• Austin Campbell

★★★★ Added by Austin Campbell

The Three-Flavours Conretto trilogy began with this fast and witty comedy. Led by Edgar Wright's assured and energetic direction and the hilarious interplay between Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, this homage/parody of the zombie genre finds a home.

All three movies in the trilogy are just as good as each other which is awesome because they make for a fun ride that never forgets to add a touch of poignancy.

Without a doubt, one of the best comedies of the 2000s and one of my personal favorites.

• madhardy

★★★★½ Added by madhardy

Edgar Wright's masterpiece. Simon Pegg, Nick Frost, and more zombies than you can shake a stick at. The sum total of this equation is a romp of a movie, and a fakeblood bucket full o' laughs. Pegg and Frost's chemistry blossoms to great heights, and creates a friendship that is undying (watch the movie to get this pun).

• Colin Rudge

★★★ Rewatched by Colin Rudge 16 Apr, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• George Timms

★★★★ Rewatched by George Timms 16 Apr, 2014

Funny and original, a classic.

Love the chemistry between Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, you can tell while you're watching that they're best mates off screen too.

• Matthew Dunseath

★★★★★ Watched by Matthew Dunseath 16 Apr, 2014

Countering Danny Boyle's serious take on zombie infested Britain, Edgar Wright teams up with writing partner Simon Pegg for the first time on the big screen, for a rather genius, everyman approach to horror's most overused plot device, putting their own hilarious gory spin on the sub-genre with enough slapstick humour, fast paced edits and British eccentricities to make Richard Curtis blush. Shannon of the dead takes a national pandemic and shrinks it down to a local scale causing hilarious…

• Emmanuel Serratos

★★★★★ Added by Emmanuel Serratos

One of my all time favorite movies. It gets better every time I watch it. There's always something new you notice. It's a brilliant film.

• Ryan Horner

★★★½ Added by Ryan Horner

"Take car. Go to Mum's. Kill Phil - 'Sorry.' - grab Liz, go to the Winchester, have a nice cold pint, and wait for all of this to blow over. How's that for a slice of fried gold?"

An energetic and adroitly filmed romp through a zombie invasion. When I was getting ready to watch this, I was worried that I would be jaded due to the recent influx of zombie films saturating the market. I was surprised to find Shaun of the Dead still feels fresh and gives a good name to the horror-comedy genre. Thank you, Edgar Wright, for such a great night.

• Aracno

★★★★ Rewatched by Aracno 13 Apr, 2014

My least favorite Cornetto film. But still, i LOVE it.

• darek

★★★½ Rewatched by darek 13 Apr, 2014

Not quite as funny the second time around, but still entertaining.

• Chevalier

★★★½ Added by Chevalier

While i like the film, i think many of the jokes resonate just with horror fans.

• Jamie

★★★★½ Watched by Jamie 10 Apr, 2014

Suffering withdrawals from The Walking Dead leaving for the summer has left me hunting for something to ease my pain and I'm very glad that I found Shaun of the Dead! Very very fun, good characters, touching moments and British accents were just the thing I needed! Definitely deserves it's hype.

• JaumeMuntane

★★★★½ Rewatched by JaumeMuntane 09 Apr, 2014

Feliç aniversari Shaun of the dead! Aprofitant els 10 anys de la seva estrena, res millor que tornar a disfrutar d'una de les millors comèdies zombies.

Happy birthday Shaun of the dead! 10 years from its premiere: nothing better than enjoy again of one of the best zombie comedy film.