• MrPootytang

★★ Added by MrPootytang

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Cole_Ratcliff

★½ Added by Cole_Ratcliff

C- (71)

• funsohng

Added by funsohng

Any potential depth the film may have had is quickly turned into a disaster as the film tries to juggle too many balls at once, ultimately dropping every single one of them.

• Nablo

★★★ Rewatched by Nablo 07 Sep, 2014

This is where the wheels fall off the Spiderman bus. After the triumph that had been the previous films we hit a bump. Which is a shame.

There are many elements that can be pinpointed that add towards its failures. However the main culprit has to be the trio of villains, the pacing of their stories and then how it all just mashes together at the end. Sandman in particular has no real motivation to be at odds with Spidey,…

• 007al

½ Added by 007al

I was only 9 years old
    I loved Spiderman so much, I had all the merchandise and movies
    I pray to Spiderman every night before bed, thanking him for the life I've been given
    "Spiderman is love" I say; "Spiderman is life"
    My dad hears me and calls me Gay
    I know he was just jealous of my devotion for Shrek
    I called him a ass
    He slaps me and sends me to go to sleep
    I'm crying now, and…

• franknada

Rewatched by franknada 04 Sep, 2014

sam raimi and bill pope's best work together in service of sam & ivan raimi's worst work together. i've learned to live with it

• Mandalorian

★★★½ Added by Mandalorian

I want start off by saying that I like this movie. Probally more than you do. With that said, I'll also add that it does serve its purpose, which is to prove that any Spider-Man movie will have great special effects, fine character development, okay acting, and make a shitload of money. Spider-Man 3 is a good film in its own right, but only a decent one when put in the tall dark shadow of its amazing, and incredibly revolutionary…

• KMOKLER

★½ Added by KMOKLER

It starts off well but then becomes a bloated, overlong movie with the scary emo, dancing peter Parker and the biggest miscast ever that being Topher Grace as venom do i really need to say more.

• Lauren

½ Added by Lauren

just wow just wow

• Gnske

★★½ Added by Gnske

A total pile of tortoise shit. Saved only by the god tier Cool Peter Parker scenes.

• JaySalahi

★½ Rewatched by JaySalahi 21 Aug, 2014

C- (72)

• Shawnguy

★½ Added by Shawnguy

After severely raping you for two hours it can't even offer a decent ending as an apology.