• eXtreme eVolution

★★★½ Watched by eXtreme eVolution 26 Nov, 2010

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• MovieMan23

★★★★ Added by MovieMan23

Very underrated Spider-Man movie.

• Sc8lo

★★½ Rewatched by Sc8lo 07 Nov, 2014

Too many things going on at once. I taught Venom was awful and Topher Grace was a bad choice.

• Adrian Zachow

★★★ Rewatched by Adrian Zachow 14 Jan, 2011

Busy, convoluted even by the presence of three villains (Sandman, Venom, Hobgoblin) competing for screen time with the Peter Parker / MJ relationship subplot. This makes it the weakest plot in the series. Surprisingly SFX seem a step back from previous entries, looking way too synthetic. Some aerial combat scenes seem to suffer from a pretty unacceptable blue screen effect as well. All these niggles aside, the film is entertaining. It may be busy and lack focus, but there don't…

• Signora Fosca

Watched by Signora Fosca 04 May, 2014

If you want to see an in-depth retrospective covering the entirety of Kirsten Dunst's jazz career and Tobey Maguire's dancing career, watch Spider-Man 3.

• Mr. Dale Hutchinson: Movie Opinionist Extraordinaire

Added by Mr. Dale Hutchinson: Movie Opinionist Extraordinaire

I hate the fact they had three villains in this.

• Ani Biswas

★★★½ Rewatched by Ani Biswas 14 Nov, 2014

lol this movie makes you guys mad doesn't it

• JamesPowell

★½ Added by JamesPowell

What Happened?

• Volker Bohlmann

★★★½ Added by Volker Bohlmann

Spider-Man 3 ist an sich kein schlechter Film für mich. Viele gut dargestellte Bösewichte, Tobey Maguire in guter Form und ich denke, dass die Story gut erzählt wurde. Aber in diesem Film geht mir das Drama um Peter Parker, weil: SCHON WIEDER, so richtig auf den Keks!!! Als vierter Spidey hätte ich den Film vielleicht geliebt, der Dritte hätte mal einen stabilen Helden mit stabiler Beziehung gebraucht.
    Man kann nicht alles haben.

• tazd007

★★★★ Added by tazd007

I like this movie. I think it's the weakest the trilogy but it's got good aspects. The action sequences are awesome the climax is arguably the best in entire series. Venom isn't great but what character do you want to be given to him. Sandman doesn't get too much delepment but anothe to be memorable the best is what happens to MJ and Peter now that's the best thing about the movie. The film as a hole is underrated. Toby's best performance easily. Don't care for Gwen in the movie but still it's entertaining and underrated and has hart unlike well you'll see my next review.

• MrCritic

★★★★ Added by MrCritic

Call me heartless, but I loved "Spider Man 3". Sure it's not as good as the first two, but it's definitely not bad. I found the plot to be engaging as we see Spidey tackling three villains this time around: Sandman, The New Goblin and Venom. Many people complain that there were to many villains in the plot. Maybe so, but I like that. It adds tension to the story and makes you think, "How will Spider Man get out…

• Lobezno Estepario

★★ Added by Lobezno Estepario

Tan estúpida que es una comedia genial, en la cual se esconde una escena brillante: el "nacimiento" de Sandman.

[145 razones para odiarla www.youtube.com/watch?v=LVn9d87TlPU&feature=related]