• Ethan C.

★★★★ Watched by Ethan C. 17 Apr, 2015

Zombie comedy at it's finest. Director, Edgar Wright, brings the great british humor with the mixture of hilarious gratuitous violence. You'll laugh from start to finish, and feel emotions you'll never expect.

• Marna Larsen

★★★★ Added by Marna Larsen

I loved this. This is going to sound somewhat terrible but the first time I saw this comedic gem of a movie I lived in an area where all of the homeless sort of congregated and had lost any empathy I'd had after being eyeballed and harassed and chased every fucking time I left my house (and then also at work, because I worked at the Salvation Army). And one time someone (I don't remember who) made a joke about…

• Alex Bugg

★★★½ Watched by Alex Bugg 11 Apr, 2015

Best zombie flick I've seen in a long time.

• Alexander Heff

★★★★ Added by Alexander Heff

A man decides to turn his moribund life around by winning back his ex-girlfriend, reconciling his relationship with his mother, and dealing with an entire community that has returned from the dead to eat the living.

Love it! One of the best horror comedies ever made. One thing that does bug me about this film is that the third act really drags! If they could have wrapped things up quicker then I feel it would have been near perfect.

• Josiah Facey

★★★★★ Watched by Josiah Facey 10 Apr, 2015

The first flavour in The Three Flavours Cornetto trilogy, strawberry for blood.
    Shaun of the Dead is a film about an average guy called Shaun who lives with two house mates Ed and Pete. One day out of nowhere zombies turn up, and Shaun has to protect his mum and step dad, ex girlfriend and her flat mates and Ed.

I thought the film was hilarious it snook in subtle jokes that are easy to miss but are quite funny…

• Lucas

★★★★★ Rewatched by Lucas 09 Apr, 2015

This is the perfect combo of comedy and horror, this is by far one of my favorites. I can't recommend this enough to people who want a good laugh but still gross you out.

• MrMagnusson

★★★★★ Rewatched by MrMagnusson 08 Apr, 2015

I love everything about this film. To know that this isn't even the best film of the Cornetto-trilogy is astounding. Hot Fuzz may be the film that I love more for personal reasons, but Shaun Of The Deads first 25 minutes is a masterclass in how to establish a story, subverting expectations and playing with the whole frame.

I am always gobsmacked by the sheer quality in this brilliant trilogy!

• Paukzen

★★★½ Watched by Paukzen 24 Nov, 2013

Dvix, casa Cassi roma

• _beewildered

★★★½ Watched by _beewildered 21 Jan, 2015

And my friend said she didn't get the joke.

I myself love every minutes of it. I meant i always fall for fusion. so horror + comedy? Well, count me in!

It pictured the friendship of two people and his relationship with his girlfriend. And how saving both of them is incredibly important even for someone as boring as Simon Pegg character.

The ending, of how we can 'utilize' zombie, is a great addition. It reminds me of how ugly our surrounding but we can always find a good thing in everything.

• MogulsReview

★★★★ Added by MogulsReview

Really funny zombie flick with a chick flick's amount of romance in it. Some gore for the horror fans and an ending that'll make you happy.

• Kieran Smith

★★★ Added by Kieran Smith

Really funny British humor! You can't be a romantic comedy with zombies! Simon Pegg and Nick Frost are a brillant duo and this is one of their best pieces yet!

• Ava Davis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Ava Davis 04 Apr, 2015

my dad thought it was funny