• soymould

★★★ Added by soymould

i just...
    ... you gotta be okay with seein the d
    there's so much d

• Hesham Bahaa

★★★★★ Watched by Hesham Bahaa 28 Sep, 2016

Masterpiece

• sharpratings

★★★★★ Watched by sharpratings 04 Jan, 2016

IMDb Ratings: 7.4
    Why: for me best of #MichaelFassbender
    Should: worth it
    My Ratings: 10 - #Masterpiece
    Bonus
    Michael Fassbender performance. Thought provoking topic. Ending seems to have many perspective.

• Alisha Graefe

★★★★ Watched by Alisha Graefe 25 Sep, 2016

I need to know...did Michael Fassbender do all of his own stunts?

• Mark Dekker

★★★★½ Watched by Mark Dekker 25 Sep, 2016

It has been a while since I really saw a film that gave me goosebumps, but this one did it.

Shame is a visceral experience that is made even better by the fantastic use of music. Michael Fassbender gives the performance of his life. Everything from editing to directing to acting is brilliantly done.

I am very hesitant to give this film the full 5 stars because this isn't a film I will be rewatching any time soon, but who knows. Maybe tomorrow I'll feel different...

• Jester851

★★★★ Watched by Jester851 09 Jul, 2015

A very dark, excellently produced story of addiction featuring amazing performances. There was something slightly off about it though. I think I was expecting more. It almost seemed too obvious, like everything I had expected occurred in the film without enough surprises. Oh well, still a great experience.

• Livia

★★★★ Added by Livia

painful and poetic.

• Denholm

★★★½ Watched by Denholm 23 Sep, 2016

Dicks out, brother

• David Antonio Velásquez Leal

★★★★ Watched by David Antonio Velásquez Leal 25 Jul, 2015

Tarde mucho en ver esta película, es un buen film sobre como podemos ser prisioneros de una obsesión. Una excelente actuación de Michael Fassbender.

• Ahmedgouda

Performances: 3/3
    Screenplay: 2/3
    Direction: 2/3

Rating: 8/10

Shame is a story about a man addicted to sex and all the issues he has to face in his personal life because of that. Michael Fassbender gives an excellent performance here and shows us more than we expected to see.