• Beatrice Folque

★★★ Watched by Beatrice Folque 29 Aug, 2014

There were many people telling me 'you must watch this film! It's awesome"...and then I was like....not so great!

• a7xfan

½ Watched by a7xfan 01 Sep, 2014

my parents wanted to watch a drama so they rented this and i watched it with them i thought it was weird and awkward to watch with them. i can relate to the main guy because hes handsome and he has sex every day just like me but i dont understand why hes weird and sad about it i would be so happy also i didnt need to see his dick

• LourencoVaz

★★★★ Added by LourencoVaz

Bom filme...
    Este filme conta a hisória de um viciado em sexo, da maneira afecta a sua vida e a das pessoas ao seu redor, e daí ser mais que um hobbie, daí ser mais que um vício, daí ser considerado uma doença (neste caso ninfomanismo)
    Quero aqui avisar que a sinopse feita neste site está errada, como já disse ele não faz aquilo para se distrair mas sim porque é uma doença.

Muita gente anda a comparar este filme…

• Alice Wheaton

★★★★★ Added by Alice Wheaton

superbly horrifying and disturbingly beautiful. i adore this film.

• Marconne Sousa

★★★★★ Added by Marconne Sousa

Quiromania e questões existenciais

• Brandon Hart

★★★★★ Watched by Brandon Hart 29 Aug, 2014

Prepare for the worst review you'll ever read in your life:

Steve McQueen should not be ashamed for Shame.

With a NAME like Shame, how could this film be LAME? I'd like to MAIM those who say it's LAME, SHAME on them. This film takes AIM at sex addiction, and I'd CLAIM that it seems to portray the consequences realistically. How it can set lives AFLAME, how it can depress victims because they BLAME themselves. Emotions run high, and people get hurt. It's not TAME.

Allow me to EXCLAIM that I love Shame! It's really fucking great, it deserves its ACCLAIM.

• Funnyguy

★★★★½ Watched by Funnyguy 30 Aug, 2014 2

Shame - brothers, sisters, the Norwegian people, the American people, the Chinese people, the general population of the world, the dogs of the world, both literally and figuratively, the cats in the world, the whole fucking world – really.

I don't hope I come across as pretentious. Anyhow, I don't know how the hell I'm going to start this review, and I wanted to avoid the good old reviewing cliché stating that I "don't know where start this review" while…

• Fredrik Sellevold

Added by Fredrik Sellevold

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Abrahan Faiz

★★★ Added by Abrahan Faiz

"No somos malas personas. Sólo venimos de un mal lugar"

El mensaje es claro, la dirección de fotografía me gustó bastante y el "qué" o el "quién" de los personajes está muy bien desarrollado, pero siento que le faltó más describir el "por qué" de ellos.
    Sin embargo, buena película!

• Nelli Kähärä

★★★★ Watched by Nelli Kähärä 27 Aug, 2014

Hyvin vähäeleinen ja oikeastaan aika haikea elokuva. En osannut yhtään odottaa tällaista, mutta lopputulos on tarkkaan mietitty. Tarina ei ole itsessään kovin monimutkainen tai mitenkään mullistava, mutta tapa jolla se kerrotaan on kaunis. Tässä elokuvassa on jotain hyvin inhimillistä.

• radiomanhead

★★★★ Added by radiomanhead

Dura, incomoda, extremadamente bien dirigida (tiene un par de escenas de obra maestra) y con actuaciones transparentes y honestas, me parece que flojea de vez en cuando pero es un peliculón como la copa de un pino.

• ernoons

★★★★★ Rewatched by ernoons 24 Aug, 2014

i don't feel any shame for rewatching this for the 3rd time.