• Paul Lister

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Lister 24 Oct, 2014 4

"There's a girl in the garden."

"What?"

"In the garden, there is a girl."

Shaun is 29 years old, he has an average job, a discontented girlfriend, a slacker friend, a mother he rarely visits, a step dad he doesn't like and a love for going down The Winchester for a pint. Life isn't exactly going anywhere fast, his girlfriend eventually leaves him because he won't change and he is constantly reminded that he is a loser. So what better…

• Josh Eckert

★★★★★ Rewatched by Josh Eckert 15 Oct, 2014 2

OCTOBER HORRORFEST 2014

The more I watch this the less I see it as parody and more as its own brilliant thing. Because, let's be clear, that's what it's always been, but the title makes you think otherwise.

• alphonse

★★★★½ Rewatched by alphonse 18 Oct, 2014 7

Shaun of the Dead—the firs movie of the Blood and Ice Cream trilogy—is a magnificent film in the way it manages to be one of the best tributes in the history of cinema and most likely the best zombie film since Romero's trilogy of the dead. Yet, what's so wonderful about it is that, even though it honors the genre in the best way possible, it doesn't feel depersonalized because it doesn't take much time to realize there is someone…

• Keegan Bentley

★★★½ Added by Keegan Bentley

easy watch

• ReCreation

★★★★½ Rewatched by ReCreation 17 Oct, 2014

I honestly can't tell if this is a movie about a relationship that includes zombies, or a movie about zombies that includes a relationship. Either way, rom-zom-com was a perfect way for genre mashup auteur Edgar Wright to make his way onto the cinematic scene. Unlike contemporary genre mashers like Tarantino, Wright (And fellow screen writer and star Simon Pegg) never feels like he's putting his ego ahead of the story. He has an infectious love of cinema and does…

• Lucas Cassemiro

★★½ Watched by Lucas Cassemiro 18 Oct, 2014

Nenhum filme de Edgar Wright foi tão bom quanto Hot Fuzz!

• awesomemovieman

★★★★★ Watched by awesomemovieman 16 Oct, 2014

I lOVE THIS MOVIE!!!!!

• SamRieck

★★★★★ Added by SamRieck

When I first saw Shaun of the Dead I don't think I stopped laughing for more than two minutes. The performances, the directing, and especially the editing make Shaun of the Dead one of the best Horror-Comedies ever.

• mo_shack

★★★½ Rewatched by mo_shack 15 Oct, 2014

Shaun of the Dead is a respectful homage rather than a parody of the zombie films Romero and Fulchi made. It never takes a cheap shot at the source material to be funny. Moreover, it's one of the better zombie movies out there.

• Burrito Science

★★★★★ Rewatched by Burrito Science 15 Oct, 2014

This is my favorite film of all time. Like all Edgar Wright films you see new things with every watch. This movie for as many times as I've seen it since it came out 10 years ago still makes me laugh. I love this movie. End of Story!

• Carlos

★★★★½ Added by Carlos

• 'Becca'lise

★★★★★ Rewatched by 'Becca'lise 12 Oct, 2014

What does exacerbate mean?