• Conan Tan

★★ Watched by Conan Tan 24 Apr, 2015

The mirror is lying when it said Kristen Stewart looked fairer than Charlize Theron.

• Sigfred Storstrand

★½ Watched by Sigfred Storstrand 28 Aug, 2015 1

This is the most produced shitty hollywoodmovie ive seen in a long time. There is no reason for this movie to exist other than to capitalize on trends.

I just dont understand why they had to make this, at least with maleficent, the story was kinda interesting, but this was just boring bullshit. The prologue was the only thing remotely interesting. This is a waste of big talented actors. This movie is even beneath Kristen Stewart.

The only reason im giving this 1,5 stars, is out of respect for what hemsworth did in the first 30 minutes.

• Cait Cibulsky

★★★½ Rewatched by Cait Cibulsky 15 Sep, 2012

I guess this is what the kids would call a problematic fave. My kind of shitty summer blockbuster. All about this Joan of Arc shit. Did I love it? No, but was it a decently enjoyable good time? Yeah, for sure.

• Danny Farrington

★★★ Added by Danny Farrington

A dark re-telling of a classic fairy tale, it was an enjoyable watch. Although, Kristen Stewart's constantly open mouth annoys me.

• Michael Schutz-Ryan

★★★★ Added by Michael Schutz-Ryan

Charlize Theron gets five stars. The rest of the movie gets about 2 1/2 I would recommend this just for those outstanding scenes with the wicked witch. Awe inspiring!

• SoloBea

★½ Watched by SoloBea 23 Aug, 2015 1

Pues animada por lo que me prestó "Cenicienta", me puse con esta. Menuda patata frita!. Un cuento de hadas, sin hadas, sin cuento y hasta sin de. Se pasan toda la película con guerras a espadas sin parar, un ejército contra otro, lo malos contras los buenos y otra guerra a espadas medievales videojuegueras, y otra, y otra y otra. La malvada madrastra era la bellísima Charlize Theron, que aquí está impresionante de cara, cuerpo y yo creo que hasta…

• ritinha747

★★½ Rewatched by ritinha747 20 Aug, 2015

I already watched this and I didn't find it anything special that's why this second time I fell asleep while watching it.

• Jon Tucker

★★★ Added by Jon Tucker

( B- ) Wasn't expecting to like "SWATH" due to the idea that I'm supposed to believe that boring vampire girl is fairer than Charlize Theron but I enjoyed this movie. A more dramatic take on the old Snow White story but still w/ much magic and gorgeous visuals to keep you happy. Had a more grand feel to it sort of like a fairy tale "Braveheart." Making the 7 dwarves into bad ass warriors instead of little dopes w/…

• Chris Monks

★★★ Watched by Chris Monks 10 Aug, 2015

Snow White as a Christ-figure, huh?

• Sienna Mooney

Watched by Sienna Mooney 27 Jul, 2015

Honestly, Charlize was the best thing about this terrible, terrible movie. In fact, I now aspire to be as fierce and fabulous as her character in this movie. Suckin' souls, gettin' shanked, going crazy with power... All in a day's work!

• Scott Grice

★★★★ Added by Scott Grice

Superb. The Dark Souls of Snow White stories.

• Mina

½ Added by Mina

this appeared while i was searching for something else but since we're here i wanna go on record and say that this is / was the worst.