• James Peter Cox James Peter Cox

Watched by James Peter Cox James Peter Cox 23 Apr, 2015

Spiderman 3 was all over the fucking place. If this film was a person they would have a serious muti-personality disorder. Should have kept with the alien tar storyline from the get go and dropped the other two-three-four subplots early on in the scripting stages. Hopefully someone someday will do this plot line in a Spiderman film again............except doing it properly this time without studio influence.

• JohnAllegretti

Added by JohnAllegretti

Dayville Cinemas - 35mm

• CliffvanO

★★★½ Watched by CliffvanO 27 Sep, 2014

De minste Spider-Man film van Sam Raimi, maar nog steeds een leuke superhero movie.

• Song-ho Kim

★★★ Added by Song-ho Kim

(2007년 5월 2일에 쓴 글을 2015년 4월 24일에 고침.)

여전히 좋았지만, 조금 과했다는 인상도 지울 수 없다. 에피소드가 너무 많아 진이 빠질 정도다. 결말에 다다를 때쯤이면, '자, 베놈하고 샌드맨 보냈으니 그 다음은 얼른 내려가서 해리, 그 다음은 결혼 반지...' 이렇게 벌여 놓은 사건들을 수습하기에 바쁘다.

놀라운 점은 그것들이 어떻게든 모두 수습된다는 것이며, 주제와의 연관성이나 에피소드 사이의 짜임새의 파탄도 잘 막아 놔서 작품의 전체적인 질을 유지하는 데 성공했다는 사실이다. 이렇게 많은 등장인물과 에피소드가 얽혔으니 잘못하면 <배트맨 & 로빈> 같은 꼴이 될 수도…

• Nina

★★½ Added by Nina

As we all know by now, the worst of the three. but i still love spiderman. Still number one superhero!

• mattjk

★½ Rewatched by mattjk 14 Mar, 2015

Let this sink in...... Toby Maguire has made millions and millions of dollars starring in major motion pictures. As good as parts of the orginal Spiderman trilogy is the absurdity of Toby Maguire as a movie star is what I was thinking about most. Do not let any attempts at revisionist history fool you, Spider Man 3 is truly terrible.

• OldTamale

★★★ Rewatched by OldTamale 26 Mar, 2015

The storyline is too thin for so many antagonists, but director Sam Raimi at least made the movie both human and enjoyable, and Venom was a great character had he been built up better.

• Alex Bergmans

★★★ Watched by Alex Bergmans 30 Mar, 2015

I'm so entertained by the "emo spidey" funky dance montage portion of this film that i must declare that I don't hate this. I love you, Sam Raimi.

• MasterPike

★★★ Rewatched by MasterPike 28 Mar, 2015

Good pop corn cinema. I particularly liked Thomas Hayden Church being given the chance to kick it in an action movie, as well as the amazing special effects for his sandman character. I have refused to see the new Spiderman films out of respect for Sam Raimi.

• Dan Brandon

★★ Added by Dan Brandon

I'm re-watching this for the first time in a long time and I'm kind of impressed by how Sam Raimi seems to have managed to sneak in such a strong message of "I don't want to be making this film". Given what I know now about the amount of studio interference I'm amazed it's as watchable as it is. Damning with faint praise though.

• Allison

½ Added by Allison

Literally the worst movie ever made.

• Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

★★★ Added by Cameron M. Gambas Johnson

Not bad, but it does suffer from over-villain-syndrome.