• javilost

★★★ Rewatched by javilost 24 Jul, 2014

Peter Parker emo bailarín es lo que le da calidad a la película.

• MatthewLB

★½ Watched by MatthewLB 21 Jul, 2014

The city has learned to appreciate all he has done. All of this changes when Flint Marko escapes from prison and is in a freak accident turning him into Sandman. Peter finds out his connection with his uncles death and will not rest until he finds justice. But in revenge is a darkness and this darkness starts to take Peter Parker over. this movie has too many characters in it and the CG was okay but the movie was a big fat joke from start to finish.

• Stef

★★★ Added by Stef

Computer graphics: A+.

Acting/script: C-.

• Greg Robinson

★★ Watched by Greg Robinson 13 Jul, 2014

I didn't make it past the jazz piano bar scene the first time I tried to watch this. Now with the kids wanting to see it, this film was given a second chance with me - a shot at redemption.

Nope.

It's crap.

There are isolated moments of good stuff in Spider-Man 3 (e.g. Bruce Campbell), but they're completely overshadowed by shitty C.G.I. and a complete lack of respect for the laws of physics (e.g. everything with Goblin's flying skateboard). And Parker's Saturday Night Fever sequence? Egad. Kill me now.

• Brandon Hart

★★½ Rewatched by Brandon Hart 08 Jul, 2014

In the context of the franchise, Spider-Man 3 is an enormous disappointment, and plain sucks. Out of context, it's not terrible. Not good, but not terrible.

Out of context, it's boring, contains few actual Spider-Man scenes, and is messy overall. There's also the whole behind-the-scenes stuff that went on between Sony and Raimi that doesn't help.

• Fesapo

★★★½ Added by Fesapo

71/100

• rewatchvalue

★★ Rewatched by rewatchvalue 15 May, 2014

Dat jazz scene doe.

This is one of my least favorite Spiderman films. The writing overall is pretty bad and I only rewatched this to validate my dislike for it. It's still there but you know what? I might rewatch it in a couple of years just out of curiosity so there is some rewatch value to it. Go figure.

• Ben Miranda

★★½ Rewatched by Ben Miranda 28 Jun, 2014

This review reportedly contains spoilers. I can handle the truth.

• Alex Krajci

★★★ Rewatched by Alex Krajci 21 Jun, 2014

I Like 2007's Spider-Man 3, I Like It Because This Is My Favorite Spider-Man Film.

• Ryan Gelley

★★ Rewatched by Ryan Gelley 26 May, 2008

Botch

• Anton Bergstrom

★★½ Rewatched by Anton Bergstrom 13 May, 2014

The final act of Spider-Man 3 displays conflict between competing interests, between spectacle and character development, between having goofy fun and telling a serious morality tale. While some of these mistakes must fall on the director, Sam Raimi, viewed in 2014, Spider-Man 3 appears even more so an example of studio marketing overloading the creative process.

Full article at Three Brothers Film:
    3brothersfilm.com/2014/05/thursday-rethink-spider-man-3-messy-disaster/

• stevenfisher22

★½ Rewatched by stevenfisher22 03 Jun, 2014

Spider-Man 3 - 3/10. "Not as crappy as I remember" is about the best I can say about it. Too many characters, bad script, & an awful score.