• Windyblue

★★½ Added by Windyblue

"That's not even a apple tree. Not even a fake one." -Me, watching Snow White and the Huntsman. There's no way I'm the only one bothered by the fact that she picked a poison apple from a plastic ficus tree.

The second half is mildly redeeming, largely because of the gorgeous wooded and foggy beach filming sites. It's very BIG. The castle has really nice window, and (WARDROBE) the Queen's crown is fantastic. But this is still not a good movie.

Not recommended for anyone.

• kclaw

Watched by kclaw 12 Sep, 2014

DNF. Started strong, got really boring in the middle. Not enough evil queen.

• Carlos Rodríguez

★★★½ Watched by Carlos Rodríguez 11 Feb, 2013

This movie may seem like a very lame and cheap excuse to make a film, and maybe it is or should I say that I'm pretty sure it is, but it wasn't that bad considering its huge possibilities of becoming a horrid mess. Actually, generally speaking it's competently made, the performances were okay for the most part, and visually it was occasionally quite impressive.

Snow White and the Huntsman is a rare film for me. I practically enjoyed everything except…

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Charlize Theron's exceptional performance and breathtaking beauty are overshadowed by the uninspired nature of everything else in the film.

• lullanoir

★★★★ Added by lullanoir

What a transformation for Kristen Stewart! I really do hope she does more roles like these in the future!

• John Connor

★★ Watched by John Connor 22 Jun, 2012

This very odd mash-up of the Brothers Grimm and Return of the King just never quite works. The narrative makes very little sense, and despite the best efforts of the actors (particularly Theron and Hemsworth, who consistently surprises) the characters are cardboard cut-outs. Even the "stunning visuals" feel really familiar, staking out that territory between Tim Burton, Guillermo del Toro and The Lord of the Rings that seems to be the go-to for any fantasy these days.

• DirkH

Rewatched by DirkH 07 Sep, 2014 10

My word, she really does have only one facial expression, doesn’t she?

• mcantu

★★ Watched by mcantu 29 Aug, 2014

las estrellas solo se las ganaron los efectos especiales

• The Movie King

½ Watched by The Movie King 22 Jun, 2014

Looking at my extremely low score for Snow White and the Huntsman, you'd think that I am a absolute hater of all-things fairy tales and believe they're a waste of time, but that's not true. Most of the fairy tales told on screen have been a great teaching tool to children of each generation, with adaptations made by Disney being some of the strongest in the genre, including Snow White and the Seven Dwarves, Sleeping Beauty, Beauty and the Beast,…

• Sozaka

★½ Added by Sozaka

Comfy theater seats plus a bad movie = happy nap time. Needless to say it didn't grab me. Even with Kristen Stewart's Oscar worthy performance (sarcasm). I watched it later, made sure to have some coffee and confirmed my distaste for it.

• Darth Huber

★★★½ Added by Darth Huber

Really dug the darker edge to the film, unfortunately it suffers from trying to be too epic at times. Love Charlize Theron as the evil queen and Chris Hemsworth is great as the Huntsman, heck even Kristen Stewart wasn't even terrible (despite the terrible speech she's suppose to make).

• mj33

★★ Added by mj33 2

last film i actually went to the movies to see... So funny, simply because it was so bad and actually had a great time watching it.