• thori

★★★ Rewatched by thori 19 May, 2016

Ich mag den Film irgendwie... die Optik, wie cool die Zwerge getrickst sind...CHARLIZE THERON ist schön böse und KRISTEN STEWART sieht, wie der Huntsman ganz richtig bemerkt, in Rüstung sehr verführerisch aus... 😏
    Schneewittchen für die Post-Herr der Ringe-Generation.

67%

• airinnne

★★★½ Added by airinnne

It surprised me it wasn't that bad. The narrative is dark and interesting, and one thing I liked about it was the photography, which is pretty good and I couldn't help notice it reminded me a lot of the LoTR. The acting was forgettable, except for Charlize Theron who is absolutely amazing and believable in her role. However, the ending was abrupt and left things unexplained, hanging and without a closure.

• Dustin Lerch

★★★½ Watched by Dustin Lerch 22 May, 2016

Was much better than I expected it to be.

• ballettshoe

★★½ Watched by ballettshoe 20 May, 2016

Rewatched this. The effects and design are still amazing, especially the Mirror design and Charlize Theron leave me drooling (aaand who am I kidding, Kristen Stewart and Chris Hemsworth are also eye candy).
    If it weren't for the boring script this movie would've had a lot of potential.
    I rewatched this because I was considering to watch the sequel/prequel in the theatre because the trailer looked amazing (visually at least), and because I stumbled across the (BEAUTIFULLY designed) blu ray…

• bigtunalwhs

★★★★ Rewatched by bigtunalwhs 14 May, 2016

Interesting re-imagining has good special effects and cinematography. Check out bigtunaonfilm.weebly.com for my full review.

• Mark James Atienza

★★★½ Watched by Mark James Atienza 01 Jun, 2012

...a triumphant, maybe even epic retelling of a popular fairy tale with a powerful performance from Charlize Theron as the film's main villain. It's darker and action-packed but there's beauty and innocence in it as well.

• Jesse Brickzin

Watched by Jesse Brickzin 14 May, 2016

The main thing that gets me is why the fuck DIDN'T Ravenna just kill Snow as a kid?Save us the 127 minutes of torture... How was Princess Snow in such great cardiovascular shape being in her cell for all of her childhood and teen years? Did the queen give her P90X or something to do while sitting in there? or Tony Little's Gazelle maybe? Hemsworth is okay as the Huntsman, Theron was one dimensional as Ravenna and grew tired of…

• Zinka

★★½ Added by Zinka

I think this movie started well. I really liked the idea of dark snow white story, but even if this movie really tried to be dark, it failed. There are some good part, casting is done well, Charlize is perfect pick for a evil queen Ravena, she is cold and beautiful at same time, Chris is great Huntsman, a person who hold this movie together, and dwarfs are fun.

But there is allot in this movie that was done so…

• mai_

★★ Rewatched by mai_ 23 Apr, 2016

I remember watching this film and hoping for the absolute best, even though it wasn't being made from Disney. It looked dark take on the tale and just a bunch of fun. I was hoping for Kristen Stewart to get off that wooden image from the public and show off her acting chops that I knew she had via The Yellow Handkerchief and Welcome to the Rileys.

Unfortunately, I was dead ass wrong.

Now, I don't absolutely hate it. The…

• Sc8lo

Watched by Sc8lo 03 May, 2016

Dull. Limp. Lifeless.

No i am not quoting an advert for shampoo. It's my review for this awful film.

Barely an ounce of interaction or chemistry between the two leads during the whole film. They barely have a conversation.
    There is a wealth of British talent buried behind some awful CGI/Prosthetics that are never put to good use.
    Then there is the fact that they Ret-Conned the fuck out of it to get a sequel.

• otxjunior

★★★ Rewatched by otxjunior 09 May, 2016

The extended version looks shorter.

• Andrew Dodderidge

Watched by Andrew Dodderidge 09 May, 2016 2

Either I'm really tired, or this was one of the worst films I've seen in some time.