• madquark

★★★ Watched by madquark 01 Feb, 2015

Me ha parecido la más floja de la "trilogía" de Edgar y Pegg, aunque End's World repite mucho de lo que se ve aquí.

• ghostdinosaur

★★★ Rewatched by ghostdinosaur 31 Jan, 2015 2

I wrote the following (on a different website!) almost four years ago, the last time I watched Shaun of the Dead. It's way smarter than whatever I would have written this time and my opinion on the film remains almost exactly the same.

The most notable thing about Shaun of the Dead may be its modesty. I say this not as a slight against the movie -- to imply that modesty is all it has going for it -- but…

• WigHatesMovies

½ Watched by WigHatesMovies 18 Mar, 2005

Horrifically shitty. This girl me and my friend at worked both liked said it was a good movie so I watched it first so I could talk to her more and get her before he could. I didn't really want to talk to her after this movie. Yes I did. But this movie was terrible.

• Justin Key

★★★★ Watched by Justin Key 15 Feb, 2007

Really didn't think I'd enjoy it but really did!

• Patrick Mullen

★★★½ Watched by Patrick Mullen 27 Jan, 2015

I watched the Cornetto Trilogy in reverse order and I must say this is my least favorite of the three films. It's far from bad and I found myself laughing quite a bit, but I think The World's End had more substance and Hot Fuzz was just absolutely hilarious.

The actors all play really well off each other and that's probably the highlight. I think the second half of the film is a bit of a letdown.

• Badgercolfax

★★★★½ Added by Badgercolfax

Love the Queen, love the movie, one of my favorites.

• Dan Allen

★★★★½ Watched by Dan Allen 25 Jan, 2015

You've got red on you.

• Eldon Byers

★★★★½ Watched by Eldon Byers 24 Jan, 2015

I love the way that Edgar Write directed this movie. I love the ways in which he frames the movie and his cuts are great too.

• Sarah Riddle

★★★★½ Rewatched by Sarah Riddle 25 Jan, 2015

I totally spaced on the ending while watching this film for the ..probably sixth time. I guess I never actually got to the end of the movie and just stopped every time after they got to the Winchester. hm.
    Anyways, forgot Martin Freeman was in this (in my favorite scene, I might add).
    I will always love the way this film (and the other two) are shot. Its very "American Psycho" esque and cuts well. I enjoy Simon Pegg and Nick Frost too much. This is a great Zombedy.

• LorneTaylor

★★★★ Added by LorneTaylor

I love this film. Not for the acting or the story, but the way it is shot. Edgar Wright has a certain artistic style that is shown throughout his films. He doesn't settle for long tracking shots of skyscrapers to show where the scene is taking place. He uses quick shots with quick cuts to tell the story and that is what separates him from other directors. He has his own style which is what I respect. The film has…

• Rootbean

½ Watched by Rootbean 07 Jan, 2015

I wondered whether I was wrong many years ago. I was right. Always the wise fucker. Fucking pathetic.

• Matt Florkiewicz

★★★★½ Rewatched by Matt Florkiewicz 20 Jan, 2015

I just bought the entire Three Flavors Cornetto trilogy on Blu-ray, and it is honestly the best $20 I've spend in the past decade. Shaun of the Dead is probably one of my favorite films of all time; it is a satirical zombie flick about Shaun, a middle-class British assistant manager who is caught between his girlfriend, who pushes him to strive for more in life, and his best friend, who pushes him onto the couch to play videogames and…