• Ahre

★★★★ Rewatched by Ahre 04 Feb, 2016

Cuarta vez que la veo, cuarta vez que la disfruto. Cuando las comedias y parodias actualmente pasan por un bache importante (lo más parecido a una buena comedia son las películas Marvel) siempre es lindo caer en brazos de estos genios británicos, llevada a cabo por un maestro del montaje y comedia visual. Un gran director que cuida al detalle de manera muy mimosa sus películas.
    Única, divertida pero sin faltar la inteligencia del espectador. Funciona a las mil maravillas.

• Paul Davis

★★★★★ Rewatched by Paul Davis 04 Feb, 2016

Hilarious and heartfelt, one of the greatest zombie movies of all time.

• Alexander Balagot

★★★½ Added by Alexander Balagot

Zombies in a Bar...

• Spencer

★★ Added by Spencer

i genuinely don't get the hype for this movie

• Phatboy1010

★★★★ Added by Phatboy1010

Go round mums, Get Liz back, Sort life out.

• Erin

★★★★ Added by Erin

Funny, entertaining, could do without the slinging of the R slur and weird racist joke.

• Cody McHugh

★★★★★ Added by Cody McHugh

Shaun of the Dead has been with me for a long time. It is definitely in my top 3 most watched films along with Spider-Man 2 and Scarface (not necessarily my favourite films but the ones I've seen most). A great fucking movie! The first time I saw this is when I thought to myself - "I want to make movies."

• BoxContents

★★★★★ Rewatched by BoxContents 31 Jan, 2016

Perhaps THE defining genre-comedy. Wright nails it with the perfect balance of playing with the zombie-genre, and character-driven conflict and comedy. These are not cardboard cut-out characters from the average comedy movie; they feel like real people with real flaws and strengths. Wright shows how it's done, by using every part of the film medium to get laughs multiple times: sound cues, edits, cut to's, dialogue call backs, visual callbacks, visual jokes, and dialogue.

• Josephus

★★★★ Rewatched by Josephus 31 Jan, 2016

Pub potato turns hero. The rare pearl among the swines known as zombie movies.

• Victor Krause

★★★★★ Rewatched by Victor Krause 27 Jan, 2016

Thankfully much better than I remembered. I was a fool in the past.

• William Tallman

★★★★½ Rewatched by William Tallman 30 Jan, 2016

Shaun of the Dead is one of the most clever, hilarious and outrageously entertaining horror comedies ever made thanks to such a great script, awesome jokes, the terrific comedic duo of Simon Pegg and Nick Frost, and Edgar Wright's superb direction. These guys need to continue making films together. Everything they do is just gold.

• Anna Prieto Colomina

★★ Watched by Anna Prieto Colomina 30 Jan, 2016

British humour at its best! This is an hilarious film about how the zombies we are become real zombies in an epic apocalypse that finally makes Shaun, our protagonist, to start taking difficult decisions and to keep with what really matters in life.

It has beautiful jokes and it makes you laught a lot. Still, I felt a bit tired at the end of the film althought it is not a long movie at all. In summary, an entretaining film perfect to watch with friends and pizza around.