• Miguel Abuel

★★★ Rewatched by Miguel Abuel 29 Nov, 2015

Though a very flawed movie Spiderman 3 is still enjoyable.

• Parker Smykle

★★★ Rewatched by Parker Smykle 03 Nov, 2015

It's not the worst Spider-Man movie, but it's not the best either.
    Overall rating - Good, but not Great.

• Dave

★★½ Rewatched by Dave 30 Oct, 2015

A strange black entity from another world bonds with Peter Parker and causes inner turmoil as he contends with new villains, temptations, and revenge. - IMDB

I'm not going to mention anything but the villains in this review.

Spider-Man 3 was a pretty average movie. And I think that a huge part of that is due to the over saturation of the 'bad guys'. It feels to me like Venom and Sandman could have had their separate times in the…

• johnholmes

★★★ Watched by johnholmes 20 Nov, 2015

Oh da ging eines schief, man merkt ganz stark dass Raimi sich mit den Produzenten verkrachte, die unbedingt Venom drinhaben wollten. Das selbst mit dem Sandman und dem Goblin Jr. alles überfrachtet gewesen wäre darf man annehmen, nun aber ist es ein reines Smash up.
    Zudem nervt das ganze Peter Parker M.J. Gefühlskackmist.
    Einzig gute ist Thomas Haden Church(wie immer) und James Franco(wie immer) und das Effektbombast manchmal eben den kleinen Jungen in einem befriedigt....reicht aber hier fast nicht mehr.
    Und wie sie Tobey als geilen Typen verkaufen wollen auf den die Frauen stehen ist eine dieser Szenen womit man RTL 2 stolz machen würde.

• HotDonkeyBear

★★★ Rewatched by HotDonkeyBear 17 Nov, 2015

Is it Blade Trinity bad?

Is it Fantastic Four bad?
    Absolutely not.

Is it Elektra bad?
    Jesus no.

Having never been a fan of Venom it really got my goat when the number crunchers at Sony squeezed Sam Raimi to include him in this movie. It's evident that this villain was hammered into a screenplay already overladen with villains which led to us losing Sir Ben Kingsley who had already been cast as The Vulture. By all means, set…

• Tim

★★★ Watched by Tim 16 Nov, 2015

Everyone is WAYYY too harsh on this film. Seriously -- despite a few choices made my Raimi (which are actually really Raimi-ish if you know his past work) the film isn't that bad, in fact, it's pretty damn entertaining. I don't even mind Topher Grace either -- this movie does its job at closing up the trilogy, and it shows Spider-Man's rise and fall pretty well. idk, call me crazy, but it's a fun movie.

• Shelby

★★★★½ Watched by Shelby 16 Nov, 2015

For some reason, this film seems to be the most hated and I'm not sure why. Spiderman 3 is my personal favorite Spiderman film. I understand the missing character development with the villians, but I still really enjoy this one.

• Josef Rodriguez

★★★★ Rewatched by Josef Rodriguez 12 Nov, 2015

This movie gets far too much hate. On the whole, the action is more well-shot and choreographed than anything from the first two films, the character dynamics are actually a little bit stronger, the barrage of different villains is actually a pleasant change of pace, and - next to Age of Ultron - it's the closest thing we'll ever get to a superhero movie about the hero just kind of dealing with the mundanities of life for two and a…

• A. Paulo Ferreira

★★★½ Rewatched by A. Paulo Ferreira 08 Nov, 2015

Creio que é melhor do que se pinta, eu inclusive, pois sempre que esbarro neste filme gosto sempre de o rever.
    É um filme feito ao minuto... onde muita coisa acontece por minuto e daí a não ter espaço para trabalhar bem tantos temas e tantas personagens como ambiciosamente se propôs.
    E é um filme onde as duas grandes paixões do Aranha, estão presentes, o que é obra ou um facto...
    Subo, sem qualquer problema, a nota de 6/10 para:
    7/10 Bom

• Speat

★★½ Rewatched by Speat 08 Nov, 2015

i remember this being so good

• Paul Zoccolillo

★★★ Watched by Paul Zoccolillo 04 May, 2007

raimi's flair for corniness goes so far over-the-top that it comes within a hair's breadth of sinking the whole movie, on balance however, most of the plot mechanics work even if the finer character details are not always on point

• Nick Wright

★½ Added by Nick Wright

I can't decide if the grand, emo-peter-parker dance sequence is what's keeping this moving from having a full 2 stars... or if it's the reason it has any stars at all.