• yaykisspurr

★★ Rewatched by yaykisspurr 09 Jun, 2012

I got almost nothing out of this watch as the story is so shallow.

The music was so generic! There is one Celtic song and it was the best part of the score.

Also I compared Stewart's performance here to Twilight and her range of expressions seems to have narrowed and I'm not sure why. She'll always be subtle as an actress because she doesn't know how to smise (like Tyra Banks teaches)!

I'm also pretty sick of people telling…

• jgmolina

★★★ Added by jgmolina

Captivating in a shadowed palette of stunning effects. There's no competition. In a superior retelling of Snow White, she's turned warrior and paired with the Huntsman to vanquish the queen. Theron evokes pure evil while Stewart falters.

• Alex Kozak

★★½ Added by Alex Kozak

What people don’t seem to realize about film is that it’s a very young craft. It’s barely teetering on 100 years, and already we have been able to accomplish so much. Such as telling every story there is to tell. Time and time again. This is something we have to get used to. The thing about stories is that they can be interpreted in different ways. But there is no way to tell a story (or retell it) without pissing…

• yaykisspurr

★★★ Watched by yaykisspurr 06 Jun, 2012

Plot holes abound, basic characters just barely developed enough to make the movie watchable.

Loved the dwarfs, they looked so real! I loved their costumes, hair and makeup. I wish they had been used better in the story.

BOTTOM LINE: No reason to keep Snow White alive.

• GuerreroCGQ

½ Watched by GuerreroCGQ 20 Apr, 2015

Amigos míos, nos encontramos con una de las películas que reúnen a los actores que mejor actúan del mundo cinematográfico. En ella se ve como Kristen Stewart va más allá de su interpretación cautivándonos con su escena de 'muerta'. Y qué decir de Charlize Theron que en vez de ser la mejor villana de la película solo susurra mientras envejece. Pelicumierdón.

• Kim Smith

★★ Added by Kim Smith

what can I say...Kristen actually showed two, that's TWO different facial expressions in this film! And for all that, this movie left me feeling.. meh. I feel the writers got bored and forgot to finish the movie.
    I loved Charlize and if she weren't in this, I probably wouldn't have spent the cash to see it in the theater even if it did have Thor in it.

• Zé Walderico

★★★ Added by Zé Walderico

O filme é legal, um pouco superficial, algumas coisas não tem sentido e deixa a desejar, é legal mas não espere mais do que isso.

• Susannah Northart

★★½ Added by Susannah Northart

Such a disappointment! While I'm a Charlize Theron fan, I thought the acting was poor - and it was badly written. Effects were terrific though.

• Lauren

★★ Watched by Lauren 03 Apr, 2015

blah.

• jefflutz79

★★ Added by jefflutz79

While visually stunning, add an unfocused storyline & some unconvincing acting & you lose any potential this adaptation may have had.

• Priscila Ramirez

★★★ Added by Priscila Ramirez

3/5

• thetriceratops

½ Added by thetriceratops

I was literally forced to watch this movie. God, why??