• Peter Gatt

★★ Rewatched by Peter Gatt 30 Jun, 2015

Average outing again for Spider-Man as he faces Sandman, Venom and the new Green Goblin

I like Toby as Peter Parker but he was struggling this time around

• Jorge Candamo

★★½ Rewatched by Jorge Candamo 30 Jun, 2015

Solo por la escena del nacimiento del Hombre de Arena, ya no la puedo suspender, pero a partir de ahí todo en papada, digo en picado.

• Thomas Fjellum

Watched by Thomas Fjellum 30 Jun, 2015

What I love about Spider-Man 3:
    Peter's dance scenes

What I hate about Spider-Man 3:
    Almost everything else. And Peter's dance scenes...

• RonnieGardocki

★★★★★ Rewatched by RonnieGardocki 25 Jun, 2015

Still my favorite of these movies.

• JerrysGold

★½ Rewatched by JerrysGold 13 Oct, 2014

I don't know what the hell went wrong with this movie, but all I know is that I fucking hate it. The acting is terrible, the action scenes are the only thing about this movie that I like, Fucking Eric from 70's Show was awful. Maguire was terrible. I hate everything about this movie. The fucking message in this movie was bullshit. Venom was wasted in this movie. Worst superhero movie ever!

• reelstonerviews

★★★½ Rewatched by reelstonerviews 21 Jun, 2015

It's like THE ROOM with Spider-Man characters. A gloriously entertaining mess.

• Joel Halvarsson

★★★½ Watched by Joel Halvarsson 07 Jun, 2015

A well-executed mess of a film!

• Brenden Dawley

Added by daniglaad

Too many villains.
    Too much crying.
    Too much dancing.
    Too much metal being banged together.
    If any movie is disappointing, people say, well, it wasn't as disappointing as Spider-Man 3.

• Steve Dickson

★★★½ Rewatched by Steve Dickson 13 Jun, 2015

Its still fine and not bad as it is made out to be. One thing I noticed this time is when Topher Graces girlfriend is danger hanging off a building, him and her dad really dont look like they care less about it. Next time you watch have a look. Its pretty funny really.

• S_MTX

★★★ Rewatched by S_MTX 07 Jun, 2015

I remember the hype for this was epic and the movie ended up not living up to that. At first I was actually kind of digging how corny it was, but emo Peter Parker really brings the movie down. I get that he's supposed to be unlikeable but it doesn't help when he does things so unforgivable that he cannot redeem himself to the audience. And then there's explanations that come out of nowhere that ends up making certain conflicts…

• Louis Liguori

★★ Added by Louis Liguori 2

Too many villains, and killing off venom the way they did irritated me a lot. Emo scene with Tobey Maguire was useless.