• sambartz

★★★★½ Added by sambartz

This should be a movie that is routinely included in screenwriting classes. A clever writing and directing attempt by Edgar Wright provides us with an amusing, engaging relationship between Simon Pegg and Nick Frost.

• Mr. Knoll

★★★½ Added by Mr. Knoll

While mostly bereft of the impressive cinematic prowess that marked Wright and Pegg's later collaborations, Shaun of the Dead is dependably hilarious and even somewhat affecting.

• Kevin Matthews

★★★★★ Added by Kevin Matthews

imon Pegg plays Shaun, an unmotivated young man stuck with one waster of a best mate called Ed(played by the brilliant Nick Frost), a rather staid job, a girlfriend he cannot keep happy (the lovely Kate Ashfield), constant criticism from his girlfriend's best mates (Dylan Moran and Lucy Davis) and a strained relationship with his mother and stepfather (Penelope Wilton and Bill Nighy, respectively). There's also the strained relationship between Ed and the other housemate, Pete (Peter Serafinowicz), which doesn't…

• Andrew Dodderidge

★★★★★ Watched by Andrew Dodderidge 27 May, 2015

Brilliant. Just bloody brilliant.

The premise of Shaun Of The Dead is something that really struck me hard and affected me. And the way the premise was brought out was just amazing. Such a great script from Edgar Wright and Simon Pegg. This script is up there with some of the best comedies ever. Can't wait to finish the Cornetto trilogy.

• Vikram Dogra

★★★★★ Watched by Vikram Dogra 27 May, 2015

Best Zombie Movie Ever!

• Joe Criger

★★★★★ Added by Joe Criger

The first time I saw this was a pan-and-scan, two CD Limewire rip.

And even then, it was essentially the perfect movie.

• Juan Castillo

★★★★½ Rewatched by Juan Castillo 23 May, 2015

British humour meets zombie apocalypse. Como un mashup. A mí esto no me saldría bien ni dedicándole tres vidas. Y lo más acojonante es que tres años después demostraron que aún podían hacerlo mejor.

Wright, "you're my best friend".

• Mike Torchic

★★★★★ Added by Mike Torchic

This film is the first film in the cornetto trilogy. The film puts fun and comedy in a zombie film. I love Edgar wrights directing and how he focuses on the little things. The preformences are great and I especially love Simon pegg's character. The film does a great job of blending comedy and horror and is a must see for any fan of these types of films.

• Paul Creenus

★★★½ Added by Paul Creenus 1

funno

• Pyait Sone Kyi Myint

Watched by Pyait Sone Kyi Myint 20 May, 2015

#742 on my list of 'Awful films I quit after 20 minutes'.

• Brett Leach

★★★★★ Rewatched by Brett Leach 17 May, 2015

This movie keeps getting better every time I see it. Smart and funny and moments of genuine sorrow. And bless them for not making a sequel but two additional completely original movies that are just as great.

• Brent Paton

★★★ Added by Brent Paton

Very funny spin on a zombie movie. Memorable.