• Steve Kimes

★★½ Added by Steve Kimes

Derivative. Nice to see Thor kicking some butt again, tho.

• Sean Sexton

★★½ Watched by Sean Sexton 22 Jan, 2013

Beautiful to watch for the visuals, but the characters were paper thin and the plot too compex to make any sense.

Good: Visuals are quite stunning, perfectly supporting the dark moody world that the story takes place in.

Bad: Convoluted backstory that is nearly impossible to follow for an adult, much less a kid. Why do we care?

Rating: 5.5 / 10 (Fair)

• Kirsty

★★★ Watched by Kirsty 19 Jul, 2014

Oddly happy making and not as offensive as I thought it would be

• MoviePhanatic

★★★ Added by MoviePhanatic

For a film with this much action and darkness within it, I honestly couldn't find any reason as to why it would be boring. However, that exactly what I got. It's action is actually pretty well done and the performances are decent (Stewart is better in this but still isn't that very good). It's visuals and dark atmosphere really pulls you in close to watch but I couldn't actually care about the characters or the plot. It's script is okay, still remaining loyal to the original story but for now it's a forgettable and slow-paced film. At least it was better than Mirror Mirror.

• Maisie

★★ Watched by Maisie 19 Jul, 2014

Don't know how I feel about this one. Some shots were really nice to look at (in parts of the film), but I didn't enjoy the acting by Charlize Theron or Kristen Stewart.

Kristen Stewart has no camera charisma (in my opinion) so watching her becomes frustrating because I'll always picture her as annoying Bella from the Twilight saga lol

• Alecs

★★★ Rewatched by Alecs 15 Jul, 2014

l'ho rivisto in onore dell'anniversario dello scandalo ma comunque non me lo ricordavo così sveglio quindi che bello

• Kuripakk

Added by Kuripakk

"Snow Dull and the Dullman"

Actually I don't think that accurately conveys how dull this movie is.

"Dull Dull dull dull Dulldull" is more like it.

• Josh Karr

★★ Watched by Josh Karr 11 Jul, 2014

As Snow White and the Huntsman unfolded I was pleasantly surprised at how not horrible it was. Sadly though, those feelings waned. I found myself counting down the run time clock well before the end. Between start and finish multiple flaws hindered my enjoyment.

Foremost in my mind is the identity. This was not a kids movie, nor an adult movie. It wanted to be both, but it didn't work. As a result Snow White had an awkward adolescent tone.…

• Micha

★★½ Watched by Micha 10 Jul, 2014

I am not sure what I should think of this ultimate Crossover flick.

It seems to take place in a world long before the events of The Avengers. We see Midgard in medival times, where magic was still common (probably due to a race from outer space we don't know yet). Thor was sent from Asgard to save our world from the dark powers. Sadly he lost Mjölnir like he will do a few hundred years later. He is able…

• luciahansen

★★★ Added by luciahansen

It's kinda of creepy sometimes, but is a good one

• griezmann

★★★½ Added by griezmann

- charlize theron
    - sam claflin
    - heart eyes
    - why does everyone love chris hemsworth so much tbh

• ThyWhovian

★★★ Watched by ThyWhovian 02 Jul, 2014

this was an okay movie would have been a lot better if Kristen Stewart wasn't in it and if the inspiration moments didn't seem stressed.