• aaronobrien

★★★★½ Added by aaronobrien

A well directed, disturbing character study with stunning performances from Michael Fassbender and Carrie Mulligan.

• Jonnyboy

★★★★★ Rewatched by Jonnyboy 25 Jan, 2015

Simply beautiful, and I'm not (just) talking about the Fassdong.

• Sarfaraz Abbasi

★★★★ Added by Sarfaraz Abbasi

Filled with outclass performance from Michael Fassbender, Steven McQueen's Shame has succeeded to the extent of being called as one of best movies of 2011. The first 9mins. of movie should keep you with in its gravity. Much of the credit should go to excellent editing, and cinematography, especially conversation between Brandon and Sissy while (watching cartoons). There are several flaws in this movie, and questionable.

• Fabio Arnold

★★★★ Rewatched by Fabio Arnold 23 Jan, 2015

Rewatch.

• Luke McGowan

★★★★ Added by Luke McGowan

Though it contains minimal dialogue, characters and plot, Shame is a perceptive look into sex addiction, bolstered by some great direction from Steve McQueen, a fantastic performance by Carey Mulligan, and a bold, stark and daring lead performance from the incomparable Michael Fassbender.

• David

★★★★★ Rewatched by David 23 Jan, 2015

Te atrapa en la secuencia de introducción y no te suelta hasta más allá de los créditos finales. Y por el camino, te zarandea de lo lindo. Fassbender está espectacular (que sí, siempre está bien, pero éste es el mejor trabajo que yo le haya visto), pero McQueen no está menos brillante; no hay un plano mal escogido en Shame.
    En fin, una de mis películas favoritas de este siglo (y quiero decir con eso, sin pensarlo mucho, de mis 4 o 5 favoritas -top 10 seguro-, no como frase genérica), aunque no sea de las que más haya repetido por que... coño, duele.

• Rita A.

Added by Rita A.

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Patrícia Pinho

★★★★½ Rewatched by Patrícia Pinho 22 Jan, 2015

Michael Fassbender plays a suspiciously good misogynist....I wonder why.

• Aidan Seidman

★★★★★ Added by Aidan Seidman

I finally got around to watching this film and I'm a little mad it took me this long. Needless to say this film is incredible Michael Fassbender gives a performance that should be studied by aspiring actors. A depressingly realistic story line and some amazing cinematography just adds to the overall quality of this film. I can rant and rave about this movie all that I want but I implore you to take some time and watch this masterpiece.

• lina lallana

★★★★★ Added by lina lallana

i cant believe this is the best film ever made thank you jesus for michael fassbender and his glorious third leg

• Andre Lopez

★★★★½ Added by Andre Lopez 1

Michael Fassbender. That's it. That's all I have to say.

• Ghasem Najjary

★★★★★ Watched by Ghasem Najjary 18 Jan, 2015

Strong. That god damn bar scene knocked me out.