• Lewis Herd

★★★★ Watched by Joaquin Argomedo 16 Dec, 2014

Amo el humor británico

• Rucavanné van Wyk

★★★★ Added by Rucavanné van Wyk

One of my favourite comedies of all time! Just one of those films which you will think of on your dying bed when you think back on your film watching years.

• Toni Roig

★★★★ Rewatched by Toni Roig 13 Dec, 2014

[English/ Spanish review]

This time, I re-united with the Shaun gang for the first time after watching the Spaced TV series (it was about time, I know!!), so the endless joy that is experiencing Shaun of the dead has been enhanced with the fun of coming across some of the actors in the series. Does someone has a better plan?

Esta vez, me he reencontrado con la peña de Shaun por primera vez desde que ví la serie Spaced (ya…

• Sarah Shachat

★★★★ Added by Sarah Shachat 1

Fie, man, fie.
    Martin said to his man
    Fill thou the cup and I the can.
    Thou hast well drunken man.

Fie, man, fie.
    I saw the hare chase the hound
    And Nighy take a shotgun round.
    Thou hast well drunken man.

• joelhwa

★★★ Watched by joelhwa 28 Nov, 2010

6/10: Not sure why the good review, but personally for me, it's only slightly above average Zombie comedy. There are only few jokes that had me laughing.

• Matthew Gorman

★★★★★ Watched by Matthew Gorman 12 Dec, 2014

Shaun of the Dead is one of the best zombie parody films out there. Simon Pegg plays Shaun, an ordinary man who needs to get his life together and seems to be in a continuous loop which we see during his commute to work. As the movie progresses and the zombies begon to appear, his commute's order is the same but the perspective has changed. Chaos and great comedy continues in this crazy ride of survival. Highly recommended.

• Chloe

★★★★★ Added by Chloe

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• paetjlee

★★★ Watched by paetjlee 09 Dec, 2014

Haven’t seen this since it came out a decade ago and am pleasantly surprised at how well it holds up. I loved it when I first saw it and it still remains my favorite Edgar Wright film.

The script is sharp with an almost Alan Moore level of background details, thematic callbacks and echoing dialogue.

The film is as much a romantic comedy as a paean to the importance of childhood friendships. A joy to see the rapport between co-stars/collaborators Nick Frost and Simon Pegg.

A zombie film for those who don’t like zombies made by people who do.

• ZapperLife

★★★★ Rewatched by ZapperLife 10 Dec, 2014

I'm not blown away by Shaun of the Dead, but I up my rating and I really enjoy the experience. I didn't quite get on board with the last installment of Edgar Wright's Cornetto-trilogy, and I certainly didn't feel much love for Scott Pilgrim--even though I've spent quite a few hours playing different shades of video games throughout the years--but Shaun and Hot Fuzz have always been pleasant memories in the back of my head. Revisiting Shaun brings it closer…

• ChasingTheDawn

★★★½ Added by ChasingTheDawn

Good Zombie movie and Comedy?

• Jesús Placencia

★★★★½ Rewatched by Jesús Placencia 27 Nov, 2014

A truly wonderful shared experience.

Good friends, good laughs, a good time.