• dirtyhenry

Visually interesting.
    Not great screenplay-wise.

• Brandon McGee

★★★ Added by Brandon McGee

Snow White and the Huntsman is great to look at and has a great cast, but could have used its rewrites to improve the pacing.

• Adamantius

★★½ Watched by Adamantius 17 Nov, 2012

A movie with good special effects and clever twists on how the story unfolds, but lacks in character depth or storyline originality. While it lacked character depth, it did avoid exploiting cliches which did give me a sense of optimism throughout the film, but ultimately let me down. It is worth it to see the world that is created for the film, but the plot development is unoriginal. Most likely enjoyable for a younger audience, but difficult to sustain the…

• RanierWy

Watched by RanierWy 16 Jun, 2015

Darker and edgier doesn't always mean better. There were some neat effects with the conjured soldiers, but I think with these grittier re-imaginings of fairy tales, there is a lack of 'imagination.' I think I might be a bit biased as I have a preference for the original Grimm Fairy Tales. I don't think any of the modern films are well done at all. Stick to your imagination with the text and just read these tales instead of this stuff.

• Andy Summers

★★★½ Rewatched by Andy Summers 14 Jun, 2015

For my sins I just happen to be a big fan of Kristen Stewart. Yes I like Twilight, and I don't give a shit, feel free to take the piss. She isn't just a bit of a naughty young lady (Rupert Sanders should know) but also a talented actress that is now starting to throw off the shackles of that very fine vampire franchise and show her real talent. Snow White isn't a name I'd instantly connect to Kristen, but…

• Tomates Verdes Fritos

★★★★ Watched by Tomates Verdes Fritos 31 May, 2012

Press Screening

• dEL

★½ Watched by dEL 06 Jun, 2015

*really deep voice-over guy voice*

This summer, Thor and a statue of Kirsten Stewart team up with pointless cgi dwarves to fight an over-acting Charlize Theron who stars as "Shouty Witch" in:

Snow Shite and the Cuntsmen.

Rated R for Rubbish.

• PanosKantz

★★ Watched by PanosKantz 03 Jun, 2015

ολόκληρη παραγωγή, ένα κόκκινο κραγιόν στην πρωταγωνίστρια για τωθεω

• rkarbowski

Watched by rkarbowski 02 Jun, 2015

IMDB trivia: this screenplay came out of the world's longest game of telephone, but the guy who started was just reciting it from memory, and he really only skimmed it in the first place.

• tokyo5

★★★ Watched by tokyo5 02 Jun, 2015

A dark, modern re-telling of the famous fairytale.

• Ryuutei

★★ Watched by Ryuutei 02 Jun, 2015

ok movie I guess…cheesy one tho. Nick Frost & Chris Hemsworth are great.
    Kristen Stewart seems to have no soul… even the troll got scared.
    And what's wrong with that Mononoke Hime ripoff ?

• LillaLili