• Conan Tan

★★½ Rewatched by Conan Tan 17 Sep, 2015

It was not as bad but could have been received better if there was a fourth Sam Raimi/Tobey Maguire movie instead of rebooting.

• Dániel Hári

★★★★ Rewatched by Dániel Hári 11 Sep, 2015

• J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n

★★★ Added by J_o_n_a_t_h_a_n

A cooler concept has never been so poorly executed!

But still a fun Spidey movie.

• CinemaClown

★★ Watched by CinemaClown 12 Sep, 2015 5

The third & final instalment in Sam Raimi's Spider-Man trilogy, Spider-Man 3 is an absolute trash that gets every single thing wrong from start to finish and it's difficult to believe that it is from the very filmmaker who brought this Marvel Comics character on the film screen in a truly fascinating manner and then went on to raise the bar for superhero flicks with an even more superior sequel.

Set months after the events that transpired in the previous chapter,…

• BennyWestside

★★★ Watched by BennyWestside 06 May, 2007

Too many villains bogs down this movie. Also that fucking weird scene where he dances...

• ttnc

★★★★½ Added by ttnc

Amazing movie (not trying to make a non-funny joke...) !! I think you need to see the first two before seeing this one. Brilliant final for this wonderful spiderman, trying to fight against villain willing to destroy him, but also against himself, all of it protecting his girlfriend... Nice story, told with nice special effects and nice actors. To be short, it's a movie you have to see !!!!

• pfitzerone

★★ Added by pfitzerone

El nacimiento del hombre de arena está muy bien. El resto no.

• Isabelle

★★½ Watched by Isabelle 30 Aug, 2015 1

if this rating was just on his strut he gave when he went full-emo spiderman i'd give this movie 5 stars

• Kyle McMahon

★★ Added by Kyle McMahon

Wierd peter parker ruined this movie

• Leftydanger

★★★ Rewatched by Leftydanger 22 Aug, 2015

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

A rewatch with my son. It was far better than I remembered if a little oddly structured, Venom's late appearance being the primary weirdness.

• forkerball

★★★½ Rewatched by forkerball 25 Aug, 2015

A film everyone seems to hate including myself when i first saw it has now become somewhat enjoyable, sure Venom looks like shit and isn’t in it nearly enough, The bird that’s plays Mary Jane is awful, the script at times is Cringeworthy, oh and James Fucking Franco is in it (Boooo) but amongst all that shit there is one thing worse, Toby Maguire. I am not a fan of his in any single way, I don’t like anything he’s…

• Marshall Pawletta