• yaykisspurr

★★★ Watched by yaykisspurr 06 Jun, 2012

Plot holes abound, basic characters just barely developed enough to make the movie watchable.

Loved the dwarfs, they looked so real! I loved their costumes, hair and makeup. I wish they had been used better in the story.

BOTTOM LINE: No reason to keep Snow White alive.

• GuerreroCGQ

½ Watched by GuerreroCGQ 20 Apr, 2015

Amigos míos, nos encontramos con una de las películas que reúnen a los actores que mejor actúan del mundo cinematográfico. En ella se ve como Kristen Stewart va más allá de su interpretación cautivándonos con su escena de 'muerta'. Y qué decir de Charlize Theron que en vez de ser la mejor villana de la película solo susurra mientras envejece. Pelicumierdón.

• Kim Smith

★★ Added by Kim Smith

what can I say...Kristen actually showed two, that's TWO different facial expressions in this film! And for all that, this movie left me feeling.. meh. I feel the writers got bored and forgot to finish the movie.
    I loved Charlize and if she weren't in this, I probably wouldn't have spent the cash to see it in the theater even if it did have Thor in it.

• Zé Walderico

★★★ Added by Zé Walderico

O filme é legal, um pouco superficial, algumas coisas não tem sentido e deixa a desejar, é legal mas não espere mais do que isso.

• Susannah Northart

★★½ Added by Susannah Northart

Such a disappointment! While I'm a Charlize Theron fan, I thought the acting was poor - and it was badly written. Effects were terrific though.

• Lauren

★★ Watched by Lauren 03 Apr, 2015

blah.

• jefflutz79

★★ Added by jefflutz79

While visually stunning, add an unfocused storyline & some unconvincing acting & you lose any potential this adaptation may have had.

• Priscila Ramirez

★★★ Added by Priscila Ramirez

3/5

• thetriceratops

½ Added by thetriceratops

I was literally forced to watch this movie. God, why??

• Liva

★★★½ Watched by Liva 10 Mar, 2015

I love how Hollywood keeps churning out stuff like this seemingly just to give me a chance to prove just how abject my taste in films really is. Because I unironically like this film.

• hollyzone

★★★ Rewatched by hollyzone 01 Jan, 2015

New year is a bullshit holiday, so having a bullshit tradition to indulge in each new year is in the right spirit. Our bullshit tradition is to watch a bad Kristen Stewart film and have a good laugh about it, a fine and mighty tradition which began right here, with Snow White And The Huntsman, aka a film trying so hard to be gritty that I'm surprised it doesn't feature a fleet of local council grit trunks spraying the road…

• Adam Bolden

½ Watched by Adam Bolden 01 Jun, 2012

In a year of multiple twos (two Lincoln movies, two musicals), we finally have the second Snow White movie, the other being Mirror Mirror. This one takes a darker tone with Kristen Stewart as Snow White, Charlize Theron as Ravenna, the queen, and Chris Hemsworth as The Huntsman. It's the usual tale, but with much more magic and mystery and a lot less fun and enchantment. It's an incredible dull movie made only worse by terrible acting and really shoddy…