.

• Mason

★★★½

i watch this when im feeling shame (lol) about my hypersexuality and honestly its like who do i relate to more, brandon or sissy??????? both

• litten

★★★★★

fuck sex

• Evan Bower

★★★

An interesting detour for McQueen, especially knowing 12 Years would come after. More into it considering this movie's internal struggle versus his other films' very visible, external suffering with ties to important moments in history. Comparing them that way helped reveal what works about McQueen as a filmmaker for me. Even when subjects tie to larger issues, his interest seems to be solely with what can fit in the shot. He lets the camera lens naturally unpack a situation of its historical or social baggage, allows the audience to experience things from the perspective of the protagonist as if he were the very first man.

• andyiesson

7.5

• Alexandra

★★★½

Estoy entre 3.5 y 4. Del 1 al 10 es como un 7.5 en la escala de deprimente. Fassbender siempre se luce :')!

• Frank

★★★★½

I think the first time I watched Shame, I was so focused on Michael Fassbender's perfect body that I left behind the actual meaning of the film. Since I watched it, I knew that I needed to watch it again to understand it better (and because I wanted to see Michael again, to be honest). So, I did, I rewatched it with Alexandra. And yes, I loved it.

Shame is the perfect/hurtful portrait of how an addiction can destroy not…

• Justine Guzman

★★★★

Very cold and very pretty.

• anothergain

★★★

American Pyscho without the murder? Less a story and more of a series of tableaus.

• Patrick Bateman

★★★★★

Michael Fassbender, you sexy bastard.

I don't know if I'll ever be able to re-watch this, but good god it is incredible.

One of the most depressing films I've ever seen.

• Anthea

★★★½

Las palabras fascinante y realista se quedan cortas para describir el profundo análisis que se realiza de la psicología de nuestro atormentado protagonista. Brillante.