• Marina F.

★★½ Watched by Marina F. 20 Oct, 2014

Charlize looks beautiful, but her overacting was almost unbearable. Kristen is always terrible. The movie is very pretty.

• ninifish

★★★ Added by ninifish

公主與狩獵者(Snow White and the Huntsman)

皇后美的太犯規了!
    索爾不拿槌子改拿斧頭也還是很帥
    相較之下白雪公主就遜色了點...

• Joe DiCanio

★★½ Watched by Joe DiCanio 01 Jun, 2012

Rating: C

• SMRIDGLEY74

★★★ Watched by SMRIDGLEY74 04 Oct, 2014 3

Enjoyable Saturday afternoon adventure, Charlize brill as the evil queen, Thor running round pretending he's not in a Thor movie whilst doing lots of Thor stuff, and then Kristen, whose about as Snow White as I am a fucking monkey, trying her best to smile but her buck teeth keep getting in the way. Dwarves are great though and some good scrapping

• Jeremy Doyle

★★½ Watched by Jeremy Doyle 28 Sep, 2014

Eh, not the worst thing ever. Some cool looking visuals and representation of the characters.

• Andrew Hurley

Watched by Andrew Hurley 01 Jun, 2012

Marcus North Shore
    21:55
    Ultrascreen, Seat DD9

• Rafael Souza

★½ Added by Rafael Souza

Poderia ser bom, mas é chato e sem graça!

• Dae Na

★★½ Watched by Dae Na 22 Sep, 2014

A solid meh. Definitely didn't like it, but had little active animosity towards it.

• Windyblue

★★½ Added by Windyblue

"That's not even a apple tree. Not even a fake one." -Me, watching Snow White and the Huntsman. There's no way I'm the only one bothered by the fact that she picked a poison apple from a plastic ficus tree.

The second half is mildly redeeming, largely because of the gorgeous wooded and foggy beach filming sites. It's very BIG. The castle has really nice window, and (WARDROBE) the Queen's crown is fantastic. But this is still not a good movie.

Not recommended for anyone.

• kclaw

Watched by kclaw 12 Sep, 2014

DNF. Started strong, got really boring in the middle. Not enough evil queen.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 11 Feb, 2013

This movie may seem like a very lame and cheap excuse to make a film, and maybe it is or should I say that I'm pretty sure it is, but it wasn't that bad considering its huge possibilities of becoming a horrid mess. Actually, generally speaking it's competently made, the performances were okay for the most part, and visually it was occasionally quite impressive.

Snow White and the Huntsman is a rare film for me. I practically enjoyed everything except…

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Charlize Theron's exceptional performance and breathtaking beauty are overshadowed by the uninspired nature of everything else in the film.