• Scott Grice

★★★★ Added by Scott Grice

Superb. The Dark Souls of Snow White stories.

• Mina

½ Added by Mina

this appeared while i was searching for something else but since we're here i wanna go on record and say that this is / was the worst.

• t2kickassjedi

Added by t2kickassjedi

Snow White and the Huntsman was so bad. It tried to be like Twilight but it failed. It was cliche and the only good performances were Charlize Theron and Chris Hemsworth.

• alexbhades

★★★ Watched by alexbhades 18 Sep, 2012

Bien hecha, entretenida y un buen diseño de producción.
    A ella no me la creo ni de coña y por supuesto tiene el virus de la mayoría de películas yankees de hoy en día; es demasiado larga, a ver si se enteran de que con una horita y media se puede explicar una gran historia y que para pasar de dos se necesita una historia especial y esta no lo es.

• JohnTyler

★★★½ Added by JohnTyler 1

Although Kristen Stewart is miscast as the fairest of them all (according to this film's logic, she's more attractive than Charlize Theron, which is nonsense) and the script could've been better, Snow White and the Huntsman is an entertaining darker re-telling of the classic tale, with strong performances from the rest of the cast (particularly Theron and Chris Hemsworth), impressive visual effects, exciting action sequences, and breathtaking production designs.

• chill007

Added by chill007

I can't deal with this movie.... On any level you can think of. Why was this made

• filmsrruss

★★★ Rewatched by filmsrruss 18 Jul, 2015

I've reviewed this before, and I stand by everything I said. Apart from I enjoyed Charlize Theron's character a lot more, and didn't once think that Eva Green would do a better job.

Kristen Stewart is still wooden and is out-acted by a CG Troll, but she mercifully says very little (her script must have been one A4 sheet), she gets by with pouting and looking hard-done by. Fine, the less said the better. (and we wont mention the apple…

• mfulton

★★★ Added by mfulton

B-

• Michael King

★½ Watched by Michael King 17 Jul, 2015

HORRIBLE MOVIE. It is everything wrong with the fairy-tale re-imaginings in one movie and a little too slow for my liking. Chris Hemsworth can't even save this movie.

• nici

★★★★½ Watched by nici 16 Jul, 2015

kstew <3

• bree1981

★★★ Watched by bree1981 15 Jul, 2015

Film # 4/30 of Scavenger Hunt 4!
    Task # 4 A Film Featuring Dwarfs!

letterboxd.com/bree1981/list/scavenger-hunt-4/

This was a little on the disappointing side, it try's to put a dark spin on the well know fairytale and while it starts well enough by the halfway point I was starting to loose interest. The main problem was with Snow White herself who came across as a pretty one dimensional character and while Kristen Stewart done her best in the role she didn't…

• moviepharm

★★½ Watched by moviepharm 02 Jun, 2012

Pretty much a forgettable experience. The secondary villain was indescribably annoying and the Huntsman was underdeveloped. Snow White was the only character worth watching and she wasn’t given near enough screen time to develop. Queen Ravenna was also poorly acted and the dwarfs were near impossible to understand. Dialogue was incredibly choppy and direction was poor. (5.8/10)