• robyn

★★★ Watched by robyn 16 Apr, 2016

nearly first shot is anna nicole flying a helicopter with bright red false nails and i knew this was for me.

• Kevin Matthews

★½ Watched by Kevin Matthews 28 Feb, 2016 1

Truly atrocious, this is a gem of a film for fans of bad movies (as is pretty much any movie from PM Entertainment). Anna Nicole Smith stars as a helicopter pilot who ends up battling some terrorists in what must be the least-populated skyscraper ever. There are a number of gratuitous sex scenes, which I'm not going to complain about, a number of terrible lines of dialogue, which I'm also not going to complain about, and a number of unconvincing…

• Paul Payne

★★★ Watched by Paul Payne 19 Feb, 2016

Die Hard with huge pendulous bazoomas!

• allinthegameyo

★★½ Added by allinthegameyo

So laughably bad it's good. A classic of weird proportions.

• Keith Abt

★½ Added by Keith Abt

Hilariously bad "Die Hard" ripoff starring the late, great Anna Nicole Smith in the Bruce Willis role (yes, seriously! !) She's an L.A. helicopter pilot who lands atop a high rise full of terrorists. I swear I am not making this up. Lots of bullets fly, stuff blows up, and though Anna can't act her way out of a paper bag, she does get her bigger-than-yer-head boobs out several times, so I was entertained, even if it was for all the wrong reasons.

• Jack T. Miller

★½ Watched by Jack T. Miller 04 Jan, 2016

My brother told me that he could hear me from his room downstairs reacting to how not good this movie was.

• Matthew Goddard

★½ Watched by Matthew Goddard 20 Dec, 2015

While on paper, Die Hard with breasts may sound like a great idea, but Skyscraper is not the movie you are looking for. Look away.

• Ed Küpfer

½ Watched by Ed Küpfer 08 Oct, 2015

Enjoyment: 1/10
    Quality: 2/10

Joyless Die Hard ripoff from PM Entertainment. Anna Nicole Smith in the John McClane role is absolutely terrible. It's not clear from the evidence presented here that she knows what emotions are, much less how to put them across in front of a camera. The few fun moments come during some of her most ridiculously apathetic line readings. There are multiple gratuitous nude scenes, including one during a gratuitous flashback. None of the characters can shoot…

• Mark C

½ Rewatched by Mark C 22 Feb, 2015

A couple of years back when I watched and reviewed several 'classic' 1970s British sexploitation movies I used to rate them in two distinctive ways - Film Rating and Sexploitation Film Rating - because it's almost impossible to rate this genre of film making using the same system one would rate a 'real' film, such as Citizen Kane say.

So, Skyscraper

Film Rating: a half star
    Sexploitation Film Rating: 2 stars

But you know what, I'd still rather watch this…

• Justin Hullinger

★★★★½ Watched by Justin Hullinger 22 Feb, 2015

Laughable casting
    A glorious piece of shit
    Fun nineties cliches

• Sean Armstrong

½ Watched by Sean Armstrong 06 Feb, 2015

Infamous for the blooper reel on YouTube of Anna Nicole Smith drunk and high to the point of collapse, Skyscraper is a cheap piece of exploitation with two pointless soft core sex scenes shoved in to presumably boost sales.

A weak Die Hard rip off of a story doesn't cover up Anna struggling to remain upright. It would be funny if the little boy in the film wasn't her real life son who ten years later would die of an overdose shortly before his mother would follow him.

• brennsto