• Dale Ryan Scott Hutchinson : Just some guy who's G key don't work as well as the other keys

★★½ Added by Dale Ryan Scott Hutchinson : Just some guy who's G key don't work as well as the other keys

It was alright, Perhaps over hyped. I did like Pegg in it, Moran, and the other roommate as well. however Frost annoys me, and takes me away from enjoying it fully.

• Eli H

★★★★ Watched by Eli H 28 Mar, 2015

Is it odd to call a horror/comedy charming? Not with Shaun of the Dead.

• Daph Bajas

★★ Rewatched by Daph Bajas 22 Mar, 2015

Not sure whether this is an apt follow-up after crying over A Woman Under the Influence, but that feeling of complacency is all over this small comic pic that is somehow off-putting and tangential in aims. Perhaps, I just didn't get it? Snyder's Dawn is even better than this. C

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

One of my favorites. The perfect cult movie. very quotable and very funny. It's also the deepest of the 3 Pegg-Frost-Wright films thematically and emotionally.

• Jamie Rogers

★★★★ Added by Jamie Rogers

Shaun of the Dead is a great cult classic with some well made effects and witty jokes.

• jadecanard

★★★★ Added by jadecanard

The world is overrun with zombies and it takes Shaun a while to notice.

Zombie flick that I actually enjoyed.

• Cactus Matt

★★★★ Added by Cactus Matt

Not since Evil Dead 2 has the blend of horror and comedy felt so right, though being British it’s a different type of comedy that’s more clever but less immediate. Too, moments of true shock and gravity add depth to the proceedings.

• Julius

★★★★★ Rewatched by Julius 21 Mar, 2015

Seeing it on a double bill with Dawn confirmed: it's the best zombie movie ever.

• Sarah

★★★★ Watched by Sarah 20 Mar, 2015

3.75/5

Edgar Wright is such a genius.

• Ty Leisher

★★★★★ Added by Ty Leisher

The best horror comedy I have ever seen. Solidified Edgar Wright as a filmmaker in my book.

• Alfie Saxby

★★★★½ Watched by Alfie Saxby 17 Mar, 2015

Love the shit out of this movie.

• James Turpin

★★★★ Rewatched by James Turpin 15 Mar, 2015

'Shaun of the Dead' is a classic modern comedy, and the beginning of the informal Cornetto Trilogy. It's a smart but heartfelt film whose in-jokes and foreshadowing just make it all the better on repeat watching.

MY THREE WORDS